Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
Nomar

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:27:34 PM

@mosprognoz
Your so-called trust is a shit, abused everywhere.

I warned you.

Dude, just stop shitposting and bumping this thread.
It’s better to say this than a pig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:33:37 PM

I should add that you are using a woke up account for shilling.

Nomar

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:44:42 PM

I should add that you are using a woke up account for shilling.

What you said is racist, don't blame me for not giving you a good face.
Goodcat49

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:20:43 AM

@mosprognoz
Your so-called trust is a shit, abused everywhere.
Agreed, these guys like him should be banned for fake accusations and shit posts everywhere.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:19:29 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 09:37:00 AM by dragonvslinux

[Archived]

Apologies mosprognoz, I'm not trying to bump the thread, just asking for clarity of your un-referenced accusations. I'm a stickler for references! Otherwise it reads as an accusation without evidence, to me as well as any other newbies reading this. The only people who will believe you are those that trust you unfortunately. References help people to support your argument.

Sometimes we forget that threads that are years old, which haven't been updated for at least 20 months, won't contain up-to-references. In this case, we are best providing them to avoid any doubt. For example the OP hasn't been active since January 26th 2018, whereas the airdrop scam "supposedly" ended on April 20th 2018. We should really fill in that 3 month gap for a stronger case. A lot has happened in that time, the project have since then published claims of accountability regarding coin distribution, as referenced below.

Please be aware, I am not arguing against ancient claims and theories made by the OP, but your accusation only, in order to avoid any doubt or misunderstanding. Similar to how I confronted Lauda over her inaccurate statement, which they(*) later semi-acknowledged, begrudgingly I imagine, with the usual flags and tags.

To start with, I'm formally requesting your sources for the following accusations. It doesn't have to be yours, any post will do, just a reference at minimum.

Deeponion Scam Scheme:
6. Sell all premined coins for millions of dollars. (Except of tinny amount given to airdrop participants aka paid shills)

Ideally, if you could answer the following questions with your sources (this would also be useful as an up-to-date reference for future shills):
1. Could you explain why this address is listed as development fund and still has 2.9 million onions? Or the bounty fund with 1.8 million?
2. Do you think the referenced block explorer block experts is colluding with the project too and should be flagged? In total it references 30% of the circuling supply accounted for.
3. Was the 10 million onion airdropped also made up numbers? It's possible blockstats are colluding too, I can't prove otherwise, but if so should also be flagged if there's an account.
4. I see the CMC references 25 million as max supply, this would imply 40% of max supply was airdropped (47% of total supply / 62% of current circulating supply). Is this also wrong?
Note: I personally wouldn't call 40-62% a tiny amount, they are quite relevant percentage, on average half, but that's obviously subjective.

4. After all necessary work is done, exclude all so called aiedrop participants from the list and replace them by alt accounts and airdop coins to yourself.

Wow, that must of been some work! Again, is there any evidence of this, or just another accusation based on a few participants who were kicked from sig campaign?
If blockstats are not colluding in this conspiracy, then that's 917 alt acounts to receive that final airdrop. A whopping 1914 alt accounts in total! If you are right then you would be 100% correct, this by far would be the largest airdrop scam in history. I'd assume it'd be one of the biggest case of account farming too, which makes it even more surprinsgly there is no thread documenting this alleged fraud. Instead we take your word for it??

I would very much appreciate references (evidence) with your response, given the situation with the out-of-date scam accusation. I'll understand if like Lauda you are not able to do this. I'm actually quite understanding believe it or not, hence I didn't leave you negative feedback in retaliation when you applied it to me (before deleting it).
And/or feel free to leave me negative feedback / support the flag against me for my questioning, you wouldn't be the first  Wink

Deeponion was a biggest airdrop scam in crypto history and some greedy idiots like you and other deeponion shills made a Chinese scammer millionaire.

That's odd, I thought it was a Russian scammer?

Developer is well known Russian scammer [dox with lack of evidence removed]
If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.

That's what you said 2 years ago, do you see my point about out-of-date accusations yet?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mosprognoz

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:56:33 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 05:26:12 PM by mosprognoz

Once again !!!

STOP SHILLING FOR AN OBVIOUS SCAM !!! THERE IS NO WAY TO RESURRECT IT !!!

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:38:37 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 04:48:49 PM by dragonvslinux

Once again !!!

STOP SHILLING FOR AN OBVIOUS SCAM !!! THERE IS NO(*) WAY TO RESURRECT IT !!!

(*) Assumed correction to quote: corrected "now" to "no".  Please be mindful of typos when having a temper tantrum in future.

Thanks for confirming what I and probably many others thought: no sources, no references, no evidence. Just wild accusations, as I expected.

You've just proved it's a small cap altcoin, ranked 652, with low volume, worth approximately $0.14. Your medal is in the post I promise.
You didn't need the RED BOLD CAPTIALS to do this, it comes across a bit deseperate tbh, but never-mind Roll Eyes I do like the arrows though.
I'll remind you that small cap altcoins aren't inherently scams, even if in your head it "totes makes sense" and it "totes a scam because of it".

Why do you assume I'm trying to resurrect this project though? It's strange as it doesn't need resurrecting as it never died Huh
Take care, I wish you all the best in your scam accusations in the future! Only because you'll clearly need it.

If you could now please support the flag against me and put your (lack of) words where your mouth is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=884

Thanks in advance!

I would very much appreciate references (evidence) with your response, given the situation with the out-of-date scam accusation. I'll understand if like Lauda you are not able to do this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mosprognoz

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:21:24 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 06:44:15 PM by mosprognoz

Why do you assume I'm trying to resurrect this project though?

Because you supported that scam from very beginning.

Yes I have supported the development in the past.

Now you are denying that it was a scam and promoting it by saying that deepsend is coming.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.msg52745148#msg52745148

You are also claiming that deeponion is active project and never died. (Is that some kind of promotion ? The answer is YES)

it doesn't need resurrecting as it never died

If you could now please support the flag against me and put your (lack of) words where your mouth is:

No I am not going to support that flag, because I do not think it is a correct one. Regarding tagging, the tag from Lauda is more than enough.

If someone knowingly supports a flag containing incorrect fact-statements, then that is crystal-clear abuse.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:21:55 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 10:02:03 AM by dragonvslinux

I would very much appreciate references (evidence) with your response, given the situation with the out-of-date scam accusation.
[no references to scam accusation]

I knew deep down you were capable of providing references, I've seen it before, I'm proud of you. It goes to show what you can achieve when you put your mind to it  Smiley Now you've got 24 hours to put references to your wild accusations [archived] before I give you negative trust for unfounded accusations as a slanderous troll (with a reference).

That's a generous 72 hours in total to retract your accusations or provide references for your sources. In future, I'd recommend you don't make accusations before having the references, to avoid obvious slander (even if it is a big "hunch" you've got about a project).

This stuff is really simple for most people you know: Make an accusation, provide evidence. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
Here's a reminder of the basic requirement for scam accusations, in case you forgot:

Reference Link:
[enter your reference link here]

You've made some serious accusations, now you have to provide evidence, or be labeled a slanderous troll.

Given it seems you still need some help identifying accurate sources, I'll entertain your deflection tactics, but only in order to try and help you with referencing.
Did you read the referencing beginners guide I linked you before? I think you should, I can see the basic issues you are having at the moment.
In order to not just patronise your incompetence, I thought I'd try and be helpful so I've included "Top Tips" regarding referencing & accusations.

Example 1

Because you supported that [edit*] from very beginning.

*Slander removed

The reference clearly shows my contributions from March-May 2018 (specifically for successful Tails integration on Linux if you're interested, but I guess not), so not from the beginning, around 8 months since it's beginning in July 2017. My account wasn't registered here til September 2017, so that also seems somewhat unlikely. The reason I missed out on contributing to this project from the start is cos of ridiculous threads such as this one that made wild speculation about exit scams that as I've already proved, never happened Roll Eyes

Top Tip: When using references, always check that the reference in detail to what evidence it is providing. Don't exaggerate the claim in the reference. If you're not sure what the reference specifies, then avoid using it, it can otherwise be used against you to disprove your claim, and therefore make you look less credible. In this case, the reference has been used against you to disprove your claim. Oops.

Example 2

Now you are denying that it was a scam and promoting it by saying that deepsend is coming.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.msg52745148#msg52745148

Hang on, why didn't you just quote what I said instead of link what I said, that's a bit odd isn't it? Oh wait, you were trying to exaggerate your claims again, makes sense now.
Let's read what I actually said:

I wonder what this feature is meant to be then  Roll Eyes

[screenshot depicting a feature named "deepsend"]

Despite your deepest beliefs, It's currently in alpha testing, hence the screenshot.

Looks like I questioned Lauda to what the screenshot meant and claimed it was in alpha testing, ironically with a reference to back up such claims. See what I did there again, with the referencing?? And when did I say deepsend was coming? I said it was in alpha testing, not coming. I'd only say it's coming when it's in beta testing and I can see it working with my own eyes, not before. I deal in facts, not theories.

Top Tip: Don't assume that if someone is disproving a claim, they are promoting something, or claiming the public release of something. While hiding a quote behind a link can be sneaky at first, it'll only bite you in the ass when someone brings back the linked quote you are referencing to prove you wrong again. Same tip really, avoid exaggerating the truth.

Example 3

You are also claiming that deeponion is active project and never died. (Is that some kind of promotion ? The answer is YES)

it doesn't need resurrecting as it never died

So Github are part of the conspiracy too as this project is dead and the development activity is a lie? You are hilarious!
Don't worry, I'm keeping a tally of the conspiring parties that so far includes; blockstats, blockexperts and now github. Anyone others you want to add to your claim?
For example, I believe that Bitcoin SV is still an active project, as do many others for that matter, so you think this is also promotion Huh

Top Tip: Seek medical attention for the possible psychosis you appear to be suffering from. I now believe you are delusional, not much else.

No I am not going to support that flag, because I do not think it is a correct one. Regarding tagging, the tag from Lauda is more than enough.

If someone knowingly supports a flag containing incorrect fact-statements, then that is crystal-clear abuse.

So you think a tag from some who (you are implying) engages in crystal-clear abuse of the flag system is enough? Wow, great standards you've got there!
For the record I'd appreciate you tagging me, given Lauda's lack of trust as well as relevance these days. Do you know where Lauda went anyway? I miss them and their one liners  Cry

This thread has become boring because of too much evidence.

Maybe you should consider spending more time here due to lack of evidence then? Just a suggestion  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mosprognoz

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:14:15 AM

Dude.

Let me explain something very shortly. Deeponion was and is a scam. Here is the trust page of the developer and OP.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080

You supported the development of that scam

I tagged you for that before, but removed the tag and asked you to stop shilling for it. Despite that, you are doing that continuously and also calling me a troll and threatening to tag me. If you check my untrusted feedbacks, you can find dozens of tags and flags from scammers like you. That's why I don't give a shit about your tag. I am sorry, but you left me no more option, but to tag you again. The conversation is OWER. I wan't post here again.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:56:44 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 07:54:30 PM by dragonvslinux

[Usual deflection tactics]

This time, I won't entertain your deflection tactics. I've already done so before to try and help you with your problem with referencing, after confronting you about this twice already.

Therefore, as I previously explained, I would be leaving you negative feedback for your lack of willingness to be accountable for your claims:

Quote from: Feedback
Made serious accusations about a project without a single reference (msg52799029). The user was given a total of 72 hours to provide sources as evidence but was not capable of doing so, despite repeated requests (refs: msg52808483, msg52810914, msg52816768), as well as contradictory evidence. Clearly believes they can make unfounded accusations and use deflection tactics to avoid accountability.
(Continued) Neutral feedback left as this user is not at risk of trading with, but likely to make allegations without references that would be damaging to current or future scam accusations. Doesn't appear to understand that you can't make false accusations, even if a project is scam, or accused of such.

As soon as you are either able to provide evidence, or retract your accusations, I will amend/remove my feedback when notified.

All the best.

References:

Deeponion Scam Scheme:

1. Copy/paste coin from github.

2. Premine 90% of coins.

2. Hire an army of paid shills via fake airdrop.

3. Pay them for any work by premined coins.  

4. After all necessary work is done, exclude all so called aiedrop participants from the list and replace them by alt accounts and airdop coins to yourself.

5. Stake pemined coins

6. Sell all premined coins for millions of dollars. (Except of tinny amount given to airdrop participants aka paid shills)

7. Start a new scam project.

Total cost of the project = 0 (Only announcement thread was needed.)

Total income = More than 10 000 000 UDS

1. First Request

I would very much appreciate references (evidence) with your response, given the situation with the out-of-date scam accusation.

2. Second Request

3. Third Request

[Page Archived]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nomar

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:48:08 PM

Why @mosprognoz @Lauda don't want people to discuss here: 1. They have no evidence at all, 2. They are worried that being seen by others is a person who has no credit, and those who have no basis to speak are the garbage of the forum.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:59:51 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 02:40:09 PM by dragonvslinux

Cross-quoting this from archives board for reference sake, as it's relevant to the recent accuser's judgement:

Edit: Negative trust was removed by choice of the user (not requested)

Negative trust again removed by mosprognoz, this time I managed to grab a screenshot (Oct 21st):

I tagged you for that before, but removed the tag [...blah blah...] you left me no more option, but to tag you again.

More feedback left:

Quote from: feedback
Continues to be unreliable and inconsistent with feedback. This user has now twice given and retracted similar feedback against me within 1 month. As a reminder, this user is not at high-risk of trading with, but it's therefore recommended to wait 30 days to see if trust left by this user is kept or removed.

Talk about being indecisive  Roll Eyes

[Archived]

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mosprognoz

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:05:06 PM

Cross-quoting this from archives board for reference sake, as it's relevant to the recent accuser's judgement:

Negative trust again removed by mosprognoz, this time I managed to grab a screenshot (Oct 21st):

I tagged you for that before, but removed the tag [...blah blah...] you left me no more option, but to tag you again.

More feedback left:

Continues to be unreliable and inconsistent with feedback. This user has now twice given and retracted similar feedback against me within 1 month. As a reminder, this user is not at high-risk of trading with, but it's therefore recommended to wait 30 days to see if trust left by this user is kept or removed.

Talk about being indecisive  Roll Eyes

[Archived]

I removed my tag, because some of his post are useful. But he used my action for continuous defending of that obvious scam. Tagged again and there is no way I will remove it. Any scam supporter must be tagged.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:06:18 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 02:40:00 PM by dragonvslinux

More feedback left:

Talk about being indecisive  Roll Eyes

[Archived]

I removed my tag, because some of his post are useful. But he used my action for continuous defending of that obvious scam. Tagged again and there is no way I will remove it. Any scam supporter must be tagged.

Just as I thought: you're continuing to be unreliable and inconsistent with feedback. To correct you, your action proved my point about your inconsistent nature.

Gave retaliatory negative feedback for the third time now (after removed twice before), proving exactly the point made in my previous feedback: continues to be unreliable and inconsistent with feedback.

Ever feel like your digging yourself a hole?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:04:24 AM

Quote from: mosprognoz
I still consider deeponion as a scam

I still consider it as a scam exchange. But I will not tag any participant and you can go ahead
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203715.msg53169197#msg53169197

There are a lot of scam accusations and some People think that this exchange is a scam (Including me). Exchange representatives are denying accusations. So, let potential traders read what is mentioned in scam accusations, study supporting evidence and make up their own minds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.msg53232333#msg53232333

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:34:07 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 10:32:19 AM by dragonvslinux

Ever feel like your digging yourself a hole?

Cross-referencing the following for relevance sake: mosprognoz "voted out" of DefaultTrust group for poor judgement, attempted blackmail and extortion.

You think you can scare me or blackmail me by threatening to "investigate" me?
Don't make me laugh punk..

He's not perfect. Neither are you.

Multiple instances of attempted blackmail and extortion is more than just being "not perfect". mosprognoz is not fit for DT for that reason alone.

OK, I have reviewed everything and am no longer including mosprognoz. That puts him at -1 now.

References: mosprognoz - Needs To Learn | Blackmail | Extortion
Related: Lauda DT1/trust statistics | Is Lauda still on DT?
Archived | Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
IsMosprognozStillOnDT.tk

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mosprognoz

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:35:52 AM

Cross-referencing the following for relevance sake: mosprognoz "voted out" of DefaultTrust group for poor judgement, attempted blackmail and extortion.

Where is a single proof Mr.Troll ?
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:44:36 PM

I do not know exactly what is going on here. Any project, reputed, can be a scam. But it is not appropriate to accuse any project without any proof. We can see here that most of the people are not agreed with you. So accusation is a big thing and to establish accusation, substantial evidences are required. I hope you will not be discouraged by this. And you continue expose really scam projects. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119]
  Print  

Jump to: