Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70950 times)
Galletera

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:40:22 PM

Another tweak i use - introducing MSIAfterBurner profile changes to switch the appropriate profile (I have all NVIDIA)

e.g. In Miners i invoke EthDcrMiner64.cmd which contains the following
Code:
title %*
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe" -profile1
"C:\crypto\Megaminer.new\Megaminer-3.1\Bin\Ethash-Claymore\EthDcrMiner64.exe" %*

I have profile1 for memory intensive overclock (Ethereum), and profile5 for GPU clock specific (the rest)

So i have a cminer.cmd in each allowing me to add the relevant Afterburner profile swap

Overall this affords me 10%+ additional performance without any loss of stability
Very interesting!
"Miners"-  it is directory MINERS in MM or a part some  data code in some file?
"cminer.cmd in each" - that means you have cminer.cmd file for each miner?
Can you tell us step-to -step manual how we can add this feature to MM?

Very cool! Without trying to go too much off-topic. Would you mind sharing with us what you change for Etash vs. others? Is it the Memory Core vs. Clock core?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ianj

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:36:28 PM

Another tweak i use - introducing MSIAfterBurner profile changes to switch the appropriate profile (I have all NVIDIA)

e.g. In Miners i invoke EthDcrMiner64.cmd which contains the following
Code:
title %*
"C:\crypto\Megaminer.new\Megaminer-3.1\Bin\Ethash-Claymore\EthDcrMiner64.exe" %*

I have profile1 for memory intensive overclock (Ethereum), and profile5 for GPU clock specific (the rest)

So i have a cminer.cmd in each allowing me to add the relevant Afterburner profile swap

Overall this affords me 10%+ additional performance without any loss of stability
Very interesting!
"Miners"-  it is directory MINERS in MM or a part some  data code in some file?
"cminer.cmd in each" - that means you have cminer.cmd file for each miner?
Can you tell us step-to -step manual how we can add this feature to MM?

In the MegaMiner/Miners directory you have a json file for each miner supported
In ClaymoreETH.json i change
Code:
"Path" : ".\\Bin\\Ethash-Claymore\\EthDcrMiner64.exe",
to
Code:
"Path" : ".\\Bin\\Ethash-Claymore\\EthDcrMiner64.cmd",

And create a new file EthDcrMiner64.cmd in
Megaminer\Bin\Ethash-Claymore with the following contents:
Code:
title %*

I chose to specify the FULL directory of my installation structure so i did not depend on what directory the miner was launched from
Also check your MSI AFterburner is installed in the directory and update y our .cmd accordingly

You do this for EACH miner you are using so change ccminerAlexis78.json
Code:
"Path" : ".\\Bin\\NVIDIA-Alexis78\\ccminer.exe",
to
Code:
"Path" : ".\\Bin\\NVIDIA-Alexis78\\ccminer.cmd",
and drop a new file ccminer.cmd with the following
Code:
title %*
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe" -profile5
"C:\crypto\Megaminer.new\Megaminer-3.1\Bin\NVIDIA-Alexis78\ccminer.exe" %*

Sometimes you might find another miner name - say cminer-x64.exe - be careful these match correspondingly

So each Bin/*/cminer.cmd file is slightly different according to each .exe and any other setting you might like to differentiate

Note i used profile 1 for Claymore ETH and profile 5 for ALL other miners
Thats is because Ethereum mining is know to be memory speed intensive and most other algorithms are more GPU clock sensitive - including ZCASH

In AfterBurner you save your required overclock settings to profile 1 & 5 accordingly (or any other as you like
Choosing appropriate setting for a stable rig is an art in itself - there will always be the odd poor card in a rig that can cause instability if clocked too far
It s also VERY difficult to get a stable optimal rig unless all the cards are identical, the main problem is that the settings are generally specified as OFFSETS from the norm for each card and the base can vary so +100 for 1 card means something slightly different to +100 for another. This is ESPECIALLY important for the power limit setting

I have 2 rigs and a few other stray cards:
  • 4 x 1060 GTX - 4 identical cards - i can set them the same but 1 card in particular tends to fail before the others - I have settled on
    profile 1: +500 memory, +50 for the GPU /80% power limit (cap 96W) - if was was sole ethereum mining i might choose to lower the GPU overclock to zero and possibly -ve
    profile 5: -500 memory, +50 for the GPU /80% power limit (cap 96W) - I am edging the GPU up until i lose stability and hoping to get to 150 (cap 96W)
  • 6 x 1070 GTX - this is a mess - 6 cards, 1 Gigabyte, 4 MSI (3 models), 1 Palit - the PL are all different but i have targeted a CAP of around 120W each but otherwise using similar memory/gpu clock to the 1060 rig above
  • i also have a 1080ti/1060 pair in a standalone PC and another 1070 on its own which i set accordingly, My 1080ti Caps at GPU 210 & memory is set just above +/-500

Clocking a single card is far easier than getting optimal settings for a rig - it is possible to have different settings for each card but its a pain to keep up with - i prefer mild overclock and more stability. I can get individual cards to GPU 150-200+ and memory to 650+ but then i have to pay more attention to resetting the rig/miners more often - and the power consumption starts to erode the extra revenue above a certain point - I don't have a lot of headroom on my PSU

I have 2 profiles:
5 for GPU clock focused (cminer, zecminer) , 1 for Ethereum memory focused (Claymore, ethminer) - you can use the relevant profile in each .cmd accordingly
Note that the .cmd files will not generally execute past the miner launch command as they are generally killed by Megaminer ahead of the next candidate so i choose to set the profile ahead of the miner launch and don't attempt to reset it back to "normal" after the miner completes (because it mostly doesn't)
ianj

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:51:36 PM

Love the Megaminer tool though - my complements to the chef(S)

Currently using Zpool, YIIMP, Hash refinery and MPH

My main problems are:
1. Either the miners "race" away or the wrapper script misinterprets the speed and it gets stuck with an unrealistically high hash rate
2. It sometimes doesn't close the miner before launching another so i sometimes come back to 2 or 3 running consecutively
3. Some pools drop out and take ages, if ever to come back in - Anecdotally this behavior seems to be worse in 3.1. It tends to be worse in YIIMP and especially Zpool
4. Needs a few tweaks to the display to accommodate the huge list of candidates offered by a fully configured and operating set of pools

Am considering adding NICEHASH but have yet to decide my policy on autoexchange vs managing my own coins

tutulfo (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

I know this release like you.... Kiss

4.0 Release

*Added Automatic24h mode, in this mode statistics are based on pools/WTM reported 24h statistics, not in current statistics as Automatic mode. Not all pool has this option.
*Redesigned interactive main screen (remember set focus on window to keys response)
*Added Nvidia SMI Info
*Added Pools Wallets info
*Automatic detection of miner open but no mining speed
*ccminer Klaust upgrade to 8.12, new assigned algos: Myriad-groestl, keccak
*Now hashrate speed only is recorded on bechmark, this can avoid extremely high hashrates
*No miners included in release, all miners all downloaded
*Configurable bechmark time on config.txt
*Configurable start screen on config.txt
*Fixed: Zpool high profit for Quark,Qubit, x11
*Fixed: Pools not restoring normal situation after api fail
*Fixed: Claymore120 miner error due to Blake2s algo
*Fixed: reduced memory consum
*Fixed: Nicehash workername not shown

THIS VERSION CHANGE CONFIG FILES STRUCTURES
OBLIGATORY CLEAN INSTALATION AND RUNNING BENCHMARKS AGAIN

https://github.com/tutulino/Megaminer/archive/4.0.zip

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
celofan

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:09:27 PM

WOW  Shocked !
Will test it...
MikeBuzz

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

4.0 Release

*Added Automatic24h mode, in this mode statistics are based on pools/WTM reported 24h statistics, not in current statistics as Automatic mode. Not all pool has this option.
*Redesigned interactive main screen (remember set focus on window to keys response)
*Added Nvidia SMI Info
*Now hashrate speed only is recorded on bechmark, this can avoid extremely high hashrates

This is the best so far.....testing now

Should suprnova wallet info be showen?

Beat the withdrawal fees using Coinbase and Revolut Fee Free Banking!!
Firstishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:59:12 PM

Something may have gone wrong, but the benchmark does not save results without the created hands stats folder
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

Something may have gone wrong, but the benchmark does not save results without the created hands stats folder

I dont know why, github has deleted empty folders, Re-released again with a false file inside to avoid this.

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:14:36 PM

4.0 Release

*Added Nvidia SMI Info

Yes, but you must set your api key on config.txt, you can find this key on suprnova web

Galletera

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

Awesome 4.0!

-command "&.\core.ps1 -MiningMode AUTOMATIC -PoolsName Mining_Pool_Hub,suprnova,Whattomine_Virtual -Coinsname Feathercoin,Groestlcoin,Zcash,Zclassic,Ethereum,Ubiq,Hush,DIGIBYTE-GROESTL,Vertcoin,Monacoin,Expanse

That looks right to you?

I'm trying to edit the WTM pool (not for NOOB  Grin), where exactly is it that I can set the destination pool for each coin?
MikeBuzz

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

4.0 Release

*Added Nvidia SMI Info

Yes, but you must set your api key on config.txt, you can find this key on suprnova web

Have tried that but still does not appear to be working, all others are fine

JWT

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

Based 70% on aaronsace, 30% is mine (aprox.) Donations to

Aaronsace - 1MsrCoAt8qM53HUMsUxvy9gMj3QVbHLazH

Me - 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TMN

You probably gave a wrong adress,it doesnt exist
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

Based 70% on aaronsace, 30% is mine (aprox.) Donations to

Aaronsace - 1MsrCoAt8qM53HUMsUxvy9gMj3QVbHLazH

Me - 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TMN

You probably gave a wrong adress,it doesnt exist

True...XD....fixed

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:58:37 AM

4.0 Release

*Added Nvidia SMI Info

I just tried and at least works for me. I'm testing on Manual Mode.

if you are talking about Suprnova through Whattomine_virtual pool, not posible for now.

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

Awesome 4.0!

-command "&.\core.ps1 -MiningMode AUTOMATIC -PoolsName Mining_Pool_Hub,suprnova,Whattomine_Virtual -Coinsname Feathercoin,Groestlcoin,Zcash,Zclassic,Ethereum,Ubiq,Hush,DIGIBYTE-GROESTL,Vertcoin,Monacoin,Expanse

That looks right to you?

I'm trying to edit the WTM pool (not for NOOB  Grin), where exactly is it that I can set the destination pool for each coin?

No, Suprnova cant run on Automatic mode. No parameters checking yet.

In WTM pool Order of sourcecode is important, there is 3 blocks of code (MPH,Yiimp and Suprnova), MM gets all pools from first block, from the second only pools that not exists on first block, and same for third.

There is a manual block before all that is commented, you can also add servers and will have priority over other blocks.

Herschy

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

Version 4, allways crash on my pc. I updated the drivers for my video cards, but it did not help me.
Please fix

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:07:11 AM

Version 4, allways crash on my pc. I updated the drivers for my video cards, but it did not help me.
Please fix

Need more clues....

What miner was running?, some people has problems with Alexis ccminer

MikeBuzz

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

4.0 Release

*Added Nvidia SMI Info

I just tried and at least works for me. I'm testing on Manual Mode.

if you are talking about Suprnova through Whattomine_virtual pool, not posible for now.

ah ok, that explains it then Smiley

ianj

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

Please fix

Need more clues....

What miner was running?, some people has problems with Alexis ccminer

FYI i dropped the intensity on a few algos on my 1070x6 rig , mostly on Alexis78 X* algos - i check which was the last algo to run, reran to check the auto-intensity (in the first page or so of output) then specify -i nn in the Miners file for that algo to drop it 1 by 1 - RESTART Megaminer - it usually stabilises after 1 or 2 points and progresses to the next algo

[2017-08-21 11:57:50] Stratum difficulty set to 2
[2017-08-21 11:57:50] x11 block 891311, diff 151.130
[2017-08-21 11:57:51] GPU#3:Intensity set to 22, 4194304 cuda threads
[2017-08-21 11:57:51] GPU#5:Intensity set to 22, 4194304 cuda threads
This is caused by Alexis78 default intensities being right on the edge of stability/performance border that varies per machine - its a tradeoff

Make sure you have enough VM specified - it helps

Here are a few intensitiy overrides i use on my rig - yours may be different but you have somewhere to start at least:
It varies per miner release, per cuda version, the wind direction - lol
               {"x14" :    "-a x14 -i 21" },
                {"x13" :    "-a x13 -i 22" },
                {"x17" :    "-a x17 -i 21" },

Luckily i am able to hold a remote window open on my rig as i work so can adjust/restart accordingly - i don't try to bench overnight as it could waste a night mining if it fails early - i just run a stable version until i get the settings right on the new version

I then use AutoIt and an auto close script to catch stray "ccminer has stopped working" popup boxes but i'd rather avoid these by tuning down the miners to prevent in teh first place
Doncarlos74

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:53:32 PM

Is it possible to select what algos will MM use?
I have 1080tis so i dont care about eth or dual mining. I just need to select algos instead coins and use it to autoexchange pools. They exchange all to btc, so let the pool mine all coins in selected algo.
Is it doable?
Thx.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: