Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70950 times)
tutulfo (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:59:26 PM

Is it possible to select what algos will MM use?
I have 1080tis so i dont care about eth or dual mining. I just need to select algos instead coins and use it to autoexchange pools. They exchange all to btc, so let the pool mine all coins in selected algo.
Is it doable?
Thx.

Yes, there is a parameter called Algorithm to filter only algos you want, but I recommend no filter if you use autoexchange pool, let it choose more profitable

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doncarlos74

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Yep it works, nice.
I will try both ways...
kopija

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

I then use AutoIt and an auto close script to catch stray "ccminer has stopped working" popup boxes but i'd rather avoid these by tuning down the miners to prevent in teh first place

I solved "ccminer has stopped working" using this guide:
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-program-has-stopped-working-error-dialog-in-windows-server-2008/
So far, so good.

we are nothing but a smart contracts on a cosmic blockchain
hastrup

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:17:37 PM

hi all im brand new here. thank you!! tutulfo for this amazing software! i have 4 rig how do you guys monitor your rigs?  i have try

awesomeminer. but there is no stats generic miner.
ethmonitorig     but there are many of the mines it cant detect.
minerstat          it can only monitor 1 miner at a time.

So how do you do it?? tanks.

ghosting

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:58:13 AM

Hello nice script Smiley tryed it on nvidia and amd
but for card like msi 570 4g the best dcri setting i could find was more like 6  over that t work best for nvidia card not amd at dcri high like 60 or 80 the card got only 11mh/s in eth vs 28mh/s at dcri 6
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

hi all im brand new here. thank you!! tutulfo for this amazing software! i have 4 rig how do you guys monitor your rigs?  i have try

I only have a rig and main computer with 2 cards....dont need avanced monitor....XD

Perhaps in a future I add some for this one.

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

Hello nice script Smiley tryed it on nvidia and amd
but for card like msi 570 4g the best dcri setting i could find was more like 6  over that t work best for nvidia card not amd at dcri high like 60 or 80 the card got only 11mh/s in eth vs 28mh/s at dcri 6

What are usual dcri for amd?

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:31:49 PM

Hi Tutulfo,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting all this together.

works like a charm.

no big miner here just the 1 x 1070 gtx aero oc 8gb but does what i needs it to do.

just ready for me to expand on the rig now Smiley

whats next on your plans to rule the world!?

Features I want for me has been made yet, I have some new features in my mind but I´m tired after weeks of hard work.

*Back option in menus
*Add a check to manual mode coin menu for only shows coins has at least an asociated miner
*Config intensity parameter (0%-100%) that affect all miners
*Automatic batch creation based on menu selection
*Api (rest) to get info (pool/coin/algo...) from other software

Now it´s time for bugs correction and maybe new pools/miners.

hastrup

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

I only have a rig and main computer with 2 cards....dont need avanced monitor....XD

Perhaps in a future I add some for this one.

im not talking about avanced monitor. just some simple monitor. like what your have done whit the batch file now it is so awesome!! somthing like that. one place to see 

104.44 MH/s|295.92 MH/s 0.00288    9.66 ETHASH|LBRY ethereum| ClaymoreDual120 MPH|ZPOOL this kind of stats for all your rigs.

but thank you for your hard work!! and i will donate to for all my rigs. Smiley

hastrup

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

Anyone gettings this error?

The property 'FailedTimes' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\Megaminer-master\core.ps1:774 char:25
+                         $_.FailedTimes++
+                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (Smiley [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PropertyNotFound

The property 'Status' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\Megaminer-master\core.ps1:775 char:25
+                         $_.Status='Failed'
+                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Get-Member : You must specify an object for the Get-Member cmdlet.
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\Megaminer-master\pools\Hash_Refinery.ps1:64 char:23
+         $HR_Request | Get-Member -MemberType NoteProperty | Select-Ob ...
+                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (Smiley [Get-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoObjectInGetMember,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetMemberCommand
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

The property 'FailedTimes' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set.

The property 'Status' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set.

+ CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (Smiley [Get-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoObjectInGetMember,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetMemberCommand

Nope, I just test HashRefinery and all seems ok. Main error could be last one, always get that error?

hastrup

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

Nope, I just test HashRefinery and all seems ok. Main error could be last one, always get that error?

its was on this  MYRIAD-GROESTL digibyte CcminerKlaust812 MPH its began but it stop after it change the miner..

i have read a post where you are talking about only mining on supernova, and using Cryptopia are you still doing that?

my question is what do you mine? and what wallet are you using Smiley

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

its was on this  MYRIAD-GROESTL digibyte CcminerKlaust812 MPH its began but it stop after it change the miner..

i have read a post where you are talking about only mining on supernova, and using Cryptopia are you still doing that?

What pools was running?, only HR?

Before I made MM usually was mining on suprnova or yiimp, sending mined coins to cryptopia wallets (except, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin which are in local wallet), I hold some coins and sell others when price is good.

Now I´m mining each day in one pool to test. Shocked

ianj

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:44:11 PM

Before Megaminer i used Mining Pool Hub, ethermine, flypool and flipped according to preference - i was relatively happy but moved away as the profitability calc did't always seem to follow the algo switching and fixed ETH/ZEC mining seemed too restrictive - it did seem to bring in reliable revenue though

I enabled MPH (as i was familiar) in Megaminer and added Zpool for the additional coins offered and Hash Refinery

I was happier initially with Hash Refinery than Zpool as the remuneration seemed smoother and more obvious, even though ZPool seemed to consistently grab the hash power ahead of Hash refinery for the same coin

I noted the rumours of ZPool "skimming" some profit (which i assume is because of the additional costs of translation to BTC but am not sure)  so i set up my own coins and added YIIMP

YIIMP definitely shows better profitability (10-15%) that ZPool for a similar set of coins, even though it didn't support auto trading to BTC (which probably explained the difference in profitability)

So this week i checked my earnings across all coins and overall they are down by 20-30% for the week !!

I also noted SIGNIFICANT  performance issues with ZPool & YIIMP sites and API (especially YIIMP)

In this time i had hardly been mining Ethereum or ZEC so any longer trend difficulty increase was not an issue - it was down to transparency and/or non optimal transfer of my coins to BTC/ETH on MPY/ZPool,Hash (which i didn't do on YIIMP as the collected coins were too small even thogh it spent a good deal of time mining on them) (I have 5x1060, 7x1070, 1x1080ti)

And this week the Hash refinery site seems to have stopped moving. It still shows on Megaminer and still mines on it occasionally (though less since YIIMP grabs a load of hash power) but the balance & pending graphs are not progressing and/or converging

I realise its not Megaminer's responsibility but am just calling out for personal experiences with each multipool before i roll back to MPH/Nicehash until i can ascertain mining on YIIMP, Zpool & YIIMP is actually productive

Any comments on particular pools RIGHT now???
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

Before Megaminer i used Mining Pool Hub, ethermine, flypool and flipped according to preference - i was relatively happy but moved away as the profitability calc did't always seem to follow the algo switching and fixed ETH/ZEC mining seemed too restrictive - it did seem to bring in reliable revenue though

I enabled MPH (as i was familiar) in Megaminer and added Zpool for the additional coins offered and Hash Refinery

I was happier initially with Hash Refinery than Zpool as the remuneration seemed smoother and more obvious, even though ZPool seemed to consistently grab the hash power ahead of Hash refinery for the same coin

I noted the rumours of ZPool "skimming" some profit (which i assume is because of the additional costs of translation to BTC but am not sure)  so i set up my own coins and added YIIMP

YIIMP definitely shows better profitability (10-15%) that ZPool for a similar set of coins, even though it didn't support auto trading to BTC (which probably explained the difference in profitability)

So this week i checked my earnings across all coins and overall they are down by 20-30% for the week !!

I also noted SIGNIFICANT  performance issues with ZPool & YIIMP sites and API (especially YIIMP)

In this time i had hardly been mining Ethereum or ZEC so any longer trend difficulty increase was not an issue - it was down to transparency and/or non optimal transfer of my coins to BTC/ETH on MPY/ZPool,Hash (which i didn't do on YIIMP as the collected coins were too small even thogh it spent a good deal of time mining on them) (I have 5x1060, 7x1070, 1x1080ti)

And this week the Hash refinery site seems to have stopped moving. It still shows on Megaminer and still mines on it occasionally (though less since YIIMP grabs a load of hash power) but the balance & pending graphs are not progressing and/or converging

I realise its not Megaminer's responsibility but am just calling out for personal experiences with each multipool before i roll back to MPH/Nicehash until i can ascertain mining on YIIMP, Zpool & YIIMP is actually productive

Any comments on particular pools RIGHT now???

My experience two weeks back (last two week can not measure anything):

Nicehash: constant, always pay what you see (normal, its a rental service)
MPH: constant, usually a little more profitable than NH
Zpool: very unconstant, sometimes much more MPH, sometimes much less.
Yiimp/suprnova: get what you see on WTM (except lbry on suprnova), profit are dependent of time of selling.

An example, I was mining Signatum 5 days (at start of hype), 5000sigt on cryptopia acount, if I had sold that time it was near 150€, now sell price is around 250€

ianj

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:20:42 PM

Before I made MM usually was mining on suprnova or yiimp, sending mined coins to cryptopia wallets (except, bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin which are in local wallet), I hold some coins and sell others when price is good.

That is something i could try to make manual coin translation easier - at the moment a have a mix of Exodus/Coinimi/Jaxx and a few desktop wallets. Its good "education" but not exactly productive - lol

Ill take a look at Cryptotia - that was my stop next anyway.

My intention is to HODL no more than 3 or 4 Coins as a result of mining and separate any "investment" element from mining

Haven't been mining long - since start July. I had no expectations on getting rich quick as i am re purposing half the hardware (Deep Learning stuff) after a few months anyway. I just want to make the best of what i have and have an academic interest in it.

Early July (Ethereum difficult around 11-12k) it was smooth but only ETH/ZEC - moving to MPH late July boosted earning my 25% as ETH/ZEC started to bite, adding ZPool, Hash shows more profitability of Megaminer but the end result was no better into August and the last week in August has been down 25%+

I expect quite a lot of volatility in the "small" coins but to be honest the coin yield have not been large enough to be volatile despite consuming quite a bit of hash power and advertising constantly 200% over equiv ETH/ZEC rates

For those "veterans" of mining, are we in a current blip (NOW - not June/July) across the alt coins? I see the explosion in all coins from April-July (espec ETH/ZEC) and don't expect the same but am interested in whether the other altcoins have only recently been profitable or whether there has been a constant level of opportunity back into 2016           

I understand a lot lies in the total market cap of the  crypto world and the wars amongst the big players (ETH/BTC/BCC) - i guess any boost in them guys could drag the whole cryptospehere  up with it. It looks like exciting times might be approaching though as big money dips its toes in ...

Its early days but ill dip part of my hash back into YIIMP/ZPool/Hash to see if it was just a bad blip
hastrup

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

What pools was running?, only HR?

Now I´m mining each day in one pool to test. Shocked

MPH was running.

and thx for input about mining also thx to ianj for sharing you mining experince.

i have been mining around a 2 month now.

and mm have been the best experience by far.
things i have try
multipoolminer
nemosminer
sniffdogminer
nicehashminer
simpleos
ethos
claymore duel

so thx again tutulfo.
dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

I'm having an odd issue with v4.0.1. When benchmarking, the script keeps downloading GatelessGate and SGMinerSkein, but I watch them disappear in the folder. Repeats several times before giving up for a while, then it'll go at it again.

Ideas?
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:16:14 AM

I'm having an odd issue with v4.0.1. When benchmarking, the script keeps downloading GatelessGate and SGMinerSkein, but I watch them disappear in the folder. Repeats several times before giving up for a while, then it'll go at it again.

Ideas?

Gateless gate had a bug, download new miner file from github.

SgmineSkein seems ok, check miner file and check "path" is real path where file is decompressed.

ianj

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:10:24 PM

The Cryptopia site warns not to mine direct "WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc."

does anyone know if this is a general limit or just a subset of miners/pools - i see it also on a number of other exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: