Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70950 times)
mo35

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:26:22 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:19:24 PM by mo35

was playing around with couple amd rigs , things i had to tinker with (all of them win10 x64 , august blockhain drv. , mix match of 480, 570 cards)

1. GPUGROUPS variable , had to change , line 220 , include.ps1 $_ | Add-Member GpuPlatform (Get-Gpu-Platform $_.Type) -Force

had to add parameter -Force , to be able overwrite group name , since it was already created while i was tinkering.

2. had to add -I 18 to be able to run A-SgminerXevan.json

3. manually had to change dualmining pool to suprnova DCR in A-ClayDual.json , since Yiimp is permanently loaded and rejects all DCR connections.
"Arguments" : "-epool #SERVER#:#PORT# -ewal #LOGIN# -epsw #PASSWORD# -esm #ETHSTMODE# -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal myusername.amd1 -dpsw x -wd 1 -di #DEVICESCLAYMODE# -mport #APIPORT# -platform 1 #ALGORITHMPARAMETERS#"

4. Had to add to A-nsgminer.json additional parameters to be able to run it -w 128 -g 1 -I 18 to be able to run it

5. In A-CastXMR had to change --device with -G , otherwise only 1st gpu was used

6. Could you please add sgminer for x17 (verge)

p.s. forgot to mention , was running with following settings:

-MiningMode Automatic -PoolsName YIIMP,Mining_pool_hub,NANOPOOL -Coinsname DECRED,BITCORE,BITCOINGOLD,CHAINCOIN,DIGIBYTE,ETHEREUM,EXPANSE,ELECTRONEUM,ETHEREUMCLASIC,HUSH,LBRY,MONACOIN,ZENCASH,ZCASH,ZCOIN,
ZCLASSIC,KOMODO,MONERO,UBIQ,SIA,GROESTLCOIN,HSHARE,VERTCOIN,GOBYTE,FEATHERCOIN,LUXCOIN,DIGIBYTE,VERGE,BITSEND

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sconklinbtc

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:10:06 PM

Anywhere I can edit how the API for zpool is interpreted? It appears a couple of hours ago, they switched profitability reporting on Keccak from BTC/MH/day to BTC/GH/day. I was wondering why my miners had switched to Keccak overnight and my balance graph went flat.

Here's the tweet about it.  https://twitter.com/_zpool_/status/942398598557388800
I_M

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

Anywhere I can edit how the API for zpool is interpreted? It appears a couple of hours ago, they switched profitability reporting on Keccak from BTC/MH/day to BTC/GH/day. I was wondering why my miners had switched to Keccak overnight and my balance graph went flat.

Here's the tweet about it.  https://twitter.com/_zpool_/status/942398598557388800

Pretty sure you want to edit Zpool.ps1, go to about line 89 and add:

switch ($Zpool_Algo){
    "X11"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    "qubit"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    "quark"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    "keccak"{$Divisor *= 1000}
}
tutulfo (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:28:08 PM

Not support 12 GPU

"GroupName" : "1060","Type":"NVIDIA","GpuPlatform":"0","Gpus":"0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11"

program error can used 0-9  only 10 gpu

PlatformId Name        Vendor
---------- ----        ------
         0 NVIDIA CUDA NVIDIA Corporation

No MM gpu number limit, but I think some miners has. What error your get?

That Miner works with 12 gpus out of MegaMiner?

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
sconklinbtc

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

Pretty sure you want to edit Zpool.ps1, go to about line 89 and add:

switch ($Zpool_Algo){
    "X11"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    "qubit"{$Divisor *= 1000}
    "quark"{$Divisor *= 1000}
}

Thanks, that's what I thought after I posted and looked, but wanted to confirm.
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

From the zpool Twitter

#keccak changed to match the other blake/sha algos with BTC per GH instead of MH. Please update your scripts accordingly

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:55:43 PM

was playing around with couple amd rigs , things i had to tinker with (all of them win10 x64 , august blockhain drv. , mix match of 480, 570 cards)

1. GPUGROUPS variable , had to change , line 220 , include.ps_ | Add-Member GpuPlatform (Get-Gpu-Platform $_.Type) -Force

had to add parameter -Force , to be able overwrite group name , since it was already created while i was tinkering.

3. manually had to change dualmining pool to suprnova DCR in A-ClayDual.json , since Yiimp is permanently loaded and rejects all DCR connections.
"Arguments" : "-epool #SERVER#:#PORT# -ewal #LOGIN# -epsw #PASSWORD# -esm #ETHSTMODE# -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal myusername.amd1 -dpsw x -wd 1 -di #DEVICESCLAYMODE# -mport #APIPORT# -platform 1 #ALGORITHMPARAMETERS#"

4. Had to add to A-nsgminer.json additional parameters to be able to run it -w 128 -g 1 -I 18 to be able to run it

5. In A-CastXMR had to change --device with -G , otherwise only 1st gpu was used

-MiningMode Automatic -PoolsName YIIMP,Mining_pool_hub,NANOPOOL -Coinsname DECRED,BITCORE,BITCOINGOLD,CHAINCOIN,DIGIBYTE,ETHEREUM,EXPANSE,ELECTRONEUM,ETHEREUMCLASIC,HUSH,LBRY,MONACOIN,ZENCASH,ZCASH,ZCOIN,
ZCLASSIC,KOMODO,MONERO,UBIQ,SIA,GROESTLCOIN,HSHARE,VERTCOIN,GOBYTE,FEATHERCOIN,LUXCOIN,DIGIBYTE,VERGE,BITSEND

1. Config.txt explanation for  @@GPU is wrong in current release, is fixed in master branch now, GPUplatform atribute must not exist on groups definitions, now is automatically calculated.

2. Added

3. Other way is change yiimp.ps1 file to ignore that pool

4. -w128 was included, others added now.

5. Reported hours ago in Github, Fixed this morning in master branch

6. The only one I found is an old Cryptomining blog release, It dont works for me.

Thx a lot

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
thepez

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

1. GPUGROUPS variable , had to change , line 220 , include.ps_ | Add-Member GpuPlatform (Get-Gpu-Platform $_.Type) -Force

1. Config.txt explanation for  @@GPU is wrong in current release, is fixed in master branch now, GPUplatform atribute must not exist on groups definitions, now is automatically calculated.

2. Added

6. The only one I found is an old Cryptomining blog release, It dont works for me.

Thx a lot

Thanks for all your hard work!  I'm happy to donate to this as this saves me a great deal of time.  Only issue I have is sometimes ccminer crashes when Megaminer closes it and results in a dialog box for me to close.  Unfortunately Megaminer will not time out (watchdog?) so it will stand still until you click the box.  Its caused me numerous nights of no work being done because of this.  If possible, can you make sure ALL the process windows ** AND ** resulting dialogs are closed before switching algorithms.  Thx.  Smiley

-peZ
P.S.  I'm a coder, just not Powershell. 
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

1. Config.txt explanation for  @@GPU is wrong in current release, is fixed in master branch now, GPUplatform atribute must not exist on groups definitions, now is automatically calculated.

2. Added

Thx a lot

Thanks for all your hard work!  I'm happy to donate to this as this saves me a great deal of time.  Only issue I have is sometimes ccminer crashes when Megaminer closes it and results in a dialog box for me to close.  Unfortunately Megaminer will not time out (watchdog?) so it will stand still until you click the box.  Its caused me numerous nights of no work being done because of this.  If possible, can you make sure ALL the process windows ** AND ** resulting dialogs are closed before switching algorithms.  Thx.  Smiley

-peZ

Try master branch code, I have changed miner stop mechanism to more agresive one. (Read changelog)

MikeBuzz

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:44:41 PM

2. Added

Thx a lot

-peZ

You can disable the pop up from within windows
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/alejacma/2011/02/18/how-to-disable-the-pop-up-that-windows-shows-when-an-app-crashes/

Beat the withdrawal fees using Coinbase and Revolut Fee Free Banking!!
allpozitiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Hello everobody and also respectful Tutulfo.

Enjoying very much of your product since beginning of December. Just curious to ask, how to solve an issue when:

- I have started in automatic mode some pools, let's say Ahash, Hash, Zpool and Unimining, and somehow in one hour, one pool's connection (API) is lost by pool's reason, and in that period when Megaminer updating their data (via preditermined interval), it sensed that no API data receiving and missed this pool.

- After that when pool come back again in life, in next updating, Megaminer is not sensing that pool is now alive, and continue working with the rest ones.

My concern how to solve that issue, allow Megaminer checking that all pools constantly, even one was lost and after some time come back again.

Now, what I am doing is just restarting Megaminer when see that one pool is missing.

Appreciate your kind reply. 
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:43:57 PM

Fix for zpool keccak change

Add

under
switch ($Zpool_Algo){
in /Pools/Zpool.ps1