Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aug 1 summary  (Read 96452 times)
els

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:51:28 PM

(I had some troubles receiving it, and I had to reorder it, too based on changes in the shipping dates).

they had to divert it through the NSA backchannel, nothing to worry about Jay   Tongue

I am not ruling that out completely - yet back to the original question, anyone split their BCH after reseeding the ledger nano s?

Here is the official word from Ledger (latest I know of anyhow):

https://blog.ledger.co/managing-the-bitcoin-cash-fork-7229dde3f358

Roughly speaking though, the "Bitcoin" Chrome App offers access to 3 wallets: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Cash "Split".  The later being in a different part of the HD hierarchy to improve safety.  The first two using the same addresses but on different chains.  If you're super paranoid about possible future replay attacks, move your bitcoin first.  I'd suggest moving your BCH into addresses into the "Split" wallet so that you are convinced you have the balances and control over the coins.  Then keep them there or do whatever you wish.  There is no "tool" or software for doing this per se from Ledger.  Just the wallets and control over the addresses provided.
els

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:05:00 PM

(I had some troubles receiving it, and I had to reorder it, too based on changes in the shipping dates).

they had to divert it through the NSA backchannel, nothing to worry about Jay   Tongue

I am not ruling that out completely - yet back to the original question, anyone split their BCH after reseeding the ledger nano s?

Roughly speaking though, the "Bitcoin" Chrome App offers access to 3 wallets: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Cash "Split".  The later being in a different part of the HD hierarchy to improve safety.  The first two using the same addresses but on different chains.  If you're super paranoid about possible future replay attacks, move your bitcoin first.  I'd suggest moving your BCH into addresses into the "Split" wallet so that you are convinced you have the balances and control over the coins.  Then keep them there or do whatever you wish.  There is no "tool" or software for doing this per se from Ledger.  Just the wallets and control over the addresses provided.

PS haven't tried reseeding from a bitcoin.info wallet, but would assume it would work like any other reseeding with a BIP39 seed, unless they do something special.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10299

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

PS haven't tried reseeding from a bitcoin.info wallet, but would assume it would work like any other reseeding with a BIP39 seed, unless they do something special.

Thanks for the responses and the blog link, els. 

I had seen that linked blog article before, but it is making more sense now that I have the ledger nano s in my grubby little hands. 

I remain a bit nervous about all of this, and I am looking into each of the various matters, now, and I had seen some other reseeding explanations on the blockchain.info subject that I will read through again too.  There were some on blockchain.info and I had seen some other explanations, too, but I suppose the blockchain.info explanations should be sufficiently clear, even for technical (and nervous) novices like myself. 

At some point soon, I will probably post a detailed outline of what I did, once I finish doing it or I might post some more questions if I run into some stumbling blocks while I am going through this process. 

I have some other things that I am trying to do, too (and some errands that I have to run later in the day), so sometimes, I get interrupted while I am in the process of preparing to perform this whole splitting thingie-ma-jiggie - but I am not going to rush what I am doing because I certainly don't want to lose any coins, even if the loss were to be only the currently .08 BCHs... hahahaha... even .08-ish can add up to quite a bit of real value.   Wink   

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
els

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

I had seen that linked blog article before, but it is making more sense now that I have the ledger nano s in my grubby little hands. 

I remain a bit nervous about all of this, and I am looking into each of the various matters, now, and I had seen some other reseeding explanations on the blockchain.info subject that I will read through again too.  There were some on blockchain.info and I had seen some other explanations, too, but I suppose the blockchain.info explanations should be sufficiently clear, even for technical (and nervous) novices like myself. 

At some point soon, I will probably post a detailed outline of what I did, once I finish doing it or I might post some more questions if I run into some stumbling blocks while I am going through this process. 

I have some other things that I am trying to do, too (and some errands that I have to run later in the day), so sometimes, I get interrupted while I am in the process of preparing to perform this whole splitting thingie-ma-jiggie - but I am not going to rush what I am doing because I certainly don't want to lose any coins, even if the loss were to be only the currently .08 BCHs... hahahaha... even .08-ish can add up to quite a bit of real value.   Wink   

i suggest you just initialize your nano with the seed and then play around with the bitcoin app and nano to see if you see the expected balances on both blockchains.  [it is relatively harmless to initialize with a seed then zap the nano (e.g. enter 3 bad PIN codes) and start over, so long as you don't sign any transactions along the way.]  if you see your balances, then your are almost certainly good to proceed, as the nano has your private keys (same ones for BTC and BCH, until you split them)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10299

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 10:39:19 PM by JayJuanGee

they had to divert it through the NSA backchannel, nothing to worry about Jay   Tongue

Roughly speaking though, the "Bitcoin" Chrome App offers access to 3 wallets: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Cash "Split".  The later being in a different part of the HD hierarchy to improve safety.  The first two using the same addresses but on different chains.  If you're super paranoid about possible future replay attacks, move your bitcoin first.  I'd suggest moving your BCH into addresses into the "Split" wallet so that you are convinced you have the balances and control over the coins.  Then keep them there or do whatever you wish.  There is no "tool" or software for doing this per se from Ledger.  Just the wallets and control over the addresses provided.

I remain a bit nervous about all of this, and I am looking into each of the various matters, now, and I had seen some other reseeding explanations on the blockchain.info subject that I will read through again too.  There were some on blockchain.info and I had seen some other explanations, too, but I suppose the blockchain.info explanations should be sufficiently clear, even for technical (and nervous) novices like myself.  

I have some other things that I am trying to do, too (and some errands that I have to run later in the day), so sometimes, I get interrupted while I am in the process of preparing to perform this whole splitting thingie-ma-jiggie - but I am not going to rush what I am doing because I certainly don't want to lose any coins, even if the loss were to be only the currently .08 BCHs... hahahaha... even .08-ish can add up to quite a bit of real value.   Wink  

i suggest you just initialize your nano with the seed and then play around with the bitcoin app and nano to see if you see the expected balances on both blockchains.  [it is relatively harmless to initialize with a seed then zap the nano (e.g. enter 3 bad PIN codes) and start over, so long as you don't sign any transactions along the way.]  if you see your balances, then your are almost certainly good to proceed, as the nano has your private keys (same ones for BTC and BCH, until you split them)

That sounds like an additional good suggestion for a little extra anal security, verification and comfort, which I believe that i need with my feeling of having a kind of novice understanding.

I am a tiny bit confused by your description in this last post as compared with a previous post - but let me see if I can seek clarification by asking a couple of questions, and I might see the answers to these questions as I get further along, but I want to see if you (or anyone else) could possibly clarify before I go through the actual process.

O.k.  Here goes:

Question 1:  I believe that understand that when I reseed the blockchain.info wallet onto the ledger nano s, then more or less, I have created a copy of access to the coins that I see through the blockchain.info wallet through the ledger.  So does that mean that after I reseed the ledger nano s, then I am going to be able to see the available BTC both through the blockchain.info wallet and ledger nano s wallet?  or does that mean that once I reseed the private keys to the ledger nano s wallet, then I will no longer be able to see them through the blockchain.info wallet?

Question 2:  You said that once I reseed the ledger nano s wallet, I should be able to see both the BTC and the BCH through the ledger nano s wallet software, and before I split them, they will be under the same private key; however, after I split them they will each have their own new private keys?  So, after I split the BTC and BCH, the wallet of the old private keys will become emptied of either BTC or BCH.. and the BTC and the BCH that was previously available in old wallet will each have new and separate private keys  and the old wallet will be completely empty of BTC and BCH -

Question 3) assuming that the old wallet is completely empty of BTC and BCH,  I should still be able to use those old private keys in that "empty" old wallet to claim other air drops that had taken place before the August 1 forking (in which I had bitcoins under those private keys), such as clams, steller or byteball?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
els

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:12:32 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 11:41:45 PM by els

they had to divert it through the NSA backchannel, nothing to worry about Jay   Tongue

Roughly speaking though, the "Bitcoin" Chrome App offers access to 3 wallets: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Cash "Split".  The later being in a different part of the HD hierarchy to improve safety.  The first two using the same addresses but on different chains.  If you're super paranoid about possible future replay attacks, move your bitcoin first.  I'd suggest moving your BCH into addresses into the "Split" wallet so that you are convinced you have the balances and control over the coins.  Then keep them there or do whatever you wish.  There is no "tool" or software for doing this per se from Ledger.  Just the wallets and control over the addresses provided.

I remain a bit nervous about all of this, and I am looking into each of the various matters, now, and I had seen some other reseeding explanations on the blockchain.info subject that I will read through again too.  There were some on blockchain.info and I had seen some other explanations, too, but I suppose the blockchain.info explanations should be sufficiently clear, even for technical (and nervous) novices like myself.  

I have some other things that I am trying to do, too (and some errands that I have to run later in the day), so sometimes, I get interrupted while I am in the process of preparing to perform this whole splitting thingie-ma-jiggie - but I am not going to rush what I am doing because I certainly don't want to lose any coins, even if the loss were to be only the currently .08 BCHs... hahahaha... even .08-ish can add up to quite a bit of real value.   Wink  

i suggest you just initialize your nano with the seed and then play around with the bitcoin app and nano to see if you see the expected balances on both blockchains.  [it is relatively harmless to initialize with a seed then zap the nano (e.g. enter 3 bad PIN codes) and start over, so long as you don't sign any transactions along the way.]  if you see your balances, then your are almost certainly good to proceed, as the nano has your private keys (same ones for BTC and BCH, until you split them)

That sounds like an additional good suggestion for a little extra anal security, verification and comfort, which I believe that i need with my feeling of having a kind of novice understanding.

I am a tiny bit confused by your description in this last post as compared with a previous post - but let me see if I can seek clarification by asking a couple of questions, and I might see the answers to these questions as I get further along, but I want to see if you (or anyone else) could possibly clarify before I go through the actual process.

O.k.  Here goes:

Question 1:  I believe that understand that when I reseed the blockchain.info wallet onto the ledger nano s, then more or less, I have created a copy of access to the coins that I see through the blockchain.info wallet through the ledger.  So does that mean that after I reseed the ledger nano s, then I am going to be able to see the available BTC both through the blockchain.info wallet and ledger nano s wallet?  or does that mean that once I reseed the private keys to the ledger nano s wallet, then I will no longer be able to see them through the blockchain.info wallet?

Question 2:  You said that once I reseed the ledger nano s wallet, I should be able to see both the BTC and the BCH through the ledger nano s wallet software, and before I split them, they will be under the same private key; however, after I split them they will each have their own new private keys?  So, after I split the BTC and BCH, the wallet of the old private keys will become emptied of either BTC or BCH.. and the BTC and the BCH that was previously available in old wallet will each have new and separate private keys  and the old wallet will be completely empty of BTC and BCH -

Question 3) assuming that the old wallet is completely empty of BTC and BCH,  I should still be able to use those old private keys in that "empty" old wallet to claim other air drops that had taken place before the August 1 forking (in which I had bitcoins under those private keys), such as clams, steller or byteball?

>Question 1:  I believe that understand that when I reseed the blockchain.info wallet onto the ledger nano s, then more or less, I have created a copy of access to the coins that I see through the blockchain.info wallet through the ledger.  So does that mean that after I reseed the ledger nano s, then I am going to be able to see the available BTC both through the blockchain.info wallet and ledger nano s wallet?  

Yes.

>or does that mean that once I reseed the private keys to the ledger nano s wallet, then I will no longer be able to see them through the blockchain.info wallet?

No.

>Question 2:  You said that once I reseed the ledger nano s wallet, I should be able to see both the BTC and the BCH through the ledger nano s wallet software, and before I split them, they will be under the same private key;

Yes.  But you'll have to change between BCT and BCH blockchains (in Chrome app) to see the respective balances.  fwiw, the app only knows/references public keys.

>however, after I split them they will each have their own new private keys?  

If you move BCH to a new address (I'd use the "Split" wallet for this) then that BHC will be associated with a new private/public key pair, yes.  But the BTC will still remain where it was (i.e. still be associated with the old private/public key pair - which may not be desired if your worry about replay).  Unless you also move it.

>So, after I split the BTC and BCH, the wallet of the old private keys will become emptied of either BTC or BCH.. and the BTC and the BCH that was previously available in old wallet will each have new and separate private keys  and the old wallet will be completely empty of BTC and BCH -

Again, moving BCH and BTC are separate actions as they occur with separate transactions on separate blockchains.  You can move one, the other, both or neither ;-)

>Question 3) assuming that the old wallet is completely empty of BTC and BCH,  I should still be able to use those old private keys in that "empty" old wallet to claim other air drops that had taken place before the August 1 forking (in which I had bitcoins under those private keys), such as clams, steller or byteball?

I can't speak with authority beyond the BCH situation, but the notion in this case is simply that the ledger (blockchain) was cloned at a particular moment in time, and all balances duplicated on the new chain.  So if a similar action was taken to create another "clone" at a time when you had a balance in an address, I'd assume this would be represented on the new new chain.

[Edit: I just checked on the Stellar give away and since "June 26, 2017: We took a snapshot of the blockchain at the first block mined after midnight on June 26th (UTC/GMT). This snapshot will record the coin balances of all bitcoin accounts at that time." my read is that if you had a balance then on a bitcoin address for which you control the private key, you should be able to follow their process to verify and make your claim before Aug 27.]
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

Executive summary

Bitcoin is working fine and you can use it as you were before, possibly with slightly more reorg risk for a while.

The BIP91/BIP148 split didn't occur

As had been expected for the last week or so, the big potential split which caused all of the Aug 1 hubbub didn't happen, due to BIP91/BIP148 succeeding. There's a small chance that this split could still happen sometime between now and around Aug 10, but it looks very unlikely at this point.

Bcash split, creating an altcoin

If you had some number of BTC as of approximately 14:00 UTC, and if these bitcoins were secured by private keys controlled by you or in a Bcash-supporting online wallet, it is now possible for you to claim the same number of Bcash coins (BCH/BCC). Bcash is an altcoin based on Bitcoin; since it split, it is now 100% independent from Bitcoin other than the carried-over balances.

Bcash claims to have replay protection, but this is only a Bcash miner policy. Any Bcash miner could still replay transactions. Therefore, you can't safely rely on it.

Instructions for safely splitting your BCH from your BTC

Here are general split instructions. If your wallet software gives different instructions, use those instead.

These are the best instructions I could come up with quickly. Maybe someone will eventually come up with a more convenient way of doing it. Note that while I believe these instructions to be safe and reasonable, you are solely responsible for your safety here.

1. Decide whether you want to bother splitting your coins at all. Is it actually worthwhile to remove your coins from cold storage (or whatever)? If you take no particular action and continue using Bitcoin as normal, then your BCH is likely (but not guaranteed) to remain associated with the current private keys due to BCH's pseudo-replay-protection; you could therefore maybe claim your BCH later on if you want. If you want to claim your BCH now, continue to the next steps.
 2. Create a totally new logical wallet with a new mnemonic, etc. Just creating new addresses is not sufficient: the new wallet needs to be completely separate from the old one. The new wallet's private keys should be under your personal control just in case your transaction is replayed or something else goes wrong. Make sure you have backups of the new wallet.
 3. Send all of the BTC in your old wallet to your new wallet, and wait until this transaction has 30 confirmations. (If you are really itching to get your BCH, it would not be totally crazy to wait for as few as 3 confirmations, but there is some risk with that.) Note that sending all of your BTC in a single transaction is likely to be harmful to your privacy; if you care about this, you might want to send it in several smaller transactions to several different addresses on the new wallet.
 4. On a separate computer that you wouldn't too much mind being compromised, install a BCash wallet such as one of the ones listed on bitcoincash.org. (Warning: some Bcash wallets are known to overwrite important files belonging to their Bitcoin counterparts.) Or use a Web-based exchange/wallet supporting Bcash. Import the private keys from your old, now-empty Bitcoin wallet into this Bcash wallet. Now you have BCH which you can handle as you wish. Note that BCH transactions may be very slow to confirm for a couple of days.

Continuing risks

Although I am giving a general "all clear" at this point because the risk of serious issues has dropped substantially, some turbulence is still possible due to BIP91/BIP148 and the rollout of SegWit:

- If you are using a full-node wallet (eg. Bitcoin Core), you should require 30 confirmations for high-value, untrusted incoming transactions until SegWit locks in around Aug 10. Although seemingly quite unlikely at this point, it is possible that miners could fail to enforce BIP91/BIP148, which could cause very long reorgs (ie. confirmations could disappear, allowing double-spending). This seems unlikely enough that I probably wouldn't require extra confirmations for "normal" transactions, but if you absolutely cannot tolerate any particular transaction being reversed, then waiting for 30 confirmations would be most prudent.
 - If you are using a lightweight wallet, you should require 30 confirmations for all untrusted incoming transactions until SegWit locks in around Aug 10, and again for a couple of weeks after SegWit finally activates around Aug 24. Long reorgs or even persistent splits are possible if miners fail to properly enforce the rules of BIP91, BIP148, or SegWit, and lightweight wallets are particularly poor at handling such things because they will blindly accept invalid, probably-soon-to-be-orphaned blocks.
 - I don't recommend putting much BTC on hosted wallets / exchanges generally. Exactly how the above risks would be translated to these services will vary depending on how each service handles deposits, reorgs, and double-spends.

Nothing happened aside from users of btc being granted a free shitcoin that they can dump whenever they get around to it using shady software.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:13:03 AM

some people say problems are not finished for BTC:

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/08/08/bitcoin-cash-superior-segwit2x-says-bitcoin-core-developer-blockstream-cto

Flat.E

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:14:20 AM

Hi guys,

After struggling for two days trying to split the Bitcoin Cash coins from Bitcoin Core to Bitcoin ABC, I finally figured it out and wrote a blog post so that others don't have to struggle like I did:

http://www.btcuser.com/splitting-bitcoin-cash-from-bitcoin-core-into-the-bitcoin-abc-wallet/

Good luck!
After moving my btc from Core to another wallet, and a backup of the Core wallet.dat file, I installed Bitcoin ABC which proposed the same data folder as core to install in, agreed and after sync it showed my old addresses with the right amount of bch.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:56:22 AM

BTC has weathered the fork very well!  $3700 today!! Incredible!
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

Thanks for the information. Its good to see that bitcoin is still standing strong even after August 01, reaching new all time highs all the way . I might as well consider claiming some Bcash.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
ashish1234

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

Hi,

I am trying to get BCC from electron Cash 2.9.2 standard.
I am using private key of last address where before 01st Aug. coins was stored.

But is hows error: https://prnt.sc/g7hgnk

Network : http://prntscr.com/g7ires

Please help me what is wrong here ??
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:20:01 AM

Hi,

if you give the correct private key,the BCC will appear in Electron cash wallet.i have tried this way and all went smooth.maybe you give wrong private key?you can check your wallet address in electron cash if it match.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

Hi,

The ElectronCash wallet was never stable. If you have your private keys in QrCode, just scan it using Coinomi android wallet. I did so multiple times and everything went okay and after the transaction is confirmed (because Its basically sent to the wallet), you can send it to exchanges or do whatever you want.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mohiulbd

Activity: 406
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

thanks for the updets

MOHIUL♥
ashish1234

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:34:45 AM

if you give the correct private key,the BCC will appear in Electron cash wallet.i have tried this way and all went smooth.maybe you give wrong private key?you can check your wallet address in electron cash if it match.

This txn logs: https://blockchain.info/address/3Njt285dctJZj4tqpKNKBFFojEVvVfCPQA,
I should use 3NSFgiwDhMj3NQZgs2YNych6L5EM1YnMxy address key, rite ??

The ElectronCash wallet was never stable. If you have your private keys in QrCode, just scan it using Coinomi android wallet. I did so multiple times and everything went okay and after the transaction is confirmed (because Its basically sent to the wallet), you can send it to exchanges or do whatever you want.

I was using electron wallet and it doesn't provide QR code.

Is my network selection is ok ? ( http://prntscr.com/g7ires) I read some issues with electron cash server.

Also,
Can i use anyother program to get my BCC, as i do have my private key ..
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:40:18 PM

Can someone tell what further effect will it have on the price of BTC? And how will it affect other cryptos?
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

I heard about BTC LTE was new fork with bitcoin on Last August 11 ? is it true ??
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

This txn logs: https://blockchain.info/address/3Njt285dctJZj4tqpKNKBFFojEVvVfCPQA,
I should use 3NSFgiwDhMj3NQZgs2YNych6L5EM1YnMxy address key, rite ??

I was using electron wallet and it doesn't provide QR code.

Is my network selection is ok ? ( http://prntscr.com/g7ires) I read some issues with electron cash server.

Also,
Can i use anyother program to get my BCC, as i do have my private key ..

you said you use this address= 3NSFgiwDhMj3NQZgs2YNych6L5EM1YnMxy but the information you give in here= https://blockchain.info/address/3Njt285dctJZj4tqpKNKBFFojEVvVfCPQA  is not the same wallet.look carefully it's different wallet address,you should give the private key for this=

3Njt285dctJZj4tqpKNKBFFojEVvVfCPQA (if this is your wallet address)

electron cash is just fine,you just need to give the correct one private key, and you will get the Bitcoin cash .the server you choose are okay.just check your wallet,it's not the same.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:28:51 PM

We need another "something" like this one. Why? Look at the price of Bitcoin now.

I have seen a reasonable number of people state that Bitcoin would crash with this BCC stuff. They talked this way because they don't understand people or a truly free market. All the money markets are controlled one way or another, even if many of them present themselves as being free.

Bitcoin as money holds a tiny, teensy part of world money. It is way undervalued because people are used to standard fiat. Bitcoin is different, and acts differently. The BCC thing didn't crash Bitcoin, even made it stronger. People like the freedom and strength... and the opportunity.

Bitcoin will hit $10,000 before the year is out. Hodl now, because once it reaches $10 grand, the next $100 grand will be as nothing, while the fiat systems crash.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: