Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aug 1 summary  (Read 96452 times)
Sganesh983

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:01:36 AM

Dear Friends

i have joined the claimwith.me website and i was getting the satoshi

i trying the withdraw in first it was showing to buy a planet

and i waited for long time to buy the planet first planet is mars and i have collected 5,00,000 satoshi to buy it

and now i cant withdraw the satoshi i have 2,50,000 satoshi now Minimum Withdrawal: 100,000 satoshi
Withdrawal Fee: 50,000 satoshi i am ok with that but now i came to know that is a fake site

When ever it try to withdraw is showing (An error occurred during withdrawal.)

And i am facing the Problem

my is Account 3dceeb27

please dont wast your time with Claimwith.me
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

BCC wallets Bitcoin Classic, and Bitcoin ABC are BCC wallets.  Yet they use BTC blockchain and thus completely failed in their one and ONLY purpose, of being an Alt coin.
What are you talking about? Bitcoin and BCH share the same blockchain up until a certain period of time. The clients sync the same chain till that point of time, and then the BCH wallets keep syncing their own chain.

When BCC wallets are fake.
They are not.

If there is a BCC block chain, That Bitcoin Classic and Bitcoin ABC are suppose to connect to, but not doing so, where is it?
You are confused.

So Id like to sell all my BCC asap, now that I know it's supported by lame programmers.
It does not look like you're an experienced Bitcoin user, otherwise you'd have trivially dumped your stash. If you have the amount that you have, just pay someone to do all of this for you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
KNK

Activity: 692
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:06:09 AM

If there is a BCC block chain, That Bitcoin Classic and Bitcoin ABC are suppose to connect to, but not doing so, where is it?
Check their blockchain explorers: http://blockdozer.com/insight and https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks
The transactions there are different from those on BTC blockchain, so it does exists Wink

Mega Crypto Polis - www.MegaCryptoPolis.com
BTC tips: 1KNK1akhpethhtcyhKTF2d3PWTQDUWUzHE
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

Can I still do this?

My BTC has been in my blockchain.info wallet the entire time. Can I now move it into another wallet, generate the keys etc. and still claim BCH?

-DarkByDesign-

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

Can I still do this?

My BTC has been in my blockchain.info wallet the entire time. Can I now move it into another wallet, generate the keys etc. and still claim BCH?

Yes you can. All you would need is the PrivateKey from your blockchain.info.

Here's a link to my guide on How-To: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088672.msg20873242#msg20873242

I really hope it helps and please post in that thread if you have any questions and I will happily answer them. Thanks

Kind regards,
-D
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

yes i can't forget that issues the bitcoiners are worrying and panicking about the fork split decision thats issue is very memorable to us, but now bitcoin is very strong in keep the value stable.

hannan2016

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

Hi I am the new comer on this site.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:38:37 PM

Just so I understand this right... Would this procedure sound ok:

1) send my BTC from my core wallet v0.14.2 to Bittrex
2) extract private keys from core wallet
3) download, install and sync BCH wallet (which one is most likely not to cause any issues btw?) onto a separate PC
4) import private keys into new BCH wallet... will my BCH appear automagically upon restart/sync?
5) download, install and sync new BTC core wallet onto main PC and transfer the BTC previously sent to Bittrex

Anything I'm missing?
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

Dear Friends

i have joined the claimwith.me website and i was getting the satoshi

i trying the withdraw in first it was showing to buy a planet

and i waited for long time to buy the planet first planet is mars and i have collected 5,00,000 satoshi to buy it

and now i cant withdraw the satoshi i have 2,50,000 satoshi now Minimum Withdrawal: 100,000 satoshi
Withdrawal Fee: 50,000 satoshi i am ok with that but now i came to know that is a fake site

When ever it try to withdraw is showing (An error occurred during withdrawal.)

And i am facing the Problem

my is Account 3dceeb27

please dont wast your time with Claimwith.me

Thanks for the heads up but this thread is not for this kind of discussion and you can find the right thread at the scam accusation area. However, with the current price of bitcoin faucet is not advisable for Newbie and it will be better if you wait till you're Jr member.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

Don't send to an exchange. Create a new wallet and transfer to it.

3) download, install and sync BCH wallet (which one is most likely not to cause any issues btw?) onto a separate PC
Electron Cash or Bitcoin ABC.

4) import private keys into new BCH wallet... will my BCH appear automagically upon restart/sync?
They should.

5) download, install and sync new BTC core wallet onto main PC and transfer the BTC previously sent to Bittrex
See my suggested change at step one. There is no reason to send BTC to Bittrex.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:48:35 PM

You behaved like a clown when you wandered in...what did you expect but snark.

The snowflakes have absolutely nothing to fear from you cross burning pukes if you can't figure out how to market yourselves better...seems to be beyond you.

something something, honey, vinegar, something something

Wow, where the fuck did cross burning come into this?
NOBODY here said shit about cross burning or any racist crap.
So what does that make YOU for starting racist crap?

BCC seems like a scam when I have photos showing Bitcoin Classic and Bitcoin ABC using the BTC blockchain.
Trying to save people from selling off their "BCC" when they are actually selling BTC for 10% value!
ClownSpider

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

BCC wallets Bitcoin Classic, and Bitcoin ABC are BCC wallets.  Yet they use BTC blockchain and thus completely failed in their one and ONLY purpose, of being an Alt coin.
What are you talking about? Bitcoin and BCH share the same blockchain up until a certain period of time. The clients sync the same chain till that point of time, and then the BCH wallets keep syncing their own chain.
I am saying again, that Bitcoin ABC, and Bitcoin Classic are sharing the current BTC block chain past the fork, including up to TODAY.
They are not forked, they are not split from BTC, they are using the same current BTC block chain in wallet software intended only for BCC.  Very alarming.

When BCC wallets are fake.
They are not.
The problem with BCC in Bitcoin ABC, and Bitcoin Classic, is that it is still 100% BTC completely past the fork.  Thus I call that fake.
I even included a photo screen shot.

You are confused.
Please go pack to my screen shot, I don't want to flood with a repeat picture.  It shows proof that ABC and Classic are on the BTC blockchain past the fork on my system.  A complete fail of the one and only purpose of those wallets.

So Id like to sell all my BCC asap, now that I know it's supported by lame programmers.
It does not look like you're an experienced Bitcoin user, otherwise you'd have trivially dumped your stash. If you have the amount that you have, just pay someone to do all of this for you.
I am not going to pay someone to rip me off.
Currently I have not found anyone showing a blockchain that has forked, only Electrum Cash which is anonymously signed and states it is a security risk and might steal all your coins.

Can you, or can you not, explain why ABC and Classic are on the BTC chain AFTER the fork?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

BCC seems like a scam when I have photos showing Bitcoin Classic and Bitcoin ABC using the BTC blockchain.
Trying to save people from selling off their "BCC" when they are actually selling BTC for 10% value!

Currently (and in about the past week or so) mostly about 7%, no?  Are you possibly able to get 10% somewhere, clown (I mean that is if you can get over your other seemingly misguided assertions that BCH is fake[news]?  (that's what you get when you buy into politician talking points without doing your own thinking based on actual facts and more logically likely conclusions)

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
dragonmike

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:15:58 PM

Don't send to an exchange. Create a new wallet and transfer to it.

Electron Cash or Bitcoin ABC.

They should.

See my suggested change at step one. There is no reason to send BTC to Bittrex.
Thanks Lauda.
The only thinking behind sending to exchange as opposed to installing a new wallet is that the latter requires downloading the entire chain again, saving it in a separate folder etc. Sounds like more hassle. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Edit: Or should I install the second qt in a new folder but point to the same datadir ?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

I am saying again, that Bitcoin ABC, and Bitcoin Classic are sharing the current BTC block chain past the fork, including up to TODAY.
They are not forked, they are not split from BTC, they are using the same current BTC block chain in wallet software intended only for BCC.  Very alarming.
No, that's wrong. Something is broken on your end; maybe you are using an old version of their clients (I do not know). I have tested Bitcoin ABC, and it follows the BCH chain.

Please go pack to my screen shot, I don't want to flood with a repeat picture.  It shows proof that ABC and Classic are on the BTC blockchain past the fork on my system.  A complete fail of the one and only purpose of those wallets.
Again, issue on your end.

I am not going to pay someone to rip me off.
Paying someone to do something that you obviously are not able to do = getting ripped off? Man you're a piece of work. I won't help you; good luck.

Thanks Lauda.
The only thinking behind sending to exchange as opposed to installing a new wallet is that the latter requires downloading the entire chain again, saving it in a separate folder etc. Sounds like more hassle. Or am I seeing this wrong?

Edit: Or should I install the second qt in a new folder but point to the same datadir ?
The edit does not make any sense. The Bitcoin QT is just a GUI version of the software. The wallet is called "wallet.dat" and you can have an infinite* number of wallets in the install. Just rename the old wallet to "oldwallet.dat" (or whatever). If you run QT again, it will generate a new wallet.dat (thus a new wallet). If you want to switch back, do the renaming again. Just make sure to backup everything and not get confused (e.g. do not try to rename "oldwallet.dat" into "wallet.dat" if there already is a "wallet.dat" file present in the directory).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dragonmike

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:32:14 PM

100% with you now. Thanks for clarifying!
malykii

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:59:18 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 11:09:54 PM by malykii

I'm not a fan of ClownSpiders approach, but I'm also experiencing the same thing with Bitcoin Classic. It seems like every time I try to move my BTC to a new wallet the BCH follows it, and I can't seem to separate the two. I'm now stuck with transactions with no confirmations and two empty wallets. I'm hoping things cancel out and I'll try moving the BCH first instead of the BTC to see what happens.

To be clear, I used Bitcoin Core for my wallet, and loaded that wallet into Bitcoin Classic after moving my Core wallet funds to a new wallet, and the Core fund changes appeared in the Classic wallet transactions. I now have a mess on my hands, and am hoping things clear up, but what he is saying is actually happening.
ClownSpider

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:18:03 AM

Currently (and in about the past week or so) mostly about 7%, no?  Are you possibly able to get 10% somewhere, clown (I mean that is if you can get over your other seemingly misguided assertions that BCH is fake[news]?  (that's what you get when you buy into politician talking points without doing your own thinking based on actual facts and more logically likely conclusions)

I have provided photos of Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin Classic displaying BTC (not BCC, not BCH) transactions.
BCC is not BCH.  Nobody said anything about BCH.
Your fake news has nothing to do with this.
Here is the photo again,
ClownSpider

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

I'm not a fan of ClownSpiders approach, but I'm also experiencing the same thing with Bitcoin Classic. It seems like every time I try to move my BTC to a new wallet the BCH follows it, and I can't seem to separate the two. I'm now stuck with transactions with no confirmations and two empty wallets. I'm hoping things cancel out and I'll try moving the BCH first instead of the BTC to see what happens.

To be clear, I used Bitcoin Core for my wallet, and loaded that wallet into Bitcoin Classic after moving my Core wallet funds to a new wallet, and the Core fund changes appeared in the Classic wallet transactions. I now have a mess on my hands, and am hoping things clear up, but what he is saying is actually happening.

Thank you Malykii.
When they start telling you that you are stupid, and start throwing in "cross burning" and "fake news" comments, you'll understand my approach with these charming children.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10210

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

I have provided photos of Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin Classic displaying BTC (not BCC, not BCH) transactions.
BCC is not BCH.  Nobody said anything about BCH.
Your fake news has nothing to do with this.

Don't be a fucking retard with every single post and every single point that you attempt to make and maybe you would earn some credibility, possibly?

Second, who gives a ratt's ass if we are referring to BCC or BCH, we are referring to the same fucking thing, which is that stupid-assed renegaded forkening of a coin, right? aka bitcoin cash, aka bcash, aka bch, aka bcc. You say that the forkening was fake and other people suggest it was real, but in any event there still continues to be some reference to it as BCC; however, it seems that the less ambiguous reference is BCH.... go figure.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: