Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21986 times)
Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

I'm pretty sure that BTC will survive.The use of technological innovation is beginning to interest governments.  Bitcoin and blockchain technology will continue to develop. in Japan Bitcoin is already officially recognized as legal means of payment.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

Bitcoin survive so many past years so i think it will still survive to for the following years even if other better currency comes
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

I'm pretty sure that BTC will survive.The use of technological innovation is beginning to interest governments.  Bitcoin and blockchain technology will continue to develop. in Japan Bitcoin is already officially recognized as legal means of payment.
Japan is the largest user of Bitcoin and who occupies the first position is America. China will be a tough competitor, they are supported by a very large population.
More and more countries are beginning to legalize the use of Bitcoin, it is very promising that Bitcoin will survive.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

Bitcoin will survive for sure but we don't know in what shape , it can be the current one or an evolve one wich will come the in the next years but bitcoin will not fail , ever!
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:11:18 PM

Bitcoin will survive coz it is already the part of the history of money evolution.
Here is the 4min read article from CH about Cryptocurrency's history and its value today.

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

It will flourish. I dont think there will be any fight between BTC/BCC, BTC has a huge community backed up to it and already lots of applications and usages so most of the newbies come into crypto because of Bitcoin. So no altcoin can beat BTC in near future.
Yes to be able to beat bitcoin will take a long time, bitcoin will not be replaced in just a short time. BCC is an altcoin that is still under development and has not much demand, so over time bitcoin will also continue to improve and will not be replaced.

Basically it is bitcoin and bitcoin cash has the same system and good. But for bitcoin popularity will still remain at the peak of its glory over the next 20 years, as indeed I see that now many have received bitcoin and I am sure that bitcoin will later become the most popular digital currency. BCC does have a good system, but for now I'm not sure that it will beat bitcoin because of the thing that exists now. BCC is less supportive
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:39:42 PM

Bitcoin will survive for many years.I think it would take years and years for a crypto currency which would replace Bitcoin and be trustworthy.But Bitcoin will survive as it is great investment, has good technology and is very secure.And many countries have already recognised as legal form of payment.Also that it is limited it will be costly in future.Bitcoin has proven it that it strong enough after August 1 fork.
crisdean

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

I believe that the journey of Bitcoin has just started. The reason why I believe this is that Bitcoin is ready to go mainstream on the hughstreet. What Iceland does with Bitcoin ATMs could soon come to the UK where I live and the rest of Europe. Bitcoin is highly interesting and I start to see it as the "currency" to connect the world. The introduction of BTC into Egypt for instance is a superb news and I saw it coming.

Bitcoin is about to become really popular and for me I see BTC, ETH, LTC and BCC to be the main ones for the years to come.
FrostOriginal

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

It will flourish. I dont think there will be any fight between BTC/BCC, BTC has a huge community backed up to it and already lots of applications and usages so most of the newbies come into crypto because of Bitcoin. So no altcoin can beat BTC in near future.
Yes to be able to beat bitcoin will take a long time, bitcoin will not be replaced in just a short time. BCC is an altcoin that is still under development and has not much demand, so over time bitcoin will also continue to improve and will not be replaced.

Are you stupid or something? Give me my account back! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:52:13 PM

Are you stupid or something? Give me my account back! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106900.new#new

I think you should contact Mr. Theymos for your concern! because I think your account was hack or maybe deleted because you are inactive for such a long time here in bitcointalk or I think also that other person have make same name like you 'Frost'! correct me if i'm wrong!
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?

I think it will. It already reached its highest and lowest but still stands until now and still soaring high.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this

I think it will. It already reached its highest and lowest but still stands until now and still soaring high.
I agree.Bitcoin has already survived after august1st,so how much more for these coming months and years?I think it will really survived because it has become more powerful compared before.It's already famous and has been getting higher demands from lots of people coming from different countries.If this will continue,for sure bitcoin will be reaching its huge success in the end.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

Of course, I think bitcoin will last and remain the first, as we know in the early time bitcoin is published to the world and to this day. Remains the most popular currency in the crypto world.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

Of course, I think bitcoin will last and remain the first, as we know in the early time bitcoin is published to the world and to this day. Remains the most popular currency in the crypto world.

Bitcoin can surive with its fluctuation daily it will remain strong. Yes it become the most popular and growing daily so this means bitcoin is still the most use cryptocurrency.
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

Yeah i can say that bitcoin will survive although it is volatile. It survive because most of the people today is using bitcoin anywhere and in anything. And also it is very popular so it can't  die easily. And also i know it is the base of the crypto currencies so it will be remain until the last.

yunita

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:08:36 AM

Seems to persist and its bitcoin depends on market responses about the BCC itself if the market responds positively and market demand increases so bitcoin can be unchallenged but if the opposite happens then bitcoin will progress further away BCC's goodbye
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:11:18 AM

Admittedly, Bitcoin Cash is getting stronger. We do not know in the next couple of years whether the same scenario we have now is still the thing. Right now, I believe Bitcoin is going to survive and will probably reach more than $5000 in December.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:22:58 AM

Admittedly, Bitcoin Cash is getting stronger. We do not know in the next couple of years whether the same scenario we have now is still the thing. Right now, I believe Bitcoin is going to survive and will probably reach more than $5000 in December.
Yeah , truth never go down and also here we are with the technology . Better the technology better will be support to have that coin .
But still a factor besiee the technology is in my mind and i also thinks that factor should not be avoid by us .
Because as most of the people are only toward to make profit from the bitcoin trading and also most of the exchange sites have trading option with the priority with bitcoin , so this is totally increasing demand of thr bitcoin more and more .
And opposite of this the supply of the bitcoin is going down much .
So here the increase in the price is the surity , so i don't think that bitcoin needed to struggle against bcash and may be both of these coins will work  together as a great power

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:29:56 AM

Yes I beleieve that bitcoin would survive and bitcoin can be successful in the future.I believe that bitcoin cam be one of the money currency of a country someday and bitcoin will be known and will be used by many.

Bitcoin has already survived the bcc and bch currencies and it will keep doing so for any further harf forked coins. Bitcoin is simply popular and has already built up mindset of everyone that it is a good investment opportunity for them. So people are not leaving bitcoin at all and that is why it will survive anything that comes its way.

Speaking about countires accepting it as currency doesnt seem to be possible in the first place because it is not made that way and implementing it into the system of nationwide survices is not easy task. But it is strong candidate amongst all coins that is for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

Bitcoin survive so many past years so i think it will still survive to for the following years even if other better currency comes
First of all no currency better than bitcoin can be invented. Secondly you are right about survival. In past years there were people who thought that bitcoin will not survive other altcoins will take it over but it did and it is more popular than ever. I think asking about bitcoin survival is like asking about a healthy man’s survival. Till we human are here nothing can be happened to bitcoin, it is improving and will keep improving in future as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: