Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21986 times)
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can endure anytime, because it is seen from the history of bitcoin, which is where the price is very fast growing. makes me believe that bitcoin will be able to survive anytime even the price will rise high in the future from the current price  Grin
I think selling that can now is a mistake because now bitcoin will survive for sure and the price of the bitcoin will be more than double in a few days because I am sure it will survive and it has a very bright future and it will be more easy and good to use. Bitcoin will survive because of the decentralization and I am very sure that bitcoin is growing and it will grow as the users and the investors of the bitcoin are increasing so it has bright future for sure.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

Bitcoin has always been superior even after having splitting fork. And it has happened that bitcoin gets better in value after experiencing it, coupled with variety rumors that are scattered increasingly making bitcoin continue to soar.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:35:25 PM

Why do you want Bitcoin dying? There are several altcoins based on Bitcoin and Bitcoin is still here. There are several GNU/Linux based on Debian and Debian is still here rocking solid. And we are currently in a period quite volatile, I watched BCC it's just horrible lol. In the following weeks Bitcoin will show its true power and everyone will recognize it as the super power Grin
i think there is no reason that bitcoin will die, i am sure that bitcoin will remain as number one currency for ever. in fact bitcoin is becoming stronger from time to time.
Well, I also think that there is no reason that bitcoin will die and I know it will survive in the future. In addition to that, I believe that bitcoin will survive and it will never die and I don't what is the reason why people think that bitcoin will die. You should believe in bitcoin because it will help you to become rich.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

The future of bitcoin looks outstanding and promising and I don't think that bitcoin will ever disappear unless it has a demand and people using and investing money in it and more investors will take price to higher level so i don't think there is anything to be worried about it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

things can happen, including what you say.
but I think bitcoin will not waver, bitcoin remains the most popular virtual currency to date.
I do not agree with you. exactly I think will BCC survive ??
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

we do not know what could happen to bitcoin and those altcoins ... but I'm convinced they can not get rid of bitcoin because bitcoin seems to be the mother of crypto currency
bigboi.chabba

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

It will survive! As long as there are newcomers and there are miners it will definitely goes a long way.
There are corrections from time to time but after that phase it will go back to increasing again.
#K!LL3R

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

As per my perception Bitcoin will surely survive greatly as till now the rate of technology has increased and it will increase further and many people are using it.So the end of Bitcoin is very hard.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:13:06 PM

After one month from now all will be clear ,the current situation is very good nothing afraid from but many will try to mimic BCC story following the same steps to confuse newbie and other traders .
i think there is nothing wrong to bitcoin and hope that bitcoin will continue for a long time i am sure about bitcoin that it has a very bright future therefor it will survive for a long time.
I can say that bitcoin will survive as long as people are using it. I mean now that bitcoin has been already popular to the public and people will are continuning to know and use it, it will survive. And also bitcoin is a digital crypto currency that is always on progress. Always continuning to grow and improve.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

As per my perception Bitcoin will surely survive greatly as till now the rate of technology has increased and it will increase further and many people are using it.So the end of Bitcoin is very hard.
You're right.Bitcoin has been tested a lot of times and its still standing straight through the test of time.So i think bitcoin is very firm and strong now compared before.And because of this,bitcoin will surely survive especially if more and more people will patronize it.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

You're right.Bitcoin has been tested a lot of times and its still standing straight through the test of time.So i think bitcoin is very firm and strong now compared before.And because of this,bitcoin will surely survive especially if more and more people will patronize it.

The current state of Bitcoin is nothing compared to the test thrown at it in its early time.  There are already a massive supporter of Bitcoin from all around the world.  We just need to wait for the market to ripen and we can harvest the fruit of our participation in Bitcoin economy. 

I believe the current FUD'ing state is caused by whales who shorted on Bitcoin and then when price fall they will buy back cheaper coins and will push the price if they had collected enough.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:39:12 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
When BCC lunch, the bitcoin become much popular to the other, I said this because at that time the price of bitcoin is almost $2600 and now it reach the $4800+. The choice of other is to buy a bitcoin instead of bcc because of popularity and a big price value of bitcoin to the market. If this will continuous it will survive and possible will success and reach so high price. And for me, the bitcoin is demand than bcc so the using of bitcoin has many benefits than bcc.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can last for a long time, this is because the number of users is increasing, in addition to the number of users of many vendors who continue to innovate by presenting an increasingly attractive service.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:59:17 AM

For sure, bitcoin will survive, for the long time bitcoin did great. It was known to other parts of the world and continue growing and others been learning about bitcoin. There is no way that bitcoin will not survive because it is really a good help for all of us.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:07:20 AM

now bitcoin is having a dump. I think this will signal a decision, whether bitcoin will survive or not in the future. but seeing a case like this in the past, I think bitcoin still survives.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:28:53 AM

I think because the bitcoin course has not reacted to it at all, it means that serious players do not expect an end from bitcoin. It seems that everything will gradually also be positive.

Yes that true but for me I think bitcoin will still survive for the next years since it has been proven that bitcoin has a lot of potential that can make every people more profitable in the sense that  hardwork and patience are just the  main requirement in entering in this forum which can make you profitable even your just at home.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:12:02 AM

I'm sure it can, bitcoin will continue to survive until tens and maybe even hundreds of years ahead, because in the future will be many people who will use virtual money like bitcoin
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
As of now bitcoin dropped, and most of the community wondering why the price of bitcoin falling together with some of the altcoin. But as long as there is users continuing using bitcoin it will survive of course.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:33:23 AM

Definitely bitcoin will still survive although bitcoin and others altcoins are decreasing its value. But as long as their are cryptocurrency users, miners and Internet bitcoin will be back to normal and let see what will be next happening.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:04:46 AM

of course bitcoin will survive, even is the price is decreasing, I know it will return to normal so don't sell your bitcoin instead buy more and hold and you became millionaire 5 years later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: