Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21983 times)
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:09:30 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
From today morning, the price dropped to 2900$ per coin and within one hour the price recovered back to like 3300$, if this doesn't answer your question and if you still cannot believe in bitcoin surviving ,then I don't know what will. Let me tell you this, bitcoin will not only just survive, it will break yet another record and you can believe that!

Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

For my own opinion as an individual, Bitcoin can survive and it has a future, because there is a lot of personalities who believed and have an interest on it. People nowadays or even right wants and like to have steady income in order to sustain their basic needs. especially for those who are suffering from poverty. Through change happen in our society, Change between technology and ancient practices, we were able to admire our self for the changes happen.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
From today morning, the price dropped to 2900$ per coin and within one hour the price recovered back to like 3300$, if this doesn't answer your question and if you still cannot believe in bitcoin surviving ,then I don't know what will. Let me tell you this, bitcoin will not only just survive, it will break yet another record and you can believe that!

Yes within couple of hour it has recovered almost 350$ and given a sigh of relief for all the bitcoin holders. Its being a real bad few days which has being passed and this recovery will certainly give hopes that the price may be back again. Hope this does not start to fall back again form this level.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

Yes within couple of hour it has recovered almost 350$ and given a sigh of relief for all the bitcoin holders. Its being a real bad few days which has being passed and this recovery will certainly give hopes that the price may be back again. Hope this does not start to fall back again form this level.

Yeah. Although it is really from $3800 so it needs more increase to recover all. $4k would still be the best time for me.
But it is not always Christmas that we will be profiting everyday. There are a lot of users that have wished for this price to come and now is a good time to buy for them. Maybe I will go with the flow to buy also. We all know it will go back to $4k so profits will come again.
CodeAndCoins

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

Bitcoin price goes down to $3300 but I think in few month it will get its position, Grin
HitTheLow

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

Bitcoin price goes down to $3300 but I think in few month it will get its position, Grin

It is going to default to 1$ than restart

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Bitcoin will definitely survive. Simply because it is the first and there are also more people using bitcoin than the other alt coins. Also, more countries are accepting bitcoin than any other countries plus, bitcoin is more known than the other coins. More and more countries are legalizing bitcoin now. Although the price of bitcoin is dropping now give it a few months it will rise back up to where it was before it dropped. Other coins may look stable but that's just it. The price will stay there it will rise and then fall but not drastically. Bitcoin is very volatile as it is still young and in my opinion that is also the beauty of it. The risk is high so the reward is also high. If bitcoin drops so low then buy because if it rise back up then the profit will be tripled.
HitTheLow

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

Bitcoin will definitely survive. Simply because it is the first and there are also more people using bitcoin than the other alt coins. Also, more countries are accepting bitcoin than any other countries plus, bitcoin is more known than the other coins. More and more countries are legalizing bitcoin now. Although the price of bitcoin is dropping now give it a few months it will rise back up to where it was before it dropped. Other coins may look stable but that's just it. The price will stay there it will rise and then fall but not drastically. Bitcoin is very volatile as it is still young and in my opinion that is also the beauty of it. The risk is high so the reward is also high. If bitcoin drops so low then buy because if it rise back up then the profit will be tripled.

Default is coming if US ban it

jman0war

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:55:53 PM

They can't "Ban" bitcoin.
It's just computer code.
In the US, computer code is protected by the First Amendment:  freedom of speech.

HitTheLow

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

They can't "Ban" bitcoin.
It's just computer code.
In the US, computer code is protected by the First Amendment:  freedom of speech.

Trump will delete it

anyway computer code is not protected from freedoom of speech :lol:

jman0war

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

anyway computer code is not protected from freedoom of speech :lol:
It certainly is and courts in the US have considered it as such.
HitTheLow

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

while we talk bitcoin is recovering :lol:

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

it looks like bitcoin jumped very well from 3.000 USD level which was very strong support indeed.
jman0war

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

It's got a lot further to fall yet.
Chinese Exchanges haven't really shuttered doors as yet.
There should be some mass sell offs occuring in the next month.
Arje17

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

Oh!! with all this news the we are hearing.. hope this will survive..especially that I am about to invest this Rise Coin Sad
jman0war

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

Anyway if you want to find out how and why code is Free Speech in USA you should read about it:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/04/remembering-case-established-code-speech

Hal Finney was involved with PGP at that time and then later was the first to work with Satoshi Nakamoto.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

If another bad news comes out of nowhere. The market is very sensitiveto issues right now.
Most people panicked of FUD issues again
 It might drop lower than $2500 if that happens.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

Nobody can ensure that Bitcoin can survive or not in the future but I think everyone in here always believe that Bitcon can survive at least next 10 or 20 years cause the cryptocurrency technology is developing very steady and it's legalized in many countries all over the world. But I think Bitcoin can die if the whole world or maybe some developed countries such as China, US, Germany and others countries going to ban Bitcoin.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

Nobody can ensure that Bitcoin can survive or not in the future but I think everyone in here always believe that Bitcon can survive at least next 10 or 20 years cause the cryptocurrency technology is developing very steady and it's legalized in many countries all over the world. But I think Bitcoin can die if the whole world or maybe some developed countries such as China, US, Germany and others countries going to ban Bitcoin.

If we thoroughly study the laws of these countries regarding the crypto currency, then we can conclude that they have already established a number of restrictions on crypto currency. But this does not make bitcoin useless. The popularity of bitcoin is growing and this will continue for a long time

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

As I said earlier ,, most of here use Bitcoin as an asset class for investment.. Same like playing in Forex Market.

However survival of bit coin is entirely different. Irrespective of value,, If bitcoin can be used  as  digital currency to  but sell things ,, it will survive..

If you know assets, every asset  under perform or overperform  according to  Company performance.. Every FOREX   depends on Trade balance.

What Bitcoin performance ?,, ignore a while betting in market .. what is the inherent property ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: