Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21986 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin will survive.  Look at its current price now.  It is soaring up again.  It seems Bitcoin had recovered from the previous  FUD of the Chinese government and these people of JP Morgan statement does not hold any weight now and has no effect on the market anymore.  Aside from that, there will always an update of the code to meet the people or situation need.  Bitcoin will always be able to adapt to every situation because it has awesome developers to deliver the needed upgrade.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

bitcoin will survive in this month, i think bitcoin will enter on its $4000 mark after end of this month im happy if my speculation is true.

I am thinking of bitcoin's price to reach at more than $4000 this year and it wouldn't even take a month to reach that price. Although this is an speculations, but it made us gain wise decisions specially on most cases that we might sometimes panic and lose control. If other people think that bitcoin will not survive, well it their vision and I don't care whatever they are speculating; the important is we have strong determination to achieve our goals.

the price has been reached, we are always stuck with the bitcoin drop trend and it will actually be safe to understand market rules that say that if a big business does not have a competitor in one level then the business will never end and will continue to achieve success and monopoly, that point is enough to describe it all.
Drop trends are actually created by fake users who are not interested in bitcoin they want to that bitcoin goes down and now one can use bitcoin in my opinion there is a thing that they should follow just stay away from bitcoin because bitcoin is a powerful currency no one can banned bitcoin.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:23:31 PM

Definitely, Bitcoin will survive.  Look at its current price now.  It is soaring up again.  It seems Bitcoin had recovered from the previous  FUD of the Chinese government and these people of JP Morgan statement does not hold any weight now and has no effect on the market anymore.  Aside from that, there will always an update of the code to meet the people or situation need.  Bitcoin will always be able to adapt to every situation because it has awesome developers to deliver the needed upgrade.

I agree with you, by looking at the current situation, we know that in the future bitcoin will be able to deal with this situation. and I think in the future there will also be situations like this situation that makes a lot of people are afraid of the continued decline in bitcoin prices and they then do panic sell that should be very avoidable.
wolfracer

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

Bitcoin has survived everything until now, BCC it was a trick to make bitcoin holders sold their coins. So the answer to your cuestion still remain, yes bitcoin can survive even with the coming regulations of Chinese government.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

Of course Bitcoin will survive this, and everything that is coming. This is only temporary set back if you ask me, because people that can not mine and use bitcoins anymore, they will find alternative way. People will always find alternative way of dealing with bitcoin. Because of that Bitcoin will always survive. Bitcoin is too powerful and too much loved by people all across the world, therefor it will not die so easily.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
I am wrong in predicting bitcoin, I think bitcoin prices will drop after there BCC so I sell bitcoin, it turns out the price keeps rising and sekalg only the price is already more than $ 4500
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

The worst of the reactions is to panic, it is necessary to keep its calm even when the bitcoin is at the lowest, do not sell your bitcoin. I do not stop repeating it but nobody listens to me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aBitcoiner

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

can and will certainly survive!

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:31:31 AM

Of course Bitcoin will survive this, and everything that is coming. This is only temporary set back if you ask me, because people that can not mine and use bitcoins anymore, they will find alternative way. People will always find alternative way of dealing with bitcoin. Because of that Bitcoin will always survive. Bitcoin is too powerful and too much loved by people all across the world, therefor it will not die so easily.

it is true bitcoin is loved by its users so it will make it very strong in the market will stay in the top, have a lot of trials hit the bitcoin but in fact after that bitcoin not become weak but the price so skyrocketed, that proof bitcoin can always survive in all circumstances
danggoron

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:37:55 AM

despite its growing competitiveness, bitcoin as the first virtual coin still has fanatical fans. although many new coins, bitvoin will still survive, because the first is usually hard to replace.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

Anyway if you want to find out how and why code is Free Speech in USA you should read about it:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/04/remembering-case-established-code-speech

Hal Finney was involved with PGP at that time and then later was the first to work with Satoshi Nakamoto.

Yes it will survive as it was in past prices goes down bit it doesn’t mean that it will sink, It is just matter of time and at the time of rise it will give huge profit so don’t be panic it is right time to buy and hold for the good time that is coming for us so believe in bitcoin and put keen eye on market and prices get high get hand full of profit.
Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

Absolutely Bitcoin can endure. Nowadays so many men and women use it and also the price tag is rising and it have quite excellent likely. We can question about some altcoins if they can endure or not, but Bitcoin will endure obviously.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

I believe that bitcoin will survive because even governments can'not stop or banned on it. Bitcoin has a big money, anyone can join here, it is not depending on your culture and where are you from. You need a patience and willingness to survive here in bitcoin. You will enjoy here because they give a big salary.
Turiettly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

Certainly Bitcoin can survive. Presently so many people use it and also the value is escalating and it have very excellent potential. We can request about some altcoins if they can survive or not, but Bitcoin will endure obviously.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:18:48 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
with that long duration of history of bitcoin we know that the value of bitcoin is fluctuating and its not stable sometimes it can rising up and sometimes it will falling down. but in the end the bitcoin survive  we just need to believe that the bitcoin can survive what challenges or what obstacle that block in the way of bitcoin. i know that bitcoin can  used up to . maybe its fallign down to the lowest value but i belive that after the days come it will exploded again it in to higher value. its have miracle.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is only one currency it will be survive life forever i believe in my mind.Bitcoin not only for short time run.Bitcoin future is full bright and this coin already survive 8 years as much as i know.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

I think of course bitcoin will survive in the future, because bitcoin has become a big part of the future, a development that will bring the world into a new era, especially with cyberspace-based financial systems

pyedpyper

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

I believe that bitcoin will survive because even governments can'not stop or banned on it. Bitcoin has a big money, anyone can join here, it is not depending on your culture and where are you from. You need a patience and willingness to survive here in bitcoin. You will enjoy here because they give a big salary.
I really agree with you I also believe bitcoin nobody can stop it because the bitcoin get a big currency in all world there are many people who want to join bitcoin and there are so happy to invest in her money in bitcoin and the world of people they want to bitcoin become a regular currency and they will use it any were
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

I think of course bitcoin will survive in the future, because bitcoin has become a big part of the future, a development that will bring the world into a new era, especially with cyberspace-based financial systems
I also think that no one could ever stop bitcoin even the government start to ban bitcoin because it maybe only temporary. Bitcoin can really survive in every struggles and problems because bitcoin will be the next legal currency in the world.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

bitcoin is a currency which in not controllable by any of the person or a country so i according my opinion bitcoin will most probably survive with a best future due to its increasing rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: