Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:12:22 AM

Project seems more promising each day when I read this thread understanding more and more by the q&a  Roll Eyes
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:45:08 AM

Project seems more promising each day when I read this thread understanding more and more by the q&a  Roll Eyes

It is one of the best project on the blockchain technology right now with no competition at all.
Team is really experienced in their respective domains.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

It is one of the best project on the blockchain technology right now with no competition at all.
Sir, with blockchain existence, there will be many combinations and improvisation that can be done.
Be the first one and then you can dominate the market or your niche, and thats a good thing about this project.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Yes, that's what I also think. Paypie isn't just a project with a nice-to-have product but accounting is sth that has to be done by each and every company, no matter how small. Smart investors will acknowledge this huge potential of paypie platform with transparent, reliable and real-time data.  And with this hack of Equifax it becomes even more evident that Paypie is on the right track.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

What was your thinking process to choose ERC20 standard? Why not ERC223 on ETC chain for example which is more secure (https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223) ?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

Yes paypie is the first project with a real accounting application with blockchain. They will create the market for paypie that pretty cool, the platform will be adopted by a lot of compagnies and paypie will have a lot of application. The value will be enourmous. Im impatient to see the platform work, with real time data and all others features. Paypie is really disruptive.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

Companies are often confronted with what might be called the biggest obsession of the dirrigigants: the late payment of customers. this is the major problem of the companies and as the banks do not have an updated visu of the finances, the companies refuse to lend their money, which can have disastrous consequences for the balance sheet of the companies. Thanks to paypie now there is a limpidity in the accounts of the companies and the banks are assured that the accounts are not hacked and can lend money in case of delayed payment.

I agree that the services offered by PayPie can be incredibly valuable. What i'd like to see more is big companies who maybe already expressed interest in using the platform, or PayPie already marketing their platform to potential clients. Especially the big companies can be hard to convince to use a new system so starting early with this will be a key to adoption and success. 

I saw a mention of them going to an event, i hope they will do a lot of networking and be able to make some announcements.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:05:52 AM

well, now i think that this will rock even more Smiley

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/equifax-hack-exposes-peril-of-credit-bureau-model-quicktake-q-a

credit bureau equifax got hacked and just read the news, this is maybe the worst identity hack in the history. not only that they got names, social number, credit card accounts, they also got like everything possible on your credit life, trough the hack.

i dont want to think, how much work will be needed to correct this again, but with paypie it shouldnt be a problem Smiley

Agreed, the Equifax hack / intellectual property thefts  a terrible development for consumers, but likely a positive for Paypie. I myself am concerned about identity theft given I have used Equifax in the past. Nonetheless this highlights the need for an alternative to the existing antiquated credit bureaus system and FICO oligopoly. Companies like Paypie should be poised to disrupt this cozy racket as blockchain has done for other industries like security trading, remittances, land titles and storage of value.

Has Paypie made an official statement regarding the hack and how their systems provide an alternative to the status quo?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

Companies are often confronted with what might be called the biggest obsession of the dirrigigants: the late payment of customers. this is the major problem of the companies and as the banks do not have an updated visu of the finances, the companies refuse to lend their money, which can have disastrous consequences for the balance sheet of the companies. Thanks to paypie now there is a limpidity in the accounts of the companies and the banks are assured that the accounts are not hacked and can lend money in case of delayed payment.

I agree that the services offered by PayPie can be incredibly valuable. What i'd like to see more is big companies who maybe already expressed interest in using the platform, or PayPie already marketing their platform to potential clients. Especially the big companies can be hard to convince to use a new system so starting early with this will be a key to adoption and success. 

I saw a mention of them going to an event, i hope they will do a lot of networking and be able to make some announcements.

It seems the event went quite well. They got an interview. Few pages ago there was an article from the Huffington post. So things are moving in the right way  Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

What was your thinking process to choose ERC20 standard? Why not ERC223 on ETC chain for example which is more secure (https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223) ?

Actually i wonder it too. Not just paypie, most of the icos using erc20. Has Erc223 has some diffuculty we don't know?

I would love to hear a dev, why they are choosing erc20 instead of erc223

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

Actually i wonder it too. Not just paypie, most of the icos using erc20. Has Erc223 has some diffuculty we don't know?

Maybe because ERC20 is more popular. We have better coins than btc but everyone is after btc.Same logic here Huh

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

Agreed, the Equifax hack / intellectual property thefts  a terrible development for consumers, but likely a positive for Paypie. I myself am concerned about identity theft given I have used Equifax in the past. Nonetheless this highlights the need for an alternative to the existing antiquated credit bureaus system and FICO oligopoly. Companies like Paypie should be poised to disrupt this cozy racket as blockchain has done for other industries like security trading, remittances, land titles and storage of value.

Has Paypie made an official statement regarding the hack and how their systems provide an alternative to the status quo?

I think it's good too, but let's not underestimate the difficulty of keeping data secure. Not even the cryptosphere is immune to that, considering exchanges and ICOs get hacked all the time.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:19:15 PM

Well, Ethereum is widely adopted, it's the second biggest market by far, and it has been used many times, so it's a logic choice for an ICO when you don't want to create your own blockchain  Smiley
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:25:30 PM

Maybe because ERC20 is more popular. We have better coins than btc but everyone is after btc.Same logic here Huh

I think the problem with newer versions is that exchanges are not accepting them. I had heard about Bittrex is not accepting ERC223 tokens, if your token cannot get into big exchanges then the market will be highly affected.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:36:00 PM

I think the problem with newer versions is that exchanges are not accepting them. I had heard about Bittrex is not accepting ERC223 tokens, if your token cannot get into big exchanges then the market will be highly affected.
And also popular wallet like myetherwallet

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Sooner or later financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies will embrace PAYPIE's platform as its risk score is accurate and fraud proof.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Sooner or later financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies will embrace PAYPIE's platform as its risk score is accurate and fraud proof.

I agree. It's only a matter of time, all imeginable services will eventually run on blockchain.

If PayPie truly can deliver their promises, then it will be huge indeed.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

Are you sure about that? MEW is fully compatible with ERC223 standard (I know because I stored some DEX tokens there). Just quoting Dexaran words: ERC223 tokens are backwards compatible with ERC20 tokens. It means that ERC223 supports every ERC20 functional and contracts or services working with ERC20 tokens will work with ERC223 tokens correctly.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

it's not just about safety , but mass adoption as well. not as many people use ERC223. and they need to appeal to as many people as possible

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

it's not just about safety , but mass adoption as well. not as many people use ERC223. and they need to appeal to as many people as possible

This. At this point because so many ICOs used ETH, the Ethereum ecosystem has a bigger chance to survive in the long run that Ethereum Classic. I could bring up the VHS/BetaMax example if you want Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: