Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:22:31 PM

IMHO, its not easy to migrate legacy systems to a new one, and most employees of that old school insurance company with legacy systems will be hesitant to adapt their new system.

Next month B3i will launch a public beta for the prototype they spent 4 months building and they are planning a production launch in 2018. That's pretty fast moving you must admit. Don't forget old school organization can also hire young employees to work on experimental technologies in parallel to their legacy systems. I know the tax authorities have experimental AI/Big Data task forces too...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

I just heard that some old-school insurance companies that teamed up in B3i (Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative) are going to roll out a blockchain technology beta for credit risk management.

http://www.insurancebusinessmag.com/us/news/breaking-news/insurance-giants-join-forces-as-blockchain-prototype-debuts-78510.aspx

Which means they are a direct competitor?

I am not sure about it's a direct competitor cause one of then is accounting based the other one ise insurance. But if it's, that's not a bad thing.

Market is already very big for just one company and competiton cause companies to perform better.

Not exactly. Traditional companies need much more time to achive something. They are obsolete and old minded so they won't be able to compete with Paypie soon

Very valid point made by Heimer. They always have to cope with their old infrastructure first to then implement new infrastructure. Not a problem that Paypie will have to deal with.

IMHO, its not easy to migrate legacy systems to a new one, and most employees of that old school insurance company with legacy systems will be hesitant to adapt their new system.

Am not sure about all that. Paypie is still trying to get it's feet wet. Hoping to create partnership with this big insurance companies while this companies already have this partnerships in place. either way, it's a vast domain and competition is good

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:29:33 PM

About that competition from big companies. I think that before they move  forward it will take a lot time as they  are so big it will take time before they will agree on something, till then this project has planty of time to get grip on market.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

I just heard that some old-school insurance companies that teamed up in B3i (Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative) are going to roll out a blockchain technology beta for credit risk management.

http://www.insurancebusinessmag.com/us/news/breaking-news/insurance-giants-join-forces-as-blockchain-prototype-debuts-78510.aspx

I am not sure about it's a direct competitor cause one of then is accounting based the other one ise insurance. But if it's, that's not a bad thing.

Market is already very big for just one company and competiton cause companies to perform better.

Not exactly. Traditional companies need much more time to achive something. They are obsolete and old minded so they won't be able to compete with Paypie soon
If it's a success it would revolutionize the accounting market.

Very valid point made by Heimer. They always have to cope with their old infrastructure first to then implement new infrastructure. Not a problem that Paypie will have to deal with.

The good news here is that if these companies want to enter the market, it means that the idea is solid. they wouldn't put their money in if they weren't certain. luckily paypie is first to market.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

The good news here is that if these companies want to enter the market, it means that the idea is solid. they wouldn't put their money in if they weren't certain. luckily paypie is first to market.

Accounting and risk management is totally different from insurance, at most both will tackle the risk prediction algorithm in their own way, but that it's, they at most, wouldn't compete  toe to toe to in the same areas, paypie will help companies' ledgers, so, for now, paypie remains the sole player in this niche, until another blockchain start up appears in the accounting industry, good for us.
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

This is a good idea for the companies who really need a bank loan. However, what about the others who have large owner's equity and don't wanna public their financial information?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

This article is very good news for PayPie!
It means the market is ready for blockchain and big companies are finally see the advantages of this technology. Paypie will fit perfectly into this world. Really hope when the ICO starts a lot of investors will focus on this platform. Keep spreading the word about Paypie! Wink
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:43:58 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 09:54:16 PM by levyashin

Has anybody seen this?

What a bad way to announce it. There is no info in website and not a single post to official thread with near 60 page in it.

Didn't get the cause of new thread. Maybe it's fake?

If it's fake team should report it.

I deleted the quote cause It was a scam attemp, checked their eth adress and luckily no-one fall for it.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

Well there will always be others who will make something similar if it is profitable. And as in every business a bit concurrence is best for the market and the customers Smiley

Would be interesting to know if they were also on the fair.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

Paypie will be a major platform for compagnies, and also for blochchain compagnies who are in the same ecosystem. There is a lot of compagnies and start up based around the blockchain technologie, and paypie will be in the center of this ecosystem. Compagnies will use paypie for a risk analysis of their business, and te decentralisation is in the same way of think than a lot of project. Its really important, paypie has the same vision than a huge part of blockchain compagnies. So use the paypie platform will enter in the way of think of this compagnies.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:25:09 PM

Well there will always be others who will make something similar if it is profitable. And as in every business a bit concurrence is best for the market and the customers Smiley

Would be interesting to know if they were also on the fair.

Probably not, since it was an expo for accounting professionals. The article is about big reinsurance companies, the insurers of primary insurance companies, so to speak. Which means they actually aren't competitors to Paypie. But good to see that Paypie seems to be on the right track  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

Has anybody seen this?

What a bad way to announce it. There is no info in website and not a single post to official thread with near 60 page in it.

Nope, they posted it 2 days ago apparently and no one saw this.

That's why that address is empty https://etherscan.io/address/0x1C496F32510eF29c107B9D5B7bfdBfdedE696dD6

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

Has anybody seen this?

**Official Announcement From The PayPie Team**

The PayPie BitcoinTalk Pre-Sale is NOW OPEN!

This was posted yesterday and nobody responded yet. That is truly suspicious and smells like a scam attempt. I wouldnt go near that ETH address. Plus it was posted from a new account.   

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:10:31 PM

Next month B3i will launch a public beta for the prototype they spent 4 months building and they are planning a production launch in 2018. That's pretty fast moving you must admit. Don't forget old school organization can also hire young employees to work on experimental technologies in parallel to their legacy systems. I know the tax authorities have experimental AI/Big Data task forces too...

Well, competitors begin to appear. It's quite good for the sector.

Maybe they speed up the process because of the ICO of Paypie and Fizcal.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:36:11 PM

Paypie will be a major platform for compagnies, and also for blochchain compagnies who are in the same ecosystem. There is a lot of compagnies and start up based around the blockchain technologie, and paypie will be in the center of this ecosystem. Compagnies will use paypie for a risk analysis of their business, and te decentralisation is in the same way of think than a lot of project. Its really important, paypie has the same vision than a huge part of blockchain compagnies. So use the paypie platform will enter in the way of think of this compagnies.
So paypie is more used for analysis than for many projects on the run let alone this project is very good in minimizing the risk to cope with future projects let alone paypie is located between the ecosystem center.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

Has anybody seen this?

**Official Announcement From The PayPie Team**

The PayPie BitcoinTalk Pre-Sale is NOW OPEN!

This was posted yesterday and nobody responded yet. That is truly suspicious and smells like a scam attempt. I wouldnt go near that ETH address. Plus it was posted from a new account.  

Yeah I don't think that's real, why will they offer a pre sale only to BTCtalk users. makes no sense.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

I dont trust that presale message. Is no one from the team around and monitors this thread?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

I realy hope that presale message is a SCAM.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:40:06 PM

I dont trust that presale message. Is no one from the team around and monitors this thread?

Wapinter needs to be notified, so he can delete that, before some hapless chap falls a victim to it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:44:13 PM

Yes, I checked and I don't think it's from the team.

There is a lot of scams going on right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: