Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

Paypie will be related with some other cryptocurrencies, right? If some of cryptocurrencies will be depend on Paypie it would be can a great future for paypie  Huh

they don't necessarily need to depend on Paypie.
It will be an independent currency.
If they decide to use paypie, then yes of course.

Well, if a company that owns a cryptocurrency decides to use paypie, then it will be dependant on it, but if a company is already using the blockchain, then they will have already their accounting in the blockchain, so I think it will be very difficult for another cryptocurrency to dependent of paypie, is like say that Tenx depends of kickICO, they are not related.

Thank you, you understand my question. Other people cant undestand how this important.
If other cryptocurrencies will be using Paypie - they ll have a succes (like ETH - because, a lot of cryptocurrencies depenf of it)

Can you explain what you mean with "other cryptocurrencies will be using Paypie"?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:37:52 AM

Paypie will be related with some other cryptocurrencies, right? If some of cryptocurrencies will be depend on Paypie it would be can a great future for paypie  Huh

Well, if a company that owns a cryptocurrency decides to use paypie, then it will be dependant on it, but if a company is already using the blockchain, then they will have already their accounting in the blockchain, so I think it will be very difficult for another cryptocurrency to dependent of paypie, is like say that Tenx depends of kickICO, they are not related.

Thank you, you understand my question. Other people cant undestand how this important.
If other cryptocurrencies will be using Paypie - they ll have a succes (like ETH - because, a lot of cryptocurrencies depenf of it)

Can you explain what you mean with "other cryptocurrencies will be using Paypie"?

Yeah. Also not sure what he meant. Interested to see his reply.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

Paypie is not a platform like ETH is. You can not create other tokens on Paypie platform.
Not sure what you are trying to convey here.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

Watch this video by Mike from cryptoadvisors.io

PayPie Token Sale is a Go for me - Here is why

Thanks a lot for this share.
This is a really nice video that shows the potential of Paypie! Paypie is doing really great for the moment and I'm certain this ITO will be a success.

Keep it up team.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

Like I said before, this project is not for everyone, this is accountants wet dream they will hold most of the emitted tokens, we will see no epic dumps imho

Correct! Paypie tokens is unique and investors I assume will do a long term hold as Paypie project is promising and one of a kind.

That's always good for early investors. pump and dump schemes hurt the crypto space a lot.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:48:26 AM

Yeah. Also not sure what he meant. Interested to see his reply.

My guess is he mean't other companies/dev team with their own cryptocurrency i.e kik the company starts using paypie.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:58:15 AM

Paypie will obviously be on the center of a lot of crypto currencies and blockchain project. They will use the paypie platform for accounting and risk analysis and use paypie token maybe. I'm impatient to see the platform and see how much people will adopt It.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:07:52 AM

Like I said before, this project is not for everyone, this is accountants wet dream they will hold most of the emitted tokens, we will see no epic dumps imho

Correct! Paypie tokens is unique and investors I assume will do a long term hold as Paypie project is promising and one of a kind.
Agree.. Like this article (writen by CEO paypie, Nick chandi)

What’s So Special About PayPie Tokens?
https://blog.paypie.com/about-paypie/whats-so-special-about-paypie-tokens/

Dont forget to join PayPie telegram and stay in the loop!!  Wink
https://t.me/PayPieTokens

Very good article that makes clear the benefits for Paypie users and token holders.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

Yeah, I'm eager to see how the ICO why goes.

Accountability is not sexy, I hope the marketing team will find a way to demonstrated that investment in their project can have very good results.

Sexy projects don't earn money, good ones does Smiley

I will definetly invest paypie.
If what you mean by sexy is attractive, then both will be better.
Good concept/idea + attractive (good marketing and promotion) = wonderful

Nope i didn't mean good marketing and promotion.

I mean people would think accounting is boring, not want to hear lots of things about accounting.

Making chainmails can be a sexy project, you want to hear it all. But probably won't invest Smiley

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Watch this video by Mike from cryptoadvisors.io

PayPie Token Sale is a Go for me - Here is why

Thanks a lot for this share.
This is a really nice video that shows the potential of Paypie! Paypie is doing really great for the moment and I'm certain this ITO will be a success.

Keep it up team.
realy great review, explicitly expounds the concept - as we see Paypie It is gaining momentum and is becoming more popular
I wish you success and will follow the updates
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

Agree.. Like this article (writen by CEO paypie, Nick chandi)

What’s So Special About PayPie Tokens?
https://blog.paypie.com/about-paypie/whats-so-special-about-paypie-tokens/

Dont forget to join PayPie telegram and stay in the loop!!  Wink
https://t.me/PayPieTokens

Very good article that makes clear the benefits for Paypie users and token holders.
Haha that 0.01% APY is really sucks.
And also the market opportunity is really big, the invoices in usa is really much more than in my country which is still a developing country.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:46:32 AM

Paypie is not a platform like ETH is. You can not create other tokens on Paypie platform.

Are you laughing? I know! Its just for example!! But they have a usefull capabilities! If some cryptocurrencies ll want to use paypie - than price will be growing fast!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:25:28 AM

Accountability is not sexy, I hope the marketing team will find a way to demonstrated that investment in their project can have very good results.

I mean people would think accounting is boring, not want to hear lots of things about accounting.

Making chainmails can be a sexy project, you want to hear it all. But probably won't invest Smiley

What you say is true, its boring. Accounting is no fun Smiley
But because its such a niche, there will only be investors that will use or are convienced about this platform.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:58:52 AM

But because its such a niche, there will only be investors that will use or are convienced about this platform.

I believe investors don't care much if the subject itself is boring... as long as they see enough potential in a project to become profitable for them. Which is definitely the case with Paypie.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

I believe investors don't care much if the subject itself is boring... as long as they see enough potential in a project to become profitable for them. Which is definitely the case with Paypie.

you don't need to know accounting to know the domain is highly profitable.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:20:42 PM

Accounting maybe boring for some but for others it is a profession by choice. Also it helps business keep track their finances. Paypie will make accounting easier and both business and accountants will love it.I have seen many account related professionals on their telegram

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0cz3b4A0k&feature=youtu.be&a= this nice interview with paypie CEO. love it

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

Only one thing does not understand - where will the platform take the initial data? From an open reporting? And if there are errors, then you will have to check everything first. Do an audit. And if there is an error or data there, then they will remain in this system, on the blockchain?

Open reporting? I don't think customers' data can be found on an open source. In order to populate their systems they'll have to contact private businesses and/or public institutions one by one.

So the breadth of coverage of this platform will depend on how many organizations will cooperate with PP. Provide them with financial information for risk assessment. This is a very large amount of work.

Only one thing does not understand - where will the platform take the initial data? From an open reporting? And if there are errors, then you will have to check everything first. Do an audit. And if there is an error or data there, then they will remain in this system, on the blockchain?

I would expect errors to remain in both the system and the blockchain and store corrections in new transactions. Just like with software version control systems, you don't erase history (to be clear, it's technically possible, but not recommended) but you append a new commit to fix a past error.

How can this be so? Each block follows from the previous one. If the error is in block 100, and it is fixed in block 200, then all blocks 100 through 199 contain an error. They need to be fixed. If you do this as shown, the blockchain is not needed, it makes no sense.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

After some technical difficulties everything is up and working properly. Sorry for all the bad links, internet cut out, then I messed up etc etc. Here is the real deal now tho.

Let me know what your thoughts are. This is probably the best interview I have watched/seen.... not bragging just saying....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/bC0cz3b4A0k

As always, hit me up anytime I can be of service.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:07:54 PM

Are you laughing? I know! Its just for example!! But they have a usefull capabilities! If some cryptocurrencies ll want to use paypie - than price will be growing fast!

I think you mean "if some other companies will want to use paypie" or? I mean, they can use Paypie as what it is, an accounting Credit Score platform, but why should another company, which uses another cryptocurrency, use paypie as their main currency?  Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: