Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:16:26 AM

Dear all for security reasons and protect our supporters from scammers we will be closing the Paypie Slack. We will only use Telegram going forward or until we find a new app that allows us to manage messaging. Paypie Slack will be closed soon so join us on Telegram at https://t.me/PayPieTokens.

Good. I don't see why so many projects even use slack these days, it's a scammers paradise. Much better to use something like Telegram or Discord.
I agree.Slack has become a nightmare these days and many ICOs opting for discord or Telegram as they are much better and safer.It is a good move by Paypie team And I saw they already have  nearly 500 members.Much more than their slack channel which only had 400 members
Oh yes, discord is a really good option too.
They have as many features as slack have, very recommended.

don`t pay attention too any slack messages, don`t click any links its a good move to shift to telegram or the good old IRC, they can also use this thread to update anyone.

People is already in crypto for some time never click them.But everyday there is more and more person coming here.

They are the ones who are in danger. So if we can't stop scam messages, best thing to do is just closing the platform.

Paypie only wants to protect their community. I thank them for this effort.
True, this is really bad for newbies.
I assumed that the scammers were still getting a few victims so they kept trying to spam email.

Oh I really would prefere discord over Telegram. I always have discord open while always forget to open Telegram  Roll Eyes Would be great to see PayPie move over to discord.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:34:51 AM

About FICO scores I read this:
"Because a significant portion of the FICO score is determined by the ratio of credit used to credit available on credit card accounts, one way to increase the score is to increase the credit limits on one's credit card accounts"
Once the credit card account will be on the blockchain will be immutable ok, but what if the client will increase the credit limit before this? Or they to this while the process is already started? If this is the case, I must say, another problem solved

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:18:53 AM

I think paypie react very well with the slack decision. They want to take care of their community and it's  very important for a project like that. They prefer protect us and change app to communicate with us. Its true that slack has a lot of scammers these days. Thanks paypie team !
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

tried to join the telegram group but why is that it will says that there is no usernmae or the account does not exist?
will you please help me access it? like providing me some of your invitation link? please.
Telegram invite link : https://t.me/PayPieTokens

hello mate, i need an INVITATION LINK.. not that link since i tried that already but i cant join to that cause i think my number is restricted ti access that. please send me an invitation link if you are in their telegram
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

I think paypie react very well with the slack decision. They want to take care of their community and it's  very important for a project like that. They prefer protect us and change app to communicate with us. Its true that slack has a lot of scammers these days. Thanks paypie team !

whatever works to protect investors privacy should be implemented. it scammers roam slack, then another solution should be provided. dev's are great to pay attention to this.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:00:08 AM

Well, too bad for slack. I hope that the slack dev will do something fast about it, it's becoming boring to have +50 notifications and mails every day of scammers.

slack bot is out of control. many moving to either discord or telegram. discord is actually lot better.

Yep, my mailbox is flooded by slack scammers. And, it's not a new thing I don't know why slack is not giving it a much attention.

The damage could be irreparable, if the admins at slack don't do something quick.
You can turn off the email notifications sir.
And I also wonder why there has been no change from the slack team/dev on this issue.

Same here
Been searching for some answers about those spammers on Slack but I only found answers from people who arent on the Slack team. Slack team isnt responding... Big dev teams paid a lot for using Slack for there community and what do they get? People who are angry about all those spammers...

Devs should be focusing on there ICO or working product not on banning spammers from there Slack Sad

And there is responsibilty here.

You open a slack channel for your company, and people get scammed in there. It's not your fault not responsibilty but it's there because of you. It makes you sad. So the best way is a closed community - they wouldn't want that - or getting rid of slack.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

Dear all for security reasons and protect our supporters from scammers we will be closing the Paypie Slack. We will only use Telegram going forward or until we find a new app that allows us to manage messaging. Paypie Slack will be closed soon so join us on Telegram at https://t.me/PayPieTokens.

Good. I don't see why so many projects even use slack these days, it's a scammers paradise. Much better to use something like Telegram or Discord.
I agree.Slack has become a nightmare these days and many ICOs opting for discord or Telegram as they are much better and safer.It is a good move by Paypie team And I saw they already have  nearly 500 members.Much more than their slack channel which only had 400 members
Oh yes, discord is a really good option too.
They have as many features as slack have, very recommended.

don`t pay attention too any slack messages, don`t click any links its a good move to shift to telegram or the good old IRC, they can also use this thread to update anyone.

People is already in crypto for some time never click them.But everyday there is more and more person coming here.

They are the ones who are in danger. So if we can't stop scam messages, best thing to do is just closing the platform.

Paypie only wants to protect their community. I thank them for this effort.
True, this is really bad for newbies.
I assumed that the scammers were still getting a few victims so they kept trying to spam email.

Oh I really would prefere discord over Telegram. I always have discord open while always forget to open Telegram  Roll Eyes Would be great to see PayPie move over to discord.
I agree with you. Devs could also answer questions by speaking with us. I think discord will have a great future because of their different channels with different permissions.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:04:22 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 11:14:48 AM by Wapinter

tried to join the telegram group but why is that it will says that there is no usernmae or the account does not exist?
will you please help me access it? like providing me some of your invitation link? please.

hello mate, i need an INVITATION LINK.. not that link since i tried that already but i cant join to that cause i think my number is restricted ti access that. please send me an invitation link if you are in their telegram
Hi the Telegram link https://t.me/PayPieTokens working fine for evryone.You can try to join froom the link available on http://Paypie.com
If you still have problems,ping me on Telegram @LoveCrypto(wapinter) and I will invite you  Smiley

I agree with you. Devs could also answer questions by speaking with us. I think discord will have a great future because of their different channels with different permissions.
Devs are looking for more ways to connect with community and discord may also be one of them but due to heavy work load,they can't be available on different channels.Until they find a better app,Telegram is the only official channel of communication.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

Hello, it looks like an invitation link for me.
I dont know about your problem, maybe you can screenshot it.
Did you download the telegram app or youre using the web version?
The problem only happens only for paypie link or also for other invitation link?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

What I don't understand is that Slack isn't doing anything to curb this phishing. Someone sent them an email about this, but they insist there's nothing wrong with the system, blaming it on the channel's admins. But if this keeps going it will hurt their product too.

I have seen different types of attacks through Slack: Direct Messages, impersonation through Slackbot, public announcements...
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:50:05 AM

Canada and USA still not allowed to participate?
This is because they policy. I think this project is welcome everybody in the world but some country want ban ICO and control it

It's not Canada and US. It's US and Hongkong. That's because there policy and it's good thing for us.

I think China changed its policy about ICO recently, chinese could be ban from ICOs too.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:08:41 PM

What I don't understand is that Slack isn't doing anything to curb this phishing. Someone sent them an email about this, but they insist there's nothing wrong with the system, blaming it on the channel's admins. But if this keeps going it will hurt their product too.

I have seen different types of attacks through Slack: Direct Messages, impersonation through Slackbot, public announcements...

Don't know how the Slack guys want to handle this, but in the end Slack was thought to be a communication platform for companies and workspaces, not a promotion platform for blockchain projects. I think slack is great, but in the end, it is not made for "us", and that's ok. There are other platforms which give great possibilities to communicate.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

Paypie legal team is working closely with authorities and most probably we will get some positive response from them within a week

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

About FICO scores I read this:
"Because a significant portion of the FICO score is determined by the ratio of credit used to credit available on credit card accounts, one way to increase the score is to increase the credit limits on one's credit card accounts"
Once the credit card account will be on the blockchain will be immutable ok, but what if the client will increase the credit limit before this? Or they do this while the process is already started? If this is the case, I must say, another problem solved

I don't want to be rude, but instead of talking about how Slack sucks can you tell what do you think about this ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:03:51 PM

Don't know how the Slack guys want to handle this, but in the end Slack was thought to be a communication platform for companies and workspaces, not a promotion platform for blockchain projects. I think slack is great, but in the end, it is not made for "us", and that's ok. There are other platforms which give great possibilities to communicate.

You mean the invitation system is the gatekeeper, and because the invitations are spread publicly it defeats the effectiveness of its gatekeeper function? I'm not familiar with Telegram, but I can't imagine it's invulnerable to scams either.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

There is a constant complaint from the Chinese about unscrupulous users who disappear with the investment of others, but it should be noted that in projects like Paypie there is undisputed control and transparency, which goes some way in sync with what they demand . I believe that in those bands, it is something fleeting and soon they will return. let's be grateful to be on the other side of the walls, and have projects like Paypie to make us believe in better days.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Paypie legal team is working closely with authorities and most probably we will get some positive response from them within a week

how can they not participate? they can just check the "I'm not from US" mark and be done with it. nobody is gonna verify. the ICO's do the check mark to void liability, but it means nothing.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:50:26 PM

There is a constant complaint from the Chinese about unscrupulous users who disappear with the investment of others, but it should be noted that in projects like Paypie there is undisputed control and transparency, which goes some way in sync with what they demand . I believe that in those bands, it is something fleeting and soon they will return. let's be grateful to be on the other side of the walls, and have projects like Paypie to make us believe in better days.

That is a well stated fact as PAYPIE aims to achieve what has never been done before in the world of accounting.PAYPIE is a very promising project with a dedicated team that is very inspiring in crypto space Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

This is because they policy. I think this project is welcome everybody in the world but some country want ban ICO and control it

It's not Canada and US. It's US and Hongkong. That's because there policy and it's good thing for us.

I think China changed its policy about ICO recently, chinese could be ban from ICOs too.

Yep, from now own it will be third country to join the forces against us and us against them. Too much fun.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

Those telegram links dont wanna open for me in firefox, it says "address wasnt understood", so i have to open it with a different browser. Try it yourself.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: