Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:11:23 AM

Any other conferences/summits you attended after Accountex? Would love to hear more news.
Are there any competitors emerging on blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

But they have Additional 55,000,000 PPP tokens to develop partnerships ...  Shocked Huh

I don't mind this because good partners are what will get this project of the ground. They are making a product for (large) businesses so they need partners.

Yes, that's what Nick basically explained in telegram. Since there is only a limited amount of tokens, but Paypie needs partnerships with accountants, tax authorities, insurance providers, banks, credit card companies, etc.  they need these tokens to incentivise them.

And beside that, nowadays all icos are holding somewhere %50 of total tokens. Some for team, some for later purposes. It is a risk for early investors but investing icos are based on trust. You don't give some company money which you think they may dump all of their tokens. So i will invest them and thinking that they will use this tokens to make paypie bigger.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

But they have Additional 55,000,000 PPP tokens to develop partnerships ...  Shocked Huh

I don't mind this because good partners are what will get this project of the ground. They are making a product for (large) businesses so they need partners.

Yes, that's what Nick basically explained in telegram. Since there is only a limited amount of tokens, but Paypie needs partnerships with accountants, tax authorities, insurance providers, banks, credit card companies, etc.  they need these tokens to incentivise them.

And beside that, nowadays all icos are holding somewhere %50 of total tokens. Some for team, some for later purposes. It is a risk for early investors but investing icos are based on trust. You don't give some company money which you think they may dump all of their tokens. So i will invest them and thinking that they will use this tokens to make paypie bigger.

And by the way, considering the support by the community and obvious huge interest in this project chances aren't bad that all 82,000,000 tokens will be sold during the ICO  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

And as far as i know there is no ICO/crypto that does what they do. They are the first to offer this specific service with blockchain technology. That's why they have their sights set high, focus on adaption and you're golden. Especially with the big companies, they don't like to change to new programs, but once you have them and provide a good service, you got a client for life.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

And as far as i know there is no ICO/crypto that does what they do. They are the first to offer this specific service with blockchain technology. That's why they have their sights set high, focus on adaption and you're golden. Especially with the big companies, they don't like to change to new programs, but once you have them and provide a good service, you got a client for life.
I agree, very cool that this useful service with blockchain technology would be implement
PAYPAL will be the first who embodied it in reality, this project waiting for success it's undoubtedly
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:10:29 AM

But they have Additional 55,000,000 PPP tokens to develop partnerships ...  Shocked Huh

And by the way, considering the support by the community and obvious huge interest in this project chances aren't bad that all 82,000,000 tokens will be sold during the ICO  Smiley

Alot of ppl don't understand nor care for accounting, so it might affect the token sale. with several hundred ETH token ICOS present, hopefully it doesn't get lost in the mist. Their idea is unique for the space, but the ETH token saturation is a bit much

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

I think we will be a lot to want to buy paypie. But I think we can all have paypie if we don't miss the first day of ico, be here in time and even if big investors invest a lot we will all have our token. Don't miss your chance to enter in the project, cause when the platform will be launched the value will be enormous.
you are right i will not miss this big opportunity(paypie),i will invest for sure from the first day,there is remaining a little time before that and i will store even more altcoin to invest in this project...
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

Total Token Pool Size Including Reserve: 165,000,000 PPP
Maximum Total Token Amount Dedicated for Crowdsale: 82,500,000 PPP
Minimum Token Crowdsale for Platform Viability: 4,500,000 PPP
Team and Advisors: 27,500,000 PPP
Industry Reserve:  55,000,000 PPP

Fairly fair tokens distribution. But tokens for team will be hold? For which period?
and, "Industry Reserve" - its for future devlopment, as I understand?

I think they said it's for 3 years that they will hold the tokens.
-   Tokens allocated to industry reserve will be locked up for a period of 12 months.
-   Tokens allocated to the team will be locked up for a period of 12 months. This ensures that the team solely focus its effort on making the PayPie platform grow.
-   No extra tokens will ever be minted.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:56:18 AM

Fairly fair tokens distribution. But tokens for team will be hold? For which period?

-   Tokens allocated to industry reserve will be locked up for a period of 12 months.
-   Tokens allocated to the team will be locked up for a period of 12 months. This ensures that the team solely focus its effort on making the PayPie platform grow.
-   No extra tokens will ever be minted.

What will industry reserved amount be use for?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

Paypie is really a nice product , maybe a bit hard to understand firstly, cause you need to read a lot to understand the accounting system, what paypie will change and will afford to this market and why its disruptive. But there is a lot of people who want to invest in paypie, so i think a lot understand the possibility of paypie.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:07:54 AM

is there a direkt exchange planned from PPP to a fiat?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

is there a direkt exchange planned from PPP to a fiat?

Depending on what exchange you use, I think you still have to go from PPP to BTC, LTC, ETH etc in other to get fiats

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:53 PM

i am more interested in price structure for token. do we have release yet?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

Did you have some contact from companies which could be interested by your product  ?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

-   Tokens allocated to industry reserve will be locked up for a period of 12 months.
-   Tokens allocated to the team will be locked up for a period of 12 months. This ensures that the team solely focus its effort on making the PayPie platform grow.
-   No extra tokens will ever be minted.

Those are reserve tokens solely for the purpose to develop partnerships to build strong ecosystem and acquisitions. Experts in the industry know that growth in the ecosystem is very important to increase the demand of tokens. If you look at any major ICO that’s disrupting the legacy players, you will see partner tokens are very important. I Recently I had a chat with few friends who are CEOs including Steven (Rivetz) & Vinny (Civic) and they have already started building these relationships on the future use of those tokens. In fact, one of them is already taking a piece of the pie from a multi-billion dollar company just because of partnership tokens. At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry.

Did you have some contact from companies which could be interested by your product  ?

Visionaries know the true value of the disruption PayPie will bring. There is huge interest not only from USA and Canada but also in other parts of the world.  We get daily regular requests like this from other parts of the world.

i am more interested in price structure for token. do we have release yet?

1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

Did you have some contact from companies which could be interested by your product  ?

in other words, what about partnerships? any commitments at expo?

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

Those are reserve tokens solely for the purpose to develop partnerships to build strong ecosystem and acquisitions. Experts in the industry know that growth in the ecosystem is very important to increase the demand of tokens. If you look at any major ICO that’s disrupting the legacy players, you will see partner tokens are very important. I Recently I had a chat with few friends who are CEOs including Steven (Rivetz) & Vinny (Civic) and they have already started building these relationships on the future use of those tokens. In fact, one of them is already taking a piece of the pie from a multi-billion dollar company just because of partnership tokens. At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry.

That's a lot of words but I have to be honest, the words are quite vague.

It's the first time I hear the concept of "partnership tokens". Google doesn't really help me explain it. Is it like giving out shares to another company in return for integration of PayPie with their platform?
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

It is very nice to have such interest when ico has a close to a month in time. It is surely a project to please the investors and the community Smiley
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

It's the first time I hear the concept of "partnership tokens". Google doesn't really help me explain it. Is it like giving out shares to another company in return for integration of PayPie with their platform?

Well, not exactly shares. Paypie can transform those shares in cash - by selling them on the exchanges - to use that money. But of course they could also use the tokens.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

I would also like to hear an elaboration on the partner tokens. Can you give an example of how this would work? Or what you envision with these?

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: