Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:45:17 PM

Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Me to never get email no matter i fallow this project closely Smiley

By the way guys clif high just promoted the paypie in his newest report ! this could be huge thing ! Smiley the futre is looking more brighter for paypie project !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.

By the way guys clif high just promoted the paypie in his newest report ! this could be huge thing ! Smiley the futre is looking more brighter for paypie project !
Presale dates will be announced 3 days before presale so that you have enough time to secue your participation.Please also join paypie telegram if you have already signed up for newsletter.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:14:22 PM

The pre-ico was already announced, perhaps you didn't subscribe or you subscribed after it was announced because the alert will only happen when the pre-ico start; could you please give the link to the video, I would like to know more about paypie.
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

The pre-ico was already announced, perhaps you didn't subscribe or you subscribed after it was announced because the alert will only happen when the pre-ico start; could you please give the link to the video, I would like to know more about paypie.
Its paid only articles https://www.halfpasthuman.com/Hph_reports.html so i cant share it with u but i 100proc can assure it is in his article Smiley paypie will have huge influx of investors in near future no doubt for that
I didnt get email for it :/// nOoo!
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

There is actually a weak link in PayPie compare to Populous.

Populous has Poken for internal exchange, pegged to fiats; PayPie has Pie coin for the same purpose.

But there is one advantage Populous has that PayPie has not.

PayPie requires the SMEs to submit their financials to the blockchain in order to sell their invoices, but this is not the weakest link.
The weakest link is the company that owes the SME selling the invoice!
The SME has absolutely nothing to do with it if the company does not want to settle the invoice.
If I owe you money, and you issue an invoice for that, and you sell that invoice to Mr. Noob, and I choose not to pay you, you have no worries because you already got the money from selling the invoice.
It's the buyer (Mr. Noob) that will suffer if I don't pay.
The SME submitting its financials to the blockchain is completely irrelevant.
Putting a risk score on the SME that sells the invoice is also irrelevant.
Putting a risk score on the customer that owe the SME is also irrelevant, because ultimately the SME wants the business.
In a world of stiff competition, the SMEs have no luxury to cherry-pick which customer to sell to, regardless of their risk scores.
Many here claim to be accountants, but I am surprised why they can't see through this weak link.
This is a risk of default.
Populous already solved this from the very start.

Edit:
The factoring industry is lucrative, and that's because bulk of it is related to consumer debt (sold pennies on the dollar), not corporate debt.
And recovery is usually through persistent threats.
This won't work with corporate figures.

Lots of SMEs will love this because they can finally unload their junk invoices to gullible buyers willing to bid up the price for such junk.

You are forgetting the fact that changing the beneficiary name is part of the Smart Contract. If it’s a brand new customer, risk would be shown as high. Nick has mentioned that if it’s a repeat customer with long history and business has good financial health, it will improve the risk score. Further they mentioned that they will do KYC on all SMEs looking for liquidity. All this would be on top of the standard financial process that would be in place to prevent loan defaults or steps to take to aid debt recovery. In fact there are debt collection mechanisms that are well established in offline financial industry. You lend money only to businesses who have sound financial health and they just need it for short period to manage their cash flow. Other companies can't even check the double invoicing issue becuase invoice entry is manual so anyone can enter it.

I think Dorky means this example:

Let’s say you own a business that sells rubber to Nike for their shoes. You are good at your job, but it takes Nike 90-120 days to pay you for your work. Marketplace lender will buy that invoice from you at a discount & then wait for Nike to pay the original sum to the lender.

PayPie will show a credit score risk of my business. But who or what protects the buyer of my invoice from Nike? Do you mean that Nike is also automatically in the PayPie platform and has an influence on the credit score of my business?

If you have been doing business with Noke for years and Nike has always paid you,why wouldn't it pay to invoice buyer?If Nike default,it would also damage their image and position in finance market?
Also this anwer your qustion Further they mentioned that they will do KYC on all SMEs looking for liquidity. All this would be on top of the standard financial process that would be in place to prevent loan defaults or steps to take to aid debt recovery. In fact there are debt collection mechanisms that are well established in offline financial industry.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

Hi guys, a nice positive boost for the project. You were mentioned in Clif High's report, he was quite positive about the project. He is a very well respected cryto analyst.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:15 PM

Subscribe to their email list and telegram channel. There was info about token sale even in this thread
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

when to wait for the exchange of coins?
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.

Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.

Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall Cheesy

Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.
This project is unique and will be added on exchanges soon after ICO

Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.
I dont really like this trend but i guess you cant do it differently.
If you more a trader than an investor I would suggest you to trade coins which are on the market for some time.
It is necessary and invest in long-term and trade coins that pump at the start of the exchange and they can be bought cheaper.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:45:14 PM

Paypie start to build a great reputation in crypto world. A lot of good people in crypto talk about paypie and the visibility of the project is huge. For me paypie is one of the most bankable project of this year, one with most possibility and potential. Disruptive technologie and huge team.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

Thanks for sharing this video!
That websites really seems to be runned by scammers, they probably get payed for there reviews.

Glad this video was made, so people know that the website is just spreading FUD.
These websites should be go offline! They are misleading some investors.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:48:03 PM

If you have been doing business with Noke for years and Nike has always paid you,why wouldn't it pay to invoice buyer?If Nike default,it would also damage their image and position in finance market?
Also this anwer your qustion Further they mentioned that they will do KYC on all SMEs looking for liquidity. All this would be on top of the standard financial process that would be in place to prevent loan defaults or steps to take to aid debt recovery. In fact there are debt collection mechanisms that are well established in offline financial industry.

KYC and debt collection is nice in theory, but how is that going to work in practice when you are dealing with invoices from all over the world with lesser known SMEs and customers? Let's say instead of Nike USA, we are talking about some customer called Noke from Kazachstan. I guess it is then the responsibility of the buyer to avoid such invoices where the customers are foreign and debt collection is impractical.

It also does not answer my question how to build up a credit score as a startup or freelancer without repeat customers, let's say a plumber or tiler, having many one-off private individuals as customers. I suppose PayPie is not the most suitable platform for that kind of entrepreneurs.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:17:36 PM

There is actually a weak link in PayPie compare to Populous.

Populous has Poken for internal exchange, pegged to fiats; PayPie has Pie coin for the same purpose.

But there is one advantage Populous has that PayPie has not.

PayPie requires the SMEs to submit their financials to the blockchain in order to sell their invoices, but this is not the weakest link.
The weakest link is the company that owes the SME selling the invoice!
The SME has absolutely nothing to do with it if the company does not want to settle the invoice.
If I owe you money, and you issue an invoice for that, and you sell that invoice to Mr. Noob, and I choose not to pay you, you have no worries because you already got the money from selling the invoice.
It's the buyer (Mr. Noob) that will suffer if I don't pay.
The SME submitting its financials to the blockchain is completely irrelevant.
Putting a risk score on the SME that sells the invoice is also irrelevant.
Putting a risk score on the customer that owe the SME is also irrelevant, because ultimately the SME wants the business.
In a world of stiff competition, the SMEs have no luxury to cherry-pick which customer to sell to, regardless of their risk scores.
Many here claim to be accountants, but I am surprised why they can't see through this weak link.
This is a risk of default.
Populous already solved this from the very start.

Edit:
The factoring industry is lucrative, and that's because bulk of it is related to consumer debt (sold pennies on the dollar), not corporate debt.
And recovery is usually through persistent threats.
This won't work with corporate figures.

Lots of SMEs will love this because they can finally unload their junk invoices to gullible buyers willing to bid up the price for such junk.

Can you elaborate more? What did Populous do to solve right from the start this issue you just mentioned? And sorry I don't know much about Popolous

No worries with regards to unpaid invoices. Everyone can always go to courts to assert their rights, especially in financial obligations.
greatteager

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:18:32 PM

Hi guys, a nice positive boost for the project. You were mentioned in Clif High's report, he was quite positive about the project. He is a very well respected cryto analyst.
Great news, I respect his opinion. Where can I find complete information?
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

REMINDER:

  Pre-Sale Date & Details
TBA

  Pre-Sale Individual Minimum
1 ETH

  Pre-Sale Individual Cap
100 ETH

  Pre-Sale Will Be Announced
At least 3 days before pre-sale starts

  Regular Tokensale Runs
From Oct 15 till Nov 15, 2017

  Soft Cap
4,500,000 PPP

  Hard Cap
82,500,000 PPP

  Price per Token
1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH
1 ETH = 909 PPP

  Minimum to Invest During Regular Tokensale
1 ETH

  Maximum limit to invest during regular ICO
No individual cap

  Currency accepted
Ethereum (ETH)

  Whitelist
No

  KYC for ICO
No

  Tokens delivery
Within 14 business days after completion of ICO

  Wallet suggestion
MEW https://www.myetherwallet.com/

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:32:09 PM

What are the chances that a hack like Equifax won't happen in case of Paypie. It could not be easy like equifax but, I think no one is immune to it.
What are the measure Paypie is taking to avoid this kind of situation?
The chances of a hack happening are pretty slim, considering that the whole premise of the company is to change the outdated way in which small companies handle their accounting ecosphere.
In today accounting of small businesses, a latency issue with keeping ledgers up to date, remains problematic. Getting acurate financial data from these small companies is burdensome because the records are never synchronized to date, and are always behind.
  Paypie will put accounting to work on a transparent blockchain system, creating a new ecosystem for financial bookkeeping, solving the latency issue. Their software is so tride and true, that they have a 100% acurate risk assessment algorithm that is guaranteed to work in unison with the dynamic of Paypie management software. But yes, there will always be vulnerabilities within a system.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:36:05 PM

Popolous still dont have ready platform as I know. They conducted fundraising in june.
And also, Popolous have a little different idea. Popolous is an invoice platform.
Populous has totally different idea and they still didn't achieve much. Paypie will have some kind of risk management system build in that will improve overal worth of this token

did you believe that paypie will reach at least 80% cap or more? this is great idea with risk score algo as main idea.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
greatteager

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

REMINDER:

  Pre-Sale Date & Details
TBA

  Pre-Sale Individual Minimum
1 ETH

  Pre-Sale Individual Cap
100 ETH

  Pre-Sale Will Be Announced
At least 3 days before pre-sale starts

  Regular Tokensale Runs
From Oct 15 till Nov 15, 2017

  Soft Cap
4,500,000 PPP

  Hard Cap
82,500,000 PPP

  Price per Token
1 PPP = 0.0011 ETH
1 ETH = 909 PPP

  Minimum to Invest During Regular Tokensale
1 ETH

  Maximum limit to invest during regular ICO
No individual cap

  Currency accepted
Ethereum (ETH)

  Whitelist
No

  KYC for ICO
No

  Tokens delivery
Within 14 business days after completion of ICO

  Wallet suggestion
MEW https://www.myetherwallet.com/

I figured that the maximum cap will be only $ 26.3 million. This pleased. Iso end in a few minutes.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:48:31 PM

Guys, we'll officially inform you about all presale details in the next day or two. We want to have all the formalities set before we further discuss the details. We appreciate your patience, thanks for understading. Just one or two days more and we'll share it.

Yohan
Paypie Team

ArabMist

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

Ok, So I raised some issues with this ICO on their telegram and before I could answer someone who asked me to elaborate then I got banned.

RED FLAG #1

I won't go in to the other red flags, this guy sums them up well enough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIj0YCZ7jA
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Popolous still dont have ready platform as I know. They conducted fundraising in june.
And also, Popolous have a little different idea. Popolous is an invoice platform.
Populous has totally different idea and they still didn't achieve much. Paypie will have some kind of risk management system build in that will improve overal worth of this token

did you believe that paypie will reach at least 80% cap or more? this is great idea with risk score algo as main idea.
With big attacks, like what happened with Equifax, causing the consumer to distrust services like this, only gives Paypie the edge, because just about everything (besides the cryptography) is transparent, within the blockchain. The Equifax hack was devastating, people will demand clarity in the future, the blockchain puts this platform ahead of the curve.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: