Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Paypie could become a  major actor of the accounting world because they are the first one to have think to decentralized accounting. It will prevent fraud but even for the legal companies it will help them to proove what they have and it will also be a gain of time.

This is not exactly decentralized accounting, because someone will enter information there. And the main thing is that initially the information was correct. On the other hand, the financial condition of organizations is not constant, and the information must correspond to reality. That is, decisions can not be made on the basis of outdated information.

Is decentralized in the sense that the ledger and information will be in the blockchain, and nobody will tamper it, so nobody has a central authority over it, not even PayPie, someone will enter information yes, but it will be made by each company that has n account in paypai, and all the date is from them, is like you put information in your own account, so you controlled it, and even if it is false information, the blockchain already recorded it and cant be deleted, so once people see it, immediately will it be known that is false, so you dismiss it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:18:44 PM

and when is presale planned? and what will be the discount on it regarding the mainsale?
It will be announced in next 48 hours, and the discount is still undetermined.

thanks for saying. but I do not even want to participate in this presale even without a discount. And cap on presale is known?
There is no information about the pre-sale for now, all about it will be announced in next 48 hours, like i said before.

There will be a presale which will be announced in next 48 hours.Please join paypie Telegram and subscribe to email list on http://paypie.com if you don't want to miss it.

In 48 hours? You sure? Devs said, that pre-sale will be announced 3 days before crowdsale. Crowdsale will be in October 15. Now only 4 October... So it will be announced in October 12 I mean  Huh

You are misunderstanding it. They said they will announce the pre-sale and its duration 3 days before it starts. Not 3 days before the main-ICO will start, there must be enough time for the pre-sale to happen.

oh.. thank you. Im understand now. So it will be anounced in 48 hours? or still no date announce?
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

Is decentralized in the sense that the ledger and information will be in the blockchain, and nobody will tamper it, so nobody has a central authority over it, not even PayPie, someone will enter information yes, but it will be made by each company that has n account in paypai, and all the date is from them, is like you put information in your own account, so you controlled it, and even if it is false information, the blockchain already recorded it and cant be deleted, so once people see it, immediately will it be known that is false, so you dismiss it.

How will you know if an information submitted by an SME is false?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:48:07 PM

and when is presale planned? and what will be the discount on it regarding the mainsale?

I really hope they do because if i am honest, they are dragging this pre sale for too long now. In my opinion it should be announced way earlier or no pre sale at all.
I hope they will be prepared and it will go smoothly.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:24 PM

How will you know if an information submitted by an SME is false?

As you said, "private companies are by law not required to submit/disclose any financial information".

PayPie and similar projects incentivizes publishing financial information. To get people to pay your invoice both the invoice seller and their customer company must appear trustworthy.

If the invoice seller and/or the customer company commit fraud, the documents they have submitted can be used as proof against them. The blockchain serves a notarial function here. Having the information out in public would also invoke a Panopticon effect, discouraging fraud from happening to begin with as potential scammers have the feeling of being watched all the time.

That is my speculation though and I doubt this works as well in practice as it does on paper. I am aware you mentioned Enron before.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

thanks for saying. but I do not even want to participate in this presale even without a discount. And cap on presale is known?

I think there is no cap on the presale so all tokens could be sold and you'd miss out. It's probably better to buy in the presale, bonus or no bonus...

completely agree with you that you need to buy at presale, otherwise you can not buy on ico

yes that is true if you see in this threat too many people daily coming and showing entrust. i think this pre-sale is final stage if all tokens sold out.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

There is no information about the pre-sale for now, all about it will be announced in next 48 hours, like i said before.

There will be a presale which will be announced in next 48 hours.Please join paypie Telegram and subscribe to email list on http://paypie.com if you don't want to miss it.

In 48 hours? You sure? Devs said, that pre-sale will be announced 3 days before crowdsale. Crowdsale will be in October 15. Now only 4 October... So it will be announced in October 12 I mean  Huh

You are misunderstanding it. They said they will announce the pre-sale and its duration 3 days before it starts. Not 3 days before the main-ICO will start, there must be enough time for the pre-sale to happen.

oh.. thank you. Im understand now. So it will be anounced in 48 hours? or still no date announce?

don't be late for pre-sale moment, its best time to invest

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
haxllega

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

I think there is no cap on the presale so all tokens could be sold and you'd miss out. It's probably better to buy in the presale, bonus or no bonus...

completely agree with you that you need to buy at presale, otherwise you can not buy on ico

yes that is true if you see in this threat too many people daily coming and showing entrust. i think this pre-sale is final stage if all tokens sold out.

How many tokens they offer during the pre ICO? And what is the min and max tokens we can buy? I try to find such informations on the website but I found nothing.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

don't be late for pre-sale moment, its best time to invest
Exactly, there will be probably huge bonses for very short amount of time. If you want to invest in Paypie be sure that you're already subscribing their telegram channel and that you are on mailing list  Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.
So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

How many tokens they offer during the pre ICO? And what is the min and max tokens we can buy? I try to find such informations on the website but I found nothing.

Hardcap is 82,500,000 PPP tokens. Minimum buy in is 1ETH, max 100ETH.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

What minimum requiments amount for partipiciate in pre-sale? And which bonuses for partipician?
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.

haxllega

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

Hardcap is 82,500,000 PPP tokens. Minimum buy in is 1ETH, max 100ETH.
Hardcap will be 90,750 ETH which means about $30M USD. I think this could easily be sold out on the first day. I recommend to not wait too long.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.

wouldn't be the first time an ICO started on the weekend. it's a risk some dev's take, but if you're an investors and want in , you can always set an alarm to remind you of it.

WoByte

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

when can launch and take ICO Token
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram
anyway can not skip PAYPIE  pre-ico
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram

As ppl in the meantime are eagerly awaiting pre-sale I think it doesn't matter if it will start on Sunday... just like ParRus, no one will skip it  Smiley

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

As ppl in the meantime are eagerly awaiting pre-sale I think it doesn't matter if it will start on Sunday... just like ParRus, no one will skip it  Smiley

You are right. In the end it won't matter that much if the pre-sale will start on Sunday or Monday or on any other day.
On the one hand you can say that on Sundays a lot of people are out with their families on the other hand these people don't have to work so they have time to participate. There are always pros and cons, but the exact day won't decide the success of the presale.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: