Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:01:55 AM

Hello Everyone!

Here’s a fresh from the oven scoop for you – PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news! Check it out:

"Anthony Di Iorio Joins PayPie Team; PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx
Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

The news about Anthony I knew but the one with Jaxx is new for me!
This is just great!

JAXX is a great system and great news that JAXX will support Paypie.
Thanks a lot for the update Wapinter. Always nice some fresh news Wink
ICO started before it was exciting news that we were ready to attend PayPie ICO for us.
But also to really prepared to understand PayPie crowd to bring confidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

Wapinter

Can you make announce about pre-sale, please? exact date, bonuses, price etc.  Roll Eyes
Im waiting with impatience ))
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:14:23 AM

Wapinter

Can you make announce about pre-sale, please? exact date, bonuses, price etc.  Roll Eyes
Im waiting with impatience ))
If you want that kind of information, you should subscribe their newsletter, many people have already told it.
Here is what i got from the newsletter :

About the pre-sale structure, we also have some terrific news for you! We decreased both the Individual Minimum and the Individual Cap for the pre-sale! We wanted to democratize participation as much as possible so everyone can enroll, so check it out:

Pre-Sale Structure

- Opens: October 08th, at 13:00 UTC

- Closes: October 15th, at 12:00 UTC

- Individual Minimum: 0.5 ETH

- Individual Cap: 75 ETH

- Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

- Total Soft Cap: 4,500,000 PPP

- Total Hard Cap: 82,500,000 PPP

- Only Currency Accepted: ETH

- Whitelist: No

- Smart Contract: Yes

- USA/Canada Allowed: Yes

- Tokens Delivery: Within 14 business days after tokensale completion

- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:34:46 AM

The ico process will start about one day. I think it will be a very successful ico and will invest quickly. I saw that one of the advisor is the CEO of Bittrex . if so, there will be no problem about entering the rexchanges Smiley
Which one is it? im a little surprised about that.

Mmmm.. not, I can't find it, could you say the name please? because the only figure that is kind of famous is Anthony, c-founder of ethereum as head advisor, so you may have confused it, or you were told a false rumor.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:41:00 AM

Hello Everyone!

Here’s a fresh from the oven scoop for you – PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news! Check it out:

6th October 2017 – Decentral Community Space – TORONTO – Decentral Inc, home of the Jaxx Blockchain Interface and the Decentral Community announced today that Anthony Di Iorio, Founder of Decentral and CEO of Jaxx, and Co-Founder of the Ethereum platform, is joining PayPie as both an advisor and as a prominent supporter.

Anthony and the Decentral team are eager to support projects with experienced entrepreneurs delivering blockchain innovation, like  PayPie. Anthony said that “by introducing the world’s first Ethereum-powered credit risk assessment based on decentralized accounting, PayPie hopes to bring ultimate trust and transparency to the financial market. I’m a believer in the power of decentralized technologies like PayPie to add huge value to existing auditing markets and practices. Supporting PayPie’s team in a key advisory role and by integrating the PayPie token into Jaxx are the ways I’m most eager to pitch in.”

The PayPie decentralized, blockchain-based platform was built to make the financial information on businesses more accurate and transparent, allowing a better picture of a company’s financial health for credit risk assessment. Anthony continued, “PayPie leverages blockchain to enable live financial audits, speed up credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring processes for businesses. It’s a huge improvement in efficiency for lenders, auditors, accountants, and other financial institutions.”

“Often a company’s financial situation is inaccurate, due to a lack of information and the fact that this information is usually outdated”, said PayPie CEO, serial entrepreneur, and member of the Forbes Technology Council, Nick Chandi. “By harnessing technology – blockchain in particular – we can avoid these issues and make the system fairer both for the businesses themselves, as well as those who wish to access the financial information. Anthony’s participation as a key strategic advisor and the integration of our token into the Jaxx platform are great accelerator to our future.”

Link to Decentral’s press release (also available on their homepage):
http://decentral.ca/anthony-di-iorio-joins-paypie-team-paypie-integrated-jaxx/

Link to PayPie’s press release:
http://blog.paypie.com/uncategorized/anthony-di-iorio-joins-paypie-team-paypie-to-be-integrated-into-jaxx/

That's some thrilling news!

Regarding the pre-sale, we're sharing further info today! Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

great, Paypie has great move.
i just reserving more ETH to join this ICO

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wigantara

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:10:47 AM

about payments, abaout when i can pay from paypie, i can not wait for my first salary, thanks
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

congratulation PAYPIE team. this project almost completed 168 pages in this threat that means project popularity is grow up very well and also Paypie announce with JAXX wallet integrated that is fastastic. i think this this project ICO will run fast because project popularity is keep growing. guys don't miss this chance first come first avail this project offers of discounted bonus. really fantastic project. in my point of view this project is revolutionary project. i liked.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

Hello Everyone!

6th October 2017 – Decentral Community Space – TORONTO – Decentral Inc, home of the Jaxx Blockchain Interface and the Decentral Community announced today that Anthony Di Iorio, Founder of Decentral and CEO of Jaxx, and Co-Founder of the Ethereum platform, is joining PayPie as both an advisor and as a prominent supporter.

Anthony and the Decentral team are eager to support projects with experienced entrepreneurs delivering blockchain innovation, like  PayPie. Anthony said that “by introducing the world’s first Ethereum-powered credit risk assessment based on decentralized accounting, PayPie hopes to bring ultimate trust and transparency to the financial market. I’m a believer in the power of decentralized technologies like PayPie to add huge value to existing auditing markets and practices. Supporting PayPie’s team in a key advisory role and by integrating the PayPie token into Jaxx are the ways I’m most eager to pitch in.”

The PayPie decentralized, blockchain-based platform was built to make the financial information on businesses more accurate and transparent, allowing a better picture of a company’s financial health for credit risk assessment. Anthony continued, “PayPie leverages blockchain to enable live financial audits, speed up credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring processes for businesses. It’s a huge improvement in efficiency for lenders, auditors, accountants, and other financial institutions.”

“Often a company’s financial situation is inaccurate, due to a lack of information and the fact that this information is usually outdated”, said PayPie CEO, serial entrepreneur, and member of the Forbes Technology Council, Nick Chandi. “By harnessing technology – blockchain in particular – we can avoid these issues and make the system fairer both for the businesses themselves, as well as those who wish to access the financial information. Anthony’s participation as a key strategic advisor and the integration of our token into the Jaxx platform are great accelerator to our future.”

http://blog.paypie.com/uncategorized/anthony-di-iorio-joins-paypie-team-paypie-to-be-integrated-into-jaxx/

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

more and more good news from the pipe, at a rate this will be one of the best ICO of the year, as it seems to me

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:38:03 AM

It seems the project is hetting even better, this is a very good news. Considering putting a little bit more on this than expected.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:42:53 AM

Anthony Di Lorio is a plus value to paypie project. I bet people who knows him will be very enthusiastic to join in this project.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

Hello Everyone!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

This is just great!

It's nice to hear good news with regards to PAYPIE's. It never fails to bring in one almost everyday, now that the ICO is nearing.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

Hello Everyone!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

more and more good news from the pipe, at a rate this will be one of the best ICO of the year, as it seems to me

i think so.
accounting program is difficult to solve, and paypie will solve it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:06:21 AM

Here's a little step by step guide for those that need a hand in buying the pre-ico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVuQX0J8pOY

If this helps you, feel free to tip the vblogger - not me.

Thanks for sharing, you never can be careful enough when it comes to investing your money. But i still hope PayPie team can make an official how-to guide before the start.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

Hello Everyone!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Actually first i didn't see plus side of jaxx deal. I am using myetherwallet and only heard once about jaxx.

But now i checked it, it says "You're in control - The way it should be
All keys are created on your local device and never sent to any servers. This means you have full control of your wallet and Jaxx neither holds nor has access to your funds."

So it is more secure than myetherwallet but not compatible with all of the erc tokens like mew.

I respect that deal, probably i won't use it. But it brings more security options to paypie holders.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

Here's a little step by step guide for those that need a hand in buying the pre-ico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVuQX0J8pOY

If this helps you, feel free to tip the vblogger - not me.

Thanks for sharing, you never can be careful enough when it comes to investing your money. But i still hope PayPie team can make an official how-to guide before the start.

there should be an official guide to the ICO. from what I've seen, ICO's prefer multiple ways to do things. for some you just need to transfer ETH, but for other you need to redeem tokens.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

Jaxx is a well known wallet and paypie integration with it will certainly get more limelight to the paypie.
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:08:22 AM

Jaxx is a well known wallet and paypie integration with it will certainly get more limelight to the paypie.

Actually it is really good news, I did not heard much before when Jaxx last time added any coin before even ICO launched.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:09:39 AM

Wow, again some exciting new... just read about the Paypie integration into Jaxx wallet. Good timing, one day before presale start  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Actually first i didn't see plus side of jaxx deal. I am using myetherwallet and only heard once about jaxx.

But now i checked it, it says "You're in control - The way it should be
All keys are created on your local device and never sent to any servers. This means you have full control of your wallet and Jaxx neither holds nor has access to your funds."

So it is more secure than myetherwallet but not compatible with all of the erc tokens like mew.

I respect that deal, probably i won't use it. But it brings more security options to paypie holders.

Even though I don't use the Jaxx wallet myself either I see the benefits for PayPie here. Having PPP on the Jaxx wallet makes it special compared to the hundrets of tokens on MEW.

But about what you quoted:  "You're in control - The way it should be

Isn't it the same with MEW? I don't see any plus in security here compared to MEW.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

Hello Everyone!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

This is just great!

It's nice to hear good news with regards to PAYPIE's. It never fails to bring in one almost everyday, now that the ICO is nearing.

This is good news for Paypie! Interestingly, Jaxx has already fixed the error?
https://vxlabs.com/2017/06/10/extracting-the-jaxx-12-word-wallet-backup-phrase/
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: