Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8959 times)
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

We can't predict what will be in the next month so thats why the future of bitcoin is unknown. But only thing we know is that it is very perspictive and we should keep learning about it and HODL

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:29:02 PM

I dont know, the possibility is very difficult to happen, because the various factors that can cause it will not happen. in essence, in life we ​​will always need fiat money as a means of real payments.

leitsme

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Bitcoin will be the future of payment. Facebook, Google, Amazon,... will accept it. Now is just a dawn for Bitcoin
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:27 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Bitcoin is currently dominating the world of technology and also money. It is not impossible to happen if Bitcoin will totally conquer our world, maybe it will take a few years from now especially when our technology continues to grow.
Bitcoin has a bright future, and we, humans, are the one who can make it better and make it spread throughout the world.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Nida Salva

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

I think no one knows. Because bitcoin has no consistency. It turns up and it also goes down. So, we can't predict it in the near future. But I'm hoping that it is a success waiting. Nothing's impossible.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

I think bitcoin has bright future because many users of it are being added everyday. And based on my experience it's just like investing in stocks.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:18 PM

We can't predict what will be in the next month so thats why the future of bitcoin is unknown. But only thing we know is that it is very perspictive and we should keep learning about it and HODL
I am not sure if bitcoin wants to or needs to support all our finances. Bitcoin in the future I guess must be more useful to everyone who are part of this. Bitcoin will help many more people that really needed this in the future. The price of this continue on increasing so it will be more popular for the coming years. We must keep on believing this because this is the future. It is our future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

Here is how I see the timeline:

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2027: The price is now 6 figures, the release of new coins is very low.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

As much as this is good to see because there would be a common and centralized currency for all countries. I think this can't be easily forecasted because no one actually and really knows how bitcoin would unfold in terms of its role in the global market, plus its capacity as a currency. I think there is a chance for that to actually happen; however, it should be kept in mind that all trends must favor before that could actually go as planned. It's a good thing though that many people are beginning to show support and see how bitcoin's potential can change the market landscape for the better.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:27 PM

I am not sure if bitcoin wants to or needs to support all our finances. Bitcoin in the future I guess must be more useful to everyone who are part of this. Bitcoin will help many more people that really needed this in the future. The price of this continue on increasing so it will be more popular for the coming years. We must keep on believing this because this is the future. It is our future.

On my opinion, it will depend because base my research bitcoins are only available up to 21 million after mining process , due to high demand for bitcoins and blockchain community the value of bitcoins reach the highest peak which means bitcoins will be able to absorb all other currencies, after every three years the level of difficulty on mining bitcoins increases so it might take a century for bitcoins value to reach highest peak. Hopefully bitcoin will last for the long period of time to help us by earning as much as profitable income that we have.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:09:49 PM

My bitcoin prediction will continue to reach its highest price month after month, we have witnessed the price increase every day, if you are patient you will get a lot of profit by holding bitcoin.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

Nobody can say that....because bitcoin is unpredictable but It definitely has a brighter future than any other crypto currency.
that's for sure, Bitcoin will be the best coin, because Bitcoin is the king of all coins and Bitcoin becomes the most profitable investment in the world. I think
anil07

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:02 PM

I am very pretty about the Bitcoin. I save bitcoin for the future you will be surprise if you look bitcoin price in previous year.
I am sure bitcoin is grow up in the future. If people except it as a currency it's grow up more in the future.
pucunghul

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:18:57 PM

bitcoin in the future will be even greater than at this time. but I still doubt it to be a means of payment around the world. I think if there is a banking revolution is not impossible. let's wait for what happens in the future.

BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

bitcoin in the future will be even greater than at this time. but I still doubt it to be a means of payment around the world. I think if there is a banking revolution is not impossible. let's wait for what happens in the future.
Bitcoin is the best choice who want to join this forum they will earn more money from this forum because bitcoin's price increasing fast and that's why bitcoin will remove the world's poverty, so bitcoin will highest currency in the future and its price will more high, so everyone's first demand will bitcoin for investment and they will earn in bitcoin.
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:36:03 PM

Sometimes bitcoin will be the key of transactions in future banks and other financial institutes will accept bitcoin surely .btc is growing rapidly and lot of people try to buy btc its means btc will catch the future market day by day
Gens09

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

we really don't know. first we don't know if every country know about bitcoin if is it legal on their country or does it banned on their country as long as the government of a country are not open for the bitcoin system it'll be hard for a bitcoin user like us to let knos by the our co citizen anyway my point is no one know when will it be neither the creator of btc.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:12:43 PM

It should! bitcoin is the leading digital money on earth and each country and users use bitcoin many is going to invest their things and a lot of money for bitcoin to gain profit and theirs probably that bitcoin will lead in the future too.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

Talking about the future of Bitcoin, I see that the current exchange rate is growing steadily over time, promising Bitcoin will have a brighter future. So you should invest in Bitcoin at the present time and hold it, I am sure you will profit a lot next year. Besides Bitcoin, you can also invest in Ethereum, which is also very potent. And if you have a good knowledge of cryptocurrency then you can try investing in ICO and Token, profit will be 10 times higher.  Wink

kalakabgr

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

Bitcoin will lead the path of cryptocurrencies in the future. Bitcoin now is preseted for the future of crypto currency where people could earn profit and see how potiental a currency can do.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

We can't predict that. But I think it will take lot of time although it has a brighter future in long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: