Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137106 times)
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

I like the concept of this project. How much is the total supply of the coins in cindicator?
They have a hardcap of $15M for the token sales. 100% of it will be issued and each costs $0.01 so we're talking 1500000000
You did the right math, 1.5 billion is not a big amount  compare with  recent icos.I think it has the potential to reach @0.5 each.
Agree, starting price is low and hard cap is not that big considering they already have several products.
Kate_CND

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

Cointelegraph on Cindicator: Tapping into Mental Assets of Individuals Propels Hybrid Intelligence to New Heights
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tapping-into-mental-assets-of-individuals-propels-hybrid-intelligence-to-new-heights

mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:02:00 PM

Cointelegraph on Cindicator: Tapping into Mental Assets of Individuals Propels Hybrid Intelligence to New Heights
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tapping-into-mental-assets-of-individuals-propels-hybrid-intelligence-to-new-heights

This is a nice article. It explains quite clearly the technology behind the cindicator project. The whitepaper is quite technical, I think this might be easier for a non techie to understand.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

I like the concept of this project. How much is the total supply of the coins in cindicator?
They have a hardcap of $15M for the token sales. 100% of it will be issued and each costs $0.01 so we're talking 1500000000
You did the right math, 1.5 billion is not a big amount  compare with  recent icos.I think it has the potential to reach @0.5 each.
Agree, starting price is low and hard cap is not that big considering they already have several products.
That was the other reason why the ICO caught my eyes in the first place. They don't have a ridiculous amount of supply. At 1.5 billion, there is enough to go round and keep the market value competitive
mexi.db

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

Has the cindicator team considered expanding this project beyond financial markets? I think the applications are vast.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:11:08 AM

I haven't seen any news on the pre-sale, is the team looking to have a pre-sale, before the ICO, it will be good if the team will look towards this direction

Hello! We are working on the White list and will announce the terms of pre-sale a bit later. You can subscribe to our newsletter on Cindicator.com and you won't miss it Wink

Thanks for your reply, whitelisting is a great idea not to allow big investors hijack the project,
 I will do just that, wishing the team all the best.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Kate_CND

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

Has the cindicator team considered expanding this project beyond financial markets? I think the applications are vast.
You're talking other sectors like Agriculture? Education?
Kate_CND

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:58:22 AM

When we first started there were questions about sport, movies, songs, celebrities, tech etc. For example:

Katy Perry just released new music video for "Rise", the song, which will be used in NBC’s coverage of the 2016 Olympic Games. Will "Rise" reach 50 million YouTube views before August 5?

Football fans should put their money on France to win the Euro 2016 on their turf, according to analysts. The Wall Street bank reckons France team has a 23% chance of exploiting home advantage to triumph in the final. Will France win the tournament?   

Western Conference #1 Los Angeles Sparks will face Indiana Fever in the WNBA basketball game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Tuesday, July 19. Will Los Angeles Sparks win the game?

Café Society is a 2016 romantic comedy-drama film written and directed by Woody Allen. The film stars Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, and Steve Carell. Will the movie get an IMDB user rating higher than 7.1 by September 5?

But then we decided to focus on financial markets only. We may think about it later:)

wildlandlord

Activity: 203

Junior Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:08:05 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 11:35:06 AM by wildlandlord

When we first started there were questions about sport, movies, songs, celebrities, tech etc. For example:

Katy Perry just released new music video for "Rise", the song, which will be used in NBC’s coverage of the 2016 Olympic Games. Will "Rise" reach 50 million YouTube views before August 5?

Football fans should put their money on France to win the Euro 2016 on their turf, according to analysts. The Wall Street bank reckons France team has a 23% chance of exploiting home advantage to triumph in the final. Will France win the tournament?   

Western Conference #1 Los Angeles Sparks will face Indiana Fever in the WNBA basketball game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Tuesday, July 19. Will Los Angeles Sparks win the game?

Café Society is a 2016 romantic comedy-drama film written and directed by Woody Allen. The film stars Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart, and Steve Carell. Will the movie get an IMDB user rating higher than 7.1 by September 5?

But then we decided to focus on financial markets only. We may think about it later:)

Wow! I wish I knew about the app earlier. Questions about sport, movies, tech look very interesting. So, I'd like to answer such questions.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:29:00 PM

Wow! I wish I knew about the app earlier. Questions about sport, movies, tech look very interesting. So, I'd like to answer such questions.
Such potentials. I can barely start to imagine the impact on the sports betting alone. Talk more of company products launch
mexi.db

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

You're talking other sectors like Agriculture? Education?

Yes. And politics, economics, tech and world events.
mexi.db

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

Yes. I would love that too. I think that something  like this, would appeal to a much wider audience and widespread applications. Although I can't say how feasible it would be.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

The concept of this project is quite interesting especially bounty program. I think this project is supported with a good team, in order to be successful in sales. I am sure will run according to plan. While waiting for the latest info, i will understand more about this project.good luck
wildlandlord

Activity: 203

Junior Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:31:51 PM

Yes. I would love that too. I think that something  like this, would appeal to a much wider audience and widespread applications. Although I can't say how feasible it would be.

For example, the whole world watches the Oscar ceremony. It would be cool to apply the concept of Hybrid Intelligence in this scope. There is a big amount of examples such as sports bet, auctions of artworks, different events in show buiss, etc.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

Ive been playing around with the app, find it highly addictive.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:44:26 PM

Ive been playing around with the app, find it highly addictive.
Me too. Feels like a tech from the future accidentally slipped through some crack in space and time
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:05:08 PM

Nice product and great team! Looking forward to participate in ICO!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:13:50 PM

Hi, interesting project. I subscribed in your web site. My question: are you thinking in a sort of registration to give every member of your community the possibility to purchase the token? Civic and Ox projects teached us how fair can be distribution. Thank you, I wish you the best.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:46:25 PM

The concept of this project is quite interesting especially bounty program. I think this project is supported with a good team, in order to be successful in sales. I am sure will run according to plan. While waiting for the latest info, i will understand more about this project.good luck

I think this project is already ready, visible from the view thread, white paper presented, the team working behind it, and more interesting it has been discussed by many media about this project.
The potential for success is great. hopefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: