Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137106 times)
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:56:35 PM

A very realistic and well measured hardcap of 15,000,000 dollars will be met in very first day in matter of hours. I am not hyping about this project but after looking at the features and support outside there one can realize the potential and predict where it is going to be in future. My interest is deep in this project.

Hi pumz, thank you for your feedback! We at Cindicator think that companies should get money not as much as they can, but very reasonable hardcap that could help teams to deliver its best products to the market.

Thank you and welcome!

I hope we all get to contribute  before the hard cap is reached.
mexi.db

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:58:42 PM

With the spate of recent ico hacks and phishing scams, what measures is CINDICATOR taking to protect contributors and their funds?
marior

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:48:08 PM

As a first step. They deactivated Slack for the time of the ICO since the slackbot can be used for pishing (so it is telegram chat only now).
A step I really appreciate.

And this should already give an idea that they take security serious.
Cheburekus

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:01:48 PM

Do you guys consider Civic for token sales?
marior

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

Do you guys consider Civic for token sales?

Don't know much what Civic does. Could you explain that to me (btw I am not connected to cindicator, just interested like you Smiley )
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

A very realistic and well measured hardcap of 15,000,000 dollars will be met in very first day in matter of hours. I am not hyping about this project but after looking at the features and support outside there one can realize the potential and predict where it is going to be in future. My interest is deep in this project.

Hi pumz, thank you for your feedback! We at Cindicator think that companies should get money not as much as they can, but very reasonable hardcap that could help teams to deliver its best products to the market.

Thank you and welcome!

I hope we all get to contribute  before the hard cap is reached.

Our point that really passionate contributors should definitely get to contribute before the hard cap is reached - that's why we are doing White List stage Wink

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

I received newsletter from the team, I think it is very good to let in early supporter of this project, another thing I will like the team to do is the security of their information channel, I almost fall victim of hack yesterday during Enigma Pre-sale similar to the COindash hack

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:59:55 AM

With the spate of recent ico hacks and phishing scams, what measures is CINDICATOR taking to protect contributors and their funds?

As a first step. They deactivated Slack for the time of the ICO since the slackbot can be used for pishing (so it is telegram chat only now).
A step I really appreciate.

And this should already give an idea that they take security serious.

Great question, thank you! We take care of our security a lot. Huge focus on that now.

Yep, we deactivated Slack due to safety reasons until the Token sale. We invite all the members to join our official Telegram channel and chatroom (Cindicator has only one OFFICIAL channel and only one OFFICIAL chatroom - it is the English-speaking Telegram channel and chatroom). Here is the link to chatroom https://t.me/cindicator_chat and the link to channel https://t.me/cindicator_news.

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

Another platform related to forecasting, or what?
By observe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ziefa

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

Nice project, when will we hear back on whitelist requests?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

Another platform related to forecasting, or what?
By observe.
Related to forecasting, yes? But only in the sense of that word, Cindicator is a hybrid platform combining a large number of diverse financial analysts and a set of machine-learning models into a single system, developing a Hybrid Intelligence infrastructure for the efficient management of investors’ capital in traditional financial and crypto-markets
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

I received newsletter from the team, I think it is very good to let in early supporter of this project, another thing I will like the team to do is the security of their information channel, I almost fall victim of hack yesterday during Enigma Pre-sale similar to the COindash hack

Thank you! Security is our first priority!

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:00:23 AM

Nice project, when will we hear back on whitelist requests?

Thank you! We will send an update about the White List this week to subscribers

yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

Cindicator  seems like this will be a good project for investment, I will wait for its ICO September 12, hopefully the project will be successful
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

Cindicator  seems like this will be a good project for investment, I will wait for its ICO September 12, hopefully the project will be successful

Thanks and welcome! You can also sign up to our White List stage (at cindicator.com)  Wink

Kate_CND

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

Hello everyone! Once again, we decided to close our Slack due to security reasons. It will be deactivated in an hour. Cindicator has only one OFFICIAL channel and only one OFFICIAL chatroom - it is the English-speaking Telegram channel and chatroom. Here is the link to chatroom https://t.me/cindicator_chat and the link to channel https://t.me/cindicator_news. Thank you!

goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

Hello everyone! Once again, we decided to close our Slack due to security reasons. It will be deactivated in an hour. Cindicator has only one OFFICIAL channel and only one OFFICIAL chatroom - it is the English-speaking Telegram channel and chatroom. Here is the link to chatroom https://t.me/cindicator_chat and the link to channel https://t.me/cindicator_news. Thank you!

Joined Telegram, thank you for notifying. One question: is there a Russian-speaking channel?
mexi.db

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:43:36 AM

This is good step by the team. Most projects are moving community away from slack to telegram or discord because of security issues. I believe that CINDICATOR team will take necessary steps to ensure a safe and successful crowd sale.
But it's also the responsibility of every person to double certain all information with the official channels so as not fall victim of scams or phishing schemes.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

It nice to see team has one more member and hopefully this will bring more benefits and take the projects to more highest levels. Advisory board is on the increase with Mr. Reese Jones whose experience will surely have its on impact. I am sure will see more respected members will be added in team. Cindicator is moving towards reality in small steps everyday.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

It nice to see team has one more member and hopefully this will bring more benefits and take the projects to more highest levels. Advisory board is on the increase with Mr. Reese Jones whose experience will surely have its on impact. I am sure will see more respected members will be added in team. Cindicator is moving towards reality in small steps everyday.

Nice small steps, waiting for the time when this steps will give a huge result for Cindicator users. This team do a great work and hybrid intelligence will help us all in the near future.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: