Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139759 times)
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

Hi!

i: I am not sure it exists or not for new companies, all I am saying is I do not understand why would anyone purchase it or request it being a new company. You can check it is incorporated. Perhaps you can explain me why would you want to see that. Also if you buy it and send us or publish here we can discount it from your contribution on the token sale. We want to be focused on the important issues.

ii: No, Token holders will not be involved in that. That will be the company. Token holders will just receive more profits so the company will make more fees.

iii: I do not know the answer. Perhaps other Cryptocurrencies.

Because it would show that you are transparent and accountable. Because it is free for you to obtain and will take only a few minutes. It's not a deal breaker. It's just a token of trust for me.
I wanted to know what will be the ROI implications for the investors. If 25% of a building is bought with a mortgage, then REAL token holders could only invest in the other 75% of the building? 25% of the rent generated will be paid to the company or to the investors?
So you would agree that apart from cryprocurrencies there are no other real world examples of this phenomena?

Cheers

1) I hope you are satisfied with this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkg53nzzu5kins9/Email%20notification-COI%20%282%29.pdf?dl=0 
You are free to ask whatever additional document in the registry.

2) Correct, if we ask for 25% mortgage, investors only invest 75% of the property, pay its interests but keep 100% of the returns.

3) Cryptocurrency world is quite unique but I am a marketing person that does not know everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:09:55 PM

What if there are many properties like this - if cryptocurrency speculation is in a bear market and people want to sell all tokens, will REAL be caught bare handed - like EDL2016's fears as mentioned above, collapse with investors money? What steps are taken to protect REAL investors from a volatile cryptocurrency market, which is an added risk to traditional real estate investing?

I think this is where the floor price comes in. These tokens will bring dividends based on the rent. So the price of the tokens naturally should always be higher than the dividends x duration of time.
As an example if you get 5 cents for every dollar invested in a building, then it makes sense of the price of the token to at least that. That means if you buy the token for 5 cents then you will break even in 1 year, ignoring all the fees.
CYPER

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:13:23 PM

Hi!

i: I am not sure it exists or not for new companies, all I am saying is I do not understand why would anyone purchase it or request it being a new company. You can check it is incorporated. Perhaps you can explain me why would you want to see that. Also if you buy it and send us or publish here we can discount it from your contribution on the token sale. We want to be focused on the important issues.

ii: No, Token holders will not be involved in that. That will be the company. Token holders will just receive more profits so the company will make more fees.

Because it would show that you are transparent and accountable. Because it is free for you to obtain and will take only a few minutes. It's not a deal breaker. It's just a token of trust for me.
I wanted to know what will be the ROI implications for the investors. If 25% of a building is bought with a mortgage, then REAL token holders could only invest in the other 75% of the building? 25% of the rent generated will be paid to the company or to the investors?
So you would agree that apart from cryprocurrencies there are no other real world examples of this phenomena?

Cheers

1) I hope you are satisfied with this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkg53nzzu5kins9/Email%20notification-COI%20%282%29.pdf?dl=0 

2) Correct, if we ask for 25% mortgage, investors only invest 75% of the property, pay its interests but keep 100% of the returns.

3) Cryptocurrency world is quite unique but I am a marketing person that does not know everything.

1 - Not what I required, but thanks anyway.
2 - So you would use all the investment as a leverage to get loans. As an example if people invest 100 million USD then you might get another 100 million in loans = 200 million in capital and 200 million in buildings. Then investors only get 50% of the rent minus your 10% fees.
Who gets the other 50% of the rent?
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

What if there are many properties like this - if cryptocurrency speculation is in a bear market and people want to sell all tokens, will REAL be caught bare handed - like EDL2016's fears as mentioned above, collapse with investors money? What steps are taken to protect REAL investors from a volatile cryptocurrency market, which is an added risk to traditional real estate investing?

I think this is where the floor price comes in. These tokens will bring dividends based on the rent. So the price of the tokens naturally should always be higher than the dividends x duration of time.
As an example if you get 5 cents for every dollar invested in a building, then it makes sense of the price of the token to at least that. That means if you buy the token for 5 cents then you will break even in 1 year, ignoring all the fees.

Yes that is why we believe once there are 20 properties paying dividends to X thousand users, the Token value will be pretty stable.

Melissa
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

Hi!

Cheers

2 - So you would use all the investment as a leverage to get loans. As an example if people invest 100 million USD then you might get another 100 million in loans = 200 million in capital and 200 million in buildings. Then investors only get 50% of the rent minus your 10% fees.

Investors get 100% of the rent minus interests minus the 10%

This is how other Real Estate Crowdfunding sites do it.

Melissa

BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Guess ill join the Slack and see where this goes Smiley

They're very responsive there, it's already an awesome community.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:03:32 PM

Nice project, nice dev team, clear vision. Real estate crypto-space isn't so crowded, so they can achieve great success. I hope that some day we could buy house just for Real tokens!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

REAL Founders have invested USD 350.000 in the company, have a strong successful execution track-record and reputation, have founded and exited high profile online startups over the last 20 years and have held executive positions at Google, Yahoo and top Venture Capital firms in Europe. (Plenty of info and references in our site and white paper)

Wow just found out about this project! This one looks really good.
The investment already made is huge, so a very strong first phase.

I like ICO's were there are video's:
- You can see the team, that makes investors trust this company
- Nice video with explaining how everything works, for the new people

Great looking project! I will certainly follow this one.
Keep it up team
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

I'm happy to have found this. Real estate in the Blockchain and with crypto tokens is imho a winner.
Watched the movie, will now read the rest of the whitepaper.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

Than good real estate projects - so it's in reliability! With big interesting I'll follow the growth of the this project
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

You are saying global reach but, how are you gonna deal with legal formalities from around the world?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Today I discover about this project and it sounds a nice idea.

Real estate is a good connection with real economy and this will bring even more money into the crypto world.

I will follow this project!

sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

To put real estate on a block chain could be really great, but I do see some trouble with is, that you might be able to answer. One of the upsides to crypto and block chains is that it is a bit separate from the rest of the worlds economy. And I do believe that there will be a huge market crash in the next 1-2 years, how will that effect this coin?
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:10:14 PM

You are saying global reach but, how are you gonna deal with legal formalities from around the world?

"A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns" - Mario Puzo
Besides this, country laws aren't forbidding buying and selling real estate.  Grin
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

Just read the full whitepaper. I'm really impressed, haven't seen any whitepaper yet with so many formula's and calculations.
Thumbs up for you.
What i haven't found yet is the total number of Tokens that will be in the market? Or maybe i just overlooked it.

Thanks
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

I have read about half of everything you have put out so far. It is a lot of numbers and a bit hard to wrap you head around if yo are not great at math😄 Maybe you should put out some kind of material that is simplified, or you might have and I missed it so far?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

What a pretty nice disruptive project !
REAL is very nice idea, real estate have no application in blockchain yet and with your project you will open a new huge market. As the part of the Forbes article on your websites said, the crowd sale is a unique and enourmous business and in few years the market will be multiplied by 100, and real estate can be a huge part of it. And here is REAL, a project perfectly fit for that !
Real estate profit potentiel are very good, especially in US, investors know that invest in real estate is a very solid way of invest, very secure.
So investors will earn dividend by investing in REAL, maybe a lot haven't enough money to buy a house in one time, but with REAL you buy a house with money of a lot of people, so each one have a part of that invest and earn proportionally of that part.
You open the real estate market to all and all crypto users, very cool.
And i see that your site has a Chinese translation, which is very nice too for the value, cause Chinese market is very huge especially in crypto !
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:20:23 PM

Hi!

Cheers

Investors get 100% of the rent minus interests minus the 10%

This is how other Real Estate Crowdfunding sites do it.

Melissa

So really investors get 90% of the rent cos 10% goes to Real team. Anyway, real estate accrues several costly expenses from a managerial aspect. I.e maintenance, upholding codes etc How will these expenses be covered? Is it coming out of the investors share or those the real team take care of it from their 10%?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

Hey, I am curious about your project and have some question.

At your project we are able to buy REAL Tokens, which we can use to invest in real estate projects on your platform, right? If someone invest in this, he is sharing the right of ownership with x other persons, right? Can he also own, for example a house, by himself?  So in the whitepaper is written that you can rent this and generate income which will be split by owners and REAL, right? Who is leasing the place? The owners or will your company do this?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I am not really into real estate but interested in your project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:27:33 PM

Hello Melissa
I joined the Slack & Telegram yesterday. I've been following the startup closely ever since, though I haven't reviewed the white paper as of yet. I'm getting ready to check out both, youtube promo and whitepaper now.    
        For those of you who have yet to join the REAL Slack team, be careful when you do so, as there is a Slack Bot / myetherwallet phishing scam being run across crypto related Slack channels. Be safe my crypto comrades!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: