Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139787 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:22:04 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/real
Good rating Wink
I hope you are the first to enter the market, a team with experience.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

@melissa_sapmaz , speaking of Spain, are you going to focus more on continental Spain or on islands? (and in this case more on Baleares or Canarias ? Love both btw Cheesy)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

I really like the idea especially because of the floor that is being created for the tokens. The tokens represent value in a property, and the property will always have value, hence the tokens can't suddenly drop 500%. This stops the volatility and risk that some other tokens have. And there are several drivers that will make the tokens appreciate in value. I will definitely invest.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:00:22 PM

Good rating Wink

I think the rating is a little low.
This is something unique and I really hope this project will lead to a succes.

The real estate market is HUGE! The combination with blockchain is perfect Wink
Love it
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:06:33 PM

Good rating Wink

Love it

Icobench 4 is like 80%, so it isn't bad and isn't good either. Real need to draw more attention from ICO listings and ratings services, but they have a lot time for it.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:07:24 PM

@melissa, you are smokin hot  Cool

@project
sounds promising so far. the video is already explaining a lot.

what about expanding to germany?

i am tracing the real estate market for a long time and beleive that thanks to the low rates on loans, made by the ECB, there is a huge bubble coming soon.

how are you compensate, if the worst case scenario could happen in the next years?
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

Very good project, real estate is a high-margin industry, but need a lot of money, REAL's appearance so that we do not have large funds can also invest in real estate! Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

Good rating Wink

Love it

Icobench 4 is like 80%, so it isn't bad and isn't good either. Real need to draw more attention from ICO listings and ratings services, but they have a lot time for it.
The rating is certainly not the most important, it is only a rough estimate. It is important how quickly the team will launch the platform.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

When they planning to lunch platform? At first will be beta, right?

As for commision:

REAL will earn a 10% commission fee on all income or value appreciation profits from investments
made through the platform. For example, if a property participation generates 100 ETH in profits,
REAL platform will keep 10 ETH and pay 90 ETH to the investor.

So.. token holders will receive rewards from comissions? OMG... Its sounds very attractive...  Roll Eyes
Heimer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

Good rating Wink

Love it

The rating is certainly not the most important, it is only a rough estimate. It is important how quickly the team will launch the platform.

Exactly, the most important is not to lunch just a platform, but to start investing. Only then you will be benefiting from your investment. Raise in token prices are generally artificiant, but dividend from tokens are always real. Wink
Speedchecker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

Hello Melissa,

I read the whitepaper and all discussion and have a question. Apologies if that is obvious but I am new to cryptocurrency and to this forum.

Your Core Operating Budget is about $8 million. What happens if you just raise slightly above the budget? In such a case you will have very limited fund to buy properties? Or you don't need all operating budget in 1st year so you actually will have few millions to invest. Is there any minimum to ICO you want to raise and if its not reached you will refund investors?

Please point me to relevant section within whitepaper or discussion that clarifies it.

Thank you
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

Good rating Wink

Love it

Exactly, the most important is not to lunch just a platform, but to start investing. Only then you will be benefiting from your investment. Raise in token prices are generally artificiant, but dividend from tokens are always real. Wink

But big earnings always come from token price rises Smiley

I agree with greatteager. Launching platform is critical (even beta). If people see the platform, they could invest much more.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

When the project is launched, will properties from all around the world be able to list on the platform, or only certain regions?
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

What is really crazy with the blockchain technology is that it could  revolutionize everything because each industry can use it. With Real Esate we have a good exemple.  I am really happy to see such a good project.
Heimer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:19:13 PM

What is really crazy with the blockchain technology is that it could  revolutionize everything because each industry can use it. With Real Esate we have a good exemple.  I am really happy to see such a good project.

That's the most beautiful part of it. Technology of tomorrow, doesn't matter if you want to open shop/dating portal or real estate. Everybody can benefit from it
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

I don't get the RPP part. It's another token ? I mean when your platform interact with smart contract X for property X REAL or RPP will go to contract? And when you say "RPP are tradable" this means, for example, property X give me 1 eth gain/month, after 12 months it gives me 2 eth/month, wich means my partecipation is worth a lot more then 12 months ago. In this case I can sell my RPP and double my initial investement?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

I agree with greatteager. Launching platform is critical (even beta). If people see the platform, they could invest much more.

I find it curious that so many startups in the cryptosphere have an ICO when there hasn't been a public launch yet, let alone revenue. Compare that to companies like Google, Facebook who had their IPO when they were firmly established, and any sign of Uber's IPO is murky at this point. Then again the cryptosphere allows for exactly that, a fast launch cutting most of the red tape. In case of REAL maybe this ICO could be considered the seed funding stage instead of a traditional public offering. It's a difficult comparison, the lines are blurred because the tokens are not just shares but also the oil that makes the engine run.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:47 PM

Curious facts about investments can be found in Russian history. So, it was in Tsarist Russia that an investment tool was first introduced, such as investing in real estate. At that time, multi-apartment apartment houses began to be actively constructed, the rooms of which were rented. This way of investing their funds was the most profitable from the point of view of obtaining passive income.

In the future, with such apartment buildings, they learned to earn even more profit. Thus, representatives of the intelligentsia lived on the lower floors, various hired workers and craftsmen were located on the upper floors, and poor people were hiding in the attics. Thus, housing was available for rent immediately to all classes of society, which made it possible to receive significant income.  Roll Eyes
Heimer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:42:30 PM

I find it curious that so many startups in the cryptosphere have an ICO when there hasn't been a public launch yet, let alone revenue. Compare that to companies like Google, Facebook who had their IPO when they were firmly established, and any sign of Uber's IPO is murky at this point. Then again the cryptosphere allows for exactly that, a fast launch cutting most of the red tape. In case of REAL maybe this ICO could be considered the seed funding stage instead of a traditional public offering. It's a difficult comparison, the lines are blurred because the tokens are not just shares but also the oil that makes the engine run.

Yep, but you're comparing S&P 500 to cryptoexchanges. IPO give you shares in company and ICO in many projects give exactly nothing (useless token without dividend with artificial price). In case of Real you've got something closer to stocks due to divident and price will be directly related to their succes. It's more like Venture Capital funding  Wink
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

Hello Melissa,

I read the whitepaper and all discussion and have a question. Apologies if that is obvious but I am new to cryptocurrency and to this forum.

Your Core Operating Budget is about $8 million. What happens if you just raise slightly above the budget? In such a case you will have very limited fund to buy properties? Or you don't need all operating budget in 1st year so you actually will have few millions to invest. Is there any minimum to ICO you want to raise and if its not reached you will refund investors?

Please point me to relevant section within whitepaper or discussion that clarifies it.

Thank you

You can read it in the White Paper:
- Token Sale Size: There will be Soft Cap of 100.000 ETH and a hard cap of 200.000 ETH. Hard cap will begin if soft cap is hit within the first six hours.
- All unsold tokens will be burned.

There is nothing in the White Paper about a refund if its not reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: