Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:24:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
danielogalue

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

Am in this crypto. thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
electroneum (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:26:56 PM

What is the total pre-mine vs total yet to be mined and the block time?

You talk about mobile mining but what will stop someone from making a cpu or gpu miner? How does this differentiate itself from mobile phone wallet apps that use bitcoin or ethereum?

Hi,

Thanks for the interest.

21 billion coins (MAX), 6 billion pre-mined for the ICO

The block chain algorithm is adaptive to try and achieve smooth emission - the full details of which are in the technical white paper link below.

A phone can't mine much, it's true - however it's ridiculously EASY to do it, and that's the key. We hope to hook in millions of ordinary people into cryptocurrency, where they felt excluded before.

Once they've mined a little on their phone they are far more likely to use our Linux or Windows CPU / Mining software to mine a lot more - still very little technical knowledge required.

Sure, some people are going to use GPUs as they are very fast, we have, however, tried to make the blockchain as "anti" GPU and ASIC as possible (please see our technical white paper below - search for GPU).

http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

I hope that helps a little. Feel free to ask anything at any time.

Have a great day!
Richard.

electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

Facebook bounty registration link dosen't working.

Well spotted - thank you. I've had that fixed that on the web version:

The working Facebook registration page is here:
/forms/Estn6QfDFB4jTgFO2]https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Estn6QfDFB4jTgFO2

Bounty Page:

http://electroneum.com/bounty

Thanks for the bug report, have a great day!

Richard

electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed. My earlier work can be seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982069.new#new

Hi,
WONDERFUL!

Can you work from the original Adobe Indesign files? If so, I'll PM them over.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
Richard.

electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:27:02 PM

What's the minimum ICO contribution? Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily?
Is there will be windows wallet available?
Glad to see this coin listed on Coinschedule.

Hi!

There's no minimum if paying by Bitcoin or ETH, but there's a $20US if performing a bank transfer of funds.

I've set up a telegram group and would love to chat at pretty much any time - I'm still a coder at heart, so am normally awake coding instead of sleeping!!!

http://telegram.me/electroneum

There is a windows, linux and MAC wallet available, and a windows CPU miner, that's pretty darn cool too.

We've also got a mining pool coming online to make mining easier.

Have a great day!

Richard.

toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:34:05 AM

This project sounds really interesting. And I tink that people would love to mine some cryptocurrency on their phone, especially me.. So yea.. I wish the team all the best and I would be joining the social media campaign soon.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed. My earlier work can be seen here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982069.new#new

Hi,
WONDERFUL!

Can you work from the original Adobe Indesign files? If so, I'll PM them over.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
Richard.

Yes, I can work with PSD and AI. Thanks Smiley

G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:19:00 AM

Dear developers!

I can not register for a bounty campaign, because I do not receive a letter with a link to activate my account on the site (I use Gmail).
Please check this problem. Perhaps it is not only me? Because I looked - the table of participants is empty. No one can register.
danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:00:02 AM

do we have a slack now?
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

interesting project. Mark Robinson's photo looks slightly odd but thats besides the point.

Will watch! Good Luck!

Haha, I'll pass that on about Mark's photo - I think he likes that photo as it was taken on a private jet! Mine was taken by the wall of the office ;(

I feel like I'm sorta missing the whole "mobile" point. I get that its focusing on mobile games and gambling, but it still doesnt seem to scratch that mobile itch i'm looking for.

Mobile mining experience allows people with just a smart phone to get hold of some cryptocurrency - it won't be a lot, but it will get them in to crypto - and open up a new world of possibilities.

Imagine someone saying "oooh, what's that doing?" and they reply "I have a crypto currency called Electroneum, and I'm mining for it on my phone - you can too with a free app"

Everyone we show the app to is hooked on cryptocurrency within a few minutes. It's difficult to introduce people to Ethereum or Bitcoin, because they need to GET some. That is not as easy to do as it sounds.

People on this forum are used to crypto, but when you speak to someone who has barely even heard of bitcoin, the barriers to crypto are HUGE.

Take a look at our explainer video to introduce the Electroneum app to the mobile gaming community - just launched on Twitter and facebook:

http://twitter.com/electroneum

http://facebook.com/electroneum

Have a great day everyone!
Richard.

caffineking

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:45:22 PM

Something different. They have a plan.
This is worth keeping an eye on for sure  Grin
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

Facebook bounty registration link dosen't working.

Well spotted - thank you. I've had that fixed that on the web version:

Sorry for the confusion, this forum had changed the links for some reason and broken them - it didn't like google's link shortener.

I've edited the bounty listing BELOW and they should all work now - please PM me if they do not.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066105.msg

Also you can always find working links at the web based version of the bounty page: http://electroneum.com/bounty

Thanks everyone!

Have a great day!
Richard.

electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

do we have a slack now?

Just figuring out the details this week - but it will be available at http://electroneum.slack.com (we also have a telegram group being set up at http://telegram.me/electroneum)

Look forward to chatting!

Have a great day!
Richard

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

interesting project. Mark Robinson's photo looks slightly odd but thats besides the point.

Will watch! Good Luck!
Haha, I'll pass that on about Mark's photo - I think he likes that photo as it was taken on a private jet! Mine was taken by the wall of the office ;(

Also, can you add profile links for each team member? Only description is placed underneath each photo.
Since they seemed to be all professionals, more than likely, they have linkedin profiles or sort of profile references.
And at least the OP was not created like 5 minutes.  You can see that there's so much effort already here just by reading their timeline. Seems promising to me. Good luck!
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:45:06 AM

The project look really nice, and also I've checking on the bounty site announcement, that is really interesting, it has a huge amount of nominal that are allocated for the campaign.
Good luck dev.

Yes I was checking it too, just as you said, the project is really interesting. It's really worth to follow.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

all this sounds really strange to me.

What Cryptocurency? The one you are selling now in ICO?  You started it in 2015?   If you did, why you did not announced here few weeks ago so people could mine.

You did what?
Why on earth you did that and not add improvements that "third most commitments added to github in 2015 and 2016" of all coins Monero added to Cryptonote?

I sort of dont believe what I am reading but, I am tired will focus more tomorrow. In general not sure what is the point of anything. LOL
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

-snip-
What Cryptocurency? The one you are selling now in ICO?  You started it in 2015?   If you did, why you did not announced here few weeks ago so people could mine.

-snip-

You did what?
Why on earth you did that and not add improvements that "third most commitments added to github in 2015 and 2016" of all coins Monero added to Cryptonote?

I sort of dont believe what I am reading but, I am tired will focus more tomorrow. In general not sure what is the point of anything. LOL

I'm interested what will the answers be in the above questions by the team?
Now, I have to do my own research and dig more substantial info for this one.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

-snip-

-snip-

You did what?

I'm interested what will the answers be in the above questions by the team?
Now, I have to do my own research and dig more substantial info for this one.

seems a little bit shady.

the concept on using mobile phones to mine coins is just not appealing to those who already experience mining using asic and gpus. I am interested how will they do it to make people mine a coin using mobile phone profitable. Actually nice concept, people just need clarifications.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

i am in,just follow and tweet about your coin on twitter @bitcoingiven

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

How some of you think its shady I dont get? Other then those who admitted not really looking into it yet. Look into it and tell me what you think then.

Weve seen what a capable team can do to bring interest from "real world". Check Iota and NEM, etc. for examples. They have an office, working product at launch, and they are going after, and making a marketshare allowing gamers to sell their in game currency on its exchange.

Plus, they are thinking mass adoption. If people know they can have an app running in the background that mines real money via real coins, many will do it.

This has got to be one of the most legit and transparent ICOs Ive seen in awhile.

They are real world marketers, that have this down to a "call to action" in Download the App Now.

The more that download it, the more that will use it. Point is everybody likes free coins, and when they know putting it on their Twitter feed, or posting it to Facebook will make their coins worth more, they will do it.

These guys are real, and have plan.

This will be a profitable ICO for investors here IMO after reading everything.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: