Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:09:31 AM

You should bring some news, to keep active the flow of new users

Electroneum:
The really busy - super fun - group of AWESOME Electroneum chat is here : https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

629 active members.

Come on over. Get all your questions answered in real time. With such a high number members, conversation never ends 24/7

Can I get an answer regarding estimates on mining production via the mobile app?  How many coins would someone expect to earn in 24 hours of mining?  I don't need anything super specific but just general ballpark numbers...
RiverRatEater

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:56:13 AM

It is more than how many coins are left in the ICO. It is also because the coin is POW.

I would not say you are left with "uncertianty" any more than you are with any other POW coin.

You are looking at the best chance a crypto has ever had to break out of the crypto realm, and move past it into the general public.

Whatever calculations you need to make, I encourage you to take your time and research until you feel comfortable backing the project.

No one can predict the future, but as we look into the merits of this coin, most find it has great potential. Hopefully you come to a similar conclusion in your findings and can join our community with the optimism of success we enjoy.

With Bitcoin, the rate is 25 per block, at a target rate of 6 blocks per hour. Obviously, there will be some variance as it adjusts to massive spikes in hashing power, but we can assume it will approximate it over the long run, which gives us a rate of 150 per hour, or 360 per day, give or take.

I would like to know what the total global daily reward for all miners is planned to be, in terms of the coin itself. Obviously the value of those coins will depend on how much demand there is for them, and that is unknowable, and I understand that I must accept that risk. But, what could should be known now is what the total mining reward is planned to be. I also understand that the rate will be variable, because it will be augmented at low points by the unsold coins from the ICO. However, there is still a planned minimum amount that will be created, right? With Bitcoin, it's 360, and in a hypothetical world if they were subsidizing low value mining at troughs also, it would grow above 360. But 360 is known as a minimum, in that hypothetical example. What is the equivalent of 360 coins per day for the real-world example of Electroneum? How many coins will be mined per day, at a minimum?

It makes a big difference in the investment potential if we are talking about mining out 200 million per year or if we are talking about mining out 2 billion per year for the first year or two and then halving, or whatever. I would like to know what the inflation rate of the currency itself is going to be, irrespective of its value compared with other currencies (which cannot be known), and then I will be able to make my bets based on how well I believe demand for it will outpace currency growth. The lower the rate of inflation, the more I'll be comfortable investing and telling my friends to invest. Obviously, if it's a higher inflation rate, they will be able to attract more users, and that could potentially raise the value exponentially faster than inflation lowers it, but that is harder to predict, and does offset potential growth. I need all the information if I'm going to recommend this to anyone or bet big on it. I'll be buying a little before the drop to 140, but I can't advise anyone else to participate or even participate fully myself without all the pertinent information.

I think this team has an incredible business plan and revolutionary insight, and that there is great potential in this project -- much greater than in most I've heard of. Yet, this is a crucial piece of information that is being withheld, and it makes me uneasy. Can I please get a straight answer in ballpark figures what the expected range of annual coin creation is going to be?
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

I am really very interested about this project and want to know more about the mining process how you guys will do it ! what resources will be used on the mobile for mining ! And if this coin is based on mobile mining that means no one can mine it using laptop/ desktop etc .. ? . Because if a coin made to be mined by mobiles it will for sure be overpowered to mine it with desktop . I really like the whole idea and will probably buy some coins later today . 

Mobile miners are NOT downloading the blockchain or doing anything intensive. It's a mining experience. That means it looks like a miner, feels like a miner and pays out a small number of coins like a miner - but actually it's not bringing the utility of the blockchain to the project. We leave that to the full miners (which the mobile miner encourages by the way). What the mobile miner brings to the table is viral growth of the brand. This is still a utility, so we still pay out coins, but instead of the utility being to keep transactions flowing, this utility is designed to encourage mass adoption of the Electroneum cryptocurrency. Each and every app user will have a few coins in their wallet - which will encourage them to start looking for ways to use them. If we can get millions of users (we're also building quite an addictive tap mining game that will ALSO encourage viral spread) then we will very quickly become one of the more recognized cryptocurrencies - which will be good for ALL cryptocurrencies - as you all know, once you are into the land of crypto, you don't just hold one coin, you branch out.

It's something new, it's never been done, and I have a good feeling about it.

Thanks for your interest!

Richard.

well well well,so the entire mobile mining is just a fake?!twin algorithm is also a lie after all because it looks more likely paying bounty for using mobile app ,correct me if i'm wrong.

this will bring back my previous question about premined coins now:

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?

the questions above only valid to dev team to answer.

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

2. There will be 15 million coins left for miners

thanks for the answers....but...15 million...wth the remaining 14.985 billion coins then?

haha! Ooops! I did a "Dr Evil" (austen powers!) - There are 15 BILLION coins for miners! Sorry! I've edited post above!

1.who is gonna pay for mobile users if all 6 billion premined coins have been successfully sold?
2.where are those 6% referral bonus coins come from since you already spent it all?(20 million for bounty programe+5.98 billion for ico)
3.your entire budget of this project is exceed the 6 billion premined coins now(if 1. and 2. is true),what is your explanation of it?
4. if 3. is true,what is the exactly amount of the premined coins will be then?

once again,if you are not a member of electronium dev-team,please DO NOT quotemy post and answer for these question,i saw enough your silly answers for a lot of legit questions from the beginning.
thanks!

we've never expected to sell 6 billion coins and, importantly, we gave out a bonus to increase takeup through viral reach of the token sale (which is working by the way - thanks to those people who are running Google Adwords for their referral bonus!!). We've raised 1.25 million US worth of ETH and BTC in our first week - really if we reach 4 or 5 million US we'll have considered this an enormous success. There is no chance of running it over the 6 billion and it was never intended to, the bonus really makes virtually no difference. Remember the amount of issued ETN reduces from tomorrow.

Have a great day!
Richard

1.you had a plan for ICO if reaching $40+ million and now you said you've never expected to sell 6 billion coins?
2.if ICO only reach $4-5 million,that means there will be more than 5 billions coins unsold and that would be equal to more than 80% of circulating coins holding by dev-team(+4-5 million cash),do you think it is healthy then for investors only buying the dust ?
3.i totally understood  someone here said that fixed price is the key problem because i do see the problem now,don't you?
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

1.you had a plan for ICO if reaching $40+ million and now you said you've never expected to sell 6 billion coins?
2.if ICO only reach $4-5 million,that means there will be more than 5 billions coins unsold and that would be equal to more than 80% of circulating coins holding by dev-team(+4-5 million cash),do you think it is healthy then for investors only buying the dust ?
3.i totally understood  someone here said that fixed price is the key problem because i do see the problem now,don't you?

You just don't know what you're talking about.

These unsold coins arent simply the dev team's coins to sell at their discretion, they are reserved for a bonus mobile mining reward pool and will be issued as bonuses if mobile mining profitibility dips below $1/day.

The unsold coins will be visible on the block explorer so if they move everyone will notice.

gmerk

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

If the project goes as planned and succeeds, we'll see a new breed of trojans for mobile phones soon...

Anyway, good luck with the project, I've invested a few, mostly due to the hype and fomo...  Grin

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:40:12 AM

I am really very interested about this project and want to know more about the mining process how you guys will do it ! what resources will be used on the mobile for mining ! And if this coin is based on mobile mining that means no one can mine it using laptop/ desktop etc .. ? . Because if a coin made to be mined by mobiles it will for sure be overpowered to mine it with desktop . I really like the whole idea and will probably buy some coins later today . 

Hi,

Thanks everyone for being involved, it's crazy around here! never run a token sale before and it's a bit overwhelming in the support department!

So - so answer your question - the mobile mining is a mobile mining EXPERIENCE - a great article to read is this interview :
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

It is covered in the technical whitepaper too, but it's a bit heavier in that! The idea basically is that the desktop (GUI) miner is a FULL miner (and a node) and handles the utility of managing the blockchain - adding blocks to the blockchain and gets awarded coins based on smooth emission algo. Desktop miners earn more and keep blockchain running. They are also fully decentralized.

Mobile miners are NOT downloading the blockchain or doing anything intensive. It's a mining experience. That means it looks like a miner, feels like a miner and pays out a small number of coins like a miner - but actually it's not bringing the utility of the blockchain to the project. We leave that to the full miners (which the mobile miner encourages by the way). What the mobile miner brings to the table is viral growth of the brand. This is still a utility, so we still pay out coins, but instead of the utility being to keep transactions flowing, this utility is designed to encourage mass adoption of the Electroneum cryptocurrency. Each and every app user will have a few coins in their wallet - which will encourage them to start looking for ways to use them. If we can get millions of users (we're also building quite an addictive tap mining game that will ALSO encourage viral spread) then we will very quickly become one of the more recognized cryptocurrencies - which will be good for ALL cryptocurrencies - as you all know, once you are into the land of crypto, you don't just hold one coin, you branch out.

It's something new, it's never been done, and I have a good feeling about it.

Thanks for your interest!

Richard.

Thanks for answering my question , So what we are looking at here is something new we might call it " proof of existence ( POE) "  , " proof of adoption (POA) " . Well I really like the idea and can not wait to see how it will evolve . Will definitely invest some money .
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

If the project goes as planned and succeeds, we'll see a new breed of trojans for mobile phones soon...

Anyway, good luck with the project, I've invested a few, mostly due to the hype and fomo...  Grin

Cheesy Same here. Actually the project deterred me because of the flat advertising. Raining coins on their website, mining by playing a games on your phone, being the new Bitcoin, etc. But then I thought; well, if that is what the masses like, why not invest a little in it. After all the masses like Facebook and Twitter also.  Roll Eyes

So let's see how this project (d)evolves. I invested so I hope they will succeed.  Smiley
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

12 more hours left for the 50% bonus. Also passed the 10000 registrations. It's going good!
Startup11

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

Great product! Fear of FOMO. Only today you can get 50% bonus!! Tomorrow 40%. Get another 1% (next to the 50%) by using this referral (bonus) code: AFEE46

Cool
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:03:30 PM

The crowdsale is picking up!!

Already @ 170 BTC invested after it took 5 days to get to 100 BTC. Now there have been 70 BTC invested in the last 36 hours!

Same thing for ETH. We are at 3439 ETH invested, while it was at 2000 36 hours ago
contraband

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:25:42 PM

Electroneum:
The really busy - super fun - group of AWESOME Electroneum chat is here : https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

676 Members so there is always pleanty of members there talking Electroneum 24/7. Get your questions answered in real time or stop by and say hi!!
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

The crowdsale is picking up!!

Already @ 170 BTC invested after it took 5 days to get to 100 BTC. Now there have been 70 BTC invested in the last 36 hours!

Same thing for ETH. We are at 3439 ETH invested, while it was at 2000 36 hours ago

This is quite a positive indicator of the ICO going to run like you guys hoped for I guess. Keep it going, people!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:59:36 PM

Just threw a bitcoin into the pot, this project has a lot of the necessary components to take a shot at the mainstream market and out of all the ICO's it is definitely one of the most interested in reaching the masses.  If they can back up this project with good tech then it will surely be a top 50 project in 2018!
Raven22

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

Just threw a bitcoin into the pot, this project has a lot of the necessary components to take a shot at the mainstream market and out of all the ICO's it is definitely one of the most interested in reaching the masses.  If they can back up this project with good tech then it will surely be a top 50 project in 2018!

I am just as pumped maybe a bit more. I see this as one of the top projects! There are over 10,000 registered investors and the pace picking up exponentially! People are starting to realize the Dev is Richard Ells and what his plan is.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:08:05 PM

I am just as pumped maybe a bit more. I see this as one of the top projects! There are over 10,000 registered investors and the pace picking up exponentially! People are starting to realize the Dev is Richard Ells and what his plan is.

Right, the only detail I'm skeptical of is the amount of coins you will actually be able to mine.  No one will give a shit about mining on their phone if it's giving them a quarter a day.  However, if the value of each coin is rising everyday even a lower mining rate will be lucrative enough to interest millions of users and have a massive following. 
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

Right, the only detail I'm skeptical of is the amount of coins you will actually be able to mine.  No one will give a shit about mining on their phone if it's giving them a quarter a day.  However, if the value of each coin is rising everyday even a lower mining rate will be lucrative enough to interest millions of users and have a massive following. 

The amount of coins you're able to mine on your phone will never be larger than what you can mine on your computer. That is given, no matter what; but the fact is, that it enables people to get hooked on the idea of gaining cryptocurrency from running an app, storing their coins and being educated on how to mine on your computer. Then they will see a much larger return when they mine the blockchain, and you got yourself a new member of the cryptocurrency community, educated and willing to learn/invest Smiley

MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

The amount of coins you're able to mine on your phone will never be larger than what you can mine on your computer. That is given, no matter what; but the fact is, that it enables people to get hooked on the idea of gaining cryptocurrency from running an app, storing their coins and being educated on how to mine on your computer. Then they will see a much larger return when they mine the blockchain, and you got yourself a new member of the cryptocurrency community, educated and willing to learn/invest Smiley

It's almost too easy! This is why I've always believed/invested in the crypto market, you are literally just asking people to swap energy for money that can accrue value over time, how the hell can you say no to that???
Imikocha

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:36:48 PM

It's almost too easy! This is why I've always believed/invested in the crypto market, you are literally just asking people to swap energy for money that can accrue value over time, how the hell can you say no to that???

Haha you're absolutely right! Especially when the entry barriers for this is going to be lowered to ridiculously easy stuff, contrary to many coins right now.
Feel free to join us at our telegram-group and join the community! https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg
contraband

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:49:55 PM

Below are some other threads that are discussing Electroneum.

Please, feel free to drop by and help spread the word and put an end to all the disinformation being spread by other coins scared of us Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168707.20

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174007.0;topicseen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172271.0;topicseen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.0;topicseen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172366.0;topicseen
Imikocha

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:50:21 PM

Closing in on $2 million raised after a weeks ICO!
This is going great! Join us at the Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: