Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:27:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

Exactly.

Minergate.com has horror story after horror story all over the App Reviews in the Playstore

Ah, that must be what I heard and mentioned. MinerGate has tried out the concept of (true) phone mining, ruining phones.

And yes, then it's better to have an Electroneum pseudo-mining app and spare your phone.

But what will Electroneum mining do to your laptop? I hope it won't be as heavy as MinerGate.

It will work on laptop just fine.

The Cryptonote algo Electroneum is based off of is tried, tested, and true. 

Cryptonote is originally bytecoin, now used by Monero and many others for years
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Useful info. Thanks.
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:04:53 PM

How your project development is going?

Things are really picking up speed!!!

There are 770 members in the Telegram group right now. 24/7 talking Electroneum

Electroneum:
The really busy - super fun - group of AWESOME Electroneum chat is here : https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

Come join the fun and learn!!
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

Electroneum has almost hit 12.000 registered users! Gaining almost 1000 new members since last night!

This is growing so fast guys!
Join in on this fantastic investment-opportunity, bringing cryptos to the masses: my.electroneum.com

vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

I am really very interested about this project and want to know more about the mining process how you guys will do it ! what resources will be used on the mobile for mining ! And if this coin is based on mobile mining that means no one can mine it using laptop/ desktop etc .. ? . Because if a coin made to be mined by mobiles it will for sure be overpowered to mine it with desktop . I really like the whole idea and will probably buy some coins later today . 

Mobile miners are NOT downloading the blockchain or doing anything intensive. It's a mining experience. That means it looks like a miner, feels like a miner and pays out a small number of coins like a miner - but actually it's not bringing the utility of the blockchain to the project. We leave that to the full miners (which the mobile miner encourages by the way). What the mobile miner brings to the table is viral growth of the brand. This is still a utility, so we still pay out coins, but instead of the utility being to keep transactions flowing, this utility is designed to encourage mass adoption of the Electroneum cryptocurrency. Each and every app user will have a few coins in their wallet - which will encourage them to start looking for ways to use them. If we can get millions of users (we're also building quite an addictive tap mining game that will ALSO encourage viral spread) then we will very quickly become one of the more recognized cryptocurrencies - which will be good for ALL cryptocurrencies - as you all know, once you are into the land of crypto, you don't just hold one coin, you branch out.

It's something new, it's never been done, and I have a good feeling about it.

Thanks for your interest!

Richard.

well well well,so the entire mobile mining is just a fake?!twin algorithm is also a lie after all because it looks more likely paying bounty for using mobile app ,correct me if i'm wrong.

this will bring back my previous question about premined coins now:

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?

the questions above only valid to dev team to answer.

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

2. There will be 15 million coins left for miners

thanks for the answers....but...15 million...wth the remaining 14.985 billion coins then?

haha! Ooops! I did a "Dr Evil" (austen powers!) - There are 15 BILLION coins for miners! Sorry! I've edited post above!

1.who is gonna pay for mobile users if all 6 billion premined coins have been successfully sold?
2.where are those 6% referral bonus coins come from since you already spent it all?(20 million for bounty programe+5.98 billion for ico)
3.your entire budget of this project is exceed the 6 billion premined coins now(if 1. and 2. is true),what is your explanation of it?
4. if 3. is true,what is the exactly amount of the premined coins will be then?

once again,if you are not a member of electronium dev-team,please DO NOT quotemy post and answer for these question,i saw enough your silly answers for a lot of legit questions from the beginning.
thanks!

we've never expected to sell 6 billion coins and, importantly, we gave out a bonus to increase takeup through viral reach of the token sale (which is working by the way - thanks to those people who are running Google Adwords for their referral bonus!!). We've raised 1.25 million US worth of ETH and BTC in our first week - really if we reach 4 or 5 million US we'll have considered this an enormous success. There is no chance of running it over the 6 billion and it was never intended to, the bonus really makes virtually no difference. Remember the amount of issued ETN reduces from tomorrow.

Have a great day!
Richard

1.you had a plan for ICO if reaching $40+ million and now you said you've never expected to sell 6 billion coins?
2.if ICO only reach $4-5 million,that means there will be more than 5 billions coins unsold and that would be equal to more than 80% of circulating coins holding by dev-team(+4-5 million cash),do you think it is healthy then for investors only buying the dust ?
3.i totally understood  someone here said that fixed price is the key problem because i do see the problem now,don't you?

oops...dev seems missing again....winter is coming,take care yourself guys Smiley
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:05:41 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 05:19:49 PM by tzegian

2.if ICO only reach $4-5 million,that means there will be more than 5 billions coins unsold and that would be equal to more than 80% of circulating coins holding by dev-team(+4-5 million cash),do you think it is healthy then for investors only buying the dust ?

What are you talking about? It has stated numerous time here and everywhere, that devs keep NO coins. Unsold coins go to the mining pool. It must have been written on literally every page of this thread.

Ah now I see that also others have answered you. But you quoted again for what? For asking the CEO to tell you exact the same thing 2-3 others have said you?

EDIT: Or just check the whitepaper for once in your life if you can't read posts here instead of asking the same thing again and again with other words.
Copy paste from whitepaper which is here: http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
"Unsold coins - mining bonus
If there are any Electroneum coins
left at the token sale closing date
of October 31st 2017 they will be
distributed into the mobile mining
bonus pool.
It has been common in token sales
to destroy any remaining coins.
We have decided that there is no
100% guarantee that these coins
are “burned” or destroyed and
so we have decided it would be
in the interest of all investors if
the remaining coins are used in a
controlled manner to increase the
mobile miners return."

Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

oops...dev seems missing again....winter is coming,take care yourself guys Smiley

Mate, go back and read the answers to your questions, it can't be that hard instead of just spewing negativity every time an answer has been given to you.
The devs keep 20 million coins, NOT the unsold coins from the ICO. They go into a pool to increase the incentive for people doing the mobile mining experience, and so that the devs can keep the flow going for those people choosing to use that experience.

So no, the devs are NOT greedy, and they have answered your questions.
The hard cap of $40 million dollars was introduced after it was needed; it wasn't in place when they wrote the whitepaper, but was decided later on.
Can you tell me the difference between a plan to $40 million+ vs. a plan to $40 million tops? The plan is still the same, and they can with $40 million tops do the exact same they can with $40 million+, instead of just setting a no limit boundary, they actually set one.

I really beg you to actually read the answers people are giving you instead of just jumping to conclusions, spreading all sorts of unsubstiantiated claims.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:18:47 PM

What are you talking about? It has stated numerous time here and everywhere, that devs keep NO coins. Unsold coins go to the mining pool. It must have been written on literally every page of this thread.

Ah now I see that also others have answered you. But you quoted again for what? For asking the CEO to tell you exact the same thing 2-3 others have said you?
some people just posting having there mind set at something and there is no way to change there mind , choosing to ignore the answer to his question which posted few times by different people . and before you ask another answered question let me tell you that this is going to mobile mining pool not the blockchain one
this is the official answer from them .

http://electroneumtalk.proboards.com/thread/8/electroneum-faq

What will happen to the coins that is not sold during the ICO?
- Normally they would get destroyed, but it is not 100% certain that all the coins would be destroyed for ever, so it was decided to be allocated to the mobile miningpool to increase the likelyhood of people finding the mobile mining experience fun, and worth running.

It is easy to be found right ?!!!!!!
contraband

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

Great points in the last 3 posts.

He isnt supposed to be quoting himself either lol.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Have you read what the mobile mining really entails? First of all it's not a unique idea. It has been tried before and phones broke down because of the overheating. With Electroneum the phones won't overheat. And that is because no true mining will take place. It is just a marketing strategy where people will keep the Electroneum app online and are rewarded for it with a few ETN's. Electroneum with this marketing strategy only introduces the idea of mining to those being still ignorant about the possibility. Allthough Electroneum has an interesting content also, the mobile mining is only a marketing concept.

I may not doubt your view on mobile mining but I think it's a unique idea because there are not many other projects out there focusing on mobile mining. Perhaps because because of possibility of success.  Yes, it may not be unique as it may have been tried elsewhere before I have no knowledge of. I personally would want to try it using Electroneum App. I hope my phone will not break as you claimed.

Please read what I write dear global citizen. I do not claim that your phone will break by using Electroneum's mining app. In the contrary. It will not break, exactly because it is not really mining what you will do. You will just run an app on the background for which Electroneum will reward you with a couple of ETN's. This is technically essentially different from mining. And you may find the idea of mobile mining unique, but it actually is not because it has been tried before, as I said. And it failed. The idea of running an app for which you get paid might be unique. I'm not sure about that. But I'm not certain that you understand what I write. And it is exactly in those people where Electroneum hopes to find enthousiasm for their concept. So it seems to work!!!  Cheesy

Yes, no one has made any money using aftermarket mining Apps that attempt to use your phones resources to mine coins. Doing this, you will ruin your phone trying to use it to power a blockchain. Phones are not powerful to power the blockchain.

With Electroneum the people on home computers power the blockchain, so those mining on a phones dont have too.

This is why Electroneum is the only coin you can mine on your phone without causing damage to it. It also has a game you can also play when you are not just mining in the background.

I see Electroneum as interesting project, but I dont understand exactly if this is realy mobile mining coin. What I understand from here about Electroneum mining: mining work only with PC and mobile users receive rewards for use Electroneum app wich runs games (not for mining). If this is not real, I want a clear explanation from devs. Thanks.
Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

I see Electroneum as interesting project, but I dont understand exactly if this is realy mobile mining coin. What I understand from here about Electroneum mining: mining work only with PC and mobile users receive rewards for use Electroneum app wich runs games (not for mining). If this is not real, I want a clear explanation from devs. Thanks.

Mining the blockchain is for the desktop miner. The allocated Electroneum pool will reward users for running the app in the background, allocating coins when they run the Mobile mining experience. They are not adding blocks on the blockchain. You can play a game on your smartphone to slightly increase the coin allocation from running the app, which in turn educates you on blockchain-mining and enables you to turn on your computer, and actually mine the blockchain.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Mining the blockchain is for the desktop miner. The allocated Electroneum pool will reward users for running the app in the background, allocating coins when they run the Mobile mining experience. They are not adding blocks on the blockchain. You can play a game on your smartphone to slightly increase the coin allocation from running the app, which in turn educates you on blockchain-mining and enables you to turn on your computer, and actually mine the blockchain.

If Electroneum team say this is first mobile mining coin and this is just a joke I have some seriouse doubts in their project. When they use mobile users to use app for marketing purpose and offer coins as rewards this is not mobile mining experience.
Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

If Electroneum team say this is first mobile mining coin and this is just a joke I have some seriouse doubts in their project. When they use mobile users to use app for marketing purpose and offer coins as rewards this is not mobile mining experience.

It is a mining-experience, you experience how it feels to mine, but you don't do it per se. That is what it means. Nobody says this is the first mobile mining coin, and have never done at all; many have tried and failed. But this is the first that neglects the bad things about previous miners by doing things differently. And with this aimed at the non-initiated public, they don't want to setup complicated or damaging software on their phones just to mine. They made it easy. It is an experience, not a miner.
Krazy-E

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:24:54 PM

It is a mining-experience, you experience how it feels to mine, but you don't do it per se. That is what it means. Nobody says this is the first mobile mining coin, and have never done at all; many have tried and failed. But this is the first that neglects the bad things about previous miners by doing things differently. And with this aimed at the non-initiated public, they don't want to setup complicated or damaging software on their phones just to mine. They made it easy. It is an experience, not a miner.

I am just really not so sure about Mr Anyone wanting to destroy his smartphone/table battery.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

I am just really not so sure about Mr Anyone wanting to destroy his smartphone/table battery.

IT DOESNT DESTROY THE PHONE

AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT WILL PUT ABOUT AS MUCH POWER TO MINE ON THE MOBILE AS IT WOULD TO LOAD A WIKIPEDIA PAGE!!

Sorry, Im not yelling at any of you, I just want it clear that the mobile phone miner in the ELECTRONEUM APP will not damage the phone.

Also:

@ Krazy-E

From your posts I have a hard time figuring if you are confused, with us, against us, or maybe english isnt your first language? So no offense intended.

Im not sure. And I would like to point out that I used all caps just to make sure that anyone else reading will know and understand the truth. Just clearing up the confusion is all.

If its just me that cant see where hes going with this, then I apologize.

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:50:44 PM

Have you read what the mobile mining really entails? First of all it's not a unique idea. It has been tried before and phones broke down because of the overheating. With Electroneum the phones won't overheat. And that is because no true mining will take place. It is just a marketing strategy where people will keep the Electroneum app online and are rewarded for it with a few ETN's. Electroneum with this marketing strategy only introduces the idea of mining to those being still ignorant about the possibility. Allthough Electroneum has an interesting content also, the mobile mining is only a marketing concept.

I may not doubt your view on mobile mining but I think it's a unique idea because there are not many other projects out there focusing on mobile mining. Perhaps because because of possibility of success.  Yes, it may not be unique as it may have been tried elsewhere before I have no knowledge of. I personally would want to try it using Electroneum App. I hope my phone will not break as you claimed.

Please read what I write dear global citizen. I do not claim that your phone will break by using Electroneum's mining app. In the contrary. It will not break, exactly because it is not really mining what you will do. You will just run an app on the background for which Electroneum will reward you with a couple of ETN's. This is technically essentially different from mining. And you may find the idea of mobile mining unique, but it actually is not because it has been tried before, as I said. And it failed. The idea of running an app for which you get paid might be unique. I'm not sure about that. But I'm not certain that you understand what I write. And it is exactly in those people where Electroneum hopes to find enthousiasm for their concept. So it seems to work!!!  Cheesy

Yes, no one has made any money using aftermarket mining Apps that attempt to use your phones resources to mine coins. Doing this, you will ruin your phone trying to use it to power a blockchain. Phones are not powerful to power the blockchain.

With Electroneum the people on home computers power the blockchain, so those mining on a phones dont have too.

This is why Electroneum is the only coin you can mine on your phone without causing damage to it. It also has a game you can also play when you are not just mining in the background.

And you can go slam other coins.

I read your post history, and I see you going around stirring up trouble every thread you go to.

Seems to me you are just posting nonsense in this thread and other, only to PAD YOUR POST COUNT.

DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I dont even see the point because if Centra Coin, the coin you are making useless posts to try to get rewards from their sig campaign, ever double checks these posts you making, I dont see them giving you credit for the posts anyway, because the posts in Electroneums thread and other coins are short and far from the "quality" posts you are required to make.

So unless the "quality bar" is set extremely low, you wont get paid for these garbage posts anyway.

Maybe I should point that out to them if you keep spamming our thread.

Please and thank you!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Krazy-E

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT WILL PUT ABOUT AS MUCH POWER TO MINE ON THE MOBILE AS IT WOULD TO LOAD A WIKIPEDIA PAGE!!

Sorry, Im not yelling at any of you, I just want it clear that the mobile phone miner in the ELECTRONEUM APP will not damage the phone.

Also:

@ Krazy-E

From your posts I have a hard time figuring if you are confused, with us, against us, or maybe english isnt your first language? So no offense intended.

Im not sure. And I would like to point out that I used all caps just to make sure that anyone else reading will know and understand the truth. Just clearing up the confusion is all.

Chill, chill.

I am not confused, I rarely am.

I am with you, with them, with us. I hold a fair chunk and by that, I mean well over 100k ETNs

I am a devil's advocate and tend not to be blinded

Am am perfectly bilingual.

Chill, chill.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

Also:

@ Krazy-E

Chill, chill.

I am not confused, I rarely am.

I am with you, with them, with us. I hold a fair chunk and by that, I mean well over 100k ETNs

I am a devil's advocate and tend not to be blinded

Am am perfectly bilingual.

Chill, chill.

Ok. Talking about users destroying their phone is FAR from "devils advocate"

Dont you think?

I am chill.

Please explain???

eprocent

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

And you can go slam other coins.

I read your post history, and I see you going around stirring up trouble every thread you go to.

Seems to me you are just posting nonsense in this thread and other, only to PAD YOUR POST COUNT.

DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I dont even see the point because if Centra Coin, the coin you are making useless posts to try to get rewards from their sig campaign, ever double checks these posts you making, I dont see them giving you credit for the posts anyway, because the posts in Electroneums thread and other coins are short and far from the "quality" posts you are required to make.

So unless the "quality bar" is set extremely low, you wont get paid for these garbage posts anyway.

Maybe I should point that out to them if you keep spamming our thread.

Please and thank you!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

My question was about Electroneum as one that downloaded and have interes in this project. For me non mining app that offer experience of mining was my post and this is my opinion as member. About my signature and posts or other members signature is not your business. Please undestand and be fair. I think for me "experience of mining" is not about use apps for reward. Clear.
boulard83

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:14:52 PM

Keep us updated on the exchange that will get the coin on release. Thanks !

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: