Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 08:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315108 times)
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

EVeryone it is perfectly fine to send from the online wallets on Kraken where you have access to the private key.

Please for the love of god stop posting
kajjeb

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

UM, WRONG NOOB!!!

What you can not do is send from an exchange where you dont have the private key, such as Bittrex.

This is not because there is anything wrong with Bittrex, it is just because Bittrex and other altcoin exchanges like it are not designed to be used as an online wallet.

You need to know the differerence between an online wallet and an altcoin exchange.

I think that you are confusing things....

That is a problem when you are buying a ETH tokens, because they send the tokens back to the address  that you used and you don't own this address.

In this case we are talking about  a COIN, and they  will be hold at my.electroneum.com  until you can transfer them to a Pager wallet or desktop wallet.

Basically, it is FINE to fund your account from an exchange.

Cheers
 MC

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE NOOBS

THEY ARE NO FRIEND OF ELETRONEUM TO BE TRYING TO MISLEAD PEOPLE LIKE THIS

DO NOT SEND FROM EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO YOU ARE DOING SO AT THEIR OWN RISK

I don't understand why people are saying we won't get the coins if we use an exchange. You do see that they use the term coins and not tokens,right ?. I haven't seen anywhere that states that electroneum is an ECR20 token on the ethereum chain....

Hi Kajjeb,

Ignore what contraband has said, he's confused with life. I checked with the guys on the telegram channel and all is fine to deposit from an exchange. Just follow the instructions on the site after you login.

@contraband Might be worth removing your posts as you have created a ridiculous amount of confusion. Might be worth you reading up on online wallets etc...

~ Lucas

UM NOOB, I MEAN LUCAS

NOPE

Thx IamLucas!

But I wasn't worried about me hahaha I learned to read when I was very young and college has giving the skills to acquire, process and understand new knowledge!!

I understand the difference between an ECR20 token based off a smart contract on the ether blockchain and a new coin, with it's separate chain and/or algorithm.

Guess contraband and the other crazies still need some time to understand!

People should just go.on the official channels and follow the official guidelines. If you noticed correctly, I quoted my info from the electroneum blog, not some random U NOOB shit.

Have a good day people!
IAmLucas

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

Thx IamLucas!

But I wasn't worried about me hahaha I learned to read when I was very young and college has giving the skills to acquire, process and understand new knowledge!!

I understand the difference between an ECR20 token based off a smart contract on the ether blockchain and a new coin, with it's separate chain and/or algorithm.

Guess contraband and the other crazies still need some time to understand!

People should just go.on the official channels and follow the official guidelines. If you noticed correctly, I quoted my info from the electroneum blog, not some random U NOOB shit.

Have a good day people!

Haha no worries, it's a shame there are people spreading false information as it will impact this ICO!

Good luck all, I would suggest muting a couple of the posters above.
soulchief

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

First token/ico sale I've joined (although only got into crypto currency a month ago). Glad I sent my ETH last night instead of waiting until the morning.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Hi Guys,

Question, I want to invest, can I send from an exchange account? I.e Kraken or Bittrex? I can see when logging in I can send to a particular wallet.

How do my ETN coins get delivered to me? Do they sit in my online account with you guys? Or do I need an offline wallet?

Thanks

~Lucas

NO

Please do not send from exchange accounts.

This is not going to work.

The best thing to do is send to your own desktop wallet, and then send it from there to the crowdsale.

If you cant do that, find a secure respected online wallet instead.

From the blog on the website : http://electroneum.com/2017/08/09/screenshots-of-live-electroneum-cryptocurrency-mining-app/

We are publishing the Electroneum app to the Play Store (Android) and App store (Apple iOS) tomorrow!

The app can be used with the same username and password as the ICO Crowdfunding Manager (https://my.electroneum.com)

Once you’ve created a user via the app or at https://my.electroneum.com you will have your first Electroneum wallet!

This will be the wallet that your initial Electroneum coins will be deposited in at the end of the ICO period (1st November 2017).

From there you’ll be able to send or receive Electroneum or (once we get listed on the major exchanges) trade your Electroneum for other digital currencies such as Bitcoin or physical currencies such as USD, GBP or Euros.

I don't understand why people are saying we won't get the coins if we use an exchange. You do see that they use the term coins and not tokens,right ?. I haven't seen anywhere that states that electroneum is an ECR20 token on the ethereum chain....

No one said it was an ethereum token

To be technical, this is a token sale, not an ICO.

ZipEyes

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:20:38 PM

This is my first ICO im joining aswell.
So far im really excited and looking forward to it.

Devs doing really good job and telegram group is very much alive no matter what time it is.

Bitrated user: Hyp0crit.
tzegian

Activity: 265

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

For everyone having questions at anything or difficulties, please come at telegram (link on first post) for these. Everyone there is helpful and CEO is online almost all day to answer your questions and help you. Kraken IS TOTALLY SAFE to send from that's why the guide exists. I personally sent from Kraken my ETH.
IAmLucas

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

EVeryone it is perfectly fine to send from the online wallets on Kraken where you have access to the private key.

i think you are the only one user in this universe that has the access to the private key on Kraken lololol

You are correct there isnt a private key on Kraken either.

You can send from ANY exchange!! I was incorrect.

Each time someone registers an account on the Electroneum website, they create a unique wallet for them that has its own private key. This protects them and separates them from everyone else.

I stand corrected!!!

So it is you James that is the lawyer eh?

Thanks for setting me straight.

This is the first time I seen this done. Brilliant on the Devs part actually. Easier for the user, and safer!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Atleast you admitted it. I think it would be worth deleting your posts as people reading through will be seriously confused.
contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

i think you are the only one user in this universe that has the access to the private key on Kraken lololol

Each time someone registers an account on the Electroneum website, they create a unique wallet for them that has its own private key. This protects them and separates them from everyone else.

I stand corrected!!!

This is the first time I seen this done. Brilliant on the Devs part actually. Easier for the user, and safer!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Atleast you admitted it. I think it would be worth deleting your posts as people reading through will be seriously confused.

I deleted the ones that werent quoted.

And edited the rest saying it is fine to send from ANY exchange
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I stand corrected!!!

No disrespect, just want to put this out there, but I am kind new to all this and your messages really confused me. I was close to selling some other altcoins on bittrex and sending some bitcoin to get some electroneum but I was put off by needing to send funds to a new wallet which I had to create elsewhere to then send the bitcoin from there.

Since then my holdings have dropped in value even more with all this China news and I do not wish to sell them at such a loss. I do not blame you to be honest, you was only trying to help with what knowledge you had. The devs or one of their representatives should have someone actively looking at this thread to weed out any misinformation and answer questions at least the first 24 hours of the token sale.

Unless my holdings pick up before this first stage ends I will be giving this a miss. Can always mine some I suppose if things are looking good in November.

Additionally, your excitement and enthusiasm here comes of more like a shill or something which then has the opposite effect of raising red flags in my brain.
contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

I stand corrected!!!

No disrespect, just want to put this out there, but I am kind new to all this and your messages really confused me. I was close to selling some other altcoins on bittrex and sending some bitcoin to get some electroneum but I was put off by needing to send funds to a new wallet which I had to create elsewhere to then send the bitcoin from there.

Since then my holdings have dropped in value even more with all this China news and I do not wish to sell them at such a loss. I do not blame you to be honest, you was only trying to help with what knowledge you had. The devs or one of their representatives should have someone actively looking at this thread to weed out any misinformation and answer questions at least the first 24 hours of the token sale.

Unless my holdings pick up before this first stage ends I will be giving this a miss. Can always mine some I suppose if things are looking good in November.

Additionally, your excitement and enthusiasm here comes of more like a shill or something which then has the opposite effect of raising red flags in my brain.

That is exactly what happened. The dev seen we both believed we were right, and sent me a PM and told me I was the one who was wrong and said it would be a good idea to edit/delete them
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

I participate in this ICO, because i think this project can be a good thing for the crypto world. As it can facilitate the use of crypto coins and maybe
more people are going to buy bitcoin and other altcoins.
I hope it will be a success. It is not revolutionary in term of technology (a little because we can mine with a smartphone and it should not destroy it).
And it is not very useful. But it is a very good idea because it can help people understand more how crypto-token work.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:01:05 PM

Damn I didnt think you could send from an exchange either. These guys are really on top of it. Id rather know my coins are protected in my own new wallet the app creates for me anyway. I guess you see something new everyday. This is a pretty good first day. There is well over a half a million dollars and still 6 weeks to go. If you check their roadmap you will see that it starts at 1 million dollars. The coin is already made so even with a million dollars they can do quite a lot.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

:)There is nice communtiy forming here Smiley

Here are some threads where electroneum is being discussed:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168707.20

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174007.0;topicseen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172271.0;topicseen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.0;topicseen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172366.0;topicseen

Cool
kajjeb

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:11:27 PM

I stand corrected!!!

Nice! Glad we could all understand each other!!

Good luck with your other projects 😆!
contraband

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

73 BTC
1344 ETH

Still 4.5 hours left on day 1
walteraaustin

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

ELECTRONEUM blooms the most preferable cryptocurrency for operators.
BrulesThe1

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:54:10 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 08:35:20 PM by BrulesThe1

First noob post... Grin

Maybe I'm confused though I still cant locate the app for iOS in the App Store...I believe I read that it was confirmed that it was available, so am I missing something here?  Thanks.

Edit:  Found this on a separate thread -  "the product is on Android now, IOS is being reviewed by Apple (Richard said after ICO it should be up & running)"
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:46:52 PM

I was on one of our discussion threads and made this point. I thought Id share it with everyone.

It's not a scam. And as of the moment they already raised 991.1120 ETH and 49.9435 BTC.
If you are interested visit: http://electroneum.com

or this http://crypto-knowledge.blogspot.com/2017/09/electroneum-worls-first-common.html#more

I agree the devs are high profile. They might have enough money to disappear but I dont think that is their intention with this coin.

That is 40% of my funds allocated for cryptocurrency going to ETN. I usually keep it around 4 or 5 coins easily, but I broke my own rule for this one. What Ive noticed is coins that have 1st mover advantage are more likey to be profitable. People have been trying to mine coins from the phone forever and they only burn up the phone. This is first coin designed to be mined on a phone sucessfully. Another metric I use is if the coin is designed and already made prior to the crowdsale, which electroneum is. That is enough to invest right there. They also have a CEO at top marketing firm that services Fortune 500 companies. This knocks it over the top. I know that this guy has a coin that mobile mines. He has it in an app that is already available.

His job is to get people to download the app now. This is what he does for a living and he made it to the top (owner or Retoral worth 50million), and he has a team of twenty people working with them at the Electroneum Office in England. This is what he is good at. Hes done it up till now. He added a game to the app that mines as well.

With the team he assembled I believe am they can reach 10 million downloads. This isnt a super big deal in the app industry at all.

Its reasonable to believe that if any coin has a shot its this one.

It up to 73 BTC  and 1350 ETH with 4 hours to go on the first day

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:52:35 PM

73 BTC
1344 ETH

Still 4.5 hours left on day 1

It means  73 BTC AND 1344 ETH collected

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: