Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:47:05 PM

I see a sudden pump in the promotion of electroneum. This should have been done earlier but better late than ever. People still haven't discovered about electroneum. Hopefully the application ideas come to an end and we can see a real product.

Thanks iram3139 for the support.

I see a bunch of new faces!! Welcome aboard!!

Thanks for the support everyone. Exciting times!!
contraband

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

We have confirmation from DEV that this will get tradabe on Bittrex and others ?

They are in talks with all the exchanges. Bittrex I would say will be on board. No reason it wouldnt that I can see. They list you for free or you pay a small amount. One way or the other it will happen
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

We have confirmation from DEV that this will get tradabe on Bittrex and others ?

They are in talks with all the exchanges. Bittrex I would say will be on board. No reason it wouldnt that I can see. They list you for free or you pay a small amount. One way or the other it will happen

Thanks for the answer.

Yobit, Cryptopia and maybe evercoin are agreed already. More will come.
boulard83

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:21:30 PM

Thanks for the answer.

Yobit, Cryptopia and maybe evercoin are agreed already. More will come.

Awesome !

I'm mostly on Bittrex and Cryptopia. Some on hitbtc.

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:24:38 PM

The goal is very high for a mobile app that mines? Is this a mining platform? This has little community, maybe spread the word like signature campaign or social media campaign like facebook.

There is a bounty-campaign going on. But from when i discovered this, 6 days ago, we got over 4500 new people registered, which will further help the growth. It's just getting started in the small and generate more and more awareness.
contraband

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

Is there a bug on Electroneum website? There is a 'k' for the Ethereum raising counter and 'j' for the Bitcoin raising counter. It was not here this morning.

They are adding the logos of Ethereum and Bitcoin and those are where they will go.
benji75

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

my issues with this ico /

coin is over valued, 0.01 usd per coin with a 6.3 bln coin available and a total 21 bln total circulating supply which makes a market cap of 63 mln which is not realistic for an ico.
they didnt even raise 1mln the first day.
we dont know how much their team hold of those coins, are they allowed to dump them on release ? or hold for how many years min ?
mining with a phone sounds great as an idea but in practice : battery usage ? how much coins can be mined per day through phones ? on what phones it has been tested ? do you have any live results to provide ?
but what is the idea behind this product ? because if it's only another coin with mobile mining ......
all in all this team sounds like another good marketing team (which they are) with an unpolished idea to me.
Imikocha

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

coin is over valued, 0.01 usd per coin with a 6.3 bln coin available and a total 21 bln total circulating supply which makes a market cap of 63 mln which is not realistic for an ico.
we dont know how much their team hold of those coins, are they allowed to dump them on release ? or hold for how many years min ?
mining with a phone sounds great as an idea but in practice : battery usage ? how much coins can be mined per day through phones ? on what phones it has been tested ? do you have any live results to provide ?
but what is the idea behind this product ? because if it's only another coin with mobile mining ......
all in all this team sounds like another good marketing team (which they are) with an unpolished idea to me.

We do know all these things, but it's mostly discussed in the telegramgroup, which is a shame for people outside that. Perhaps communication needs to be clearer and more thorough.

$200.000 worth of coins is allocated to the team, which they cannot sell during the first 12 months of its existence. It's, if my basic math doesn't fail me, 20.000.000 coins.
As far as I can read in the technical whitepapers and information from the telegram group, it does not drain your battery, heat up your phone to the extremes or use a ton of data. They have tested it on a focus group. How much is a wild guess, because it depends on the ICO, where the remaining coins, instead of being destroyed, will be put into increasing the rate of getting coins in the app.

The basic idea is to make cryptocurrency very easy obtainable and spend for non-technical users, with a lot of ideas and development from that basic idea, like to educate people on crypto, so they can mine it on the blockchain on their computers, with a simple program, and make them proficient in tech know-how about how crypto works, how to trade, store and use it while planting an idea of further research.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:24:37 AM

I buyed some coins, and have gained some coins with referrals too.
Under total coins, I can see the buyed coins bit not the coins earned by referrals.

Is this normal?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
boulard83

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:34:20 AM

Under total coins, I can see the buyed coins bit not the coins earned by referrals.

Is this normal?

This si all writen on the web pages you have in front of you.

"Simply share your referral link and we will automatically credit your rewards account with ETN as purchases are made. At the end of the Token Sale your ETN balance will be credited."

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
aironeous

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:53:54 AM

If you want to get an additional 1% coins you have to use someone's referral code. Mine is as good as anyone else's so here:
my.electroneum.com/join/C99AA5

I bought $408 of it and I'm going to put more into it.
Krazykov

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

Is this normal?

Under "Social Rewards" scroll down to the bottom, it shows how much coins you got from your referrals, but you will only see it in your total after the ICO is complete.
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

Thanks for the comment

All of your issues have been addressed recently upthread, and some on this page, however it is good that you took the time to let us know whats on your mind in relation to Electroneum.

Overvalued would mean you believe that it wont be worth more on exchanges than $.01 after launch Nov 1st. Considering some of the misinformation out there I can see why.

The team doesnt keep any for themselves. They have to buy into this themselves. Zero premine for the devs. Unsold coins are added back in to be mined. None stays out and that is in the whitepaper.

But that is not what people who are purposefully fudding Electroneum have to say. Rarely will someone actually research and come back and make an accusation that any coins are being held by devs, or whatever else they dream up, unless they are part of a competing coin. If you check their recent post history, youll see they are part of another ICO. Many times you dont even have to check, as they have the coin in their signature lol.

There are 20 million put aside for bounties, and that happens either way no matter how many coins are sold. This represents .0095 % of total coins.

Its funny that there is still a notion that the Electroneum mobile mining app will drain the battery.

That is simply not true. The innovation here is the fact that Electroneum doesnt overly drain the battery or damage the phone.

Why Electroneum? What makes you different? Why buy?

This is the reason. You have a phone that mines and it doesnt put stress on your phone like the miners out now.

The innovation gives us first mover advantage. We are the first and the only coin that can be sucessfully mined on a mobile phone.

Notice I said "successfully mined".

Plenty of apps have tried it. The most popular one is minergate.com. They try to have the users of their app mine regular coins. The problem is the people trying to mine are trying to power the blockchain. That takes a TON of power to do. Doing this would destroy a phone no problem. You cant mine any crypto right this minute successfully without putting your phone in serious risk or frying it. You definately cant make money at it.

Electroneum took the cryptonote algo and modified it into a twin algo with a special processor that allows those who are mining the chain on their home computers to power the blockchain.

The cryptonote basis used for this coin was already designed with the intention of stopping people from using specialized mining computers called ASICs. Cryptonote doesnt use miners like Bitcoin and is specifically made to have a regular computers mining it. Electroneum will have those people powering the blockchain with their home computers just like all cryptonote based coins, but only Electroneum can be successfully mined on a cell phone, in the background, or you can play the game to mine slightly more.

Those mining with a cellphone will not have the load of keeping the blockchain alive and can mine coins without the stress.

Yes, the team is made up of good marketers. That one even the trolls have a hard time trying to gloss over. Its smart you checked and didnt take their word for it.

Is the idea unpolished? Doesnt sound like it does it?

Thanks again for coming and voicing your concerns, as this thread is the place to do so. I hope you go give the whitepapers a read. There are two. One overview and the other a technical whitepaper.
contraband

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:27:18 AM

82 BTC
1703 ETH

In two days, with 43 days to go!!

I
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:10:23 AM

40-60mil$ ICO start market cap is just a horrible goal. You should aim for 5mil, maybe 10mil max..

I understand if youve been here awhile that seems high.

Think of it under the light where you have a dev that handles the marketing in his own company for Herbalife, Avon etc.

There are already Electroneum ads out on the internet, right this minute, on mainstream news websites for just one example.

This project is much, much bigger than bitcointalk.org.

This is what everyone has been screaming for all along. Marketing, marketing marketing!!
That's what we are getting this time.

And NO, Im not saying that anyone needs 40 million for marketing. My point in mentioning that, is IF we make the goal of  40 million, and have a marketcap when the coins are still $.067 a piece, that will be the optimal situation.

This is the plan for 40 million

And if we raise even half that, many of these things WILL occur.

The dev deals with large multi-national corporations already. One of his friends that has tweeted hes on board is Duncan Logan, the CEO of RocketSpace (Spotify, Uber, etc).

These guys know how to deal with these big players because they already do.
 20 to 40 million may seem like a lot, but not when you are setting up a system that can actually do the things they say.

This is a project that has actual plans to make MASS ADOPTION really happen.

Like I said, you go out on the internet and youre going to run into Electroneum. They are not on every site, but they arent joking around either. Keep in mind the token sale isnt even close to these numbers yet, but its going well.

The info I just posted is also on page 1 of this thread.

Check it out for info on what the direction will be if we raise less.

I dont see how it matters if i have been here a while or not..
Asking for $40-60mln+ in a general crowfunding session is waaaay to high, unless you have something VERY unique. Which is a "must have" if you want to reach that high amount..
And i dont need to think of it in any other way than the my way..
The way i see  you put it. Those 2 companies require an income for promoting ads(marketing).. So what you are telling me, is that he is paying his own companies for promoting(marketing) his new company?!? And the money used for "Marketing/promoting" Eletroneum, comes from the crowfund, am i right?

All in all. You are a simple "crypto-coin" that promoted the possibility to mine on our phones without overheating or bricking them, which you still only "said" was made possible. But. No released beta/demo or anything out yet.

Also. Every crypto product has plans for "MASS ADOPTION". Basicly 90%+ of every product on earth has that plan..

And how does 1 specific investor-friend have anything to do with this? To me it looks as if this "superstar" investor-friend, who helped a whole lot of other companies reach a market cap above 1 billion dollars. Isnt really investing a whole lot, as he should be since he is worth putting on your frontpage.
Usually the key-investors decides to invest a huge chunk of the total goal compared to the crowd, in bright futured companies, with funding expectations like this one. And i can see that you have yet to reach 1 million dollar funding with 5700+ token sale users. So its not really a bit thing at all..

Although, i did already decide to put a small 0.2 BTC into your little project here. Because i can afford to lose it and i think that you have a fine concept, which in the long run (with alot of hard work!) will prevail and become a big thing in the future.
But after more dig-in and speculation, i somehow became pretty confused if this was a good investment or not.. I think that it would comfort alot of contributers to see something else than a terrible game background showing in photoshop. Instead, maybe having something to work with. A demo, beta, just something else to put our minds to. Because the thought of us paying for basicly nothing else than marketing, already equals a doomed coin in my opinion.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:53:44 AM

Any response to my question?
What is hard cap here in Usd?
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:12 AM

82 BTC
1703 ETH

In two days, with 43 days to go!!

I

hopefully reach hard cap before ico ended
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:17 AM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

Do you even read?

No offense...
asanezz7

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:04:52 AM

Hi!  Smiley If you have questions you can visit this article - http://crypto-knowledge.blogspot.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: