Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

i still cant help but feel liek this is a currency for gambling.... not for mobile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:52:28 AM

contraband

You compare top ready project and idea? Any idea dont cost 210 mlm usd! And also: where potencial for investors? Where profit? 210 mln - its joke?

You are wrong full circle.

Let me tell you why

You are assuming that the ICO raises 210 million dollars.

You just might be right on this assumption, but it doesnt have to either.

But lets say it did.

Where you seem to get lost, is in the fact that this would be a bad thing for investors.

A sold out ICO, raising 210 MILLION DOLLARS, would be a grand slam, out of the park, home run for investors.

You give the leadership and advisors that kind of capital to work with, and you would see real world marketing of a crypto 100 fold of any seen before.

This would be done by leadership that have created billion dollar companies with much much less. You would see their message EVERYWHERE, a message created to move those in its earshot into the "sales funnel" with users downloading the app, just to watch free money show up on their cellphone, then with multiple directions a user can go from there, with all of them being introduced to crypto in ways they understand. This is how users are created in the real world.

We are not after people in the crypto scene per se, more so those that are new to it.

In the process, those that are here in the crypto scene that are "in the know" ahead of the mass marketing, that are involved in the ICO before that happens, will make extremely hefty profits.

Their message will be all over social media, and pretty much everywhere else. A message designed by people that have been doing this in the real world for over a decade. The combined total brainpower and specific marketing industry experience is in the hundreds of years in this project.

210 million hurting investors, quite the opposite.

This is HOW you got lost. And its OK. Many have. And its not your fault.

This space has had 100 disappointments+ to every success.

Back in 2013-2014 every coin promised "mass adoption" and not one delivered.

Not one had a team and a plan like this.

Seeing that you only came back saying that I was basically nuts, and didnt specify why, I would guess you still havent read up on everything yet like I asked, so we could talk about your concerns regarding the plan.

So go do that. I think once you do, you will see the opportunity that seems to escape you at the moment.

This gets people involved in crypto at a scale never seen before, not even with bitcoin.

This kind of movement would affect the price in a very posititive way.

I would hate all the bad experiences suffered by many of you, to cause you to miss out on such an exciting and profitable investment.

Research

electroneum (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

I have some problem using the app:

When I firstly try to login, it keeps loading and don't go ahead. If i close the app when I reopen it show the loading page and don't even show me the login page and if I minimize and then reopen I got a blue screen.

Already try to uninstall but I got the same. Fully updated Galaxy s8

Thanks for the feedback, we have someone working on that right now, we'll release an update and post it on Twitter. The app's mining and wallet functions are locked down until the 1st of Novemember (after the ICO) so we have a little breathing space to iron out any bugs, but I really appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

hello dev.. can i ask about the ico price of each token? what its base rate? 100 tokens per 1 usd? am i correct? so the price will be .01USD?

Its not per dollar, its per BTC. 100 to 150 PER BTC. I mentioned that it should be that you get the % of coins in ICO based on % of investment in ICO. The way it is now, it seems too expensive to me.

Its so expencive... 4$ for token?  Shocked
What hard cap?
When and where you planning trading? On which exchanges?

for real? i thought its 100 tokens per dollar.. well, i agree, kinda expensive though. but it the team will focus more on marketing then the tokens will probably sell out.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

hello dev.. can i ask about the ico price of each token? what its base rate? 100 tokens per 1 usd? am i correct? so the price will be .01USD?

Its not per dollar, its per BTC. 100 to 150 PER BTC. I mentioned that it should be that you get the % of coins in ICO based on % of investment in ICO. The way it is now, it seems too expensive to me.

Its so expencive... 4$ for token?  Shocked
What hard cap?
When and where you planning trading? On which exchanges?

for real? i thought its 100 tokens per dollar.. well, i agree, kinda expensive though. but it the team will focus more on marketing then the tokens will probably sell out.

It is $.01 per token, you thoughts are correct. NOT $4

See page 6 of the thread for reference, and the white paper
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

I have some problem using the app:

When I firstly try to login, it keeps loading and don't go ahead. If i close the app when I reopen it show the loading page and don't even show me the login page and if I minimize and then reopen I got a blue screen.

Already try to uninstall but I got the same. Fully updated Galaxy s8

Hi!

Our apologies for that android app bug! Please download the latest version from the play store and it should work!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.app&hl=en_GB

The problem was with a bit of our code that created a PIN for the mobile wallet.

You should be able to use the same username and password for the APP and at the ICO manager: https://my.electroneum.com

We have lots of exciting software under development, and some awesome coders - any bugs always get fixed as soon as we can!

Have a great day, and thanks for documenting the problem.

Richard.

Coinerking

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:24:41 AM

Will I be able to download the app and mine Electroneum from multiple devices at the same time? Do I need different accounts or all under the same account ?
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

Will I be able to download the app and mine Electroneum from multiple devices at the same time? Do I need different accounts or all under the same account ?

Yes! We have a GUI windows Mac and Linux miner in production which will be ready by launch (1st Nov) and the mobile app will allow multiple devices.

It does have virtual environment, whale, and various other protections to prevent unfair use by people attempting to "game" the system, but it will work on the normal devices a family might have, for instance.

Mass adoption & USP:

There are over 2 billion active android devices and 700 million ios devices. Most of the world’s market have no other form of computer and cannot get access to cryptocurrency. We are looking for mass adoption.

Cambridge University suggests there are only 3 million Bitcoin users http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/07/three-million-cryptocurrency-users/

We are aiming for a much higher number by allowing really, truly, easy access to cryptocurrency. Something your grandma could use  Smiley

Our mobile mining experience does not significantly slow the device, nor does it make it run too hot, or use too much bandwidth. This is all unique.

When we started some UI feedback groups with our app in Beta we ran it past a number of users from teenage kids through to adults, and the kids are the ones who immediately started the gamification of Electroneum.

To be honest, we hadn’t really thought if it at that time!

Mining a few coins, trading a few coins with friends, and suddenly you are in the “lead”. They had a totally different view of it to adult users.

Remember the speed of adoption of Pokemon? Over 30 million users in the first month of release. Users told users. 65 million monthly players within 9 months.
Pokemon was free – our app pays you to run it!

Imagine in the first year we could get 3 million users who would like to mine coins and trade them with friends. Electroneum would have as many users as bitcoin does today after nearly 10 years of existence.

Mining Experience

Our Mobile mining experience is never going to make users wealthy, but it does give people their first access to cryptocurrency. It might allow them to make a $5 or $10 USD per month, and that covers the cost of the phone in many cases. That will be enough to cause enormous viral growth. Interestingly, even before it had any real world value, that 14 – 23 year old demographic (male) wanted to do it just to own some cryptocurrency.

In effect, our mobile miner is a marketing system for Electroneum built into the blockchain. We have lots of levels of protection from whale protection, virtual environment protection, packet spoof protection and countless others to ensure mobile mining is fair.

Our mobile mining algorithm is based on smooth emission just like our windows miner, but we also have the ability to add any additional coins left over from the ICO into the system to make the viral growth even more explosive.

If we can pick up just a million app users we will be the second most widely recognized cryptocurrency in the world. It only takes 5 million to be the world’s most widely USED cryptocurrency!

We are translating the app into 25 languages.

As soon as we start getting market penetration we will have plenty of offers to integrate with services, games, etc.

We have written an API that allows any easy integration of Electroneum payments into games, apps etc.

It's getting very exciting! We have some really interesting people coming on board - I'll try to get them to tweet about Electroneum the way Duncan Logan (CEO of Rocketspace) has done. https://twitter.com/duncanlogan/status/899754013574311936

aironeous

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

I'm sold. I'll buy somewhere between $300-400 of it and I'll be mining first day and I'll post links on social media. I'm already telling people about it.
In a previous conversation you were talking about other mobile miners. I'm using one right now (the paid version) to mine litecoin and I'm running it on multiple android devices called Crypto Miner.
I'm assuming you will be targeting Ubuntu? I'm using KDE Neon which is based on Ubuntu on Dell laptop with an i5. So am I good to go?
kryptoknightk

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

How do you mine Electroneum?
aironeous

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:04:43 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 01:42:51 AM by aironeous

How do you mine Electroneum?
With the android app. Search for electroneum on the play store. They are in process of getting the iPhone version approved. You won't be able to mine until Nov 1st. Please read the thread, it's only 8 pages.

I have another question for OP:
How about a native Sailfish OS app? Russia is leaning that way (officialy adopted by the Russian government) and devices with that OS are in some other countries (Europe, South Africa, South America). It's a more private OS. Also there are quite a few community ports of Sailfish OS for originally Android devices so they've been converted to the new OS but do not have the Alien Dalvik license so they can't run your Android app, they would need a native app. https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Adaptations/libhybris_reboot

Also there is the Youyota tablet which will be shipped late September.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=99214
^Those forums would be pleased to know that you were making a native electroneum app for Sailfish OS.

This gives an overview of all current Sailfish OS devices but does not cover all the new ones coming out.

https://together.jolla.com/question/136143/wiki-available-devices-running-sailfish-os/

If you decide to make a native Sailfish OS app you can get help from other developers at
https://webchat.freenode.net channel sailfishos-porters there is a separate channel just for app developers but I forgot it, ask there.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:52:19 AM

wow first mobile cryptocurrency with APP. with mobile mining. this is a innovative one.. This will be great with millions of people with smart phone that can bring anywhere.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
azzaz82

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:01:48 AM

I've looked at a dozen ICO's over the last few weeks and this one looks good. I'm not at all interested in mining coins, just making return on investment bit if this Coin can make it easy I may be look into mining and so will a lot of others.

Can someone please correct my theory re. Value.....

If I can buy 150000 coins with $1000 each coin is worth  $0.006666667
Therefore with 6,300,000,000 coins on issue we are looking at a market cap of around $42 million.

Many would be pretty confident that in the current market they can raise at least that. If the ICO raises 100 million it will be pretty easy for savvy investors to free carry a lot of coins. Thoughts?
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

I'm sold. I'll buy somewhere between $300-400 of it and I'll be mining first day and I'll post links on social media. I'm already telling people about it.
In a previous conversation you were talking about other mobile miners. I'm using one right now (the paid version) to mine litecoin and I'm running it on multiple android devices called Crypto Miner.
I'm assuming you will be targeting Ubuntu? I'm using KDE Neon which is based on Ubuntu on Dell laptop with an i5. So am I good to go?

We currently have a command line linux, windows and Mac miner, but we have an AWESOME GUI miner coming out for windows, mac and linux that makes it really easy for everybody to get involved without the complexity of command line interface. It also has a full wallet manager in it too.

It will be ready for 1st Novemeber. We'll have all the mining tools ready for the week before the end of the token sale, allowing people to be ready for the Electroneum blockchain going live at 00.01 UTC 1st November

Thanks for your interest!

Richard.

electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:31:29 PM

I've looked at a dozen ICO's over the last few weeks and this one looks good. I'm not at all interested in mining coins, just making return on investment bit if this Coin can make it easy I may be look into mining and so will a lot of others.

Can someone please correct my theory re. Value.....

If I can buy 150000 coins with $1000 each coin is worth  $0.006666667
Therefore with 6,300,000,000 coins on issue we are looking at a market cap of around $42 million.

Many would be pretty confident that in the current market they can raise at least that. If the ICO raises 100 million it will be pretty easy for savvy investors to free carry a lot of coins. Thoughts?

The market cap is a bit more complex than that due to the decreasing bonus over time, but if the entire thing were to sell out in the first week then your math is correct.

I'm not sure how much we will raise, but we have some super exciting plans for mass adoption - not just mobile mining but also easy payments - a whatsapp / telegram style contact book import that allows you to verify your phone number via an SMS and then make Electroneum payments to other app users by simply sending the payment to a name in your contact book. If they don't yet have the Electroneum app, we can message them to invite them.

We've also seen incredible interest from the teen to early twenties market. We thought initially that they'd just be interested in offsetting the cost of their phone, but they immediately "gamified" the app (our various demographic testing groups all had access to Electroneum Beta Blockchain which allowed them to use the miner and make transfers). They were all trying to be "in the lead" with the number of coins they had. Very interesting to see. We will get really good viral growth, I'm sure!

Have a great day!
Richard

azzaz82

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

Thanks for that, at least it gives a guide as to market cap versus return on investment. There seem to be some really switched on people behind this ICO with strong credentials, the potential market is huge and although many of the users will be quite small if this is marketed correctly and becomes a fad like that ridiculous Pokemon game we are all in for a treat. Maybe you guys should find a way to personify the coins and then the kids and

gamers would go absolutely crazy, lol.
MercuryProtocol

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:24:50 AM

Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?
TheCryptoGeneral

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:30:06 AM

hmm, this looks interesting, not seeing whats really unique about it tho but the project is layed out pretty professional looking so thats a good thing
aironeous

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:12:54 AM

You didn't answer any of my questions, you just gave PR. And they were legit questions.
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:38:22 AM

You didn't answer any of my questions, you just gave PR. And they were legit questions.

Sorry, I've looked back and I seem to have answered, my apologies if I've missed something. Yes, all the software you need will be available before the 1st of November when the blockchain goes live.

We have command line versions in production environment, but they are unattractive and we have a beautiful GUI based miner in beta at our office for windows, mac and linux that also has wallet management tools.

We are 99.9% sure we'll have that live - I'll keep everyone posted on here, twitter etc.

If I've missed a question, please let me know which one it was.

Thanks!
Have a great day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: