Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Impressive project, even more impressive is the big supporter of this project, CEO of RocketSpace ! This one is a must invest !

This project has been way under the radar. The chatter is just now starting to pick up. Once people see that the person that companies like Spotify and Uber hired for their marketing is backing this we will see the hoardes rolling in. It won't be long now. ICO in 3 days. This is going to sell out super fast.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:32:54 PM

all we know until now is 6.3 billion out of 21 billion will be sell with ICO,is this 21 billion just the premined coins and mining coins after 1st Nov are not included yet?

Most of coins will be mined over years

don't give me that "most" thing and you are not the one who supposed to answer this question.

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?

1. No premine. Just the 6.3 Billion for the ICO
2. All of them
3. Yes, years

http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf

how do you get the informations above?
are you represent for dev team?
the whipaper you linked doesn't answer to the questions as well,not to mention we also cannot find those informations on the ann post.

First of all the dev team is very active on their Telegram (https://telegram.me/electroneum) which is where questions are regularly answered. The two first questions are answered on http://icorating.com/project/389/Electroneum if you need another source. I do not believe there have been any talk about reserving for the team; but i could be wrong. Please correct me then.

no it didn't.
what it state are just the amount of premined coins that would be use,it never state exactly how much the real premined coins is,therefore what you shows is just the game of words,unless they clearly state out in the ann post that there is 0 coins preserved,we actually don't know what is the number of premined coins yet.

btw,the number that shows on the source that you provided is not even identical to the number which stated on ann post.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

all we know until now is 6.3 billion out of 21 billion will be sell with ICO,is this 21 billion just the premined coins and mining coins after 1st Nov are not included yet?

don't give me that "most" thing and you are not the one who supposed to answer this question.

@dev:

2. All of them
3. Yes, years

the whipaper you linked doesn't answer to the questions as well,not to mention we also cannot find those informations on the ann post.

First of all the dev team is very active on their Telegram (https://telegram.me/electroneum) which is where questions are regularly answered. The two first questions are answered on http://icorating.com/project/389/Electroneum if you need another source. I do not believe there have been any talk about reserving for the team; but i could be wrong. Please correct me then.

no it didn't.
what it state are just the amount of premined coins that would be use,it never state exactly how much the real premined coins is,therefore what you shows is just the game of words,unless they clearly state out in the ann post that there is 0 coins preserved,we actually don't know what is the number of premined coins yet.

btw,the number that shows on the source that you provided is not even identical to the number which stated on ann post.

True. But that is how you read it. Either you have the fundamental understanding that the dev team is trying to milk a couple of billions of coins, otherwise you have the understanding from what they wrote, that they will be mining on the same terms as everybody else. I believe the latter, with the lead dev having 18 mining rigs, i read somewhere. Call me naive, i don't care, i'm not going to invest more than i actually can afford to lose + it's not something my life savings will be put into. Just a bit of fun that might be worthwhile in a few years.
vanillagalaxy

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

@dev:

2. All of them
3. Yes, years

no it didn't.

True. But that is how you read it. Either you have the fundamental understanding that the dev team is trying to milk a couple of billions of coins, otherwise you have the understanding from what they wrote, that they will be mining on the same terms as everybody else. I believe the latter, with the lead dev having 18 mining rigs, i read somewhere. Call me naive, i don't care, i'm not going to invest more than i actually can afford to lose + it's not something my life savings will be put into. Just a bit of fun that might be worthwhile in a few years.

why don't just show your true identity instead of creating a new account just to give a lecture here?
Imikocha

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

@dev:

2. All of them
3. Yes, years

no it didn't.

why don't just show your true identity instead of creating a new account just to give a lecture here?

My true identity?
I am a 22 year old University-student from Denmark, very interested in Electroneum. I am just investing in the thing, and trying to help create awareness about the project, and why it's very interesting for the plain non-technical guy. Reason why i've created the account today, was because i felt the need to contribute a non-initiated guys perspective on this project. I could even give you my facebook, i don't care you seeing who i am. Because i am not in the team in any way, but merely someone who is discovering the crypto-world and believes in this coin, with the purpose of mass adoptation. This coin is based on awareness, why not actively take part in spreading the word i thought. Nothing shady at all haha.
vanillagalaxy

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

@dev:

the questions above only valid to dev team to answer.

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!
Imikocha

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

Why don't you go and ask it on Telegram where the devs are a lot more active? To be honest i would like to see the answers to those questions as well, and see if they differ from what i have understood. telegram.me/electroneum
electroneum (OP)

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:01:13 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 04:58:16 PM by electroneum

@dev:

DO NOT QUOTE MY POST AND ANSWER FOR THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT DEV OF ELECTRONEUM.

Thanks!

Hi!

1. Actually the ICO is only a max of 5.98 billion as the 6 billion pre-mine for the ICO AND bounty campaign (20 million ETN).
2. There will be 15 BILLION coins left for miners [EDIT - OOOPS! I entered million instead of billion - just to keep you on your toes!]
3. It's a similar emission algorithm to bitcoin, in that the emission slows over time, with ours slowing with each block. It will be 10 years+ before needing a fork or algo change.

I'm sorry I've not been very active here - as a few others have posted I'm on Telegram nearly all the times, so it's a better place to get an answer.

Please read the Technical Whitepaper for more details on emission and mobile emission. You'll find it here:

have a great day!
Richard
Electroneum Founder

vanillagalaxy

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

@dev:

Thanks!

Hi!

2. There will be 15 million coins left for miners

thanks for the answers....but...15 million...wth the remaining 14.985 billion coins then?

electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:59:37 PM

@dev:

Thanks!

Hi!

2. There will be 15 million coins left for miners

thanks for the answers....but...15 million...wth the remaining 14.985 billion coins then?

haha! Ooops! I did a "Dr Evil" (austen powers!) - There are 15 BILLION coins for miners! Sorry! I've edited post above!

BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:41:17 PM

ICO in a few days if I understand well... still time to join your bounty programs and to earn some stake?
Any extimate on how long will the ICO realistically last?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Imikocha

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:15:16 AM

ICO in a few days if I understand well... still time to join your bounty programs and to earn some stake?
Any extimate on how long will the ICO realistically last?

Absolutely!
ICO ends at 31st of October at 23.59 UTC, unless sold out beforehand and at that point the bounty system pool will be distributed.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153250
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:35:36 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 03:05:40 AM by contraband

We are now getting really close. Register before so you can buy exactly when it is open if you plan to buy.

If you already know you want them, buy as soon as they become available. We have seen record breaking ICO sellouts, in record time recently.

This is not trying to convince you to buy. This part of the comment is for those who have already investigated everything and researched everything for themselves and have made their decision.

Some people have really freaked out when they were shut out of their crowdsale, left to wait for an exchange, and were sick when they realised how much they lost just because they thought they could still buy tomorrow.

This will sell out very fast, you have been warned. Have you research done already when coins start dropping fast, so that you are not making a decision on based on emotion.
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

great interview with Finance Magnates

Industry Poised to Welcome Newest Cryptocurrency, Electroneum

Electroneum features a gamified mining experience for users, which will kick off a crowd sale later this week.

http://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

As for the mobile mining, do you have dater in regards to sustainability? Could it destroy the phone over time? Or is the load the phone has to cope with reasonable?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
electroneum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

As for the mobile mining, do you have dater in regards to sustainability? Could it destroy the phone over time? Or is the load the phone has to cope with reasonable?

The mobile app is centralized and runs off a twin algorithm that emits coins from the blockchain at approximately the same rate as the full miners based on a CPU benchmark of the phone. This allows the phone to run without getting hot and without using tons of power and bandwidth that previous attempts at phone mining have needed. But remember, they are not bringing blockchain utility, they are bringing a different utility - they are bringing on users at a ridiculously low CPA, and allowing Electroneum to have viral growth.

We’ve combined a decentralized blockchain with a centralized viral marketing app, that encourages the adoption and accumulation of cryptocurrency through “gamifying” the experience. We call it the Mobile Mining Experience. Our blockchain emits coins to our mobile app users for bring a different utility to the blockchain. Electroneum full miners earn the most coins and that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac computers. They bring the utility of blockchain administration and are rewarded with Electroneum coins. The mobile miners bring the utility of viral marketing to Electroneum and are awarded with a number (smaller) of Electroneum coins for doing so. It's done in a way that encourages app usage. We've essentially gamified the mining experience, making it appeal to mobile computer gamers (there are over 2 billion of them!).

toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

The mobile app is centralized and runs off a twin algorithm that emits coins from the blockchain at approximately the same rate as the full miners based on a CPU benchmark of the phone. This allows the phone to run without getting hot and without using tons of power and bandwidth that previous attempts at phone mining have needed. But remember, they are not bringing blockchain utility, they are bringing a different utility - they are bringing on users at a ridiculously low CPA, and allowing Electroneum to have viral growth.

We’ve combined a decentralized blockchain with a centralized viral marketing app, that encourages the adoption and accumulation of cryptocurrency through “gamifying” the experience. We call it the Mobile Mining Experience. Our blockchain emits coins to our mobile app users for bring a different utility to the blockchain. Electroneum full miners earn the most coins and that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac computers. They bring the utility of blockchain administration and are rewarded with Electroneum coins. The mobile miners bring the utility of viral marketing to Electroneum and are awarded with a number (smaller) of Electroneum coins for doing so. It's done in a way that encourages app usage. We've essentially gamified the mining experience, making it appeal to mobile computer gamers (there are over 2 billion of them!).

Do u guys have a list which shows the hashrate of the top 10 popular smartphones so that the masses know approximately how much hash rate that they are going to get and it would be beneficial for this project. Just my 3 cents worth.
mscheerer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:37:26 PM

A question about 'mobile mining':

I understand from the whitepaper that it is just a simulated mining and I imagine that the coins you get for your 'mobile mining' have to come from
(A) a pool of pre-mined coins or
(B) someone has to mine them with 'real mining' (as in generation of new blocks and adding them to the chain) and distribute them to the mobile miners.
Is it A or B?

In case of A, is it the pool of unsold coins "bonus pool" in the whitepaper? What happens if you sell all of the pre-mined coins in the ICO?

In case of B: Who is doing that job? For how long ...
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

Thanks for the super detailed explanation!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

We know electroeum needs to be accessible to people mining on mobile phones. We all know the result so far, its horrible. They have figured out a way to do this by having a specialized algo and a processor. The people mining with their computers  cpu on the main algo will be powering the blockchain. This means it is still decentrailzed.

Some people may complain that it has a centralized componet to the mobile miners, but it doesnt bother me. Im here with what I see as cryptos first chance to really be taken to the masses. We see they have the tech innovation necessary to come thru on their claims to take mining a cryptocurrency to 2 billion users of mobile devices.

It also cant be cloned as easily, or the innovation stolen with it needing a central processor as well.

They are powerhouse marketers, and now that these guys have added gaming to it as well, they will easily penetrate the market with this.

You can say its not decentralized enough for you, but I think someone would be hard pressed to say this is going to lose you money buying in at $.0067.

With the app downloads reaching just 5 million users, which is low in that industry, it would have far above the amount of users as Bitcoin. This you bought for $.0067 and Bitcoin is valued at $4000++. There will be many LEVELS of those buying and selling as the price establishes itself, which call me crazy, but with:

A. An innovativation in cryptocurrency by being first to sucessfully take effectiive mining mobile.

B. Have the product finished at the time of crowdsale

C. Have top of the line, ultra rich, real world marketers behind it.

these things make it pretty hard NOT to go up.

Ive seen much, much more, done with way, way less here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: