Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH?  (Read 12828 times)
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

In my opinion BCH is a shitcoin.
If you get free BCH then it is free money.
Sell it and be very happy.
It is created because of greediness.
Everyone is so busy with Bitcoin
that no one is thinking of Bitcoin Cash now.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

I thought bitcoin (BTC) was volatile boy was I wrong its not until I got to use bitcoin cash (BCH) which seems to be every were and am not sure if this altcoin will survive considering we now have problem solving coins on the market which will receive more attention from here on out...if you have BCH hold and hope for the better if not buy another alt.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

In my opinion, Instead of investing on BCH, u should find other coins with a good project when ICO can go up quickly in the future.  Grin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

Just check how Bitcoin Cash is being mined. When the difficulty is high, almost nobody except ViaBTC is mining it and there is one block found every 2 - 4 hours. Then when the difficulty drops because of the low hash rate, all other miners jump in and rape it for quick profit, with block being found every 2 minutes or so. This is repeating over and over again. And the miners are just selling the easy-mined BCH instantly to buy BTC.
I'm pretty sure BCH will just slowly die over time.
It is very obvious to anyone that bitcoin cash has only been created to benefit the miners, this is why bitcoin cash has so little acceptance with the average user of bitcoin, if people actually thought that this was an honest attempt to create a new and better bitcoin then I think more people will use it, but since it is so obvious this is nothing more than a way to get money, most users do not bother with bitcoin cash.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:07:08 PM

Buy when everybody is dumping. I have picked up some BCH at 0.06. Expecting an easy double or triple from here. But let's see.

What's your target?
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

Wait at least until s2x hf

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:51:27 AM

I thought bitcoin (BTC) was volatile boy was I wrong its not until I got to use bitcoin cash (BCH) which seems to be every were and am not sure if this altcoin will survive considering we now have problem solving coins on the market which will receive more attention from here on out...if you have BCH hold and hope for the better if not buy another alt.
This is what many people think but as soon they begin to trade an altcoin they see that bitcoin movements are milder compared to any other altcoinn I have seen altcoins gaining 900% in a single day and losing 90% in the next, that is never going to happen to bitcoin for the simple reason that bitcoin has a huge user base compared to those altcoins.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Wait at least until s2x hf

totally agree. If you're intend to buy bitcoin cash,  you should wait until november. I believe The segwit2x hard fork will affect the price of bitcoin cash while the rumors says that, there would be a crash with bitcoin price while the segwit2x hard fork, And I thougt, the bitcoin cash would have an opportunity to rise back around $500 or even higher. Well, its just a speculation.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

In my opinion BCH is a shitcoin.
If you get free BCH then it is free money.
Sell it and be very happy.
It is created because of greediness.
Everyone is so busy with Bitcoin
that no one is thinking of Bitcoin Cash now.
This is what I think as well, if you got bitcoin cash for free in the airdrop sell them and be happy with your free money but there is no point in buying that coin, that coin is going to disappear eventually since no one is using such a coin, we all know that is just a copy of the original and as such the community is not going to adopt it as the true bitcoin.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:35:26 PM

I expect the real price of bch is 0.02btc

me two

JohnnyUranus

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

pumping again...
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

pumping again...

There has been a few bits and bobs propping up the price. One was Bitmain selling it's ASICS for BCH only, you can't use bitcoin anymore, forcing people to buy BCH in order to buy a miner.

The other is Bitpay hinting that it will enable BCH if segwit2x doesn't go through.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

Getting Bitcoin instead of Bitcoincash will be a much more sensible choice because bitcoin is constantly increasing

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

pumping again...

some wants prove that bitcoin cash  is better than bitcoin gold That's why we saw the last pump (from 300 usd ---600 usd ) But prices soon revert to their original value

Investment in bcc now  not good
JohnnyUranus

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:45 PM

Up and down we go. Makes for a nice trading possibility Smiley
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:47:04 PM

Interesting development with atomic swaps:

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/bitcoin-cash-now-part-atomic-swaps-industry/

Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:04 AM

Up and down we go. Makes for a nice trading possibility Smiley

That is right. And the long term trend is up.
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

BCH has no real use in my opinion and its price seems to be driven by the coreans. When they decide to sell the price will have a huge drop. So all in all i stay away from this coin.

Turkiwi

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:07:06 PM

BCH is definitely one of the beneficiaries from the cancelled fork. There was so much money flowing out of Bitcoin that BCH inevitably gained a big share of that, along with LTC. Now that the uncertainty of BTC continues, due to their block size, it would be wise to invest in alternatives, such as BCH and LTC, as they will be there when (if) Bitcoin fails. This of course won't happen 100%, but by beeing invested in LTC and BCH you are hedging yourself against potential losses. Things can go pretty bad if Bitcoin fails and people will look for alternative, even though it probably won't happen, there is always a possibilities. And having BCH is kinda of an insurance in case something like this happens.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

Advising other people is risky especially in such volatile environments.
Whatever you do never act as if it's the end of the world and proceed with irrational decisions.
Just do your homework and proceed accordingly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: