Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH?  (Read 12828 times)
cool kong

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:49:44 AM

In the short term, it should not be possible. Within two years, we should be able to reach 1000usd, and the price should reach 600usd in recent months. Hold eth expecting price increases.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:52:39 AM

If you could have buying then in large quantities,  you could have been a millionaire now in your local coins as bitcoin cash price went as high as $3,000 last three weeks. I think the simple things about investing into any altcoins is by buying low and sell high. I don't think you have any other simple process of investing into any coin including bitcoin cash than this.
caymanguy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

bch will go 2400 again Grin
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

Of course not buying BCH, BTC is pure bitcoin. In the long term BCH definitely has no BTC value, so I suggest buying BTC instead of BCH.
Dralarn

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

please do yourself a favor and don't buy any forked version of BTC especially BCH and BCG, they are really not worth it. Everyone is just trying to create a fork out of Bitcoin because BTC has a big user base and its the most popular cryptocurrency. They are basically taking advantage of that without offering anything significant of value in return. Non of these forked version offers some good enough to replace BTC, and even if they did, they are unlikely to even surpass BTC. The only candidate that could possible do so is a coin that does something completely different, like Ethereum for example. Ethereum was about to pass BTC at mid 2017 but that didn't happen for only about 8 billion or so. Does that mean it won't happen again? Probably not but we'll never know and only time will tell.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:25:15 AM

I want to give you my honest opinion about BCH.

To buy or not to buy, it really depends on you. Everything in the cryptocurrency world has high risks. Some may go up, others may go down. Look at Bitcoin right now, it has reached $10,000 today. Same thing goes to Ethereum, it's now almost $500. BCH is now at $1,600+, and I'm not really surprised of it's surge.

My only advice to you is that only invest what you could afford to lose, and never put all eggs in one basket.

I hope this makes sense to you now. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:30 AM

I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?

While I consider that unlikely, it still can happen.

I was just commenting this on another thread but I will flesh it out a bit more here.

The price SHOULD decline for the next few weeks to few months, start to level off around month 3 or 4, then if the community sees value in it, steadily climb(or it could be pumped up too since it is cheaper to do).

So the reason I say that is because the Supply is at an all time high. Imagine if all of a sudden there was double the amount of BTC available. What would happen?The Supply rose by a lot and is too much while the Demand is still the same. So the price very likely and SHOULD fall in the short term(until the demand/supply ratio balances better).

Does that make sense? It is a very simplistic view I agree, but one I think we should take in to consideration.

You ask whether to buy now or later? Be glad you didn't buy in when it was around 600 USD. Now it is about 280 USD. It should go lower for another few weeks at least.

If you really want to buy in, don't buy a lot, becuase you will be holding it for the short term and the mid term at least, at the most you will have to hold for years.

You seem unsure on your answer, we are talking about the EVE of bitcoin here, because BCH (BCC) to some are purely came from the chain of BTC, some people are saying that they are forking BTC because they cant control its price and by forking they it is getting doubled. But some famous guys in crypto are not considering BCH because they are saying that it has no identity. Some are spreading some hidden messages that BTC is the biggest scam in the world and BCH is the future and billionaires are controlling the price to take away billions of dollars. We expected these kinds of issues not just in the crypto world but on the real world too, guess that people like that (manipulating others through their power) is really everywhere, there are groaning on all sides.

First is that if you are a long term holder of BCC, never ever forget that a fork is 1:1, so if you have already sell your BCH then you're at the bad side, they are not nervous whether BTC will go up because some of them never sell their BCH.

Second is that BTC is the real crypto, if you're thinking that BTC will go down, you must be underestimating it. Hailes as a bert commodity in the crypto space, a 10k$ value is nothing if it has a global adoption.

Third is never ever forget the explanation of coindesk (correct me if I'm wrong) that these forks are the other way around, like gold, we already have barter, the silver, the oil and the fiat, still gold is expensive and everyone would like to buy it because its is precious and its characteristics are shining through the years. And BTC is the gold of the internet.

And in everything you are buying whether it is a BCC or other alts, only buy what you can afford to lose. Wink

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:35:23 AM

If you could have buying then in large quantities,  you could have been a millionaire now in your local coins as bitcoin cash price went as high as $3,000 last three weeks. I think the simple things about investing into any altcoins is by buying low and sell high. I don't think you have any other simple process of investing into any coin including bitcoin cash than this.
Yeah, bitcoin cash has shown some real progress since last three weeks and I highly appreciate that but for some reason that I am not very sure about still, Idon’t believe this altcoin.

However if someone would have bought some of it  few weeks ago then  definitely he would have made a lot of profit by now but the problem is people really don't believe bitcoin cash. Still Ethereum has more supporters than any other alternative coin.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:23:30 PM

Bitcoin Cash, +55% in one day, will it overcome Ethereum in total market cap?

akdperry

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:12 AM

isn't it kind of messed up that it just showed up on coinbase? I feel as though it should have been discussed and at least had a set date.   I have a feeling lots of ppl will be unhappy because it skyrocketed today.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:13 AM

better buy because of the BCH was good this time. the increase of the BCH is currently very high and even almost reached 100% of the price in advance.
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:42:52 AM

Bitcoin Cash, +55% in one day, will it overcome Ethereum in total market cap?

doubtful.  But I find speculation fascinating.  at least with stocks, there are reasons why a stock shifts.  mergers, acquisitions, companies buying each other, new products, the list goes on.  crypto functions differently.  it's wild, but it has treated me well in the last 2 years!
schwifty

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

This things easy for short term trading IMO
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

This things easy for short term trading IMO

If you bought later last year, you might lose some dollar. But if you keep for the long time, you might be rewarded greatly.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

I would highly recommend you to immediately buy BCH now. BCH has great potential for the future to have a high value. The BCH movement is now very good, its value is growing beyond the ETH tile. You will be very lucky if you buy and invest BCH in the long term.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

I would highly recommend you to immediately buy BCH now. BCH has great potential for the future to have a high value. The BCH movement is now very good, its value is growing beyond the ETH tile. You will be very lucky if you buy and invest BCH in the long term.

Many people speculate this coin too much and some says bch is more of a pump and dump scheme type of coin because its been always gone thru a lot of manipulation by whales and other big people behind it. many people say that bch has a lot of supporters , so overall that sums up that bch is more likely to be a profitable type of coin. bch is a must have coin for every traders and investors in order to have a solid portfolio.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
I except Bitcoin Cash to trade around 0.4 one a time this year.

This coin can be moved by massive market makers.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

I like to say that your friends are totally yours to invest, I have recently heard that BitcoinCash sponsored a soccer team. This news may make the BCH more recognizable, but be careful when investing.

dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

BUY !
Ratio to BTC is extreme value which won't be seen again!
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

I advise not to buy it.
I have a reason for you not to buy it.
My reasoning is that BCH emerged from fork events from the old BTC. A fork is an event that occurs in blockchain Bitcoin when the Bitcoin development team wants to change the new features of the coin programming system.
BCH still not much transacted. Liquidity is considered small and difficult to trade. But over time, BCH is now a lot of people who know and used as a means of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: