Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Buy BCH or not to Buy BCH?  (Read 12827 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

like most of the members say on twitter and reddit it is better to stay away from bitcoincash there will be lot of speculation and dump happening on that coin

I am also on the side of those people, who prefer to stay away from Bitcoin Cash. Honestly, sometimes it seems to me that it is the big bubble. I should better invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum plus ADA, and TRON.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I advise not to buy it.
I have a reason for you not to buy it.
My reasoning is that BCH emerged from fork events from the old BTC. A fork is an event that occurs in blockchain Bitcoin when the Bitcoin development team wants to change the new features of the coin programming system.
BCH still not much transacted. Liquidity is considered small and difficult to trade. But over time, BCH is now a lot of people who know and used as a means of investment.

but if we could make a profit from bch, then we should buy right now before the price increase and no one will know that bitcoin is not worth to buy. I think we can use so many chances as we can to make a profit and we can use bch too if we want but we need to research more if we want to buy more bch. I think if one coin can increase high in the past, that coin can also increase higher in the past if the project has a good dev and good team because they want to make sure that their coin will stay for a long time.
I agree with you if there is a option of making money or profit from a coin i will go for it.From speculative perspective we can make money from Bitcoin cash because it creates lots of hypes.
Youtubers and many bloggers always promote bitcoin cash over Bitcoin and lots of store are also accepting BCH now.But from ethical perspective i have different opinion on Bitcoin cash.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

I advise not to buy it.
I have a reason for you not to buy it.
My reasoning is that BCH emerged from fork events from the old BTC. A fork is an event that occurs in blockchain Bitcoin when the Bitcoin development team wants to change the new features of the coin programming system.
BCH still not much transacted. Liquidity is considered small and difficult to trade. But over time, BCH is now a lot of people who know and used as a means of investment.

but if we could make a profit from bch, then we should buy right now before the price increase and no one will know that bitcoin is not worth to buy. I think we can use so many chances as we can to make a profit and we can use bch too if we want but we need to research more if we want to buy more bch. I think if one coin can increase high in the past, that coin can also increase higher in the past if the project has a good dev and good team because they want to make sure that their coin will stay for a long time.

not to buy bch. i dont like fork coins. bch is hyped now. i guess after a while it wil go to under 100, like fall of bcn

but in daily trade you can earn good from bch

for me, although it is a fork coin, as long as I can take the profit from the bch, then I will still buy and sell bch and I guess that is a good profit for me and I can search and makes another profit. I agree with you that for daily trade, we can earn good profit from bch and I think we can do this over and over because bch still good to trade and the movements in the market are pretty good so I am sure that the profit will bigger.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

What do you guys think buy or not buy?
I think you should buy some BCH coins now. BCH coin prices are still low and if you can have them in large quantities. You can endure for years, surely you will get many benefits from the coins you hold.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

I see BCH price is around 0.094 BTC at time of writing. I am considering to buy some. I hope the price will raise because of all the media attention.

I think you should buy some BCH coins now. BCH coin prices are still low and if you can have them in large quantities. You can endure for years, surely you will get many benefits from the coins you hold.

As investors, they said that you need to diversity your portfolio so it makes sense to get on board with this so called original Bitcoin now. But if you are looking that it can grow at big as bitcoin then better not put to much expectations about it.

Just remember who are the people behind and the total sentiments of the community about this coin. But its better to invest while it is still below $1K and then take profits later, and treat them as alt coins as well, pump-and-dump so you better be careful as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Now the price of BCH has fallen dramatically, you can say now is a good time to buy for a long time. Coin perspective
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

No, buy the coin with the best utility. Right now, Bitcoin Cash is by far better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is clogged with high fees and slow transaction times.

This is only getting worse as the cartel that does development is refusing to scale the block size and does not seem to care about Bitcoin being a means of exchange at all.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

it's all up to you if you want to buy it you can just and so this time BCH has decreased and has not gone up then than that if you want to buy altcoin BCH you can buy it now before BCH price back to a stable price because I know the coins it has a high price

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

I think those who believe it to be easy are thinking all they have to do is buy BTC or an alt, wait a year, and then be a millionare.
Although yes, there are possible situations where that may happen (if you put in like 50k usd at the start and did absolutely nothing and waited).
But we all know, that is actually hard.
You get excited and start buying up all kinds of things.
You get scared and start selling.  Undecided Undecided
Luwonder

Activity: 62
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

when the BCH has more usage, it is good to buy that.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

I will not buy bitcoin cash becaus i do not trust this fork.
I hope that's the right decision but i prefer to stay with bitcoin.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

like most of the members say on twitter and reddit it is better to stay away from bitcoincash there will be lot of speculation and dump happening on that coin

I am also on the side of those people, who prefer to stay away from Bitcoin Cash. Honestly, sometimes it seems to me that it is the big bubble. I should better invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum plus ADA, and TRON.

I also do not understand those guys that are very excited about Bitcoin Cash, This bubble will finally burst. That is why there is no reason to invest in it.
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

To buy Bitcoin Cash now does not make any sense, since Bitcoin will soon launch Lightning Network and the transaction speed will be much higher than that of BCH.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

Just like for many other altcoins, there are big price expectations for bitcoin cash too. I think it can reach good prices in the future, but my choice would be ethereum or neo instead of bch.
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Bitcoin Cash is one of the best coins and is now on the list of 5 best coins so I recommend Bitcoin Cash on your portfolio, now all coin prices including BCH prices are still low so this is a good opportunity to buy BCH at a low price
Luwonder

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

I will not buy bitcoin cash becaus i do not trust this fork.
I hope that's the right decision but i prefer to stay with bitcoin.

That could be a bad decision if the BCH also implement the smart contract and side chain.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

dont buy bch.

buy only btc until it will come up to 10000 dollars. after this level you can pass other coins.
Luwonder

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

dont buy bch.

buy only btc until it will come up to 10000 dollars. after this level you can pass other coins.

I thought the BCH has big block size and transaction fee is lower. That could attract more users?
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

Feel free to buy BCH, which is the strongest forked coin, it is related to the king, very optimistic coins. The more expensive the bitcoin is, the better the bitcoin cash will be.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

What happened to bitcoin for sure bitcoin cash will be affected are benefits if the bitcoin price increase . But they have some people like me before think that bitcoin cash is the next bitcoin but i am probably wrong because it is only replica bitcoin and if bitcoin cash they also . It's up to you if you want to buy bitcoin cash or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: