Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

Did anyone see the demo of our decentraland environment yet?
I'm very curious to see what we can build with this Movement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

I was thinking of something...
Shouldn't we stack all the -70% guys who haven't voted yet at the end of the spreadsheet?

So active participant can get the good slots in the airdrop and TAO will be distributed to people that are active to the community?

The place in the spreadsheet don't affect to the amount of tokens. So there are no good or bad slots.

Wink
DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:35:37 AM

Shouldn't we stack all the -70% guys who haven't voted yet at the end of the spreadsheet?

So active participant can get the good slots in the airdrop and TAO will be distributed to people that are active to the community?

The place in the spreadsheet don't affect to the amount of tokens. So there are no good or bad slots.

the bonus structure let members vote for the bonus structure.
IE : 10% for 500 1st members.

Once the second vote is finished bonus will get distributed according to the votes.
So token amount will be modificated by the vote...

1st slots are therefore better.

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:49:32 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 01:10:58 PM by instacalm

Nice, I'm #157

I contacted MovementAI offering to participate in development work.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Nice, I'm #157 Wink

Looking forward to contributing more, I see that the website hasn't been released yet.

I contacted MovementAI offering to participate in development work.

Really fine! Would you like to build the website or do you have any other idea?
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

I see what you mean by good slots. Assuming consensus is reached and top 300 are to be giving bonus, then those would be termed 'good spots' but it would still be unfair to the -70% participants who currently fill those positions because they infact are early birds. -70% is sufficient deduction.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

so guys, who will explain me about this activity? there is 0.5 1 and more. it this given for writing in this topic or retwitting on twitter?
cause i didnt find explanation for this in this topic, hope someone will tell me, thx

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:25:33 PM

how  come my vote is not updated in the spreadsheet... i voted... Huh

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

Here you can find the answer to your question below.

so guys, who will explain me about this activity? there is 0.5 1 and more. it this given for writing in this topic or retwitting on twitter?
cause i didnt find explanation for this in this topic, hope someone will tell me, thx

hi all !!!
how to participate and become more active to get more airdrop and spread THE DAO to the world?

to tell you the truth, I don't understand either.

Dropper is not the dev but a BOT.

You can contribute by posting relevant information in this thread, answering questions, participating in discussions, creating graphics/translations/video's, promoting etc.
Basically everything that is of any use to the community could count towards your activity.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I see what you mean by good slots. Assuming consensus is reached and top 300 are to be giving bonus, then those would be termed 'good spots' but it would still be unfair to the -70% participants who currently fill those positions because they infact are early birds. -70% is sufficient deduction.

You got it right at translating what i was meaning by good spots.

I counted 192 participant flagged with -70% in the 566 first places. this is not reporting to all participant below that # because the spreadsheet hasn't been updated past this point.

I still don't get the point for these nearly 200 people who urge to apply as an early bird to a DAO that is governed by themselves but won't vote at the 2 first mandatory votes in said DAO history.

I believe the Movement rewards activity and participation. In the future we all will have to vote to make the DAO alive and active. What's the point in giving extra rewards to people that won't participate? Locking up TAO instead of giving them to people who will use them to fuel the Movement?

I don't speak about that to penalize more those who didn't vote (they are nearly 75 in the 200 first spots that's a lot even for early birds...) i believe -70% is a fair penalty for them but what about those who came just after them, who participates, being active and contributing and won't earn extra TAO for their actvity because the early spots are full of true idlers. (idlers who have voted are not concerned...)

I am at #452 for now... i am not talking about all of this to get a better spot... i really don't mind but i find it unfair for active people of the community that won't be rewarded because some lazy peeps just took the place 1st and is doing absolutely nothing...

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:03:23 PM

how  come my vote is not updated in the spreadsheet... i voted... Huh

It takes some time to update. Another reason could be that you made a mistake with the syntax so that the bot can not process your message.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

I counted 192 participant flagged with -70% in the 566 first places. this is not reporting to all participant below that # because the spreadsheet hasn't been updated past this point.

I still don't get the point for these nearly 200 people who urge to apply as an early bird to a DAO that is governed by themselves but won't vote at the 2 first mandatory votes in said DAO history.

I believe the Movement rewards activity and participation. In the future we all will have to vote to make the DAO alive and active. What's the point in giving extra rewards to people that won't participate? Locking up TAO instead of giving them to people who will use them to fuel the Movement?

I don't speak about that to penalize more those who didn't vote (they are nearly 75 in the 200 first spots that's a lot even for early birds...) i believe -70% is a fair penalty for them but what about those who came just after them, who participates, being active and contributing and won't earn extra TAO for their actvity because the early spots are full of true idlers. (idlers who have voted are not concerned...)

I am at #452 for now... i am not talking about all of this to get a better spot... i really don't mind but i find it unfair for active people of the community that won't be rewarded because some lazy peeps just took the place 1st and is doing absolutely nothing...

I totally agree with you. I was quite sure this was obvious. It's better to give a reward to the active members rather than lazy members or to the active newcomers as a bounty, but we have not to forget that we set up a vote about that and it needs that the most agree. Important is that all is legit.
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:11:59 PM

hi all !!!
how to participate and become more active to get more airdrop and spread THE DAO to the world?

to tell you the truth, I don't understand either.

Dropper is not the dev but a BOT.

You can contribute by posting relevant information in this thread, answering questions, participating in discussions, creating graphics/translations/video's, promoting etc.
Basically everything that is of any use to the community could count towards your activity.
why you can use a bot for bitcointalk, dropper write some few post on this thread and dont think bot can write any comment , anyway just another fews days and the distributions will start
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

Did anyone see the demo of our decentraland environment yet?
I'm very curious to see what we can build with this Movement.

At the moment it's not available for public but soon OP will announce the plan when they will make this happen I hope this will be game changer innovation. The whole community excited about this movement when they will become part of this journey.
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

I totally agree with you. I was quite sure this was obvious. It's better to give a reward to the active members rather than lazy members or to the active newcomers as a bounty, but we have not to forget that we set up a vote about that and it needs that the most agree. Important is that all is legit.

Maybe I'm missing something, but active members are rewarded by increasing their activity levels. If you check the OP example which I will post below, a very active newbie member can earn almost 2x  more than a junior member.
compare an idle newbie to a contributor newbie.. the idle one gets only 10% of what the active one does:

This Junior Participant's Activity has been rated as a Mover (1) for being active on Bitcointalk:

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 1.75)) * (1) =  ~1714 TAO

The below Participant signed up as a Newbie and idled, never participated in any Vote:

For the latter, minus 70% Activity Penalty is applied as follows.

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 2)) * (0.5 - 70%)  =  ~225 TAO

The below Newbie Participant became a Contributor by participating in Translation work on the website. What would he get?

(3,000,000 TAO / (1000 * 2)) * (1.75) =  ~2625 TAO

However, going forward I believe after the airdrop, the community can decide how we distribute TAO based on activity. This will be done by the community. Most likely those inactive members will dump their tokens (which aren't going to be much in the first place as seen above.)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:55:30 PM

0.5 is for the people that signed up for the airdrop and then idled and didn't vote, 1 is for the people that voted and stayed active, I'm not quite sure what makes you 1.5

FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

0.5 is for the people that signed up for the airdrop and then idled and didn't vote, 1 is for the people that voted and stayed active, I'm not quite sure what makes you 1.5

You can find what you are looking for below. I also explained a few posts up how they are increased.

🗝 How many TAO can I get?

{(3,000,000 TAO / (ΔTotal * Δrank)) * (Δactivity + boni)}

Where Δ = Founding Member

Bitcointalk Ranks:

Rank = Newbie 2, Junior 1.75, Member 1.5, Full Member 1, Senior Member 0.9, Hero 0.8, Legendary 0.7
// Decreasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

Movement Activity:

Activity = Idler 0.5, Mover 1, Contributor 1.75, Ambassador 2, Developer 3
// Increasing numbers: higher reward in TAO

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but active members are rewarded by increasing their activity levels. If you check the OP example which I will post below, a very active newbie member can earn almost 2x  more than a junior member.
compare an idle newbie to a contributor newbie.. the idle one gets only 10% of what the active one does:

This Junior Participant's Activity has been rated as a Mover (1) for being active on Bitcointalk:

The below Participant signed up as a Newbie and idled, never participated in any Vote:

The below Newbie Participant became a Contributor by participating in Translation work on the website. What would he get?

However, going forward I believe after the airdrop, the community can decide how we distribute TAO based on activity. This will be done by the community. Most likely those inactive members will dump their tokens (which aren't going to be much in the first place as seen above.)

I completly agree that the idlers shouldnt be rewarded with early bird bonus... I think we should find a consensus for the vote ( excluding these idlers ) and then vote all together to finish vote 2...

I would propose something like:

30% for first 100 ( excluding idlers from the list )
20% from 100 to 300 ( excluding idlers from the list )
10% from 300 to 700 ( excluding idlers from the list )

of course this is just an idea feel free to change the values, has long has we reach a consensus quickly...

Edit Instead of removing the idlers form the list we could just move them down spots so they get concentrated at the bottom 10% reward ( just a thought )
DarkTrollCoin

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:02:35 PM

I completly agree that the idlers shouldnt be rewarded with early bird bonus... I think we should find a consensus for the vote ( excluding these idlers ) and then vote all together to finish vote 2...

I would propose something like:

30% for first 100 ( excluding idlers from the list )
20% from 100 to 300 ( excluding idlers from the list )
10% from 300 to 700 ( excluding idlers from the list )

of course this is just an idea feel free to change the values, has long has we reach a consensus quickly...

Edit Instead of removing the idlers form the list we could just move them down spots so they get concentrated at the bottom 10% reward ( just a thought )

that's what i was submitting... move the -70% at the bottom of the list...
I have no concerns about idlers that vote... they have gained a legitimate spot in the spreadsheet. they deserve it so don't touch them.

My concern is really just about those who don't vote. (those who are already penalized by 70%)
I don't want to be mean or rude with anybody but i really think we shouldn't reward those who don't vote.

IE :

They are ~195 in this case among the 566 first participant...
That would represent 195*~225 TAO = 43875 TAO locked in those idlers accounts if we stop at 566 participants bonus structure.

Maybe it's not a big problem as this would represent 1.46% of total TAO.
Ok i'm assuming they will never come again and this is more unlikely to happen but... never knows.

I don't own the truth i just want to debate this with the community.

btcnoob85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Concerning the change of the list I don't agree.
It would appear as changing of rules after the game started.
But if an additional vote is needed to decide on this question I will vote.
I have the feeling, that just a debate will bring nothing.
@Dropper, is it possible to vote on the slots of idle participants?

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: