Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262687 times)
JHB3

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:02:31 PM

hello,

can someone give me a heads-up on the current development status?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

now that community activity is on the rise I'm more and more motivated to participate more actively as well Smiley It also makes a lot more sense to post here as many-faceted discussions are beginning to emerge because posting simply for the sake of posting is not what I do or want anyone to do

Yooo! Welcome to The Movement, pallas, and all the others that are being invited! Thanks to SlowGrowth for inviting a cool fellow and thanks to all who're active in & for our community! I guess it's always a good idea for us to try and chat with Dropper/M.AI to ask them questions and show our support, and I expect they will get in touch with us regarding where dev and other help might be required or appreciated. In the recent post they emphasized again that the nature of this DAO is the absence of one central leader who dictates the future but that the original project founder's focus is to "supply the fundamental infrastructure". Albeit a little slow at times I now believe this might very well be so on purpose to allow the community to get to know each other and kickstart the organization process? I sure understand now that we have the power to do cool stuff together, we don't and shouldn't just wait for things to happen. I hope the devs will stick around for a long time to help set the course, but it would be stupid to assume that they want to stop influencing this project anyway, we all are looking forward to shaping our own part to create a great and dynamic whole right?

I have also made a choice who I'd like to invite and I got in touch with that person. He's a very talented designer and photographer (but also very busy with life) - I hope I'll get his reply and hopefully confirmation soon Cool

Thank you EverGrow! Its an honor to be a part of this Movement and be around so many talented people! I agree with you, maybe Dropper/MovementAI could tell the community how devs, that are Founding Members can help at this initial stage.

" Albeit a little slow at times I now believe this might very well be so on purpose to allow the community to get to know each other and kickstart the organization process? " Yes i think soo too... The POWER of this Movement rests in its Members and what they can produce together of value.

" I have also made a choice who I'd like to invite and I got in touch with that person. He's a very talented designer and photographer (but also very busy with life) - I hope I'll get his reply and hopefully confirmation soon Cool " Great news! Hope he will come soon introduce himself Wink Thank you for inviting another talented individual to our Movement

Awesome work SlowG, And welcome Pallas to the Movement DAO. As I recall every active genesis member can invite only 1 friend. So incase you need help inviting your designer friend, I won't mind inviting him as my choice after I look through some of his work, as my initial choice is 100% busy with another promising project. I chose not to invite just any friends, rather I want people that can actually contribute.

If anyone else knows a talented designer and wants them in, as long as I haven't invited anyone yet, I wont mind inviting them.

Cheers!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

Here is the: Bounty Hunters Sphere for the [DAO] 🚂 The Movement
You are free to discuss!

We founding members can keep aside some of our TAO for bounties to increase more awareness through twitter, facebook n sig marketing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Heard that soon there will be a distribution of tokens. I will be able to buy more to increase my position and to have more importance in the voting.
btcnoob85

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

hello,

can someone give me a heads-up on the current development status?

You can invite a friend with member status or higher ( just look one page back to see the notification from Dropper).
You can join GitHub and express you support to the meeting point in decentraland (check the notifications from dropper).

... We are waiting for the token distribution...

░▒▓▓▒░ THE MOVEMENT DAO |  UNSTOPPABLE ORGANIZATION ░▒▓▓▒░
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:52 PM

Join on slack but we are not many people there, we need to build strong community for this project, any news about the distributions when will start?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

Join on slack but we are not many people there, we need to build strong community for this project, any news about the distributions when will start?

I suppose we will need to invite the rest of the 170 members first
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:37:13 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 09:01:00 PM by testadimerlo

now that community activity is on the rise I'm more and more motivated to participate more actively as well Smiley It also makes a lot more sense to post here as many-faceted discussions are beginning to emerge because posting simply for the sake of posting is not what I do or want anyone to do

Yooo! Welcome to The Movement, pallas, and all the others that are being invited! Thanks to SlowGrowth for inviting a cool fellow and thanks to all who're active in & for our community! I guess it's always a good idea for us to try and chat with Dropper/M.AI to ask them questions and show our support, and I expect they will get in touch with us regarding where dev and other help might be required or appreciated. In the recent post they emphasized again that the nature of this DAO is the absence of one central leader who dictates the future but that the original project founder's focus is to "supply the fundamental infrastructure". Albeit a little slow at times I now believe this might very well be so on purpose to allow the community to get to know each other and kickstart the organization process? I sure understand now that we have the power to do cool stuff together, we don't and shouldn't just wait for things to happen. I hope the devs will stick around for a long time to help set the course, but it would be stupid to assume that they want to stop influencing this project anyway, we all are looking forward to shaping our own part to create a great and dynamic whole right?

I have also made a choice who I'd like to invite and I got in touch with that person. He's a very talented designer and photographer (but also very busy with life) - I hope I'll get his reply and hopefully confirmation soon Cool

Thank you EverGrow! Its an honor to be a part of this Movement and be around so many talented people! I agree with you, maybe Dropper/MovementAI could tell the community how devs, that are Founding Members can help at this initial stage.

" Albeit a little slow at times I now believe this might very well be so on purpose to allow the community to get to know each other and kickstart the organization process? " Yes i think soo too... The POWER of this Movement rests in its Members and what they can produce together of value.

" I have also made a choice who I'd like to invite and I got in touch with that person. He's a very talented designer and photographer (but also very busy with life) - I hope I'll get his reply and hopefully confirmation soon Cool " Great news! Hope he will come soon introduce himself Wink Thank you for inviting another talented individual to our Movement

Awesome work SlowG, And welcome Pallas to the Movement DAO. As I recall every active genesis member can invite only 1 friend. So incase you need help inviting your designer friend, I won't mind inviting him as my choice after I look through some of his work, as my initial choice is 100% busy with another promising project. I chose not to invite just any friends, rather I want people that can actually contribute.

If anyone else knows a talented designer and wants them in, as long as I haven't invited anyone yet, I wont mind inviting them.

Cheers!

Same here. I prefer not to  invite anyone rather than someone who does not bring any added value. I hope everyone understands how important this opportunity is to involve tech or designer skilled people!
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:00:35 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 09:56:36 PM by AdobeWriter

Same here. I prefer not to  invite anyone rather than someone who does not bring any added value. I hope everyone understands how important this opportunity is to involve tech or designer skilled people.

Same here Sad

I only have one friend in BTT who has the required forum rank to join and he's the one who invited me to join The Movement back in August, so he's on the list already. Maybe I'll keep my eyes out for people who ask about how to join on this thread. There's usually plenty of them, but I suspect that most of these are just moonkids and dumpers. What's worse is that they often react absolutely inadequately like a few people from the participants list we've already seen start behaving in a hostile way towards The Movement just because the distribution hasn't happened yet or because they failed to vote and got hit with -70%.

Not before the 31st of this month. The opportunity for inviting new members to The Movement ends then, and afterwards I suspect the final audit will take place. Also better join Telegram. There's more people there as far as I've heard.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:18 PM

I know devs are keeping to tell that it will take time to develop the project. I respect their dedication in the project, but as what I know right now, Time is very important in the market along with the quality product. There are lots of projects with same concepts with VR and already collected enough funds to make it possible. I just wish DAO will also make things possible even without Crowdfunding. Kudos to the Team!

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

Cheers!

Same here. I prefer not to  invite anyone rather than someone who does not bring any added value. I hope everyone understands how important this opportunity is to involve tech or designer skilled people!

This is also my choice. I will not invite anyone only because he/she is my friend if they cannot contribute significantly to the Movement.  I also think that invitations should not be part of each member's activity determination so that there is no incentive for invitations with no real value.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:49:15 PM

Hi, guys! I have a question. I increase my member rank. Should I write a PM to devs or it will be counted automatical?
I personally think you should send a message to MovementAI but I'm not entirely sure, could also be happening automatically - however apparently not instantly. Just yesterday I witnessed rank changes on the sheet

About the change of rank I wrote here MovementAI
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:53:36 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 11:57:14 PM by somacoin

Read the updates, cheers. Good!  Long post incoming, take a deep breath Grin

Well... As I understand it after reading the post several times: we can invite one new participant each ~ as long as we are Mover rank or higher ~ but we are not rewarded with more tokens for that as the inviter. If we invite the right people right from the beginning, though, it is my view that we all are rewarded in the long run as this helps to facilitate good decision making and smarter development which in turn means a more valuable Movement.
This way we have the opportunity to open a door for more skilled participants who're interested to join and allow them (the invitees) to become founding members like we gladly are ourselves.
Curious how many invitations will be made until the end of the invitation program, I suppose that max cap of 170 won't be reached - and more so I'm curious how many will be stupid enough to try to invite their own alt and get banned as a result. And then, even more, which new and valuable faces I will be able to greet and may get greeted back. I already see participants with whom I would fancy becoming friends

I believe that I completely understand the point of view of vini and testa and everybody else who will refrain from inviting just about anybody. It's a no-brainer that we should only invite friends/online buddies of whom we know or believe that they understand (or will quickly understand) the Movement and are looking forward to contributing -> Can not say the same about most 0.5-70% applicants because they, obviously, are only interested in getting the tokens (gladly just a small share) and will most likely never participate in our DAO. This is not an issue though as the majority of them (my guess) will enjoy selling quickly whereas others who understand what's being built will enjoy scooping up their tokens (and become more wealthy over time?).

Personally I'm interested the very most in the future VR/Decentraland/Greenpoint part of this project than that upcoming token distribution itself, it's crucial, sure, but by far not the only relevant part if you realize the ambitious and thought-out plan that is behind all this. A nice side-effect is that I now fully see that the usual airdrops are created only for enrichment of their creators, how boring. I don't know about you but the more I re-read the Whitepaper it grows on me what is the very vision. Also, SPHERES mean that somebody can create their own area of expertise/interest and incentivize whatever is happening within that area. E.g. If I'm a 3D artist I could create a sphere for 3D VR development and become someone who incentivizes others to build with me and pay them TAO, for example! Fun!
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:52:19 PM

sometimes i just dont understand where we are moving

Finally someone with some sparkle of insight. Smiley
Don't worry bro, you're not alone! Nobody knows, just like in real life, but more intense.

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:08:18 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 09:08:45 AM by somacoin

sometimes i just dont understand where we are moving

I think it's particularly confusing for many because we (crypto folks on Bitcointalk) are used to wait and listen to the project's bosses and sometimes even dictators (who we call devs) to tell us what will happen next and what we can do and can't do. And we follow them if we decide to do so because this is basically the only power we have. Here in this completely different model we must make use of our own reason because everybody is given the power to create and decide together. This, of course, is not for everybody, and this is the meaning of a Decentralized Autonomous Organization as I grasp it. Where we are moving in terms of ideals is outlined in the whitepaper (or vision paper) but how we are moving is up to you, and me, and all of us. The basic structure is outlined, I re-read it several times, everybody should give it a try https://github.com/MovementDAO/Whitepaper/raw/master/The%20Movement%20DAO%20Whitepaper%20V1.pdf
Some quotes to give a good idea in about 1 minute:
Today, people from all around the world have access to the internet, allowing anyone to potentially interact, cooperate, and create. Decentralized blockchain technology can be utilized to facilitate new opportunities for connecting with fellow humans, allowing friendship across cultures to be made and enhanced.
... guided by the vision of creating valuable environments and sustainable networks.
The Movement aims at building bridges between existing forms of organizations,
be it social groups or full-fledged non-government organizations, and decentralized blockchain technology.
The Movement is establishing a virtual meeting point for participants to interact and create.
Greenpoint is a place where people can meet, new organizations can be created, and existing organizations can connect.
The Movement, in essence, is not for profit but for people.
...aims at providing a breeding ground for new ways of social collaboration
... for the advancement of cross-cultural and transnational human interaction in conjunction with blockchain technology. It is a decentralized organization that can evolve freely.
Make new friends and create value.
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:19:53 AM

what is Spheres? and how to join it?
I find to be active,must join the Spheres,but not find where is the Spheres?
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

koang

Activity: 2394
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

Here is the: Bounty Hunters Sphere for the [DAO] 🚂 The Movement
You are free to discuss!

We founding members can keep aside some of our TAO for bounties to increase more awareness through twitter, facebook n sig marketing.

Good idea, Bounty Program does require funds. so that people interested to join.
I would gladly contribute some TAOtoken I would get to support the Bounty Program.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

I think it will make the addition of pallas, DAO this project better development, because since XCN developers disappear, pallas took over it, and managed to solve the problems of XCN wallet, I believe that he was sufficient development experience in this field, as a fan of cryptocurrency, I thank pasllas solve many problems for everyone.
Abrahamtt

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:27:37 AM

This voyage activity is very popular and there are so many people following it
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: