Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262687 times)
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

Desperately waiting for the bounty campaign Smiley
Allow everyone to get in and earn TaO!

When we will be able to, we can vote on that

Cheers, friend! 🍻
There is a cooperative nature in humans
We can dream and hope ~ and we can work on our dreams and hopes together
Earning for creating value and supporting friendship sounds like a definite win-win

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:24:38 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 04:49:37 PM by Decentralix

I think something is stopping this unstoppable movement, I have read anything from the developer for days, this doesn't speak well for a project especially new one like this, that need community support to growth and stand out in the crowd

I think part of the reason that things are slow is the distribution as free airdrop combined with a give-me-for-free-do-nothing mindset of some people that comes with that. For this reason I actually dislike airdrops similar to as how I dislike ICO. I for one want to contribute but I am not on the genesis list. This project IS mainly the community unlike a lot of crypto projects. AJ (no offense!) for example is on the genesis list but doesnt wanna contribute other than fud (it seems).
So I expect this will change once tokens are distributed and there is a huge bounty campaign. Then the ones really deeply interested come in and actually shape the DAO rather than wait for their free enrichment and complain. Anyhow I see a core community already, to you I can only say I am one of you. You got my support all the way. Would of course love to be or have been a genesis founder because I think I understand what this is all about here Smiley vote me in?WinkWink

On top of that I would also like to see more direct info and encouragement from the dev*s, just like I like contributions from the community as a whole. Fuel the movement!

DarkTrollCoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:37:03 PM

I think part of the reason that things are slow is the distribution as free airdrop combined with a give-me-for-free-do-nothing mindset of some people that comes with that. For this reason I actually dislike airdrops similar to as how I dislike ICO. I for one want to contribute but I am not on the genesis list. This project IS mainly the community unlike a lot of crypto projects. AJ (no offense!) for example is on the genesis list but doesnt wanna contribute other than fud (it seems).
So I expect this will change once tokens are distributed and there is a huge bounty campaign. Then the ones really deeply interested come in and actually shape the DAO rather than wait for their free enrichment and complain. Anyhow I see a core community already, to you I can only say I am one of you. You got my support all the way. Would of course love to be or have been a genesis founder because I think I understand what this is all about here Smiley vote me in?WinkWink

On top of that I would also like to see more direct info and encouragement from the dev*s, just like I like contributions from the community as a whole. Fuel the movement!

I was trying to find a good formulation along with explanations and everything, but it took too long...

- I like this post -

Grin

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=22351548}

Show Your Support

As laid out in the whitepaper we will be building a meeting point in the open virtual reality world.

Every founding member, as well as anyone interested, can help get us started.

If you haven't already create an account on Github and head over to

https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8

You can like our proposal, add it to your favorites, and/or comment.

If you would like to get your support counted as activity please make sure that you use the same username
as on the spreadsheet OR send a private message to MovementAI with your details; subject: Greenpoint.

Thank you very much for your continued interest and support!

Done. I love how this is shaping up. Long live DAO Movement

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

wow, now I see some token allocation for every participants. while waiting for it to be completed, mind to ask what comes next after the distribution phase? movement should have direction  Wink

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:01:01 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 07:20:56 PM by cjmoles

Where are we on this list? https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues?page=1&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen I would like to purchase/bid on some parcels next to our district. I think we are going to be the most organized district in Decetraland ---> We have a huge head start!

EDIT: Found it https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

Is there any news, when will start distribution of this tokens, and where will be first listed, on ether delta?

I would assume etherdelta ... I think you can trade any token on etherdelta as long as you have the contract address, thats why the drop down menu has "other" listed at the very bottom ... anybody?

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

GPU Mining Sphere on Slack:

https://goo.gl/WcjGSj

hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:54:00 PM

It's nice to see the coin estimates being added to the spreadsheet already. The distribution of tokens will start soon. Very good.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Is there any news, when will start distribution of this tokens, and where will be first listed, on ether delta?

I would assume etherdelta ... I think you can trade any token on etherdelta as long as you have the contract address, thats why the drop down menu has "other" listed at the very bottom ... anybody?

Yes, if you want to trade it on ED then you just use the contract address in the URL: https://etherdelta.com/#0x6ec3b3dd8c9676e2098666f5a58968ba83542d08-ETH

Recommend to use MetaMask.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:37:52 PM

Your post has something special! What kind of bounty would you propose? Welcome!
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:12:58 PM

Your post has something special! What kind of bounty would you propose? Welcome!

I agree... has far has im concerned ( even if i have to do it by myself ) i will make sure we create opportunities for new interested members to join us! Welcome we are all one Wink
seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

We are on the first week of October, so I guess the airdrop will take place soon.
I see some calculations of the airdropped coins on some participants addresses on the spreadsheet, good sign:)

We need to be more active.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:54:00 PM

I can't find the instruction of funneltoken here for airdrop can somebody tell me?

koang

Activity: 2394
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

I can't find the instruction of funneltoken here for airdrop can somebody tell me?

You are wrong Tread,buddy. This Tread [DAO] 🚂 The Movement | Unstoppable Organization, not Tread funneltoken

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:51:08 AM

this is good progress.

soon we may hear news from Dropper and plan the next steps  Cool
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:24:15 AM

We are on the first week of October, so I guess the airdrop will take place soon.
I see some calculations of the airdropped coins on some participants addresses on the spreadsheet, good sign:)

After airdrop will be more activities, for sure
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

i think so, also because tokens will come with some sort of plan, or at least they will allow the members to give weight to the decisions and we make a plan together.  Cool
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

i think so, also because tokens will come with some sort of plan, or at least they will allow the members to give weight to the decisions and we make a plan together.  Cool

We're very close to the airdrop. A new step in project development! New challenges await us. I'm pretty excited about what's coming next. Always remembering that all that will come is what we, as a community, can create together!

Connect & Create!
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: