Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:18:11 AM

Have anyone any news about the data when distribution of token start, any inside information?

there was a statement, I think it was in the whitepaper,  that the distribution would be done late September to early October.

Thanks for answer. I will wait until then, hope that this token will have a good value once it hit exchange and make us happy for waiting so long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:06:18 AM

Have anyone any news about the data when distribution of token start, any inside information?

there was a statement, I think it was in the whitepaper,  that the distribution would be done late September to early October.

Why so long for average airdrop? 150 pages but too few real work.

Perhaps to implement all the planned ideas requires a complex smart contract. I guess what actually the developers are doing now.

Wink
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:23:50 AM

Why so long for average airdrop? 150 pages but too few real work.

Perhaps to implement all the planned ideas requires a complex smart contract. I guess what actually the developers are doing now.

I think after whitepaper there were no communication, that is why people are asking these things. Let me know if I have missed any official word.
We should expect some update in this week or next week. Till then connect and create.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:59:31 AM

How does this sphere thing work ? It the information shared like on a blog ? How do we convey the Info that we want to using the sphere ? How do we profit from using a sphere and he many can there be ?

A sphere seems to be like your vote/plan of what you want the project to do you have to self promote it and get other holders to agree and obviously you will need to lead your project and organize it
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

activity is not on this thread but in general i suppose!

if so, activity means bitcointalk activity???
or thread related actovity???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:45:37 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 08:02:00 AM by testadimerlo

activity is not on this thread but in general i suppose!

if so, activity means bitcointalk activity???
or thread related actovity???

Activity means that you do something useful for the Movement: to spread the word, answer questions in this thread or elsewhere, to create or join a sphere, to do proposals, share ideas, resuming what you think it could be useful and what you love. Not spam and not useless contents: if you don't have anything to say, just don't say it!  You can be active where you want but if your activity is external to this forum, maybe it's better to let it know the dev.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:16:18 AM

Activity means everything, but if you look at whitepaper everything is there!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

Soon ill start to look into somenthing for voting (coding), see thread on reddit i opened if you have suggestion
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

i agree everything is there!
and until now- as normal ...
Nothing is here!
this is really feeling like what someone said before =
a social experiment went off course!!
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Nothing is here!
i am quite positive about this project..
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:15:12 PM

Nothing is here!

Just stay calm... Things are rolling at the right time... Devs are active and busy.... Spheres are beeing implemented, translations beeing done and im sure more development work is going on in the backstage...
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:26:35 PM

Nothing is here!

Just stay calm... Things are rolling at the right time... Devs are active and busy.... Spheres are beeing implemented, translations beeing done and im sure more development work is going on in the backstage...

you need to get your blood pressure checked!
i am very calm, but reading over many of your posts ..
you seem to pop at the britches for any statement!
you seriously need to have a doctor check that shit out!
 Grin
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

Nothing is here!

you need to get your blood pressure checked!
i am very calm, but reading over many of your posts ..
you seem to pop at the britches for any statement!
you seriously need to have a doctor check that shit out!
 Grin

I believe your not a credited doctor, so i cant trust your diagnosis and i must assume its just an amateur opinion... I was just pointing out to your comment " and until now- as normal ...
Nothing is here!
a social experiment went off course!! "

This is not a social experiment that went of course, but things take time to be built... I was pointing that work is beeing done as a fact that refute you comments thats all...

I dont know if your doing any translations, creating, mantaining and promoting any sphere, i can only tell what im doing and things take time...

Edit I just checked... Thats probably why you have a 0.5 factor as Movement activity
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:12:57 PM

Havent been active in a while.. Just bck from vacation. So where we heading Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

I haven't heard any single update from devs. I would like to hear any development in the project. They should announce the next move we should do next after activity determination phase.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

How to gain more activity? Is it enough to post here in this thread day by day?
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

I haven't heard any single update from devs. I would like to hear any development in the project. They should announce the next move we should do next after activity determination phase.

The community needs to decide the next move is after the activity determination phase will prob be the distribution of the token.
So it is up to us what we will do then not the dev
We need to decide on our own
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

nice to meet you here Davide...
if you have read the white paper, what is the most important paragraph??
i see a lot of activity in this thread...
but  have not understand well what i need to do to spread the news!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:07:50 PM

To be honest this seems as impossible because 99 procent wanna only dump it after first opportunity.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:45:14 PM

To be honest this seems as impossible because 99 procent wanna only dump it after first opportunity.

I'm pretty sure that's not true lol.

Yes there will be dumpers, and yes the people begging for exchanges are the ones who will most likely sell first.
But who cares, it's like this in every coin, airdrop, ico.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: