Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262687 times)
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

I see the list has been updated even further... and more accounts removed, we were at over 700 before and now we're in the 600s

"728 minus removed Alts/Robots/Farm accounts"-The best move towards honest and fair distribution.
Also it seems dev is now double checking those accounts with -70%. It's really much better to check for these people who doesn't even manage to comeback in this thread after they are being listed. Maybe that is why others were skipped and some computations are shown only to those who have created their spheres.

Still here, always online and watching..
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
August1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:41:34 PM

Good to see final audit happening! Lots of inactive or farm accounts must be removed. It only makes sense because this is not a scammy shitcoin pump airdrop but a real community project (decentralized organization)...
i see i deleted and more users deleted Angry Angry
why?
Probably because you are of no use to the movement, I see alts and robots are kicked out.
Also just saw your latest comment in Movement Russian thread which confirms that your removal is good:
нy вoт пpиexaли мнoгиx yдaлили и мeня в тoм чиcлe xoтя я в этoм гoвнe c caмoгo нaчaлa
дeв гoвнюк гopeть тeбe в aдy cyкa
rough translation: "... even though I've been in this shit since the beginning.
Dev B******'s going to burn you in hell b*****":

Are you sure still have to ask why you've been removed? Doesn't sound smart. I can see it right away. You could have done something productive and you wouldn't have been removed, only you are to blame. Please check your post history, every third post or so contains the F word and random swearing. Nothing valuable to be seen.
^BuTcH^ STOP your fucking spam
I only remember reading comments like this from you in this thread either way.  Is this the dev's fault? Not at all. Is this needed? No.
Have a good day, drink some tea and chill. I hope you will realize a thing or two about yourself.
moore100

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

I will invest in to this one as this looks like a good project but who knows Cheesy

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

why?

ALTs, Multis, Farm Accounts, Bought Accounts is being remove & check the by dev one by one, this cause the delay of distributions. But its for the best of the whole The Movement Community

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

I see the list has been updated even further... and more accounts removed, we were at over 700 before and now we're in the 600s

When the tokens has been distributed those people that been remove will surely start fudding this tokens Cheesy Why they just cant stick to one account in one airdrop

it´s always like this. but you can't´t avoid that. too many farm accounts here. the account creation date is good but mostly not enough to separate the participating accounts. mostly the ones are just here for a quick buck
August1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

I will invest in to this one as this looks like a good project but who knows Cheesy
I'll try to earn as much as I can if or once there's an official bounty campaign Smiley
when it comes to buying hopefully there r some dumpers left after this audit so every believer can enjoy cheap prices for some days or weeks, could give great returns over time for sure. this would also allow many people to get in.
As far as I can feel this is a long term project with a clear vision
It's early after all.. the guys complaining about 2 months are the ones who think this is just a regular airdrop made for quick coin cash flipping. of course people who think that are going to be disappointed and of course that group of people will probably rage when they realize they are not part of the movement anymore because this is not something where you can just do nothing and expect free money. At the end of the day they must realize that it doesn't work this way here...
but you can't´t avoid that.
I'm pretty curious to see how many alts or total idlers are detected and kicked out. there seem to be quite a few. they said it before "alts and robots can not pass". now it's just becoming reality.

BTW!! I remember a post by Dropper where they said that you can report your alts to movementAI if you enrolled with several accounts to save your main acc. I did this so I know this account of mine August1 will be removed too Wink Because if they detect my other account both accs are gone and I get nothing. Obviously many have signed up with alts, it's how people do, it's a good step of the dev to allow honesty. Just real and smart.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:04:33 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 09:48:01 PM by testadimerlo

Welcome aboard, you won't be disappointed|
August1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

I'm pretty curious to see how many alts or total idlers are detected and kicked out. there seem to be quite a few. they said it before "alts and robots can not pass". now it's just becoming reality.
BTW!! I remember a post by Dropper where they said that you can report your alts to movementAI  or  dropper if you enrolled with several accounts to save your main acc. I did this so I know this account of mine August1 will be removed too Wink Because if they detect my other account both accs are gone and I get nothing. Obviously many have signed up with alts, it's how people do, it's a good step of the dev to allow honesty. Just real and smart.
Found the post I mentioned in the last paragraph. here,

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20738386}

now that is pretty obvious they are alt accounts!!!

Alt accounts are not allowed and will be deleted in the final audit.

People who have enrolled several accounts have the chance to report them confidently to Dropper in order not to have all of their accounts (including main acc) removed.
Banned participants are greyed out on the list and may defend themselves publicly.
only difference I found is that now nothing is greyed out anymore but removed entirely
August1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

why?

ALTs, Multis, Farm Accounts, Bought Accounts is being remove & check the by dev one by one, this cause the delay of distributions. But its for the best of the whole The Movement Community

you want say my account is ALTs, Multis, Farm Accounts or Bought Accounts ?

i always had only ONE account in this forum

removing me is a big mistake

maybe, maybe not. I guess no founder here will be able to say.  I personally think you got banned for your toxic attitude, it's just my guess though. my advice is that you should ask the devs to know for certain, perhaps they will reply and give you the real reason. I always got replies to my requests but sometimes it takes a couple days. they're not always fast... I imagine a friendly turtle when communicating with movementAI:-D
I'm sure if you think it's a mistake and this is true then you will not be removed or you will be included on the list again, just ask politely and things will be sorted out. Unfortunately I see you already called the devs bastards, that's probably not a good start though...
Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 779
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

What's gotten quiet, is there any news?

Nothing yet so far, but you should be aware that the developer prefer to work silently and he do works on the spread sheet from time time cleaning farmed accounts and updating tokens of each participants daily.
And why did they reduce my share? What is the reason for this? was 1 was 0.5

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

hello dev ,what did you do on this project ,can you say someting ,when will this project move .it stop a long time .
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

What's gotten quiet, is there any news?

Nothing yet so far, but you should be aware that the developer prefer to work silently and he do works on the spread sheet from time time cleaning farmed accounts and updating tokens of each participants daily.
And why did they reduce my share? What is the reason for this? was 1 was 0.5

It's not static but changes according to how active we as participants are, which is basically the essence of the "activity determination phase".

I am rated with a 0.5 too at this point and I see my share calculated on the list. I had a higher activity rank before. I kinda think they hit it right. I've not been that active. Having said that I absolutely have nothing against getting more. If you feel like 1 is correct I'd drop a PM to MovementAI right away.

Looking forward to learning more about what's to come!
jenx

Activity: 348
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

Is the rule of 0.01 ETH active?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

hello dev ,what did you do on this project ,can you say someting ,when will this project move .it stop a long time .

It hasn't stopped, the dev just is most likely working on things behind the scenes.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

Dropper come among us  Cool
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

I've been a little tied up with my day job. This is amazing what the devs have done. Drastic reduction in alts/farms. Even though some might still sip through, this is a meticulous process, as this is the final audit.

Seeing how the Devs have decided to painstakingly go through the entire list to reduce multi as much as possible, that goes to tel you how much back-end value / work has been put in, and that they realize they cant let alts take these tokens. makes me more excited about the project.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

maybe, maybe not. I guess no founder here will be able to say.  I personally think you got banned for your toxic attitude, it's just my guess though. my advice is that you should ask the devs to know for certain, perhaps they will reply and give you the real reason. I always got replies to my requests but sometimes it takes a couple days. they're not always fast... I imagine a friendly turtle when communicating with movementAI:-D
I'm sure if you think it's a mistake and this is true then you will not be removed or you will be included on the list again, just ask politely and things will be sorted out. Unfortunately I see you already called the devs bastards, that's probably not a good start though...

i never called devs bastards you lie
you are fucking bot and fucking liar
you redacted my message and quoted
i called you bastard and now i say you
you are fucking bastard
ok?

Calm down no need to be rude... if you feel you have been cut out of the list by mistake just send a message to MovementAI or Dropper and im sure they will get back to you... ( sometimes mistakes happen no need to start panic ) Also threats and attacks have no place in a moviment that survives on the community, lets all be civil and talking we can sort anything out...
Peace
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

you are fucking bastard
ok?

Peloso, please stay calm and be patience. If you think it's a mistake, send a message to MovementAI. I think that there's a reason if you got banned but if there isn't, as you say,  I'm sure you'll solve the problem. Certainly it is more difficult keeping this tone, but here all is legit and transparent.  I wish the best.
August1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

you are fucking bastard
ok?

I don't even speak Russian - a quick check reveals that you edited your post.
You also sent this message to me:
please delete my "toxic" quote
I really don't know what you're up to but I'm certain this doesn't help.
The way I know MovementAi it would have been wise to be honest and get in touch calmly,
great chances for you to get back. Even admitting you insulted them because you were angry would have most likely helped. This is human. Now all I see is the ugly side of you, swearing and attacking for nothing. Where's your good side hidden?
What for? We can't help you, you have to speak to the devs. Calling honest people liar while lying oneself is not a good idea either.
This case is closed for me, I hope you will realize what you have done. I'm not to decide. If you ever come back welcome to the Movement, please understand that here we love friendly community spirit. The twitter says 'Connect and create with people from all around the world. Make new friends on the blockchain.'
You must understand this is what we're doing here together. It's not about getting some money out of thin air, we want to nurture and maintain our own organization. To create value. And earn for good work. Do you want to be a part of this, or do you want to insult me or even the devs who created this project for you and me? I'm interested in learning what you would like to do here. We are brothers and not enemies.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

I think we all need to wait a little longer. As we can see, dev does a lot of work on the analysis.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: