Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:46:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262687 times)
bapp

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:46:18 PM

as someone who has actually become financially independent because of cryptocurrency (NEM) here's what I have to say to those who want to listen... Wink

First of all, concerning those who "only wanna dump it after first opportunity" - those folks get very little to dump (thanks to this interesting distribution method that rewards activity) Smiley However, yes, they will do that with the tokens they will have. However, this is actually very good. Because every dumper means one less lazy dude out of the DAO and a potential place for someone who understands that this is truly, truly a great idea.

If you've been following crypto for a couple years you know the state of things. Now in recent times as ICO greed has come to new all time highs, the time really has come for people to realize that it's pretty damn stupid to enrich a few developers just for a little return on investment.

Here with blockchain technology and decentralization we have the POWER to create indeed.
we don't need a central leader if we can distribute the power and let everyone participate in creating

At the end, after all the dumping and pumping, shilling and hoaxing, and whatever it is that makes this place go around (or not), what's left is,

Friendship and Value

because this is what makes sense, and this is what we live for. We don't live to betray our friends and dump some coins as quickly as we can

and if I got this project right, this is what it's all about here, PEOPLE AND FRIENDS building nice things. Not mainly and most importantly for greed or profit but to create something cool and valuable with other fellow people

I'm a strong supporter of this vision. I really like it! Smiley

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

I haven't heard any single update from devs. I would like to hear any development in the project. They should announce the next move we should do next after activity determination phase.

We need to decide on our own

To be honest this seems as impossible because 99 procent wanna only dump it after first opportunity.

I'm pretty sure that's not true lol.

Yes there will be dumpers, and yes the people begging for exchanges are the ones who will most likely sell first.
But who cares, it's like this in every coin, airdrop, ico.

I think 30-40% will dump their coins in the first week.

bapp

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

Activity means everything, but if you look at whitepaper everything is there!

i agree everything is there!
and until now- as normal ...
Nothing is here!
this is really feeling like what someone said before =
a social experiment went off course!!

Who or what are you waiting for? shall I spoon-feed you my Euros - is that what you want? hehe

believe me there are people who want something higher than a little profit

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

I haven't heard any single update from devs. I would like to hear any development in the project. They should announce the next move we should do next after activity determination phase.

We need to decide on our own

To be honest this seems as impossible because 99 procent wanna only dump it after first opportunity.

I'm pretty sure that's not true lol.

Yes there will be dumpers, and yes the people begging for exchanges are the ones who will most likely sell first.
But who cares, it's like this in every coin, airdrop, ico.

Yeah maybe I am too pessimistic, so hope that I am wrong and we can move somewhere.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:39:23 PM

as someone who has actually become financially independent because of cryptocurrency (NEM) here's what I have to say to those who want to listen... Wink

First of all, concerning those who "only wanna dump it after first opportunity" - those folks get very little to dump (thanks to this interesting distribution method that rewards activity) Smiley However, yes, they will do that with the tokens they will have. However, this is actually very good. Because every dumper means one less lazy dude out of the DAO and a potential place for someone who understands that this is truly, truly a great idea.

If you've been following crypto for a couple years you know the state of things. Now in recent times as ICO greed has come to new all time highs, the time really has come for people to realize that it's pretty damn stupid to enrich a few developers just for a little return on investment.

Here with blockchain technology and decentralization we have the POWER to create indeed.
we don't need a central leader if we can distribute the power and let everyone participate in creating

At the end, after all the dumping and pumping, shilling and hoaxing, and whatever it is that makes this place go around (or not), what's left is,

Friendship and Value

because this is what makes sense, and this is what we live for. We don't live to betray our friends and dump some coins as quickly as we can

and if I got this project right, this is what it's all about here, PEOPLE AND FRIENDS building nice things. Not mainly and most importantly for greed or profit but to create something cool and valuable with other fellow people

+ 1
HereHereIam

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:06:27 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 09:27:52 PM by HereHereIam

hi if anyone wants to sell their stake. Wise decision, because the future is uncertain and crypto can crash again very soon! If it crashes again it will be the largest crash for years - it could and most likely will be the end for cryptocurrency in general.

I offer 50$ for your genesis spot!

Please contact me via PM.

Here is how we can do it: 1. you pm me
2. I give you my address and you contact dropper to change the address on the genesis list to mine
3. once I see my address confirmed on the list, and get devs confirmation that it cannot simply be changed back, I will pay you $50 in ETH or BTC

Think about it! Easy 50$ worth of cryptos for you to secure for yourself, no work needed. Also no need to follow this Ethereum token project in the future and waste your time. Let us be real here for a second and face it, this is really just another token project and we dont even know whether tokens will be distributed or if all of this is a hoax. I take the risk for you and pay you on top of it.

Thank you in advance
I reply within 12-24 hours to all legit pms!
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:44:14 PM

hi if anyone wants to sell their stake. Wise decision, because the future is uncertain and crypto can crash again very soon! If it crashes again it will be the largest crash for years - it could and most likely will be the end for cryptocurrency in general.

2. I give you my address and you contact dropper to change the address on the genesis list to mine
3. once I see my address confirmed on the list, and get devs confirmation that it cannot simply be changed back, I will pay you $50 in ETH or BTC

Think about it! Easy 50$ worth of cryptos for you to secure for yourself, no work needed. Also no need to follow this Ethereum token project in the future and waste your time. Let us be real here for a second and face it, this is really just another token project and we dont even know whether tokens will be distributed or if all of this is a hoax. I take the risk for you and pay you on top of it.

Thank you in advance
1. There is no guarantee that you will pay after someone changes places with you.
2. Most probably it's not even possible to swap your place in the genesis list with another one
3. Your newbie account with 1 post doesn't give you too much credibility

HereHereIam

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

Thank you in advance
1. There is no guarantee that you will pay after someone changes places with you.
2. Most probably it's not even possible to swap your place in the genesis list with another one
3. Your newbie account with 1 post doesn't give you too much credibility

Oh I understand! No problem:

We can use an escrow of course. Once we have decided on our deal I will send the $50 to the escrow first.
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

Friendship and Value

+ 1

Sadly I had no idea of cryptos during the early days of NEM. However I read through most of the early threads and followed through the development of NEM, and was astonished by it. It's phenomenal to see what a community can achieve. To think less than 3 years ago 4 million token per participant (Now worth over $1m+) were shared to those that showed interest in the early phase is remarkable.

Now this project is technically intertwined with aragon network, decentraland, and District0x network. If nothing else, I would love to see how the synergy places out. Most people on the spreadsheet haven't even glanced at the WP. It would be a shame to dump but hey, I'll have buy orders set up.

Thank you in advance

Nice! Someone that sees a future has created a new account, and wants to take from weak hands.  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:50:32 PM

I cannot really understand this dance of dumpers. One of the things I've understood of this crypto world is that unless a coin dies, sooner or later it will rise, so holding long term is basically almost never wrong.

SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:10:30 AM

Thank you in advance

If that works im creating a new account too xD
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:17:56 AM

I cannot really understand this dance of dumpers. One of the things I've understood of this crypto world is that unless a coin dies, sooner or later it will rise, so holding long term is basically almost never wrong.

Stanford marshmallow experiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_marshmallow_experiment

Many kids around here can not delay their gratification...   Wink
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

That is what I have been telling people, thank goodness that we have a really good year in crypto but I believe there will also be year that will be a bear market but any project that still has atleast one developer committed to it will surely come good in the end. Let them dump
niklasmato

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

I'm really excited about this project.
I'll hope to see some progress soon.. any news yet about the decentraland VR environment?

Anyone else thinks this might be an experiment of Vitalik ?
It seems so well thought out Smiley
FreshB

Activity: 308

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:51:38 AM

I'll hope to see some progress soon.. any news yet about the decentraland VR environment?

Dude! I honestly was gonna make a meme about that. LOL!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
testadimerlo

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

Lol
How to integrate the patience in the blockchain Smiley
u8152935yongl

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

The site have already change ?
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

Havent been active in a while.. Just bck from vacation. So where we heading Smiley

Nobody knows I guess. Smiley
Un unstoppable Organization towards the unknown.
Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 779
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

Is there any news? When is the distribution? When at least something? Smiley)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

Lol
How to integrate the patience in the blockchain Smiley

Haha, you make my day! Thank you!))
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: