Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262687 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:20:58 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:41:11 AM by seyola89

(195 pages)-(Read 106141 times) <--- in three months!

Wow!  That's exciting all by itself! The DAO movement is strong--->unstoppable--->what can't we do? <---that's the REAL question!  We have a support pool that can pretty much do anything we set our minds to doing--->I can't wait to see what we come up with in our community center in Greenpoint, Decentraland. ---> https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Yeah we do have a big community and surely they are helping each other, it would also be nice if we can invite some good developers to the movement.

Yeah good talk. Bad that I don't even have anybody with such technical experience to invite to the movement.

I was t aware of this project and just got to know about it. I sent my application and really hope
It will be considered.
You need to get invited by a founding member after he is convinced on how you can help the movement

My rank also updated, and in the table it stays the same, even the activity as been updated but not the rank
You should send a pm to movementai or dropper to facilitate it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

I think we seriously should start to create our own district in Decentraland and start to buy LAND for real so as to have a REAL unexisting place where to better organize our unexisting activity to pursue our unexisting goals. BTW I already own a few MANA for that Smiley

In the white paper is already stated that the Movement (probably Dropper) has already acquired MANA, enough to buy a LAND so under that aspect we should be already covered.
After the founder members are finalized will be revealed the tool we are already in posses and for what is missing we can plan how to acquire them or develop them. At this point there are just 3 days left.

I'm still looking for some person to invite if somebody has some idea!

Is there somebody in here who could do the translation of the manifesto in Japanese perhaps?

I'll work on the Japanese translation if you want.  That and any other languages?

And if anyone has any other tasks, I'm going to have some free time coming up hopefully. 

Please do that if you can, please inform Dropper first.
if you are not in the list we will off course make sure you will get your part of the bounties. It should enter in the first kind of reward, growing the infrastructure.

If you are fluent in some other language i think you can do other translations as well.
Remember would be also better if you cold act as a moderator for the translated thread.

If anyone want to contribute please come forward Smiley
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:36:54 AM

(195 pages)-(Read 106141 times) <--- in three months!

Wow!  That's exciting all by itself! The DAO movement is strong--->unstoppable--->what can't we do? <---that's the REAL question!  We have a support pool that can pretty much do anything we set our minds to doing--->I can't wait to see what we come up with in our community center in Greenpoint, Decentraland. ---> https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Yeah we do have a big community and surely they are helping each other, it would also be nice if we can invite some good developers to the movement.

Yeah good talk. Bad that I don't even have anybody with such technical experience to invite to the movement.

I was t aware of this project and just got to know about it. I sent my application and really hope
It will be considered.
You need to get invited by a founding member after he is convinced on how you can help the movement

Try not to limit your invites to people you know. I invited someone that has design skills, and We have never met, I just liked her work, and dedication in the crypto space. So you may have encountered skilled people in other projects, just send them an invite and a summary of what the movement is all about.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Piggy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

I actually know a person who is making 3D models and he has beend doing it for years as a hobby, created quite a lot of content in second life, the problem is i dont think he has a valid account to enter as founder member.

In any case i informed him and waiting for an answer, in the worse case scenario can still partecipate in the bounty program which will make him part of the Movement as well.

Ill see if i can contact him directly in the meanwhile and explain everything there is still time before the invitation ends
Drokzid

Activity: 921
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

I would be interested in periodic community conferences via Mumble. What do you think about that?
This is a good idea.

Anybody out there who is willing to host a mumble server for this? Or should we simply use public conference rooms?

BTC IS KING!
VR365

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:20:07 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 10:32:41 AM by VR365

Noticed this alpha parcel editor of Decentraland https://editor.decentraland.org/
"Edit your prototypes for Decentraland's world, in real-time.
Decentralized communications through WebRTC are used to apply changes in real time, and chat through voice and text while creating the scene.
Store your work on the permanent web, and resume working on it later.
"

This is probably one of the places where the community will collaborate in creating the basic structure of Greenpoint in the future

so it's one of the first tasks of the DAO, work together well to help create the virtual headquarter. we can all pour some of our hearts, our minds, our passions, our creativity into it
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

What do you think about a crowdfunding sphere? Should I create one?

We can start crowdfunding campaigns for stuff like exchange listings or so on?
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

I have created this sphere now.

I think this project could become really huge with community organzied crowdfunding campaigns.
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

I think this project could become really huge with community organzied crowdfunding campaigns.

Very good idea, Ai7! I'll join this sphere.

Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

when will contribute tokens ,when will hit major exchange ,who knows it ,thanks very much!
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

Slowly and slowly we are reaching the end stages. Cant wait to see the launch

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

I actually know a person who is making 3D models and he has beend doing it for years as a hobby, created quite a lot of content in second life, the problem is i dont think he has a valid account to enter as founder member.

In any case i informed him and waiting for an answer, in the worse case scenario can still partecipate in the bounty program which will make him part of the Movement as well.

Ill see if i can contact him directly in the meanwhile and explain everything there is still time before the invitation ends

While I believe you have good intentions. It would be a little unfair to other people who weren't allowed to join because of having a newbie account.
They might posses that skillset as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

While I believe you have good intentions. It would be a little unfair to other people who weren't allowed to join because of having a newbie account.

I agree with you... I think that after distribution we could create a fund and donate some MVT to invite people with special skills, what you guys think?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

I agree with you... I think that after distribution we could create a fund and donate some MVT to invite people with special skills, what you guys think?

I would support this idea !
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:35:14 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 04:49:32 PM by evergrow

I would support this idea !

I'm another supporter of this idea; a crowdsourced fund! Some time ago I already made the decision to redistribute part of my tokens to contributors after token distribution and if we create and manage a collective fund to reward creators for valuable contributions this would not only be great in itself but sounds like quite some fun too. I really like to send rewards and see the realization of valuable outcomes.

In the bounty thread I see a placeholder for something of this sort:
4. Participant Bounty Pool: X MVT
Funded by all those who hold MVT and would like to incentivize others to create, more individual bounties set up by The Movement's participants will be available in the bounty pool over time.

It's time for founding members to begin focusing on a part, not everything is everyone's expertise - I'm very interested in becoming some sort of organizer (one among others) between different areas.

Raise your voices everybody, we need to know what you or another fellow likes to do so we can begin to manage together. Naturally there will be disagreements and we have to learn how to make decisions by discussing, voting, and coming to a consensus. It was said that we should not wait for Dropper to tell us what to do. The ones who stand up will be among the first to begin shaping The Movement, it's a historic moment and experiment given that we're talking about the world's first fully crowdsourced DAO project.

Hoist the sails!

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

I agree with you and I'm ready to contribute, only we have not to forget that there will be already 300k MVT managed by the community. It's a big amount and we have to be very wise on investing it.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:25:22 PM

He actually just created an account today, so i had no choice to direct him to the bounty thread, is still a good way to get involved.
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

Very good idea, Ai7! I'll join this sphere.
I also like that. Together we can shoot The Movement to the moon.

I will also join this sphere. Is it already possible to join spheres? If so, how can I join one?
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

Unfortunately any of my crypto currency friends is in The Movement right now.

Could someone please invite me to this wonderful project?

I have a lot of online marketing skills I have my own online marketing company with SEO and social marketing focus. I think I can help the DAO to grow and become more popular. Would be happy to join. Please get in touch with me.
koang

Activity: 2394
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

What is the purpose of this idea to allow someone who has the money to buy as many MVT tokens as they want and become Token holder majority?

Hmm .. it seems this started to shift from the original purpose.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: