Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/the-movement

the market cap is so low that having even as little as 1000 of this token could be a very fun experiment. not to mention that VR, decentralization, digital organizations & economies, are all areas that are very hot... actually on fire. show me what there is to discover, I'm on this ship, exponential innovation is to come in the crypto era

I agree on this as well, the Movement has a great potential for what is going to offer. In partcular, as i have been following Decentraland, (and i can see they are making a lot of progress and work into their engine) i truly believe setting the headquarter there was the best choice.

Do you know where we can buy some tokens? still are on etherdelta exchange? thanks mate

Yes, mostly etherdelta (or forkdelta). As stated above, 9coin has listed MVT as well, but that looks extremely fishy.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/the-movement

the market cap is so low that having even as little as 1000 of this token could be a very fun experiment. not to mention that VR, decentralization, digital organizations & economies, are all areas that are very hot... actually on fire. show me what there is to discover, I'm on this ship, exponential innovation is to come in the crypto era

I agree on this as well, the Movement has a great potential for what is going to offer. In partcular, as i have been following Decentraland, (and i can see they are making a lot of progress and work into their engine) i truly believe setting the headquarter there was the best choice.

Do you know where we can buy some tokens? still are on etherdelta exchange? thanks mate

Recommended exchanges are ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

There is still no news about next exchange, presumably will open soon™
bapp

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
Merited by vinipoars (1)

hey movers! personally Ive been neglecting Bitcointalk for a long time... sorry about this, anyway Ive been active on The Movement forum today so if youre reading this perhaps it would not be a bad idea to start with this post https://talk.mvt.io/t/tezos/100/7 cause if youre a movement hodler it might apply to you as well. that one and more posts on the forums! cheers Kiss

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

hey movers! personally Ive been neglecting Bitcointalk for a long time... sorry about this, anyway Ive been active on The Movement forum today so if youre reading this perhaps it would not be a bad idea to start with this post https://talk.mvt.io/t/tezos/100/7 cause if youre a movement hodler it might apply to you as well. that one and more posts on the forums! cheers Kiss

As i was answering in there, that is a great initiative, we are actually looking for more people to help out with the laying of the infrastructure, since is going to be quite a lot of work for and we are at the moment a just a hand full of people.

With these funds we may be able to actually pay somebody interested in working with us for some solid contributions.

Thank you again Smiley
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

No news so far on Next.Exchange launching, I already have 100 NEXT but still no action on the MVT pairs. But i have high hopes that everything will be ready before the month ends and next.exchange will launch publicly in full mode

It's sad that next exchange has not launched successfully yet. Some good amount of liquidity would help movement tokens now. I hope they launch soon. Also Plz where did you get your next tokens. Is it in ICO or where? I tried to check online but can't find where it's trading
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

No news so far on Next.Exchange launching, I already have 100 NEXT but still no action on the MVT pairs. But i have high hopes that everything will be ready before the month ends and next.exchange will launch publicly in full mode

It's sad that next exchange has not launched successfully yet. Some good amount of liquidity would help movement tokens now. I hope they launch soon. Also Plz where did you get your next tokens. Is it in ICO or where? I tried to check online but can't find where it's trading

They are still on limited launch and based on the news they are still far from launching 100%. its just sad that the hype over next.exchange subside and the excitement over that exchange is gone.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

this was one of the last tweet, they want you to have 100 NEXT to use their exchange at the moment, but they are going to lift this restrictions soon™

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1028696559129649152

in any case MVT is there https://next.exchange/tokenmarket/MVT so it's just matter of time
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

this was one of the last tweet, they want you to have 100 NEXT to use their exchange at the moment, but they are going to lift this restrictions soon™

in any case MVT is there https://next.exchange/tokenmarket/MVT so it's just matter of time

I do have 100 Next but its really not worth it, I really dont understand why they can open to public 100% without this limitation, they're engineers are not that good compare to other exchange. Crex24 is much better Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I do have 100 Next but its really not worth it, I really dont understand why they can open to public 100% without this limitation, they're engineers are not that good compare to other exchange. Crex24 is much better Cheesy

I think they may be trying to keep the price of their token up in this period or just looking for really interested/motivated people to use it and give feedback. But in the end i agree with you, if you have an exchange you gain nothing by limiting access to it. They could have simply give a discount on the trading fees to those who own 100 next.

Well, let's wait and see when they open publicly.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Even they have announced that gradually they will lift this restriction but from start it is not good policy. They should provide more users friendly and competitive services but it seems that they have no vision else attractive package could bring them among top exchange even from start. There was lot of hype about Next exchange. Opening more markets with restriction free trading will generate revenue and popularity good for projects and exchange as well.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

If you want to bring MVT into more exchanges, please feel free to take the initiative. Then if necessary Dropper or somebody else can assist if necessary.

Ps. Today is one year that this thread was opened and we are still here, happy birthday for the Movement  Smiley

Wow so Aug 6 was the day this thread was 1 year old. That's cool. Kudos to everyone that has contributed to the movement one way or the other no matter how small it is. If not for the bear season that has hold many people and a lot of activities, I would have said we should celebrate 1 year birthday for Movement. Anyways I'm sure the future is bright for blockchain, cryptos and movement
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

Even they have announced that gradually they will lift this restriction but from start it is not good policy. They should provide more users friendly and competitive services but it seems that they have no vision else attractive package could bring them among top exchange even from start. There was lot of hype about Next exchange. Opening more markets with restriction free trading will generate revenue and popularity good for projects and exchange as well.

Remember the Movement is also binded to Decentraland which has a lot of initiatives and development happening lately. Is going to be extremely interesting to see what is happening when it opens the doors to the public.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Exchanges: ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

Yes, it has to, ideally with website, forum, block explorer (ethplorer in this case) and stuff. I am pretty sure they also somewhat count how many requests they get to list a token/coin, so it might be time to get people to request the listing.

I don't know about the number of requests. Does CMC also charge a fee, do you know that? Being on there is important to get more visibility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:39:16 PM

What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Exchanges: ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

Yes, it has to, ideally with website, forum, block explorer (ethplorer in this case) and stuff. I am pretty sure they also somewhat count how many requests they get to list a token/coin, so it might be time to get people to request the listing.

I don't know about the number of requests. Does CMC also charge a fee, do you know that? Being on there is important to get more visibility.
I've never heard anywhere that cmc asks for fee...i know someone should contact them to be listed there...
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

i see in here now the details about how is working: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/#criteria

If somebody has time please feel free to fill the registration form, otherwise i can do that later
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

Not so long ago was published a video about decentraland by the BBC:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-45275461/the-virtual-land-selling-for-millions

I didn't see it myself yet but surely is a good sign also for the Movement all this visibility  Smiley

GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

Agreed, a lot of stuff happening.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/stories-45275461/the-virtual-land-selling-for-millions

I didn't see it myself yet but surely is a good sign also for the Movement all this visibility  Smiley

Ive watch it and its a good thing greenpoint is position well on the decentraland, The launch is 2019 if i am not mistaken. So we can expect a bull run for MVT tokens on or before 2019 when decentraland launch publicly

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Ive watch it and its a good thing greenpoint is position well on the decentraland, The launch is 2019 if i am not mistaken. So we can expect a bull run for MVT tokens on or before 2019 when decentraland launch publicly
I just saw the video as well, it's quite good pubblicity for decentraland, as i sais before was i wise choice to set our headquarter in there. We have quite a lot of potential in our hand.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

you are right. but till now i still miss an idea that brings the movement forward.
each time i see this topic in my watchlist i realise that I should spent more time thinking about it.
what shall we do with this coins?
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: