Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262702 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

you are right. but till now i still miss an idea that brings the movement forward.
each time i see this topic in my watchlist i realise that I should spent more time thinking about it.
what shall we do with this coins?

Well i thought about it and even if there is no clear plan defined yet, i believe part of the land could be landed o rented for MVT tokens to give a place to stay for the spheres or any other entity which want to have a space in decentraland. But this is just my personal idea and not necessarily what is going to happen, probably there is a better way.

In any case if somebody has some good ideas can come over https://talk.mvt.io  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

No news so far on Next.Exchange launching, I already have 100 NEXT but still no action on the MVT pairs. But i have high hopes that everything will be ready before the month ends and next.exchange will launch publicly in full mode

It's sad that next exchange has not launched successfully yet. Some good amount of liquidity would help movement tokens now. I hope they launch soon. Also Plz where did you get your next tokens. Is it in ICO or where? I tried to check online but can't find where it's trading

They are still on limited launch and based on the news they are still far from launching 100%. its just sad that the hype over next.exchange subside and the excitement over that exchange is gone.

OK I see. Thanks for the info. They must still be having some technical issues with their launch. I hope they fix it soon and open trading to the full public and not limited people. Competition among exchanges is getting higher now and every exchange has to be on its feet to attract traders.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

No news so far on Next.Exchange launching, I already have 100 NEXT but still no action on the MVT pairs. But i have high hopes that everything will be ready before the month ends and next.exchange will launch publicly in full mode

It's sad that next exchange has not launched successfully yet. Some good amount of liquidity would help movement tokens now. I hope they launch soon. Also Plz where did you get your next tokens. Is it in ICO or where? I tried to check online but can't find where it's trading

They are still on limited launch and based on the news they are still far from launching 100%. its just sad that the hype over next.exchange subside and the excitement over that exchange is gone.

OK I see. Thanks for the info. They must still be having some technical issues with their launch. I hope they fix it soon and open trading to the full public and not limited people. Competition among exchanges is getting higher now and every exchange has to be on its feet to attract traders.

Yes, any momentum next.exchange had is gone and I would be surprised if they launched this year. Even scam exchanges launch faster. Looks like they are in over their heads. Undecided
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:13:13 PM

What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Exchanges: ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

Yes, it has to, ideally with website, forum, block explorer (ethplorer in this case) and stuff. I am pretty sure they also somewhat count how many requests they get to list a token/coin, so it might be time to get people to request the listing.

I don't know about the number of requests. Does CMC also charge a fee, do you know that? Being on there is important to get more visibility.
I've never heard anywhere that cmc asks for fee...i know someone should contact them to be listed there...

Yes and as far as I know they now loosened the requirements to get on CMC. As you say someone just needs to reach out to them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

What is the price of MVT in  exchanged now. It's been a long time since the MVT has been up to date whether it's been better so far.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

What is the price of MVT in  exchanged now. It's been a long time since the MVT has been up to date whether it's been better so far.

current price is around 0.01$, you can see the price chart in here https://coinlib.io/coin/MVT/The+Movement

it seems there are no news from next exchange yet, now they must be really close to open their exchange to the public  Undecided
mig6r

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

current price is around 0.01$, you can see the price chart in here https://coinlib.io/coin/MVT/The+Movement

it seems there are no news from next exchange yet, now they must be really close to open their exchange to the public  Undecided

Not the best timing for such news anyway. I think the uncertainty in the market would cover any positive news.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 07:18:45 PM by Piggy

What is the price of MVT in  exchanged now. It's been a long time since the MVT has been up to date whether it's been better so far.

it seems there are no news from next exchange yet, now they must be really close to open their exchange to the public  Undecided

Not the best timing for such news anyway. I think the uncertainty in the market would cover any positive news.

True, but MVT at the moment cannot count on any good exchange in order to be traded. So we kind of need it.

Came up also some news from decentraland about the managing of the land:
https://blog.decentraland.org/introducing-land-estates-72e2231c5ce1

So, we created Estates, which allows you to connect two or more parcels of LAND directly through the Marketplace. In this first release, you can only create, edit, transfer, and dissolve Estates. We will be adding the ability to buy and sell Estates in the next release, in a few weeks time!

mig6r

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

What is the price of MVT in  exchanged now. It's been a long time since the MVT has been up to date whether it's been better so far.

it seems there are no news from next exchange yet, now they must be really close to open their exchange to the public  Undecided

True, but MVT at the moment cannot count on any good exchange in order to be traded. So we kind of need it.

Came up also some news from decentraland about the managing of the land:
https://blog.decentraland.org/introducing-land-estates-72e2231c5ce1

So, we created Estates, which allows you to connect two or more parcels of LAND directly through the Marketplace. In this first release, you can only create, edit, transfer, and dissolve Estates. We will be adding the ability to buy and sell Estates in the next release, in a few weeks time!

Still value in having that, yes. But the effects are just not as impactful as in a market with good sentiment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Still value in having that, yes. But the effects are just not as impactful as in a market with good sentiment.

At the moment the only impact Decentraland can have on the MVT token, it is the price associated with the land in there.
And i'm convinced we may have to wait that Decentraland rolls out some version where we can actually start to see what actually can be done with the land in there and what are our options to understand how MVT dapps and Greenpoint will function and interact.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

MVT is rolling stone at this moment if this survives which has high chances to be it will become huge. I had forgotten about it but after it popped up in front of me came here to see what's going around here. It didn't catch one good market rally which could bring it in the game. What I like few people still watch it's future very bright and keep pushing it slowly slowly and though small effort but matters much.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

MVT is rolling stone at this moment if this survives which has high chances to be it will become huge. I had forgotten about it but after it popped up in front of me came here to see what's going around here. It didn't catch one good market rally which could bring it in the game. What I like few people still watch it's future very bright and keep pushing it slowly slowly and though small effort but matters much.
Thanks don't understand what do you means , MVT could become huge project, why?
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

This discord invite for Decentraland might help others understand it more:

https://discordapp.com/invite/9EcuFgC

https://decentraland.org/

Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

Has anybody in here tried to build something/experimenting with the engine of Decentraland, or is planning to? I see they are releasing quite a lot of video materials and documentations to learn how to build scenes.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

Has anybody in here tried to build something/experimenting with the engine of Decentraland, or is planning to? I see they are releasing quite a lot of video materials and documentations to learn how to build scenes.

I think this would be great for gaming addicts who want to do something besides gaming. 

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

How is everyone doing? It's great to see that The Movement is rolling on Smiley Time to participate again

<sound great we love big community for this project!
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

I think this would be great for gaming addicts who want to do something besides gaming. 

Pretty sure all gaming addicts want to do is gaming Grin
Piggy

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

It seems next exchange is almost ready for public launch, they tool their sweet time, but apparently this is the real thing now.

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1045662317877317632?s=19

Our team is busy prepping Public V 1.0 of our trading platform.

Users will soon discover site changes that align us towards public launch.

Server and database upgrades will also be done in the near weeks in order to receive heavy volume.

Stay tuned.
https://t.co/h7kcaQWjqA https://t.co/K9iDVoIsH4

Piggy

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

I just saw Decentraland made an announcement, they are partnering with Animoca Brands, this company is going to help them developing two games for the Decentraland.

I like the idea they Decentraland is going to be some sort of hub not only for VR but also for gaming, games can make it easier to introduce the platform to a wider audience

here is the article:

https://decentraland.org/blog/announcements/animoca-brands-partner-with-decentraland
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

we are still here and holding our tokens Smiley

whatevery comes and goes, the community here is nice Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: