Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMD]FarmWatchBot, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix, Trex, Gmnr  (Read 36965 times)
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

FarmWatchBot script Developer

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:20:15 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2022, 12:59:52 PM by Acrefawn
Merited by vapourminer (1), crairezx20 (1), DrYM (1)

Updated to 2.2.0 - 03.04.2022

Ewbf [Equihash] - Ewbfautorun.bat
Dstm [Equihash] - Dstmautorun.bat
Bminer [Equihash] - Bmnrautorun.bat
Claymore [Equihash] - ClayZECautorun.bat
Claymore [CryptoNote] - ClayXMRautorun.bat
Claymore [NeoScrypt] - ClayNSautorun.bat
Claymore [Ethash] - ClayETHautorun.bat
Ethminer [Ethash] - Ethrautorun.bat
Ccminer [Multialgo] - CCautorun.bat
Cast XMR [CryptoNote] - Castautorun.bat
Phoenix [Ethash] - Phnxautorun.bat
T-rex[Ethash] - Trxautorun.bat
Gmnr[Ethash] - Gmnrautorun.bat
NBm[Ethash] - Nbmautorun.bat

Download from GitHub

Donation address:
ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB
LTC: LMQXFoKT5Y7me76Z7jF4rM7C8giQvzdBEs
ETH: 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea
ETC: 0x23f914ef283b06d5cdfe0aca6902edcac9211177

Premium:
If you interested in the premium version, the price is $10 usd equivalent in any cryptocurrency from the donations list. The premium version offers the user to use a range of commands via a telegram bot. This list includes such commands as:  /alert, /config, /exit, /forget, /group, /info, /miner, /ping, /pool, /profile, /remember, /restart, /server, /show, /shutdown, /startover, /status, /stop, /teamviewer, /anydesk, /online, /update. You will also receive notifications from the bot when the Rig is offline. Send $10 usd equivalent in cryptocyrrency to one of the donation addresses and contact me in Telegram for further instructions. Detailed documentation about premium commands.

About:
Hello, guys! FarmWatchBot (Miner autorestart, autorun, watchdog) by Acrefawn (me).
Opensource CMD/BAT file. If you found or corrected an error, please contact me immediately! Together we can work out any bugs as well as add features and functionality to further automate the process of mining.

First of all I have to say, this script was developed for me and my friends. We did this to make the mining process easy and stable. This script helps monitor the mining process for errors and takes some corrective measures depending on the issue that arise from the miner or hardware. After much time of running this script personally to ensure its stability, I decided to share this script with the community.

Functionality is fully brought to the mind. Everything works without problems or errors and have been tested over and over. I’d personally like to thank those who spent their time and helped me to make this script better. You helped worked for the common cause! The script is in active development. Feature requests, suggested changes and error corrections are welcomed by everyone.

If you use this script, find it helpful, and it has stabilized your mining productivity then please donate. This is an open source project and you are not required to pay for it. When I ask for donations I’m not necessarily referring to monetary donations exclusively. You can donate with your SHARES, LIKES and FEEDBACKas well. Thank you very much!

Requirements:
  • Ignore SmartScreen, you can open .bat for editing and check that it is not a virus.
  • Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update or higher (May not work on others).
  • All programs for overclocking must be installed in their default directories.
  • Use path, folders, .bat file name in English, without special symbols and spaces.
  • The presence of miners .log file. The .bat script works using the data in your .log file. Make sure you added special option to the config.ini file. If you experience difficulties with the log file or this script, please delete config.ini file and run through steps 2 and 3 of the instructions again. This values already exist in default config.ini, just not remove them.
  • It is advised that you disable “User Account Control”.
  • Right click on the window of CMD prompt, then select “Properties” and remove the tick for “Quick Edit”.
  • Powershell WMF 5.1 (for premium Windows 7 users).
  • Use 24 hours format. (OS date/time settings).
  • I highly do not recommend modifications to the code by yourself. If you feel the need  to make changes then please contact me with suggestions so that I can help. Any changes resulting with errors that need my technical assistance will not be done for free.

Instruction:
1. Download .bat file from GitHub Releases page (Depending on which miner or algorithm you are going to use). Please do not rename it.
2. Move .bat file to the folder with the miner, double click the .bat file. A new config.ini file will be created with default settings at first run.
3. Close .bat CMD window and open the created config.ini file for editing. Configure settings in this file according to your needs using notepad. The configuration file is always at a higher priority than the variables inside the script.
4. Add a SHORTCUT to .bat file in your Startup folder (WIN+R shell:startup).
5. Run .bat file if you are satisfied with settings in the above mentioned files and enjoy the automation!

Telegram instruction (bot for one user):
1. Add @FarmWatchBot to Telegram, this bot will send you notifications from your Rig.
2. Write /start in chat. Bot will tell you the ChatId number. Write this number in config.ini, in the chatid field, after =, instead of 0.
3. In config.ini file search for rigname and choose a name for this rig. This is necessary if you want to receive notifications from multiple computers at once to a Telegram bot. The rigname helps to differentiate between computers.
4. Setup is now complete! Run .bat file and everything should work.

Telegram instruction (bot for group chat):
1. Create group chat (not channel). Invite your friends into this group. Invite bot by the search, type @FarmWatchBot, or add bot to group using “Add to group” button in bot profile. This bot will send you notifications from your Rig.
2. Write /start@farmwatchbot in group chat. Bot will tell you the ChatId number of this group starting from “-” (minus). Write this number with “-” (minus) in config.ini file, in the chatid field, after =, instead of 0.
3. Setup is now complete! Run .bat file and everything should work.

Functions:
  • Fine tuning of the mining process by using of config.ini file.
  • Activity monitoring of GPU OC software such as MSI Afterburner, GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming Engine, ASUS GPU Tweak II, EVGA Precision X, AORUS Gaming Engine, Palit Thunder Master and auto restart of it, if necessary.
  • Ability to auto enable specified Overclock Profiles for MSI Afterburner.
  • Average hashrate monitoring and control. Information about average hashrate, last total hashrate, current temperature, current pool server hourly reports in Telegram.
  • The ability to run and activity control of another miner or any other program (Minergate, TeamViewer, Storj etc).
  • Control of active GPUs number, based on settings in config.ini or on last loaded amount.
  • Ability to periodically reboot the miner or computer with specified time intervals.
  • Reboots the PC after critical errors. This script uses an error list which includes errors that require the PC to be restarted in order to resolve the issue.
  • Monitors internet availability. Restarts PC in regular time intervals if connection has not restored.
  • Supports an extra back up pool server switch over, when main server is inaccessible.
  • GPU overheat control.
  • Checking the presence of the necessary files. Sorts logs into the Logs folder, with the ability to clean it. Maintain your logs in the autorun.log file. Errors, warnings, messages regarding successful start. Screenshot desktop in case of errors and sort them into the Screenshots folder.
  • Sound notifications in case of error or any other situation requiring attention of the user.
  • Telegram notifications in case of any problems, corrective actions taken, hourly activity report.
  • Bot commands for premium users with ability to administrate your Rigs through Telegram.
  • Notifications for premium users about Rigs offline through Telegram.

For support find me on Telegram: http://t.me/acrefawn.

My project on GitHub
My topic on bitcointalk (eng)
My topic on forum.zcash (eng)
My topic on bits.media (rus)
My topic on cryptoff (rus)

Thank you for supporting!
https://vk.com/zcash
https://vk.com/gpu_mining

Donation address:
ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB
LTC: LMQXFoKT5Y7me76Z7jF4rM7C8giQvzdBEs
ETH: 0x4a98909270621531dda26de63679c1c6fdcf32ea
ETC: 0x23f914ef283b06d5cdfe0aca6902edcac9211177

Thank you!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dushan76

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

@Acrefawn
This is true masterpiece, thank you.
For those who have larger and distanced farms (like me), this script is lifesaver.
cryptofriendz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Do or do not.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

Can anyone confirm this is legit?
sverox

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

Do not become paranoid.
Is open source and ~1000 lines script code.
Legit! Legit! Legit!
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:17:30 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 12:31:35 PM by Acrefawn

Guys! I am a newbie on this forum, same on another English language forums, please, if you use this program, if this program working good, if this program save your time and money! Please support me! I am not asking about moneys, it is opensource and free program, you donate only if you want this. I am asking for your LIKES and FEEDBACKS. Spend some time and support me, and remember I was spent more time to create this program. Thank you very much!

Do not become paranoid.
Is open source and ~1000 lines script code.
Legit! Legit! Legit!

Thank you for trust and support!

Can anyone confirm this is legit?

Hello! it is BATCH opensource program.
I leave some links on another forums and topics, you can see that many peoples use this program and all is okay.
You can try it for 1 day to test functionality. Or you can add me into skype (my nickname: acrefawn) and I will show you my screen, how it works, and explain every line of code (it is 856 now, but I am ready for it)
It is nothing to hide. I understand your worries so I am ready to make any concessions to earn a reputation. it is no problem!
If any problems or questions feel free to contact me!

cryptofriendz

Activity: 111

Do or do not.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

Tested for 24h and everything runs seamlessly so far! Great work man. Will transition my cluster tonight.
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

Tested for 24h and everything runs seamlessly so far! Great work man. Will transition my cluster tonight.

Thank you very much! And remember, if any problems or questions feel free to contact me!

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:37:01 PM

Acrefawn, can we use this script without getting into telegram at all ?

The only automation I need is when the miner gives an error and keeps working at 0 sols I need the script to restart the miner; for everything else we have other measures...

Can everything else be turned off in the config file ? Also once we add the autorun.bat to the windows startup folder, will the miner's bat file be completely unnecessary, so should it be removed from auto start then ?.

Thanks a lot for the open source software,

Best,
Vispilio

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

Acrefawn, can we use this script without getting into telegram at all ?

The only automation I need is when the miner gives an error and keeps working at 0 sols I need the script to restart the miner; for everything else we have other measures...

Can everything else be turned off in the config file ? Also once we add the autorun.bat to the windows startup folder, will the miner's bat file be completely unnecessary, so should it be removed from auto start then ?.

Thanks a lot for the open source software,

Best,
Vispilio

Hello!
Yes, you can use this script without getting into telegram, it is only notifications to your smartphone, nothing else.
Yes, you can turn off all in config.bat and main functionality will work. For this reason config.bat is created. Just use default values, but do not forget change wallet adress and server configurations.
Yes, you need to add shortcut to autorun.bat (shortcut! not main file) to the startup folder and remove EWBF`s start .bat shortcut from there.

Thank you! If any problems or questions contact me!

djn053

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:51:03 AM

I only want to restart the bat file when 0 sol.
But your softwar is autorestart  buy time( like 1 hour,half of day).
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

I only want to restart the bat file when 0 sol.
But your softwar is autorestart  buy time( like 1 hour,half of day).

Hello! Here is errors list:
Code:
"Cannot connect to the pool" "No properly configured pool"
"Lost connection" "Cannot resolve hostname" "Stratum subscribe timeout"
"Thread exited" " 0 Sol/s" "Total speed: 0 Sol/s" /C:"benchmark error" "Api bind error" "CUDA error"
"ERROR: Cannot initialize NVML. Temperature monitor will not work"
"ERROR:"

By this errors my Autorun.bat working by default. No need to configure it. You can disable timers, and if Autorun.bat catch one of these errors it will be restarted or reloaded or do something else to help restore your mining.
So you no need to worry. Just try it, and remember, if any problems contact me!

lakerwiz

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:09:08 AM

Just wanted to reach out and say this script is amazing. Saved me so much hardship and time, not to mention the author personally troubleshot some installation issues I had initially which ended up being my antivirus software. It installed exactly as described, works flawlessly, and I am for sure recommending this to everyone.  Smiley
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:20:24 AM

Just wanted to reach out and say this script is amazing. Saved me so much hardship and time, not to mention the author personally troubleshot some installation issues I had initially which ended up being my antivirus software. It installed exactly as described, works flawlessly, and I am for sure recommending this to everyone.  Smiley

Thank you for your support!

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Thank you so much

I don't know why EWBF have so many errors and the miner stops, but I set to restart every 2 hours and now I can relax

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

Thank you so much

I don't know why EWBF have so many errors and the miner stops, but I set to restart every 2 hours and now I can relax

Nice to know it!
Thank you for support!

NvidiaMining

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

Hey Acrefawn,

I'm running your script on two rigs and am very happy with the results so far. I used sverox' script before, which was helped me a lot, too.

Two questions:

1. Could you elaborate a bit what you have improved and changed in the latest version? Than it is easier to decide if i should upgrade. I use the entire package including telegram.
2. Have you considered adding a donation-feature for yourself, which we as users can adjust? I don't mine or have any ZEC and would rather like to give some hashes every once in a while  Smiley I'd happily use a 0.25% - 0.5% option.

Thank you again for your hard work, it is very much appreciated!
Orbolon

Activity: 77

CoinCrate.net

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Is there anything like this for Claymore miner?

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:46:05 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 02:06:17 PM by Acrefawn

Hey Acrefawn,

I'm running your script on two rigs and am very happy with the results so far. I used sverox' script before, which was helped me a lot, too.

Two questions:

1. Could you elaborate a bit what you have improved and changed in the latest version? Than it is easier to decide if i should upgrade. I use the entire package including telegram.
2. Have you considered adding a donation-feature for yourself, which we as users can adjust? I don't mine or have any ZEC and would rather like to give some hashes every once in a while  Smiley I'd happily use a 0.25% - 0.5% option.

Thank you again for your hard work, it is very much appreciated!

Hello! Thank you for your reply and support! It is very important for me!

1) I`m sorry about missing to post changelog here, because main topic of my program is here.
But in future I will post changelogs on bitkointalk too! Thank you for your comment.

So here is changelog for version 1.0.3.7
  • Added Additional pool server support.
  • Added more notifications it Telegram bot.
  • Updated some notifications in autorun.bat
  • Updated instruction how to add Telegram bot into group chat.
  • Added new error “Cannot initialize NVML. Temperature monitor will not work”, and new logic to work with it.
  • Added restart every 2 hours.
  • Fix internet error problem (with ping, was my mistake)
  • Added support of spaces and special symbols (like /*-"|)(=+%$ etc…) in path.
  • Now miner.bat window launch over than autorun.bat window, with a higher priority (not minimized now).
  • Other cosmetics and little fixes…

I recommend to update!

2) It is free program. I want only likes and more comments. On all forums Smiley Roll Eyes Cool
Peoples can donate me only using my ZEC wallet adress. Just by send some coins. Or I can give BTC, ETH, (Visa, Mastercard, USD, EUR, RUR, UAH) Grin or another wallet adress if it is needed.
You can turn on autorun.bat for a hour with default values in config.bat. In this case miner start work for my ZEC wallet.
I don't want to take some part of your hashrate, I think it's not fair. Let the person decide whether he wants it or not.
If person wants, I think it is no problem to find and send some coins or dollars or something another.

Is there anything like this for Claymore miner?

Hello! If you talking about Claymore for ZCASH. I`m working on it now.

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

Im proud to see guys @Acrefawn on the cryptoworld, it's guys like him that makes the crypto community moves forward. This kind of script was only for guys that have the power($$$) to have it.So let's help him, with some hash power or whatever the way you want. I've tested the script, it works flawlessly, the only time that wasn't working well it was because of my OC bad.
thank you so much for being here my friend, i wish you the best, always.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Thank you very much for your support!!!

Ale-x

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

Wow! It's really great script for EWBF miner! I'm gonna to test it with my rig.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: