Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMD]FarmWatchBot, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix, Trex, Gmnr  (Read 36961 times)
jmayniac

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:51:47 PM

I'd love to see a version of this for Linux.  This exactly what I was looking for, but all my miners run Linux.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zimpixa_miner

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

Why whenever I'm trying to delete lines in ECHO script stops working.
 I just wanted to keep summary window as simple as possible, but deleting lines like
"IF %MidnightAutoRestart% LEQ 0 ECHO Autorestart at 00:00: Disabled" or
"ECHO              ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
ECHO               BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB"
makes script unusable (it auto quit in a milisecond after starting).
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

FarmWatchBot script Developer

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

I'd love to see a version of this for Linux.  This exactly what I was looking for, but all my miners run Linux.

When i will finish all my work on Win i will do the same for Linux Smiley

Why whenever I'm trying to delete lines in ECHO script stops working.
 I just wanted to keep summary window as simple as possible, but deleting lines like
"IF %MidnightAutoRestart% LEQ 0 ECHO Autorestart at 00:00: Disabled" or
"ECHO              ZEC: t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv
ECHO               BTC: 1wdJBYkVromPoiYk82JfSGSSVVyFJnenB"
makes script unusable (it auto quit in a milisecond after starting).

Because I do not want to disassemble, that there was, and that became. In case if you will report to me an error. Code is like it is.

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Today version 1.7.7 released!
Changelog:

• Increased the time delay of reconnection from 20s. up to 30s.
  • Fixed /ping and /pool commands for Dstm.
  • Fixed issue with “last share timeout”.
  • Added some new bugs and changed/fixed logic to work with them: cudaMemcpu, illegal memory access, msg buffer full, 0C, 0 Sol/s.
  • Fixed a bug with errors like “Failed”.
  • Fixed an issue with applying the MSI Afterburner profile.
  • Added 2 minutes. wait timer for full download of all MSIA graphics cards. (Only if you use the profile apply when running MSIA)
  • Increase the low hash error value from 50 to 99.
  • New algorithm for finding errors. More stable.
  • Added support for 0 Sol/s Dstm.
  • Fixed problem with false offline reports.
  • New algorithm of messages “Abnormal hashrate”.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.4 version

hexen-zz

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:57:02 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:13:30 PM by hexen-zz

Hi guys I have some questions about an error and some codes.  Huh

First question is, I'm using this script and sometimes script restarting miner because of ''last share timeout'' is reaching 10/10. I guess this is happening because of miner doesn't sharing works along 10 minutes. Sometimes, this is happening 3-4 times a day. Why I'm getting this error?

Second question about these codes. They are inside config.bat but not active. What does these codes do?
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

Hi guys I have some questions about an error and some codes.  Huh

First question is, I'm using this script and sometimes script restarting miner because of ''last share timeout'' is reaching 10/10. I guess this is happening because of miner doesn't sharing works along 10 minutes. Sometimes, this is happening 3-4 times a day. Why I'm getting this error?

Second question about these codes. They are inside config.bat but not active. What does these codes do?
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Hello! Correct, if your miner not recieve (or send) shares more than 10 minutes - miner will be restarted, this is mostly problem of pool or your internet connection (high ping). check it all pls, or try to switch pool.

About this code, this is mostly needed if you use AMD cards (as you know Claymore is supported too), on Nvidia cards you can use this too, but for me this options not increase values. By default this code is off, and this values (if they was accepted early) will be reseted to default.

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:31:36 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 07:43:24 PM by Acrefawn

Today version 1.7.8 released!
Changelog:
  • False online reports have been completely corrected.
  • Added ignoring of the lines of DevFee.
  • Fixed support for more than 8 video cards in reports via Telegram.
  • Added the name of the server pool to the reports, to the command /info, to the main screen of the command line window.
  • At the termination of the additional program process, the restart of the miner is no longer required.
  • Waiting timer 2 min. only after the first start of MSIA.
  • Added commands: /cooldown, /shutdown, /teamviewer.
  • Fixed restart timers variables, there was my error ...
  • A white window with an error about the incorrect operation of the application will now be closed and will not cause the hang of the miner.
  • Cosmetic and minor fixes.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.5 version

hexen-zz

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:40:26 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 10:30:51 PM by hexen-zz

I have a problem with this script guys. It is causing cpu spikes and using cpu about 80%.  
My cpu spiking along 4-5 seconds in every 8 seconds.
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:31:32 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 04:22:18 PM by Acrefawn

I have a problem with this script guys. Its causing cpu spikes and using cpu about 80%.  
My cpu spiking along 4-5 seconds in every 8 seconds.

Replace
Code:
timeout.exe /T 1 /nobreak >NUL
to
Code:
timeout.exe /T 5 /nobreak >NUL

And report to me the result.

-----(edited)

Script updated. This data is changed now by me. Redownload and try pls.

hexen-zz

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:29:15 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:00:51 AM by hexen-zz

Thanks for considering.
I tried the new version and this time cpu is spiking again but timings changed. This time cpu is spiking along 2 seconds in every 20 seconds. And cpu usage about 35% when it spikes.
Normally, CPU usage is about 3-4%.

Edit: I checked 9 hours later, and spiking times increased. CPU is spiking along 12 seconds in every 20 seconds now. Also CPU usage increased to 80%.

Maybe I got a problem with my CPU?
My cpu: Intel Pentium G4400

I think this is happening because of windows. CPU is using random application or service. When I close the application, it is starting to use another application or service.
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Thanks for considering.
I tried the new version and this time cpu is spiking again but timings changed. This time cpu is spiking along 2 seconds in every 20 seconds. And cpu usage about 35% when it spikes.
Normally, CPU usage is about 3-4%.

Edit: I checked 9 hours later, and spiking times increased. CPU is spiking along 12 seconds in every 20 seconds now. Also CPU usage increased to 80%.

Maybe I got a problem with my CPU?
My cpu: Intel Pentium G4400

I think this is happening because of windows. CPU is using random application or service. When I close the application, it is starting to use another application or service.

You just have very weak CPU for this tasks and this is a reason. Pentium it is very weak...
Try to disable all from your OS, themes, fonts, less services. I will try to reduce this spikes but i cant fix them at all. My script have 900+ lines of code and it is really heavy with a lot of functionality to check your mining process. Sad

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

Hi I just tried this on the DSTM 0.5.5, and after setting up everything in the config.bat and running autorun, it says miner.exe is missing, which never was in the DSTM directory to begin with ? where do we get this, also instructions say to double check fminer.bat, but this file also doesn't exist in the DSTM miner folder ?..

Thanks

GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Hi I just tried this on the DSTM 0.5.5, and after setting up everything in the config.bat and running autorun, it says miner.exe is missing, which never was in the DSTM directory to begin with ? where do we get this, also instructions say to double check fminer.bat, but this file also doesn't exist in the DSTM miner folder ?..

Thanks

download the miner from:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0

make a folder and put the miner and this watchdog script in the same folder.   The fminer.bat is probably the -->  miner.bat file.

GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

So I got the script working last night and found one thing:

1.  if you edit the config.bat file and change this:  t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.fr178
     into something shorter on Server5BatCommand line (like Suprnova Username.rig) the autorun.bat will flag the config.bat as corrupt if it's shorter:
     C123456789.c1234567   <-- autorun.bat says the config.bat is corrupted, but only for the Server5BatCommand line.

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

ok the script finally is working as intended but the autorun.bat and the MSI afterburner it restarts on every run cause UAC prompts on windows 10 which sometimes freeze the GPU. It's such an unnecessary prompt, maybe it's a simple q, but is there a way to whitelist only these 2 programs so UAC prompts work fine, but only make exceptions for MSI Afterburner and this watchdog program ?

Thanks

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:21:29 PM

Thanks

ok the script finally is working as intended but the autorun.bat and the MSI afterburner it restarts on every run cause UAC prompts on windows 10 which sometimes freeze the GPU. It's such an unnecessary prompt, maybe it's a simple q, but is there a way to whitelist only these 2 programs so UAC prompts work fine, but only make exceptions for MSI Afterburner and this watchdog program ?

Thanks

1) You downloaded script for EWBF and use it with DSTM, redownload script for DSTM and all will be fine.
2) I'm sorry but it is impossible, need to disable UAC Sad

So I got the script working last night and found one thing:

1.  if you edit the config.bat file and change this:  t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.fr178
     into something shorter on Server5BatCommand line (like Suprnova Username.rig) the autorun.bat will flag the config.bat as corrupt if it's shorter:
     C123456789.c1234567   <-- autorun.bat says the config.bat is corrupted, but only for the Server5BatCommand line.

Must be corrected in 1.7.9. Thank you for report.

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:22:23 PM

Today version 1.7.9 released!
Changelog:

• Added the ability to specify any interval to reboot the computer and the miner, Not only once in 1 hour or every 2 hours.
  • Fixed error of the configuration file corruption.
  • The system of online reports has been improved, the delay has been increased.
  • Increased the delay between the iterations of the script to reduce the load on the processor.
  • Minor changes and improvements.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.5 version

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:15:23 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:08:22 AM by Vispilio

Acrefawn there was an error this morning in my rigs, after which your Autorun.bat started mining for a completely different mining address !!!

It would be criminal and ridiculous if your updates somehow cause the miner to default to another address !!!! you have to act more professional man, or at least make it very clear in instructions to prevent this.

The Miner should never default to another Zcash address, that is insane, for all users out there, be very careful against cheap tricks like this.

I'm waiting for an explanation from you as to how your autorun.bat can default to another zcash address man...

FINAL NOTE: I think everyone using this program should also modify the original autorun.bat file and make sure that all the addresses there are changed to their own ZCASH address, otherwise in the case of any unexpected errors, the system very likely defaults to the miner address specified by Acrefawn, this looks to be the most likely explanation, but I'm open to being corrected...

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

Acrefawn there was an error this morning in my rigs, after which your Autorun.bat started mining for a completely different mining address !!!

It would be criminal and ridiculous if your updates somehow cause the miner to default to another address !!!! you have to act more professional man, or at least make it very clear in instructions to prevent this.

The Miner should never default to another Zcash address, that is insane, for all users out there, be very careful against cheap tricks like this.

I'm waiting for an explanation from you as to how your autorun.bat can default to another zcash address man...

FINAL NOTE: I think everyone using this program should also modify the original autorun.bat file and make sure that all the addresses there are changed to their own ZCASH address, otherwise in the case of any unexpected errors, the system very likely defaults to the miner address specified by Acrefawn, this looks to be the most likely explanation, but I'm open to being corrected...

I want to notify you that the script is open source, you have the right to make any changes you want.

To run the script correctly, you need: Windows Pro x64; full permission to create, move, rename and delete files in the folder of the miner; placing the script files in a folder that (path name) does not contain special characters and spaces; disabled UAC; use the latest version of the script.

In very rare cases it happens that the config.bat file is damaged by the system and the script recreates it with standard settings. In this case and in any other case, Telegram bot notify you. I strongly recommend using Telegram.

Also, I strongly recommend that you use different pools or different servers of the same pool as additional servers. Because if all the servers that you have contributed will be unavailable - the script will switch (only for a 30 minutes, and then will return) to the address to support the project. Agree, the lack of connection with 5 pools is very rare. Do not prescribe one pool, it is important to remember.

Given this information, we can draw the following conclusion. Even if there were no such options, then in case of an error - the miner would shut off and not work at all until you control this issue yourself. So in any case, the process of mining to your address would not continue.

I want to inform you that personally I have nothing to do with this behavior of the script, I remind you that the script is publicly available and everyone can check the source code before installing it. You can use or not use the script, it's your choice and desire. I just posted my work in free access, and my settings in the script code are spelled out as an example.

The script helps automate the mining process, eliminate most of the errors, solve a number of problems, without your participation in it. But this does not mean that the script solves all errors and problems completely. Human control is needed in any case. With the help of the script, you have a unique opportunity to save more money than without it, even considering such situations. Somehow count how many times the script rebooted your miner or computer while you were sleeping or were busy with your own affairs and kept the stability of your income.

In a specific situation, I once again ask for your forgiveness for what happened. I ask you to be attentive. For greater security, you can change the addresses inside the script to your own, it's not forbidden. You can always write to me on Telegram and I will help you with advice, I'm online practically 24/7.

hexen-zz

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:19:57 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 09:01:25 AM by hexen-zz

Also my config was changed! I reliase that now. It happened today 17:30PM GMT+3. Config changed own settings to default or something. I reliased that thaks to telegram notifications. I checked telegram and bot no longer sending notifications to me. I changed config again according my settings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: