Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMD]FarmWatchBot, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix, Trex, Gmnr  (Read 36965 times)
JimboJambo_ZA

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Using this script with dstm 0.5.8, Does the watchdog reboot the miner on a general crash error? (Basically "zm.exe has stopped working") , because none of that is listed as a setting in the config batch file.
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

FarmWatchBot script Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

1 hour of use and love this script gonna test it for 24 hours lets see how it goes be back with more feedback!

thank you!

Using this script with dstm 0.5.8, Does the watchdog reboot the miner on a general crash error? (Basically "zm.exe has stopped working") , because none of that is listed as a setting in the config batch file.

Yes, this is default option.

thorgimli

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:26:43 PM by thorgimli

Hello, thank you for your script, already had much fun with it because i just bought a miner rig and it had a lot of stability issues!
Now today i walked in with a new miner called Bminer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519271.0

It seems sol/s rates looks good and a little better than dstm what i used previously.
Would you by any chance be willing to look into this case and make your script also compatible with Bminer?
Thanks in advance
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Hello, thank you for your script, already had much fun with it because i just bought a miner rig and it had a lot of stability issues!
Now today i walked in with a new miner called Bminer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519271.0

It seems sol/s rates looks good and a little better than dstm what i used previously.
Would you by any chance be willing to look into this case and make your script also compatible with Bminer?
Thanks in advance

Already contact with developer for some improvements.
Yes, soon will be Bminer support.

Rhyn0

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

Thank you for this awesome script, was exactly what I was looking for. I've been running it for a week or so and so far it's brilliant. I am giving it a little more time to see it being updated and will support the dev. Using it with dstm so far, the telegram bot reporting is such a nice feature.
Keep up the good work!

Update: working flawlessly so far. donated to the dev today, instant response. Had a bit of trouble with the premium commands not working on my win7 machine as I did not have latest powershell installed, dev worked it out with me, it's now working perfectly.

Highly recommended, not only it's a smart script,but especially because I got to talk to the guy a bit and he's a genuinely nice guy, helpful and the opposite of the greedy mentality some other have. He actually offered to allow the premium bot on a channel so my buddy could use premium features after I told him i got my buddy to use it as well. You don't get that very often..

Spiralx

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

Registered just to say this script is excellent and I also contacted Acrefawn who responded instantly so I could donate for the premium version.

Looking forward to support for Bminer, great work.
cde2006

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Hi could you please fix ccminer version in the calculation on the average hash rate for some algo when it goes from Kh/s to Mh/s I believe the calculation is wrong as it just sum up the plain numbers:

For example

[2018-01-17 01:18:16] [S/A/T]: 0/1/1, diff: 0.025, 6563.49kH/s (yes!)
[2018-01-17 01:18:17] [S/A/T]: 0/2/2, diff: 0.491, 15.54MH/s (yes!)
[2018-01-17 01:18:18] [S/A/T]: 0/3/3, diff: 0.457, 18.96MH/s (yes!)

I believe the 6563 kH/s break the average calculation.

Else it is a fantastic script keep the good work!

flatounet

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:24 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:24:09 PM by flatounet

Thanks in advance

+1 , thank's to you  you show me Bminer
and tested it ,and look a bit faster than dstm ,  im staying on it Wink

if you can add/support it
you're welcome 
thank's to you Acrefawn
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

Thank you all guys for support!
Yes I'm working now to fix ccminer kH/s to mH/s speed (use ATM SET AverageTotalHashrate=0)
And yes im working on Bminer (and on Xmr miner for Nvidia based on ccminer KlausT)
Updates on weekends. Hope all will be done.

Zura123

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

great Fan of your product mate!
Started using it for 14 days ago and literally loving it.

However, due to recent BTC drop, I've started using Nicehash 2.0 Version, so that I can mine equihash and neoscript and some other algos, depending on the current profitability. Is there a way to integrate your script to Nicehash 2.0 version?
cde2006

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Thank you all guys for support!
Yes I'm working now to fix ccminer kH/s to mH/s speed (use ATM SET AverageTotalHashrate=0)
And yes im working on Bminer (and on Xmr miner for Nvidia based on ccminer KlausT)
Updates on weekends. Hope all will be done.

Thanks for the great support! Another issue I observed in ccminer is the script screen goes blue and not displaying anything after a while.
Is not systematic and I cannot reproduce it very time. But if you press a key in the window then it continues as normal.

Also I believe the count of runtime errors may be off as I always have one and it increases regularly but I don't see any errors in ccminer logs.
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

Today version 1.8.8 released!

Wink Cпиcoк измeнeний 1.8.8
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa нeкoтopыx oшибoк. Измeнeны пpиopитeты oшибoк для yвeдoмлeния.
  • Гpaммaтичecкиe измeнeния.
  • Oптимизaция кoдa, чиcткa, иcпpaвлeниe мeлкиx нeдoчeтoв.
  • Ecли кoмaндa /remember зaпoмнилa cepвep oтличaющийcя oт 1, cкpипт бyдeт иcпoльзoвaть eгo в кaчecтвe глaвнoгo.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa измeнeния знaчeний в Ccminer. Teпepь знaчeния вышe 9999 бyдyт oтoбpaжeны кoppeктнo.
  • Бoлee пpaвильнoe oпpeдeлeниe cepвepa. B кoмaндe мaйнepa пepвaя oпция дoлжнa быть “cepвep”.
  • Иcпpaвлeнa oшибкa пpи кoтopoй cкpипт нe пepeзaгpyжaл мaйнep в 12 чacoв нa cлeдyющий дeнь.
  • Oптимизиpoвaнa и oбнoвлeнa cиcтeмa oпpeдeлeния тeмпepaтypы и cкopocти мaйнepa. Haдeюcь этo yбepeт нaгpyзкy co cлaбыx пpoцeccopoв.
  • Увeличeнo вpeмя мeждy зaпpoaми нa “last share timeout” и oнлaйн/oфлaйн.
  • Пepeзaгpyзкa мaйнepa кaждыe 48 чacoв ycтaнoвлeнa пo yмoлчaнию.
  • Дpyгиe мeлкиe измeнeния o кoтopыx я зaбыл.

Wink Changelog 1.8.8
  • Added support for some errors. Priorities of errors for notification have been changed.
  • Grammatical changes.
  • Optimizing the code, cleaning, fixing minor flaws.
  • If the command /remember remembered a server other than 1, the script will use it as the main one.
  • Added support for changing the values ​​in Ccminer. Now values ​​above 9999 will be displayed correctly.
  • More correct definition of the server. In the command of the miner the first option should be “server”.
  • Fixed a bug where the script did not reboot the miner at 12 o’clock the next day.
  • Optimized and updated system for determining the temperature and speed of the miner. I hope this removes the load from the weak processors.
  • The time between requests for “last share timeout” and online/offline is increased.
  • Reboot the miner every 48 hours by default
  • Other minor changes that I forgot about.

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Premium price 0.05ZEC

Uche32

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

now it is time for the Bminer Wink I'm sure you're already on it Smiley
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

Great script, thank you! Looking forward for bminer support, it really needs some watchdog features.

now it is time for the Bminer Wink I'm sure you're already on it Smiley

Working on it. On next weekend I want to add Bminer, Phoenix, CCminer Lux-mod, Ethminer support.
This weekend was very hard... here is changelog.

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Today version 1.8.9 released!

Cool Shocked Cпиcoк измeнeний 1.8.9
  • Пoлнocтью пepeпиcaн кoд.
  • Глoбaльнaя oптимизaция.
  • Config.bat зaмeнeн нa Config.ini. Измeнeны пepeмeнныe. Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть yдaлять лишниe пepeмeнныe “commandserver” или дoпиcывaть дoпoлнитeльныe. Глaвнoe coблюдaть пopядoк иx нyмepaции.
  • Дoбaвлeнo нaзвaниe мaйнepa кaк пpиcтaвкa к config.ini.
  • Иcпpaвлeнo чтeниe c фaйлa memory.txt. Teпepь вce дoлжнo paбoтaть пpaвильнo. He зaбывaйтe o кoмaндe /forget для вoзвpaщeния cтaндapтныx знaчeний.
  • Уcтaнoвлeн cтaндapтный тaймayт pecтapтa мaйнepa кaждыe 96 чacoв, ввидy тpyднocтeй c чтeниeм фaйлa лoгoв. He зaвиcимo oт нacтpoeк.
  • Дoбaвлeны cooбщeния нeкoтopыx дeйcтвий, лoгиpoвaниe, тeлeгpaм.
  • Измeнeн пopядoк выгpyзки зaпyщeннoгo мaйнepa, тeпepь этo дeлaeтcя пepeд включeниeм пpoфилeй paзгoнa.
  • Пpи включeнии пpoфиля paзгoнa ecть cooтвeтcтвyющee cooбщeниe.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пepeмeннaя для oбoзнaчeния пyти к фaйлy мaйнepa.
  • Увeличeн тaймayт oжидaния пepeпoдключeния к интepнeтy. Teпepь дoлжнo быть мeньшe лoжныx пepeключeний cepвepa.
  • Улyчшeнo pacпoзнaвaниe мaйнинг cepвepa.
  • Дoбaвлeн oбpaбoтчик, кoтopый бyдeт oтceкaть дaнныe ecли oни нe пpaвильныe.
  • Увeличeн тaймayт oтпpaвки cтaтиcтики oнлaйн, для yмeньшeния нaгpyзки нa cepвep.
  • Увeличeн тaймayт мeждy иттepaциями для oпpeдeлeния paзницы мeждy шapaми.
  • Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть измeнить cepвep для пингa. (Этo вaжнo, ecли в вaшeй cтpaнe зaблoкиpoвaн/зaтpyднeн дocтyп к google).
  • Дoбaвлeнa oшибкa дpaйвepoв видeoкapт в oбpaбoтчик для cкpиптoв Claymore.
  • Убpaны знaчeния cкopocтeй.
  • /telegram kill кoмaндa. Кoмaндa /online измeнeнa нa /status. Кoмaндa /clear yдaлeнa. Кoмaндa /cooldown дoбaвлeнa в кoмaндy /stop.
  • Дpyгиe мeлкиe измeнeния.

Cool Shocked Changelog 1.8.9
  • The code is completely rewritten.
  • Global optimization.
  • Config.bat is replaced with Config.ini. Changed variables. Added the ability to remove extra variables “commandserver” or add additional ones. The main thing is to follow the order of their numbering.
  • Added the name of the miner as a prefix to config.ini.
  • Fixed reading from file memory.txt. Now everything should work correctly. Do not forget the /forget command to return the default values.
  • The standard timeout of the restart of the miner is set every 96 hours, due to difficulties with reading the log file. Regardless of the settings.
  • Added messages for some actions, logging, telegrams.
  • Changed the order of unloading the launched miner, now this is done before enabling overclocking profiles.
  • When the overclocking profile is enabled, there is a corresponding message.
  • A variable is added to indicate the path to the file of the miner.
  • The timeout for reconnecting to the Internet has been increased. Now there should be less false server switches.
  • Improved recognition of the mining server.
  • Added a handler that will clip data if they are not correct.
  • Increased the timeout for sending online statistics, to reduce the load on the server.
  • Increased the timeout between the iterations to determine the difference between shares.
  • Added the ability to change the server for ping. (This is important if your country is blocked / difficult to access google).
  • The error of video card drivers in the handler for Claymore scripts is added.
  • Speed ​​symbols are removed.
  • /telegram kill command. Command /online replaced to /status. Command /clear removed. Command /cooldown merged with /stop.
  • Other minor changes.

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Premium price 0.05ZEC

VyprBTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

Thanks for the update - just tested it out - there's an error for ccminerx64 - says it doesn't support x64.

dxchen

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

this only support for AMD card?
if i have AMD and Nvidia card and wants to mine ETH, i need to download claymore and EWBF and run both separately??
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Thanks for the update - just tested it out - there's an error for ccminerx64 - says it doesn't support x64.

Can you explain more and give some screenshots? Thank you!

this only support for AMD card?
if i have AMD and Nvidia card and wants to mine ETH, i need to download claymore and EWBF and run both separately??

You can mine ETH with this script AMD+Nvidia, or download Ewbf and run 2 scripts separately. Just need to turn off in autorun.bat "Check to see if autorun.bat has already been started.".

@Acrefawn

Suggestion:
Can we have a telegram "coin switch" :-)
I would really like to be able to have separate config files for separate coins, and then switch between them with a telegram command. Maybe naming config files zec, Zen, zcl etc etc, and execute it like "/coin rigname Zen" :-)

Btw. Thanks for the great script!

Hello. It is possible in premium version. Switching between servers and miners by Telegram.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

I have one f these coming I wanted to try .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WatchDog-PC-USB-for-Mining-Unattended-Operation-Crash-Automatic-Recover/122867746816?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Just wanted to say that I found this by accident and it's one of the most useful things I've ever used since I started mining. The Telegram bot is extremely useful, getting stats and notifications, switching, restarting. Excellent work. I signed up for the premium features and I 100% recommend this to anyone.

Great job!

EDIT: Sent you a Merit point!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: