Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CMD]FarmWatchBot, Claymore, Bminer, Dstm, CC, Eth, CastXMR, Phoenix, Trex, Gmnr  (Read 36961 times)
Justbecause

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

After how many attemps to restore connection is the script supposed to restart the pc? Because today before i noticed the connectivity problems it did about 16 attempts and didn't restart at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jace808

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:39:34 AM

Can this be set to use multiple OC applications such as ASUS & EVGA?  TIA
az001

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Wonderful script, thank you very much, I love it. I recommended it to all of my mining friends!

Since you already found an efficient solution for extracting the data from the log file in real time, why not place it on a graph to make the data much more user friendly?
Such will make the overclocking process much easier.

For example by using this - http://www.gnuplot.info/

I would love that.
I also would have done it myself however with the learning curve will take too long Sad there are things on you script that I don't get, for example I don't get how this extract the speed and temp Sad
Code:
FOR /F "tokens=4,6 delims=AMGPUC上午下午>#| " %%a IN ('findstr.exe /R /C:".*GPU%%A .*C.*Sol/s:.*" %log%') DO (
        IF "%%a" NEQ "" IF %%a GEQ 0 IF %%a LSS 70 SET tempdata=%%a
        IF "%%a" NEQ "" IF %%a GEQ 70 SET tempdata=*%%a*
        IF "%%b" NEQ "" IF %%b GEQ 0 SET speeddata=%%b

My dream UI would be ONE graph per GPU showing a 2D plot with blue line for the current speed, black line for the average speed, green line for the efficiency (sol/w), red line for the current temp (ALL on the same graph, obviously with different scales).
Acrefawn (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 13

FarmWatchBot script Developer

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

Just wanted to say that I found this by accident and it's one of the most useful things I've ever used since I started mining. The Telegram bot is extremely useful, getting stats and notifications, switching, restarting. Excellent work. I signed up for the premium features and I 100% recommend this to anyone.

Great job!

EDIT: Sent you a Merit point!

Thank you very much for your support! It is important for me!

After how many attemps to restore connection is the script supposed to restart the pc? Because today before i noticed the connectivity problems it did about 16 attempts and didn't restart at all.

Hello! Scripts logic when connection lost is:
5 attempts - restart computer, then after restart if connection not restored - every 60 attempts restart computer (1 attempt = 1 minute). Each minute checking google.com by ping.exe. You can change inside autorun.bat option with ping server to another if you have difficulties to connect google.com.

Can this be set to use multiple OC applications such as ASUS & EVGA?  TIA

It can use only 1 from list with 6 OC Apps.
1 - true XTREMEGE, 2 - true AFTERBURNER, 3 - true GPUTWEAK, 4 - true PRECISION, 5 - true AORUSGE, 6 - true THUNDERMASTER
It is impossible to use two different OC Apps at the same time because you can overclock your GPUs with only one (last). I recommend you to use MSI Afterburner.

Wonderful script, thank you very much, I love it. I recommended it to all of my mining friends!

Since you already found an efficient solution for extracting the data from the log file in real time, why not place it on a graph to make the data much more user friendly?

I would love that.
I also would have done it myself however with the learning curve will take too long Sad there are things on you script that I don't get, for example I don't get how this extract the speed and temp Sad
Code:
FOR /F "tokens=4,6 delims=AMGPUC上午下午>#| " %%a IN ('findstr.exe /R /C:".*GPU%%A .*C.*Sol/s:.*" %log%') DO (

My dream UI would be ONE graph per GPU showing a 2D plot with blue line for the current speed, black line for the average speed, green line for the efficiency (sol/w), red line for the current temp (ALL on the same graph, obviously with different scales).

Hello! Thank you for reply!
I'm using only basic Windows features, it is simple and working on all computers as well. Using additional programs can be problematic for other users. But honestly I like your idea! Smiley
This part of code just reading log file lines with *GPU* and *Sol/s* words, then cut out less (delims). Simple. Parsing. Smiley

Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:49:43 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 12:06:51 PM by Acrefawn

Today version 1.9.0 released!

Roll Eyes Cпиcoк измeнeний - 1.9.0
  • Дoбaвлeнa вoзмoжнocть зaмeдлeния paбoты cкpиптa.
  • Teпepь cкpипт бyдeт пepeзaгpyжaть кoмпьютep cpaзy ecли мaйнep зaвиc.
  • Иcпpaвлeния oтпpaвки cтaтиcтики нa cepвep.
  • Oптимизaция циклoв, дoлжнo cнять нaгpyзкy, ocoбeннo c Claymore cкpиптoв.
  • Дoбaвлeнa oпция для oтключeния cтaндapтнoгo вaчдoгa Claymore -wd 0. Иcпoльзyйтe ee для yвeличeния cтaбильнocти.
  • Oбpaбoтчики кpитичecкиx oшибoк дoпoлнeны нoвыми oшибкaми.
  • Дoбaвлeнa пoддepжкa Bminer.
  • Дpyгиe мeлкиe иcпpaвлeния.

Roll Eyes Changelog - 1.9.0
  • The ability to slow down the script is added.
  • Now the script will reboot the computer immediately if the miner hangs.
  • Fixes sending statistics to the server.
  • Optimizing cycles, should remove the load, especially with Claymore scripts.
  • Added the option to disable the standard watchdog Claymore -wd 0. Use it to increase stability.
  • Critical error handlers are supplemented with new errors.
  • Added Bminer support.
  • Other minor fixes.

Ewbf Equihash
Dstm Equihash
Claymore Equihash
Claymore CryptoNote
Claymore Dagger-Hashimoto
Ccminer tpruvot, alexis (palgin), KlausT

Premium price 0.05ZEC

mathis68

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Ok guys, i am just here for say BIG BIG thx to Acrefawn.

i buy the premium feature and it is a very nice tool to get any information from all my rigs.

Acrefawn, is always here for help me.

So like i say realy ty for all ur job
mspamed

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Hi,

Firstly this seems to be one of the most beneficial scripts out there. Unfortunately it's not stable for me and for some reason tries to connect to the us east server every once in a while, even though I am connecting to the asia ethash server of mining pool hub. This error doesn't occurs if I run claymore standalone and the pc runs for days with no issue, but when I use this script it keeps giving me unable to connect to us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20535 error, please know, that this server is not mentioned anywhere in the config file. The mining script that I use, with the backup scripts is as follows

SET Server1BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal xxxx.570eth -dpsw x -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

REM When the main server fails, autorun will switch to the additional server below immediately. [in order]
REM Configure miner command here. Old miner.bat will be removed and a new one will be created with this value. [keep default order] EnableInternetConnectivityCheck=1 required.

SET Server2BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal xxxx.eth+sia -dpsw x -dcoin sc -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

SET Server3BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal xxxx.570eth -dpsw x -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

SET Server4BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal xxxx.eth+sia -dpsw x -dcoin sc -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

SET Server5BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal xxxx.rx570eth -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal xxxx.rx570eth -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

Here is a pic of the error.

https://i.imgur.com/ZBOtrlD.png

Any help is appreciated.
Acrefawn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Hi,

Firstly this seems to be one of the most beneficial scripts out there. Unfortunately it's not stable for me and for some reason tries to connect to the us east server every once in a while, even though I am connecting to the asia ethash server of mining pool hub. This error doesn't occurs if I run claymore standalone and the pc runs for days with no issue, but when I use this script it keeps giving me unable to connect to us-east1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20535 error, please know, that this server is not mentioned anywhere in the config file. The mining script that I use, with the backup scripts is as follows

SET Server1BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal xxxx.570eth -dpsw x -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

REM When the main server fails, autorun will switch to the additional server below immediately. [in order]
REM Configure miner command here. Old miner.bat will be removed and a new one will be created with this value. [keep default order] EnableInternetConnectivityCheck=1 required.

SET Server2BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal xxxx.eth+sia -dpsw x -dcoin sc -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

SET Server3BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal xxxx.570eth -dpsw x -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

SET Server4BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal xxxx.eth+sia -eworker xxxx.EthSiaMonitor -esm 2 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal xxxx.eth+sia -dpsw x -dcoin sc -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

SET Server5BatCommand=EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353 -ewal xxxx.rx570eth -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1 -estale 0 -dpool stratum+tcp://decred.eu.nicehash.com:3354 -dwal xxxx.rx570eth -dcri 16 -di 1 -mport 0 -tstop 80 -logfile miner.log

Here is a pic of the error.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello. Try latest version and report to me.
Generally it is pool problem.

zeef

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

Hi,

Have any option for cast_xmr_vega control? or any future support for that?  Cool

Regards
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

I would love that.
Code:

Adding a plot could be a wonderful idea! Something that the Telegram bot can "request" from the miner... I found another solution, though. The batch can use this script:
http://www.end2endzone.com/csvplot-a-command-line-script-which-uses-microsoft-excel-to-plot-a-graph-from-a-comma-separated-values-csv-file/
which basically calls Excel to draw graphs, saves them as graphics file (which can then be sent by Telegram).

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

The script seem to be more than good

few problem:

I use Gatelessgatesharp for neoscrypt and cryptonight on AMD
I use dstm zcash for nvidia
I use ccminer multi for different algos
And finally I use Claymore Dual...

you can see the problem

the other small one is the directory: let the customer write the directory in a file*.txt you can read, I really don't want to reinstall thing just to test a (good) script

waiting......
skablast

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

oops, I read an older version
Snippy6

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

First let me say BEST SCRIPT OUT THERE. Easy to set up easy to use one thing i would like is to hide the cmd windows. when im at work the kids use my computer to play and internet and they always end up closing the cmd window ideal the program run in the backround on lower intensity and no way for the kids to end it thanks in advance if there is a way to do ....well just thanks Highly recomented
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

I was planning on working on similar script (much more scaled down version though).  But I am going to try this one and see how it goes.  Might be able to pitch in later for further dev/testing
skablast

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

elegram instruction (bot for one user):
1.  Add @FarmWatchBot to Telegram, this bot will send you notifications from your Rig.
2.  Write /start in chat. Bot will tell you the ChatId number, write this number in config.ini, in the ChatId field, instead of 0.
3.  In config.ini file search for RigName and choose a name for this rig. This is necessary if you want to receive notifications from multiple servers at once to a Telegram bot. The RigName helps to differentiate between servers.
4.  Setup is complete! Run autorun.bat and everything should work.

you change the name of the bot ?!

is now called miner watcher
DrYM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

elegram instruction (bot for one user):
1.  Add @FarmWatchBot to Telegram, this bot will send you notifications from your Rig.
2.  Write /start in chat. Bot will tell you the ChatId number, write this number in config.ini, in the ChatId field, instead of 0.
3.  In config.ini file search for RigName and choose a name for this rig. This is necessary if you want to receive notifications from multiple servers at once to a Telegram bot. The RigName helps to differentiate between servers.
4.  Setup is complete! Run autorun.bat and everything should work.

you change the name of the bot ?!

is now called miner watcher

It's still called Miner Watcher, the handle of the bot is @FarmWatchBot. Nothing changed (in Telegram you have the user name and you have the handle, they're not the same).
flatounet

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

Thank you @Acrefawn
I think there is some issue with Bminer v5.3.0 .. I open the script .. 3sec blue CMD window close 

same here .....

may be a log will welcome to know what's wrong Sad

start script one time , autoclose , no new file ....
restart script  "Config_Bmnr.ini" file was made  and end

restart again , some cmd windows start & turn off without see something in Sad

and got red windows

Something is wrong...
                       Miner ran for 00:00:00
                        Miner restarting...
+================================================================+
Please wait 30 seconds or press any key to continue...

again and again Sad
gettilee

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

Thank you @Acrefawn
I think there is some issue with Bminer v5.3.0 .. I open the script .. 3sec blue CMD window close  

same here .....

may be a log will welcome to know what's wrong Sad

start script one time , autoclose , no new file ....
restart script  "Config_Bmnr.ini" file was made  and end

restart again , some cmd windows start & turn off without see something in Sad

and got red windows

Something is wrong...
                       Miner ran for 00:00:00
                        Miner restarting...
+================================================================+
Please wait 30 seconds or press any key to continue...

again and again Sad

Code:
# Set main server miner command here to auto-create miner.bat file if it is missing or wrong. [keep default order]
commandserver1=bminer.exe -uri stratum://t1S8HRoMoyhBhwXq6zY5vHwqhd9MHSiHWKv.fr190[:x]@eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -logfile miner.log -max-temperature 80

i had that problem as well, so i deleted the [:x] in the config.ini file

Code:
# Set total average hashrate of this Rig. [you can use average hashrate value from your pool]
hashrate=0

i also kept hashrate=0 at default since bminer takes several minutes to report the current hashrate. really wished bminer would change that.
ForFlexx

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Hello
I think It Will Be nice if you putt to the script window:
- info about Power Consumption of each GPU
- Info about Drivers
- putt some Colors it will be look better.
- Shares
dmkgbg

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Thanks for a great script @Acrefawn

I found everything to work well except the computer restart timer.

I have set minertimeoutrestart=24 and computertimeoutrestart=48 but only the miner restart timer works. The computer seems to be running forever.
Does it use the same timer for both miner and computer restart?

Tried restarting computer and autorun.bat manually, but it doesn't help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: