Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

Today, we live in a technologically modern and growing world. More and more emerging trends and the emergence of electronic money, virtual currency is one of them. Bitcoin or other electronic money was born to serve the needs of everyone. People can trade fast with each other even when they are far apart, when you use Bitcoin you can use it anywhere, anytime with just the internet. An equitable economic and financial system will be created. Bitcoin also helps many unemployed and helps them live a better life
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

Since today, we live in a very modern and technological world where everyone or mostly everyone depends on gadgets and can't live without them or even leave the house without these gadgets, so these virtual currencies are really helpful especially if you travel a lot. Instead of bringing a lot of cash with you, if the country you are travelling accepts these cryptocurrencies so it is much easier for you and it is much safer than bringing your wallet with you and a pick pocket might get a chance to victimize you. The world now really needs these things.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:45:19 PM

Thats really happy bunny out there with bitcoin in the hand!

Of course bitcoin is going to be the gold storage of this era and whenever we will end up in the financial crisis this time its going to be worst and bitcoin would relax all the financial institution. There is no asset which carrying as much value as bitcoin is carrying today. It also has the advantage of being online, that is over the virtual blockchain and thus it is more secure storage in such bad times.

There won't be any problem of we turn off the internet for that dark period and then turn it back on when the situation is okay. Our bitcoin will be still there and I assume with that situation it will be blessing to everyone on the earth.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

I love articles by people that have never touched a single bit of manual labor that townhouse something is going to have an effect on the working class. The fact is that the working-class doesn't need any help and anytime that you help them they're going to cease to be to work in class if that's an effective measure. And Bitcoin is the need of that working class.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

the question why the world realy needs virtual currencies, i the online currency is the big help for the economy to give work every person or people in world the bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currencies now very strong value as online currency.
I think not only the virtual currency the world needs an alternative currency and it is now the age of the internet now we are living in the virtual community and the digital currency and the ease of the transaction is the main choice now, the right choice is to use bitcoin for sure and it does not caste high fees. So all these caused need of virtue currencies it makes us feel safe and secured.   
Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

Our world now is very high technology, In my opinion I think all nations needs this virtual currencies. Yes it is true that USD became powerful and strong currency of all time. But time will come that physical money will disappear when virtual coin(bitcoin) become the new world currency. So much better now to start using it.

The World needs virtual currencies because of the reason and fact that we are moving towards digital world and bitcoin is the real digital currency. People thought of Credit cards to be a digital currency but that operates on fiat in the background and is not exactly digital or virtual in nature like crypto-currencies.
Exactly, our life is very familiar with the digital usage. start from the transaction that has used the digital world as an alternatives way to make it more easier.
the digital currency will be needed by a lot of people to make that things will be more smoothly.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:39:03 AM

Since today, we live in a very modern and technological world where everyone or mostly everyone depends on gadgets and can't live without them or even leave the house without these gadgets, so these virtual currencies are really helpful especially if you travel a lot. Instead of bringing a lot of cash with you, if the country you are travelling accepts these cryptocurrencies so it is much easier for you and it is much safer than bringing your wallet with you and a pick pocket might get a chance to victimize you. The world now really needs these things.

Nobody carries a lot of cash when they go abroad. They just carry travellers' cheques or they use credit cards. So that is not the only reason why the world needs virtual currencies.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:05:24 AM

Well to the fact that other markets are affected by the American market is because of foreign investors pulling out their shares from the local market, its not have America influences other markets anymore but they the Americans also have shares outside of U.S. . And I don't think that tha cryptocurrency market can protect our capital when a global crisis erupts, the next thing that could possibly happen os investors cashing out their assets for fiat currency and that is including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:57:23 AM

I don't see it right now as a necessity but it does put another perspective to the market. We've always been stuck with all the bonds that banks and the current system puts us through and crypto somewhat is a breath of fresh air. Im pretty sure that once more people get the hang of it all, we'll have crypto zooming to the mainstream market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

Today, we live in a technologically modern and growing world. More and more emerging trends and the emergence of electronic money, virtual currency is one of them. Bitcoin or other electronic money was born to serve the needs of everyone. People can trade fast with each other even when they are far apart, when you use Bitcoin you can use it anywhere, anytime with just the internet. An equitable economic and financial system will be created. Bitcoin also helps many unemployed and helps them live a better life

digital currency connect the world , i mean any business could be done anywhere to anybody in this world. people won't struggle to start have a multinational business (not exactly this one what i mean , but let me just call it like that) .

a cryptocurrency are definitely the next generation of money that people needed in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

The world needs more advanced type of currency like Bitcoin where people themselves would control their own assets. Bitcoin proves to be more better compared to paper currency as it continues to grow higher in terms of price. And that make it the best for people who work and want to save some extra money for the time when they retired. In time to come Bitcoin is gonna be worth much higher despite the market fluctuations. Cool

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

The root of great corruption in the face of prosperous generation is the used and legalized fiat money which is controlled by governments agency and politicians. Virtual currencies was introduced into our society today to correct this abnormalities. Evil politicians has enslave they subject because they control the fiat they make the laws that regulate it and they loudy the money in other to put their citizens in poverty.
yunita

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

Our world now is very high technology, In my opinion I think all nations needs this virtual currencies. Yes it is true that USD became powerful and strong currency of all time. But time will come that physical money will disappear when virtual coin(bitcoin) become the new world currency. So much better now to start using it.

The World needs virtual currencies because of the reason and fact that we are moving towards digital world and bitcoin is the real digital currency. People thought of Credit cards to be a digital currency but that operates on fiat in the background and is not exactly digital or virtual in nature like crypto-currencies.

Now the development of the era very rapidly especially the internet world, so that the demands of the times progressed, so the currency must also follow so too, then bitcoin able to answer all the demands of the wider community
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:31:39 AM

The root of great corruption in the face of prosperous generation is the used and legalized fiat money which is controlled by governments agency and politicians. Virtual currencies was introduced into our society today to correct this abnormalities. Evil politicians has enslave they subject because they control the fiat they make the laws that regulate it and they loudy the money in other to put their citizens in poverty.

We need virtual currencies because we live in a virtual world most of the time so why do we need physical currency then, if you think about it.
Most transactions are electronic these days.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

We live in a time where internet is everywhere.
So we need a currency that can be used and entered everywhere.
No geoblocking, no boarders, you just can make with it what you want everywhere you want!

A nice side effect is as well that virtual currencies have created their own economic area.
They have turned out to be a job creating machine!
And that is something the world needs when more and mor processes are automated.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:24:02 AM

Interesting article for reading.  Hopefully if there is a financial crisis bitcoin can help it solve but if there is some kind of crisis around the world, the access to internet would also get limited or not possible in atleast 3rd world countries. So, before the crisis falls it's better to get your bitcoins safe in a cold storage and with that you can use them in times of crisis.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:15:01 AM

The world needs virtual currencies because it can easily execute things that they need and it is like building a company virtually and they can easily done the payments using virtual currencies and they can also start making change in the internet which is a great field for testing some possible changes for the physical world.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

digital currency connect the world , i mean any business could be done anywhere to anybody in this world. people won't struggle to start have a multinational business (not exactly this one what i mean , but let me just call it like that) .

a cryptocurrency are definitely the next generation of money that people needed in the future.
Yes, that's what I want to say to everyone. Today's world is becoming more modern, advanced technology is also available to serve people, to connect people all over the world closer together. The birth of virtual money I think is also indispensable to satisfy the needs of everyone, this is just my subjective opinion. People will be able to trade, do business, work together whenever and wherever they are, which is convenient and useful. And as you say, a cryptocurrency is definitely the next generation of money and Bitcoin is on the way to becoming such a coin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

I have never thought that virtual currency can protect us, however, I always believe that virtual currency can help my country grow, many people have come to bitcoin, and now, the life of them have become nice.
Helps the people in your country get rich not like helps the economic your country growth, because they not need pay fees tax for your country when working in Bitcoin. So, your country not have benefit from Bitcoin.
Lmao…yes that’s true. Bitcoin only helps the people to grow and not the economy of the country, cause we don’t need to pay taxes or anything to government and that’s really, really fine. At least, let’s have the government out of our business for God’s sake .
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

Virtual currencies often give you profits in a short time and the bitcoin has been accepted prior among virtual currencies.
Much security, less time taking process makes a virtual currency demadable than a physical

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: