Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/
Not only bitcoin can protect us from the side effects of misguided economic policies it can also protect us from the tyranny of governments and that is not a small thing at all.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

Cryptocurrency*, and this is because we need to evolutionate, and try to use new different payment gateways, we used to pay with gold in the past, a few centuries ago, and now the idea is to start using digital currencies. Maybe it would be a nice idea to have virtual usd, but that is the real purpose of debit and credit cards, or maybe online banking accounts.
But it is good, we need to improve and move toward the new technologies, this is the future.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:23:37 PM

Because more and more people are starting to wonder what the bank does to our money and they do not trust the banks anymore that is why they need virtual currencies like bitcoin. Because bitcoin is something they can control themselves and no bank can reach that.
And the other reason for the need if virtual currencies is that more and more companies are on a high speed are going to shift to digital form so it is the demand of that type of business that we must have some digital form of money.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:32:40 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

Not only bitcoin can protect us from the side effects of misguided economic policies it can also protect us from the tyranny of governments and that is not a small thing at all.

Exactly, but in recent times we've heard news of certain governments trying to regulate Bitcoin in their jurisdictions and this doesn't look too good as it could spark a global regulation of Bitcoin and exchanges by governments and if this happens our financial freedom with which we enjoy from Bitcoin will be taken again.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:10:37 AM

World has changed significantly in the last 20 years. Primarily moving whatever could be moved to the internet. Knowledge, shopping, communication, dating, etc, etc. So it makes sense that also the currency moves on the internet. One could argue that debit/credit cards are already this, but they're coming from the classical banking system.
As in the quote the growth that has happened with the help of the Internet is very big. This has made the systematic functioning of each and every sector in a much better way. If Internet connectivity gets disconnected worldwide everything will collapse big. Now our bitcoin makes it more efficient and easy to use that of the traditional banking system.

Hmm, I am not saying that, because I do not really know why the world really needs virtual currencies. But, I think virtualcurrency is important. In a simple way, it is good and give us privacy and freedom. No more taxes, no more bank, only us. The most important thing and the most simple way I think about virtualcurrencies, is that they can give us a financial freedom. Smiley That is all I am going to say.
Bitcoin not is virtualcurrency, it is cryptocurrency and you have a wrong knowledge about cryptocurrency and virtualcurrency. If Bitcoin is virtualcurrency, it also controlled by someone as PayPal, Perfectmoney, Advcash, Neteller ... That is the difference between them.
Very well said. Cryptocurrency and Virtual currency is different in the sense that one of them cant really be controlled which is actually we can see on crpytos. If its backed by the government then it cant be considered as a decentralized thing which it would definitely belong into those traditional electronic money which is existing as of these recent years.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I was wrong, and my answer is false. I think virtual currencies is important for people to buy and sell online. To make a transactions without meet face to face but can buy anything and sell anything around the world. Grin
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:13:29 AM

i think its because from time to time, new technologies is come out and its directly give affect to people and for make transaction among them. we know that now people buying and selling via internet. they using technology to make transaction and there will be third party which will be helper to held the funds from their transaction so each of them will be safe.

but if there is virtual currency which is use in internet only then it will be good for buyer and seller so they can only have virtual currency to make transaction and their real money can be save in their bank account. beside that, we can split our funds into two part which we can use both in real life and online in the same time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

The point is that in this world, the progressively of the era continues into a more modern era as time passes, more and more new things are born / created along with the increasingly sophisticated and technological era. And as nowadays there has been a virtual currency that i think is certainly created by the development of increasingly sophisticated technology and intelligent people who can develop it until it can provide a good role for everyone to improve the financial side or provide an opportunity to earn money with more modern. Until now it's proven this currency can helping a financial side of everyone who is close to it, and well see the world is true it seems to require virtual currency because indeed it's very helpful.

Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

Because more and more people are starting to wonder what the bank does to our money and they do not trust the banks anymore that is why they need virtual currencies like bitcoin. Because bitcoin is something they can control themselves and no bank can reach that.
And the other reason for the need if virtual currencies is that more and more companies are on a high speed are going to shift to digital form so it is the demand of that type of business that we must have some digital form of money.

From the sayings that " Necessity is the mother of Invention" I think its true for bitcoin or cryptocurrency also. Since we need a digital money which no one is controlling it, decentralized and part anonymous so this   cryptocurrency wa invented or discovered. In addition the high cost of fees in sending transaction accross the globe.

micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

more security, faster transactions - this is exactly what the modern market requires
There is definitely no doubt to deny this fact that Bitcoin is the need of modern world. This concept of digital currency is a very unique concept and with so much advancement in technology, this world was really needing of some other way of keeping their money more secure than just keeping in their bank accounts.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:13:21 PM

World has changed significantly in the last 20 years. Primarily moving whatever could be moved to the internet. Knowledge, shopping, communication, dating, etc, etc. So it makes sense that also the currency moves on the internet. One could argue that debit/credit cards are already this, but they're coming from the classical banking system.

i totally agree, there need to be a change over time  and it happened with bitcoin, technology  has evolved over there years in the banking and finance sector but the world really needed a virtual currency( in the sense of it being intangible) and i guess it happened with bitcoin.

A great change that happen in our world therefore everything should go with the flow or needs should be satisfy to these changes. So with our world full of technology the needs for money is required. Virtual currency is really needed to be able for us to enjoy our life even in the midst of changes.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Yeah, some people do not understand the state that things can get when this credit bubble burst. Governments are already even thinking about a cashless society, think how crazy this can be.

Having cryptocurrencies, silver and gold is the best thing you can do to save yourself.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

Yeah, some people do not understand the state that things can get when this credit bubble burst. Governments are already even thinking about a cashless society, think how crazy this can be.

Technically we are in cashless society in some way, usage of plactic card is all day need for almost everywhere, not to mentioned that everyday we see many transfers from one country to another. So this problems is mainly solved.

For bitcoin to be virtual currency this could be great idea. He has everything settled and running no need to be in some preparation, maybe that why they dont like it, cuz they can control it, i mean on governments.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:49:43 PM

The world is progressing towards technological and convenient worlld. It also goes to say that having a cashless currency wherein everything is held digitally and electrnically is a step towards the right direction. The world is getting towards its fast paced and very speedy type of business phase and having a currency wherein you can send, earn and invest money is a big boon to not just consumers but also to capitalists and investors that are looking to be successful.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Because central banks soon will emerge in the blockchain and a lot of companies creating cryptocurrencies for transactions. they want to have their own token so people will recognize them.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:02:23 PM

Because I think virtual currencies can somehow help us in a sense that we can avoid the shortage of the money if some instances. And also because some banks are actually stadting to merge with bitcoim banks and wallets like blockchain. And also virtual currencies are acceptable in some shops so that it is easy for them to use it when paying.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

The world is progressing towards technological and convenient worlld. It also goes to say that having a cashless currency wherein everything is held digitally and electrnically is a step towards the right direction. The world is getting towards its fast paced and very speedy type of business phase and having a currency wherein you can send, earn and invest money is a big boon to not just consumers but also to capitalists and investors that are looking to be successful.

I agree with you. Now the real world is like vanishing from us we are wasting more time in virtual world (social media is our favourite) we start playing more video game than the real sport. So our total life is being virtualized. So the virtual currency has arrived naturally as there is a great opportunity for worldwide business.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

In addition to its benefits and banking features , Bitcoin gives an opportunity to everyone to gain profit or earn money.
Since it is providing them online business opportunities and thus improving their economy by replacing the traditional business market that ruined the financial status of both countries and it's citizens  and caused a higher unemployment percentage. Many people use it nowadays as their main payment system on internet , of course there are alternative payment systems, yet those can’t be used or aren’t even accessible in certain countries. Several countries such as Africa doesn’t cross 3% of penetration rate to modern banking systems and PayPal is forbidden in most of its countries for example.
So Bitcoin brought a solution for all these people across the world thus improving their life by opening new possibilities and making certain tasks easier .
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

How many virtual currencies do we have today with the same level of adoption as Bitcoin? forget about Eth and you are left with one cryptocurrency

Which is Bitcoin, if you want a world scale cryptocurrency then just one is not merely enough to cover more than 100 million users if everyone of them

Just holds 1/4 of a coin. Bitcoin is not enough and there is no legitimate alternative with the same support, we have thousands of them but none of them

Are accepted by all of the Bitcoin users.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:42:03 PM

Because central banks soon will emerge in the blockchain and a lot of companies creating cryptocurrencies for transactions. they want to have their own token so people will recognize them.
Central banks are useless if society wanna to move in crypto payments. They cant control every single transaction on blockchain.In this case best alternative is creating their own coin which can be controlled by themselves.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:25:29 PM

The world does not really need virtual currencies but it happens that life is too hard to live in because of the daily bills and it bitcoins is really helping us in sustaining our life because it was very easy to earn by just working at home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: