Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

I think that is the reason why the world needs virtual currency because the world needs a change, in which virtual currency is easier to use and we do not have to bother to bring physical money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

I guess virtual currency is much efficient and more rather than paper money, Withdrawing huge amount of paper money in a bank takes more time to wait and you will undergo a lot of interrogation from bankers while virtual currency takes less time and effort.. that is why virtual currencies are very important now a days...
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

For the simple fact of fast transactions between A person (from X country) and B person (from Y country).
Blockchain technology provides transparency which is a great thing too. And no middle-man anymore.

I think when something called value (not a promise to pay value) is held by a large population, they will try their best to maintain their financial position in the global downfall because they have control over their values. Crypto currency will play a key role in the coming years that will change the way we live in financial society.
when something big is far from the control group a small number of people (we call them our representatives) are less likely to affect the financial status or mindset of a large population.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

With technology more advance, I think digital currency is one solution to keep our money more safe. In paper money, we have risk losing our money or damaging our paper money but in digital currency we can keep it safe as long we keep safe our account.
We should using technology so our life much more better and make our life more easier
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

With technology more advance, I think digital currency is one solution to keep our money more safe. In paper money, we have risk losing our money or damaging our paper money but in digital currency we can keep it safe as long we keep safe our account.
We should using technology so our life much more better and make our life more easier
with cryptocurrency we will be easier when going anywhere, because without bring a lot of cash money are have many risk. but we do have to take care of our wallet because there are many phissing

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Because the global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. Who doesn't want instant settlement, where all we need is a smart device, an internet connection and instantly we become our own bank making payments and money transfers.

rileynicole17

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

Changes in technology to more advance and more inovative makes also changes in different aspects of life. Everything undegoes changes and somethings needed changes like the currencies, virtual currencies are needed because nowadays people are more of using technology than going outside to buy, pay, sell and many more.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

because the virtual currency makes it easy for us to transact internationally directly peer to peer without any third party intermediaries or banks. a decentralized system prevents inflation and sophisticated blockchain technology making new breakthroughs in industry and technology. blockchain is suitable for use in this modern era. so the virtual currency is very suitable for use in this modern era that always use the internet.

marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

I think the currency who serving now or controlled the whole fiat money is USd . We all know that this currency is one of the most powerful in all continent thats why many of it allies are depending to its value.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Everything developing and becoming faster, smarter and stronger. Money are still the same but with crypto world can make new step in future and improve security of money.

fernando48

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

The world needs not just virtual currencies. Such currencies exist even now. The world needs currencies that will be protected by cryptography. We need decentralization so that no one can print or control a single world currency. Thus, people will become free from banks and state institutions
nowlscor18

Activity: 282

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/

I'm an asian, and based on what we are experiencing right now, I must say that the quote above is pretty much agreeable.
We suffered alot, and yet they were there to take us high enough not to bring us back to that crisis. We're thankful that we have virtual currencies right now which are helpful to the people around the world.
We are ready to see what future brings!

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Because basically, bitcoin can help boost a country's economy. With its constituents are given opportunities for them to earn profit through online jobs like participating in various bounty campaigns, there's no reason why they can't help boost one's economy.

Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

True, the world needs virtual currencies like bitcoins and other crytos. Virtual currency has become a global currency that we can use whenever and wherever we are, virtual currency can be an alternative money when trading or shopping.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

One of the trailing consequences was the Greek financial crisis during which a Greek citizen couldn’t even withdraw his own hard-earned money cause the government had locked down everyone’s assets to prevent withdrawals and pay off their debt.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

I think having a virtual money is gonna be must in the coming years, nowadays our technology have been booming, and people are adapting very well, these modern changes leads to convenience and to a better world for us to live, money have always been with us ever since and it came from one feature to the other, I believe the that cryptocurrency is gonna be accepted someday as our worlds new currency and it is for only one reason, convenience.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

with cryptocurrency we will be easier when going anywhere, because without bring a lot of cash money are have many risk. but we do have to take care of our wallet because there are many phissing
Yes now everyone is afraid of street robbing mate, people remain afraid of carrying a lot of money in wallet while going somewhere but if you are using bitcoin you will not be afraid of such issues as no one can use your bitcoin until you tell them about your bitcoin wallet private key, we can carry a lot of bitcoin at the time in our wallets, it’s really easy to keep ay home as well, it is reliable to pay with bitcoin instead of cash because it safer and easier than paying with fiat money.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

well, because we already know that the benefits of digital money is very much, not directly supervised by the government and not a state (not owned by any country) so we own that control our finances. maybe it could be a material consideration for economic crisis problems

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

Virtual currencies are the future of finance, a new stage in the development of the entire financial sector, because virtual currencies are very convenient and quick to use in settlements and transfers between different enterprises, and they also have low transfer fees.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

The cryptocurrency is freed from the exploitation of the people by the bank of financial relations, and it is free from the government's indiscriminate use of money to cause inflation!

It is another great attempt of human society!

Encryption money is still young, and there are many shortcomings that need to be improved!

We need to believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will change humans together!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: