Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt  (Read 32142 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

Well, finally there will be a convenient cloud storage !! eee
And what it is better than Google and so on?
A more secure data encryption system will be created here.
And why is it at all? Does anyone need to hack into my vault? What for?!
How is this for? To get your data and use for mercenary purposes
Hmm, you're right. And what exactly will differ from the giants in this matter?
Here you will use 2-factor identification of you as a user
What is it like? I do not quite understand
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

A very interesting project, cloud storage will be very useful, especially this format

What does cloud storage mean? Is it a project specialization?

Yes, this is the basis of this project. You can not keep on the phone photos, and spread them on the Internet

Hmm, but if someone sees it all?

This is the meaning of cloud storage. You do not have to worry about the confidentiality of your data

I heard that there is something similar from other services. What is the advantage?

It will be safer here.

And than it will be caused?

Here, not only your username and password, but also a link to the phone and the like, so you will not be able to easily solve your account
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

Well, finally there will be a convenient cloud storage !! eee
And what it is better than Google and so on?
A more secure data encryption system will be created here.
And why is it at all? Does anyone need to hack into my vault? What for?!
How is this for? To get your data and use for mercenary purposes
Hmm, you're right. And what exactly will differ from the giants in this matter?
Here you will use 2-factor identification of you as a user
What is it like? I do not quite understand
You will log in to your account not only with your login and password, but will also enter your phone or another method of confirmation
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

A very interesting project, cloud storage will be very useful, especially this format

Yes, this is the basis of this project. You can not keep on the phone photos, and spread them on the Internet

This is the meaning of cloud storage. You do not have to worry about the confidentiality of your data

I heard that there is something similar from other services. What is the advantage?

It will be safer here.

Here, not only your username and password, but also a link to the phone and the like, so you will not be able to easily solve your account

Wow, that's pretty cool, or it always ends up on the phone (
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

It will be safer here.

And poetmou it will be almost impossible for me to hack and use my data?
zmeddy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

Do I understand correctly? I can store my data in the cloud. The cloud will be contained on several computers. So all the owners of my cloud will have access to my data?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Do I understand correctly? I can store my data in the cloud. The cloud will be contained on several computers. So all the owners of my cloud will have access to my data?

The cost of maintaining your cloud will be compensated at once by several computers. The data will be stored at all. Only you will have access to them. Other users will only help you use the clouds to the maximum.
zmeddy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

If I want to participate and give out my computing power for the platform, can I control the process? Limit how much the system can use my capabilities?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

If I want to participate and give out my computing power for the platform, can I control the process? Limit how much the system can use my capabilities?

Each user decides with how many computing resources he/she will contribute to the network, as well as when and for how long.
zmeddy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

The more users distributing their computing resources, the more expensive will be the cost of using the cloud?
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

The more users distributing their computing resources, the more expensive will be the cost of using the cloud?
On the contrary, the cost will be lower.
zmeddy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

Then it will not be interesting to the user distributing their resources. They will not be able to make much money on this.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:06 PM

Then it will not be interesting to the user distributing their resources. They will not be able to make much money on this.

Cheaper will be for you. He will be able to earn money by distributing his resources directly to several clouds. It will not work with one repository,with several.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

Cheaper will be for you. He will be able to earn money by distributing his resources directly to several clouds. It will not work with one repository,with several.

From distributing to more computers your information, increase the security of your data. Get it will be very difficult. Since she will not be stored in the same place. To hack the system you need to crack all the devices involved in the process.
awas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

Developers propose to encrypt data from the cloud when sending to the network. A good idea. So you can protect your data. The main thing is not to send a private key with this data to the network. Otherwise, everyone will get information.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

To start using the platform and become a member who is dedicated to his resources, what needs to be done? Pass special registration? Should I pay someone? Install a special software?
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

To start using the platform and become a member who is dedicated to his resources, what needs to be done? Pass special registration? Should I pay someone? Install a special software?

You only need to install the application and do not turn off your device. Register in the system of course you need. Otherwise, you can not be a party to the process. Registration is not difficult. The main thing to adjust then everything so that the computer does not turn off.
vitamilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

Excited for the alpha release.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

You only need to install the application and do not turn off your device. Register in the system of course you need. Otherwise, you can not be a party to the process. Registration is not difficult. The main thing to adjust then everything so that the computer does not turn off.

I need to constantly work on a computer so that users can use my resources? I do not work so much at the computer. Remained from the former boyfriend.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

I need to constantly work on a computer so that users can use my resources? I do not work so much at the computer. Remained from the former boyfriend.

No, just log in and do not turn off the computer. Then you can do anything. If you do not do anything with a computer, then give out your resources as much as possible. Otherwise, put no more than 2/3 of the resources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: